DnD5e A Raven Recalls: Falkovnia, Where the Dead Never Rest - Page 8 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Oct 3rd, 2021, 09:26 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4960
Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan
I appreciate it, everyone!

I'm noting the reserves and interest in parallel campaigns.

Best of luck to all your other applications! Don't get discouraged!
Old Oct 4th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1022
CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue
Congrats to everyone who are able to be a part of this story! Thank you Chylopan for the chance and taking the time to go through my stuff. I'm sure this was a tough process for you.

I was really looking forward to this but I'm not discouraged, I gave it the best idea I could come up with and I'll keep trying

Last edited by CoffeeRogue; Oct 4th, 2021 at 10:19 AM.
Old Oct 4th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Blue Mage

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13524
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Thank you for the consideration. I would be happy to be a replacement should you need one.
Old Oct 6th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4729
SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer
I think I'd be willing to replace.

Good luck with the game!
Old Dec 31st, 2021, 08:37 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan Chylopan
Recruitment Up and Running Once Again!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!Hey everybody,

As some of you may be aware, especially those who saw my previous (and short-lived) ad for another game, my Ravenloft campaign fell through before it could really get going. I would call it "a failure to launch", if I'm being honest, and take full responsibility for its flopping shouldn't have scheduled it so near to the holidays! Definite goof on my part. Live and learn.

Anyhow, shortly after posting my ad for "Some Assembly Required", I realized that my heart was still lost in the Mists of Ravenloft, particularly in Falkovnia, and that I just couldn't in good conscience start another game without giving this setting one more shot. It wouldn't be fair to any of my hypothetical toy players if their DM was secretly thinking about another game while rolling dice for them. For that, and to them, I apologize! No hard feelings? Heck, if all goes well, I may still give that game a shot somewhere down the line!

TL;DR: I'm recruiting for this game, "A Raven Recalls: Falkovnia, Where the Dead Never Rest", once again. I had a lot workshopped for it, was (and still am) super excited about it, and I'd really like to see it given a proper shot by starting over.

SO!

If you're interested, have previously offered to sit in reserve, or want to put in a brand new application, I'll be keeping things open until MID JANUARY EARLY FEB (exact date/time will be narrowed down later)

If you have previously posted interest or stated intent to be in reserve, please post with a link to your character application.

Thanks for the great initial reception!

Thanks for understanding!

Here's hoping we can reanimate this corpse and shamble on...

[RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN]
Old Dec 31st, 2021, 08:49 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1514
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
Hello!
I realize that selections have already been made as far as players for this game and if you have anyone who isn't interested in playing, would I be able to re-submit a different application since I didn't get chosen initially?
Old Dec 31st, 2021, 08:56 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Hammerhand View Post
Hello!
I realize that selections have already been made as far as players for this game and if you have anyone who isn't interested in playing, would I be able to re-submit a different application since I didn't get chosen initially?
We'll be starting the game over from scratch. I'll be looking to round up 4 6 players, be they new or old.

You can re-apply with whatever character you initially put forward, or, if you'd like, come up with something completely new (two (2) characters maximum; this includes the one which you initially applied with).
Old Dec 31st, 2021, 08:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3049
Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku
Throwing hat back in!

Link to app posted previously: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...=215469&page=3
Old Dec 31st, 2021, 08:58 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruma Kohaku View Post
Throwing hat back in!

Link to app posted previously: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...=215469&page=3
Thank you very much!

You're in the running.
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 02:41 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1139
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...58#post9255158

As I said before, Fellto is still wandering the mist and is very much available for action.
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 12:54 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onward View Post
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...58#post9255158

As I said before, Fellto is still wandering the mist and is very much available for action.
Gotcha, thank you.

You're in the running!

And Happy New Year everyone.
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 01:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1495
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
A person can apply with 2 characters Chylopan?
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 02:05 PM
Modron Manager

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod View Post
A person can apply with 2 characters Chylopan?
You can apply with one.

However, since this game ad is fairly old, I'm allowing those who initially applied way back when the ad first went up to use a fresh character concept so they're on even footing with anyone new who might apply.

Does that make sense?
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 02:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Copy that, absolutely.
Old Jan 1st, 2022, 02:48 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Although I don’t have experience with it, thought I would ask. Do you allow custom lineage or origin?