twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2021, 08:04 AM
Elegant Elven Redhead

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2324
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Application is done

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3557
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
HAUNTED ONE
Too dark for game apparently (and understandably). I will think about it and may come up with something new.

Last edited by penbeast0; Dec 21st, 2021 at 01:24 PM.
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11654
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
The table in post 2 should be up to date as of right now. Please let me know if there is a problem there.

Some of you have asked for a review of your applications. I'd be happy to give one, but won't have time over the weekend to do it properly.

One thing worth mentioning. We are starting on level 2 but I expect the characters to hit level 3 fairly quickly. Those of you with characters that have not yet had to choose a sub-class, it would help if you want to indicate what sub-class you find likely that you would go for. It helps get a picture of the character. It is, of course, not mandatory.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1514
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
@Kymrel: iboverhauled my application from Luth the rogue to Garrius the fighter.
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 276
Woland Woland Woland

Name: Irekahn, daughter of Herumer
Race: Human variant
Class: Sorceress (Draconic bloodline-white)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: Acolyte
Personality trait 1: I don’t trust authority figures. Power corrupts-it is only a matter of time.
Personality trait 2: I must learn to hide my kindness behind an icy demeanor, lest I be taken advantage of again.
Ideal: Individuality. One's path towards finding meaning is their own, and belongs to none other. The hand that writes man’s fate is his own.
Bond: I suffer awful visions of a coming disaster and will do anything to prevent it.
Flaw: I am as nave as I am cynical. I deem myself wise in understanding the ways in which the world works. In truth, there is much that I must learn yet.
Appearance: Irekahn is a young girl of sixteen winters; in many ways she looks simple and unassuming, although her looks clearly signify her as one of the Reghedmen. Her eyes are a cold, icy blue and her gaze can be intense, and although she is certainly not one most would call ugly, her appearance is otherwise not particularly noteworthy. She is still a child in many ways, and has a short and lean physique, but she can endure the harsh weather regardless, as all of her kin must to survive.
Personality: Irekahn begins the game as someone angry and disillusioned, but although she is a rebellious teen, she remains in many ways nave. Regardless, she is at heart a decent person, but the tales told to her about the Ten-Towners and perceived injustices make her coldly dispossessed towards the civilized peoples of Icewind Dale. As a former worshipper of Auril, she is bitter and cynical about the entire affair, and at present her primary concern is that of survival.
Backstory: (note: specifics can be adjusted)

Born to barbarians in the Frozenfar, Irekahn was merely another of the nameless Reghedmen that eke out a precarious existence in the bleak North. Her folk were stout and hardy peoples who worshipped Auril alongside Tempos, offering prayers to the cruel goddess to protect them from the harsh winters. Nevertheless, her childhood was a happy one, and she roamed the wilds freely with her kin, and was afforded freedom far greater than any of the ‘civilized’ folk could ever hope to enjoy. There was beauty in the endless tundra, if one had but eyes to see it.

Her powers manifested just as Auril’s Everlasting Rime begun. Many took it for an omen, an indication that the girl was blessed by the dark goddess, and that the Wolf tribe would be favored in whatever would follow. But as the winter grew harsher and the cold more bitter, prayers to the goddess gave way to sacrifices, and eventually even tribesfolk were offered to appease her. A few months ago, Irekahn was selected to serve as such sacrifice, for her gift and youth made her an attractive offering in the eyes of many cultists. Her parents, abhorred at last, helped her escape, and she fled to Easthaven, where she remained for a while, trying to blend in amongst the inhabitants, and the small community of Reghedmen traders and go-betweens in particular. This worked, for a while, but her connection to Auril was recently discovered when a drunken barbarian with a loose tongue revealed the girl's history. Fearing the worst, she has once again escaped, this time to the much smaller settlement of Bremen, where she is only a recent arrival.
Role-Playing Sample: After a long and fruitless search at the other four taverns, Irekahn entered the Grumpy Moose hastily, quickly shutting the door behind her to keep the cold-and any curious onlookers she might have picked up-outside. It was not long before her eyes fell upon some of the others, and so it was quickly confirmed that this is where they had chosen to gather.

Looking at the disparate folk gathered within, the girl of Reghed could not help but wonder just how much longer the village could hope to last. Counting less than two hundred souls, Bremen had little by way of luxuries, and Irekahn was certain that it would be amongst the first to fall, its folk eventually absorbed into the larger, neighboring towns, before they too froze to death in turn. She had seen it in dreams, or rather nightmares: the whole of Icewind Dale buried under endless snow and ice, until it could no longer support any life.

At least here there was warmth. Even one touched by Auril, if her elders were to be believed, appeared to need warmth to survive. Or at least so it seemed. Her elders had in fact insisted that the cold could not touch a true chosen, or one strong in faith, but it was a claim she did not care to put to the test. One time in her life thus far had been more than enough. She sat by the hearth and counted her coin, again and again, as if expecting it to multiply under her scrutiny. It did her little good: it was running out, and fast, and without uncle Osgardar’s protection or aid, which she could count on in Easthaven, she would have to manage on her own.
Character themes: The search for meaning, coming of age in difficult times, disillusionment and cynicism, and discovering one’s roots and heritage.
Character-related music samples: Vivaldi: Winter, 1st Movement; Mono: Ashes in the Snow; Glass: Prophesies

Have you played the adventure before?

Yes, I was part of a game that did not get very far, with the same character (link). I am also GMing a heavily homebrewed version of the campaign off-site, so I've read the book. It does not spoil the campaign for me, as every retelling is different, but if it's a deal-breaker for you, I totally understand!

Last edited by Woland; Dec 20th, 2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1254
TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98 TPasq98
Quote:
Originally Posted by kymrel View Post
The table in post 2 should be up to date as of right now. Please let me know if there is a problem there.

Some of you have asked for a review of your applications. I'd be happy to give one, but won't have time over the weekend to do it properly.

One thing worth mentioning. We are starting on level 2 but I expect the characters to hit level 3 fairly quickly. Those of you with characters that have not yet had to choose a sub-class, it would help if you want to indicate what sub-class you find likely that you would go for. It helps get a picture of the character. It is, of course, not mandatory.
My apologies for asking if this has already been mentioned, but when is the deadline to have applications finished? I have some ideas on changes to background/personality for my character that I am working on and want to make sure I have the final draft done in time.

Thanks!
Old Dec 18th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14871
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Quote:
Those of you with characters that have not yet had to choose a sub-class, it would help if you want to indicate what sub-class you find likely that you would go for. It helps get a picture of the character. It is, of course, not mandatory.
I have identified my intended archetype in my application.
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 01:22 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 276
Woland Woland Woland
@Kymrel: All done! Thanks for your time!
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 10:44 AM
Creature of the Deep

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11464
Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith
Sinek Whitriver
right-aligned image
Name: Sinek Whitriver

Race: Human (variant)

Class: Paladin (future Oath of the Crown)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Background: Soldier

Appearance: Sinek stands on the edge of the wall of Bryn Shander. A cold wind blows from the East, a few errant flakes of snow catching in his beard. He hadn't always had a beard - only since coming to this god-forsaken place. Once, when he'd lived in the South, he'd been clean-shaven. Strong jaw, full-lipped smile, aquiline nose, and green eyes that shifted with the light. The ladies had loved it. Now, his nose had been broken in a barroom brawl he'd been tasked with breaking up a year back, his lips were cracked and chapped, and it was too damn cold not to have a beard. At least nobody had poked out his eyes.

Yet.

A guardsman's cap sat on his head, forcing his brown hair flat against his neck to stick out the back. Most of his clothing and supplies had been replaced since coming to Ten-Towns. They had, one by one, been exchanged for tanned hide and fur. Anything to stand up against the chill of the North. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd felt warm. At least he still had his armor - custom-forged chainmail with the upraised fist of the Order of the Gauntlet on its breast. It was the only thing that differentiated him from an ordinary guardsman. Though, after 4 years trapped in this place, who's to say he wasn't an ordinary guardsman?

Personality: Sinek scratched his beard with a gloved hand, dislodging a handful of frost. He wasn't bitter about his lot in life. Sure, he'd had it good in Neverwinter. Friends in the Order, a place to call home, a growing reputation. Heck, he'd even met a girl a few months before setting out North. Couldn't even recall her name now, though. Something with a B: Becca or Brienne, maybe.

He'd been good-natured once, back where it was warm. Easy with a smile. Generally understanding and empathetic. Laughed occasionally. He'd been downright jovial by Order standards. Almost too lax in the way he held himself, he'd been warned. Well, they'd be happy with how he'd changed. Didn't laugh much or smile anymore. His idea of a night out was drinking near a fire and grunting occasionally with the other guardsmen.

He still held the tenets close. His faith - in Torm and in himself - was his greatest weapon against evil. Great challenges required heroic demonstrations of both strength and valor. It was justified to punish an act of evil, not a thought or a feeling. That last bit got him into trouble often enough. Not because he didn't punish enough, but because by Bryn Shander standards, he applied the law too fairly. The uneven application of justice was one thing - one of many things that drove him mad about this place.

Okay, maybe he was a little bit bitter.

Backstory: Four years. Four cursed years in Ten Towns. Or, really, three cursed years. The first one wasn't bad. That's when the small team he'd come North with was all still together. Ostensibly, they had come hunting a gang of thieves from Neverwinter, but they all knew the mission extended beyond that. Spread the word of law, root out injustice, and bring light to the people of Ten Towns. They sure had failed on their last charge. It was darker now than ever, with those unnatural lights dancing in the sky.

They'd found early success in their mission, despite the frigid welcome they'd received from the locals. Dariel and Morphus had left after a year to report back to Neverwinter. That was before the blizzards had blocked the mountain pass. The dozen of them left fell apart after that, month by month. Five of them, led by the Paladin Sylana, tried to push through the mountains despite the storm. None made it.

Kayle, Sinek's own master, had fallen defending Caer-Konig from a barbarian raid. The others had... scattered. Order discarded, oaths broken, the few who remained strewn about in the other towns. Some were probably dead. Absently, Sinek wondered if he was the only one left, foolishly holding to the oaths in the face of far greater powers.

Joining the guards had seemed the best way. He earned enough coin to live. He upheld Bryn Shander's laws as they were. He waited, watched, dreamed of a time when he might return to Neverwinter. That was all he could do for now.

RP Sample"He's a thief."

"I am not!"

Sinek looked flatly at the thin man covered in a thick black cloak. He was lying. He was obviously lying. They'd literally caught him lifting a necklace from the shop. He hadn't even been sneaky about it. At least not by Sinek's standards.

The paladin chanced a glance to the side, looking to catch his fellow guardsman's eye. Falin looked the other direction pointedly, scratching his nose as if he was paying no attention to the whole affair.

"We have evidence against him," Sinek said, holding both hands out as if that was all there was to it. "He was seen taking it! He had the necklace on him. He never paid for it. What more is there?"

He glanced past the thief to Derril, the captain of the Bryn Shander guard currently in attendance. His face was fixed in a glare but pointed entirely in the wrong direction. The burly captain looked at Sinek as if he was in the wrong here.

The Neverwinter transplant clenched his jaw. It was happening again. He knew it, but he couldn't quite believe it. How could this damn place function if the laws only applied to some?

"Do you know who this man is," the captain spoke, enunciating each word as if Sinek was an idiot. And perhaps he was. He was still here, wasn't he? Fighting a losing battle. Trying to bring a semblance of civilization to these Torm-forsaken towns.

"Yeah, do you know who I am?" the thief parrotted, his voice higher and faster than the captain's.

"It shouldn't matter who you are!" Sinek nearly shouted, frustration at the cold, the injustice, the unfairness, the loss finally boiling over.

"OUT!" Derril shouted, pointing.

Sinek slammed the door behind him and settled against the wall with his arms crossed. He lost himself - briefly - in the howl of the wind outside as he waited. Falin left the room first, mouthing yikes! to his partner but not stopping to talk. He hurried out into the storm beyond, which meant that whatever Sinek was in for, it was even worse than whatever was outside.

The thief exited second, making a rude gesture at Sinek but not exiting right away. He held up at the door, though, as if waiting for something. Derril exited last. The man glanced towards the door before approaching Sinek.

"Sir, I-". The captain cut him off with a wave of his hand. "I know things work differently where you're from, but you aren't there anymore. I know you don't like it, but that's the way it is. And if you can't play by our rules, you can't play."

The captain held out his hand, palm open. Sinek looked at it and raised a questioning eyebrow. What?

"Your patch, boy. If you can't play by the rules, you can't play." He repeated. "And you've proven you can't play by the rules."

Heart-pounding, disbelieving, numb but not from the cold, Sinek ripped the guardsman's patch from his cloak and pushed it non-too-gently into the captain's hand. Then, he watched as the captain and the thief walked out the door into the storm. Together.

Sinek's fist slammed into the wall, causing one of the candles to wobble in its holder. He needed to get out of this place.

Have I ever played the module? Nope. Thought briefly about running it when it came out, but didn't even go so far as to read the book.

Other notes:
  • The image for Sinek is a little too handsome and not quite grumpy enough to represent him in his current situation, but it was the best I could find.
  • My intent with the ending of the RP sample is to leave him with just enough motivation to get dragged into an adventure to end the Rime. Or at least make some money.

Last edited by Nasrith; Dec 19th, 2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 10:50 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1466
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
work in progress Name: Deamon

Race: Drow

Class: Fighter( plan on eldtitch knight)

Alignment:goodish....

Background: Deamon was born in Demoncraft. A drow city in which demon and deamon summoning is normal. And at some point all males are sacrificed to do this. His was second in the 23 house city.
He was bred and raised to be the best fighter in the city so as to train both male and female drow (of course he was beaten each time he won against a female). As such he's stronger and bigger than the average drow.
But as all males are sacrificed no matter rank he was still seen and treated as property, slave, trash... A life he neither liked or wanted. He was taught to believe all from the young to old, weak to strong must be able to fight. And so see those who can't as weak and useless. As even those like him are considered nothing. He excelled at all weapons especially 2 weapons fighting. Blind fighting. And as magic and demons were constantly used fighting and using magic. He would be a powerful eldritch knight if he lived long enough.
As house weapons master he was also in charge of the house soldiers. His house and rank insignia could be tracked at all times, so both those under his command and all females could find him. His rank marked him as both general and house Lord... but still lower than the lowest female in the city.
His life was not good. better than most males but torture pain and enslavement was his lot. And the best he could hope for was a quick death in battle, rather than a sacrifice to lloth.
At age 20 that's exactly what his house matriarch wanted to sacrifice him . As they were about to wage war on a moon elf city . His house figured that the best way to gain favor of lloth was to sacrifice the best they had. But they had him trains Deamon ( named such cause he fights like one) to well. And when they came to kill him he took the sacrifice dagger from the matriarch,s hand and killed her with it. He then killed everyone else of his house. In a fierce battle, which.the dagger was not made for. So somewhere along the way it broke. But he stopped by the armory for surface armor and weapons. Once he killed everyone he set the house on fire and tossed his insignia in. So as to give the impression that he was killed with the rest by a rival house.
It took him 2 years to make his way to the surface alone. And 2 more to get used to the light. Now he travels as a sellsword/ mercenary. He hated the drow life but has as yet to learn surface life well. He is mostly cold. shelf concerned killing machine. Who wants a better life a is slowly learning. As no one is actually teaching him that killing for killing sake isn't good. It seems he is expected to know this.... And if ever his racial heritage is discovered( by forgetting a glove, or slip of his hood) he is chased and hunted. So far the surface hasn't been any better in his 6 years here than drow life was in the underdark.
Deamon has no home friends or family. And is always traveling.

Traits: I can stare down a hellhound. I face problems head-on.

Bonds: currently none!

Ideals: Independence
Flaws:I leave little respect for those who aren't proven warriors.
I'd rather eat my armor than admit I was wrong.

Appearance: 6ft muscled drow warrior.

Personality: give me a reason to kill you anything will do.

ooc Rp not of this ch.:"Fire hunh? You want to play with Fire!!! Ok see how you like dragon fire!!!" Yelled Demmuk as he breathed fire! His red outlines on his black scales glowing hot with anger and energy as the cone of fire came forth at the skull.

No I haven't played this adventure before. Barely played any 5e only what games I've gotten in here.

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Dec 23rd, 2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 11:10 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11654
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPasq98 View Post
My apologies for asking if this has already been mentioned, but when is the deadline to have applications finished? I have some ideas on changes to background/personality for my character that I am working on and want to make sure I have the final draft done in time.
As mentioned in the ad a tentative deadline for the game is January 10th.

The table of applicants should be up to date as of this post. Let me know if anything needs updating and ask any questions you might have.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by kymrel; Dec 19th, 2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2762
Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum
I'd love some feedback, but no rush
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2591
Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker
right-aligned image
Name: Cella Brightwood

Race: Human (variant)

Class: Wizard (School of transmutation)

Alignment: True neutral

Background: Cella is a cook, brewer, and innkeeper. I don't expect Icewind Dale to have an actual guild for such things, but I think its the closest any of the book backgrounds come to her profession. As for the "guild membership" feature, I imagine Cella is part of a collusion ring with taverns in other towns, where they recommend each other to travelers or have exclusivity contracts with traveling performers (if those exist in Icewind Dale), and those other colluders would look out for her while she's in their towns in the way described in the guild membership feature.Guild artisan

Appearance: Cella is a young Illuskan woman with brown hair and eyes. A tall, gangly build and a tendency towards utilitarian clothing and grooming lend her a somewhat androgynous appearance. Since the start of the Everlasting Rime, anxiety and increased study has given her dark circles under her eyes and a perpetually tired look.

Personality: Cella is a businesswoman at heart. She is polite, friendly, and quick with a smile, but almost always has an air of professional detachment. Underneath this veneer, she is fiercely competitive, ambitious, and if necessary, manipulative. She is practical and pragmatic, and while she'll patiently listen to people as they wax romantic or poetic, inwardly she'll dismiss those thoughts out of hand. She even approaches her studies this way; while others may see magic with an air of mystic wonder, she sees its secrets as puzzles to be decoded, understood, and codified.

Backstory: The Brightwoods came to Icewind Dale around a hundred years ago. While neither Cella nor anyone she's asked is aware of her great-great-grandparents' exact motives, she's gleaned the impression they were fugitives, like many emigrants to the Ten Towns. While they seemed to want to disappear, their son was more ambitious, and founded a pub that filled the bellies and warmed the bones of the town's cold, hungry workers. Over time, the pub grew into a tavern, lodging travelers from the other nine towns and beyond.

Cella's father was a hunter, one of the tavern's suppliers who became smitten with its then-young inheritor, her mother. Though they loved each other, he had no head for business, and continued hunting even after siring two children. When Cella was 13, tragedy rocked the family when her father was gored and killed by the elk he was hunting. Her mother broke down and never really recovered, and Cella had to watch over the tavern, the house, and her much younger brother. Today, while her mother is still the official owner of the Brightwood Tavern, many locals consider Cella its true matriarch: cooking meals, brewing drinks, handling money, and juggling the ring of collusion with inns in different towns.

Cella may have spent her whole life as her ancestors did, toiling away at the tavern, and perhaps she would have been satisfied with that. In separating her late father's things from her mother's, however, she found a very old lockbox whose rusted lock had snapped after decades of neglect. Inside were a couple of journals and some loose papers, all filled with dense, confusing notes. Her mother told Cella the lockbox had been in the family longer than she could remember - probably brought to Icewind Dale by her great-great-grandparents. At first, decoding the notes was simply a way for Cella to keep herself busy, distracting herself from her father's death in between her duties to her tavern and family. Then, once she started to understand what she had, she became obsessed with them for their own sake. They were magical formulae, incantations, spells - keys to the nature of the universe. The pages themselves spoke of dark things, necromancy and demonology, but Cella was more in a different direction. She wanted to understand the relationships between the arcane and mundane, how one thing could be made into another. Such things were the underlying rules of reality. Imagine what she could do with that.

Role-Playing Sample:

Have you played the adventure before? Nope. I've never even played the Icewind Dale video games. I'm completely ignorant of this adventure and the setting!

Last edited by Snicker; Dec 21st, 2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Completing my application
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2492
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
App - WIP
right-aligned image
Old Dec 19th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1823
Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7 Hillsy7
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Yanola Godsworn

Race: Fallen Aasimar

Class: Warlock (Celestial)/Paladin (Future: Oath of Redemption)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Inheritor

Appearance: Yanola is a tall, striking woman with black hair that fades to a light lilac at the tips, flawless alabaster skin, an eyes blue as glacial ice. Life too has left it's mark. Her nose has been broken many times and buckles slightly, a small scar hitches her lip up into the slightest of snarls, and one ear is missing the tip. Yanola looks like a hard woman with the strong jaw and solid physique of a labourer, right up until she smiles and all the ice around her melts away.

Personality: Despite her imposing size and brooding visage, Yanola is actually very open and relaxed. She thinks carefully and moves slowly, taking the time to exchange pleasentries and extending courtesy as needed. Though her life may have been dusted with pain and loss, she sees that as an ever greater reason to be kinder, and not let experience define her. Sitting in a tavern, luxuriating in the hum of common people, and simply being is where she finds greatest comfort.

Backstory:

Role-Playing Sample:

Have you played the adventure before? No I haven't, and it's been a long time since I played the old Icewind Dale games too. Never played an official module so it'll be an interesting experience!

Quick note on the Multi-class: It's not a munchkin thing, and I'm not sure which way I'll take it....it depends on the group and how the story pans out. But I knew I wanted something a bit more that playing it straight in either class was going to provide, so thought it best to get it out of the way early on and establish the character feel. Hope that's ok?

Last edited by Hillsy7; Dec 19th, 2021 at 11:01 PM.
Closed Thread