twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 9th, 2022, 03:19 AM
Emo construct girl

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 149
RWBY2019 RWBY2019
at this point it's first come first serve as starfinder is not well known here on rpg crossing so once i get your app mpowell60 your good to go hell if you want you can have your charter start interacting now
Old Jan 9th, 2022, 04:25 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 589
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Yeah..get your butt to Xev's quick and join the gang, Cross is buying the drinks and you don't want to miss such a rare sight, its been rumored about but never seen before
Old Jan 9th, 2022, 04:39 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 90
samthebro9694
I would love to join if there's still space

It'll be my first time playing starfinder so I'll read up and post a concept asap if there's any places left
Old Jan 9th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 448
mpowell60 mpowell60 mpowell60 mpowell60 mpowell60
Application: Ta’arn Jasum Hel’taff Sialan Holcrom, Of Clan Jassaf, House of Kasath-Retal
right-aligned image

Name: Ta’arn Jasum Hel’taff Sialan Holcrom, Of Clan Jassaf, House of Kasath-Retal
Occupation: Pilot, Navigator, Computer Programmer, Engineer, Inventor
Class: Nanocyte
Theme: Ace Pilot
Race: Kasatha (Kasath Native option) Crew Member trait swap-(Adapted to stay-home’s)
Homeworld: Kasath

Appearance: 6’7” of lean, Gray, lanky-ness. Hairless elongated head with tight Gray skin and Black Eyes, disconcerting in their intensity, depth, and lack of color. He is never seen without his Filtered Respirator covering his mouth and nose slits, hiding most of his expressions away from anyone else. His 4 arms gesture gracefully as he speaks fluently in common, just the barest accent from his Birth Language of Old Kasathus, and an even fainter tinny harmonic from the amplifier in his mask. His normal attire is either a pilot shipsuit with mechanic’s utility belt, or a specially designed “Hidden Soldier” heavy armor, crafted by his own people on the “Idari” starship, home for a significant portion of his race after they departed Kasath over a century ago.

Personality: Competitive, confident, calm, he displays the good and bad qualities familiar to most beings who spend more than 5 microns around any Pilot. He carries himself with the authority of utter confidence in his skills and abilities. Around most beings he is reserved and watchful, a throwback to his dirtside upbringing on Kasath, and the eternal struggle to survive on its surface.

Backstory: Growing up on Kasath was hard, the deteriorating conditions on the desert planet have become nearly unlivable, he displayed a talent for piloting at a young age and has driven anything he could get his hands on, dune-walker, dust-skimmer, cargo shuttle and so on. At his walk-about age of 25 he left the almost destroyed homeworld.(his forebears stayed behind during the exodus), departing with a ship returning from the Exodus Descendants to check on Kasath. He wound up with most of the rest of his race on the star ship Idari, now a space station/base for them. He joined the Idari Defense Force as a pilot and after a couple of faux-pas involving an Admiral's Daughter he got reposted to Siberia Servain as a reward. (rank would be equivalent to Captain by now...especially in a dead-end posting like this...he would never see another promotion)

He maintains a small, automated, monitoring station, out on a remote glacier... earning him a reputation as a hermit. He does come to town to trade for fresh food and occasionally earns some extra credit, utilizing an older model shuttle fitted for passengers or cargo.

Previous Affiliations: Kasath Expeditionary BattleGroup Theta, Alpha Combat Wing; and the Idari Defense Force – Starfighter League, Hellion’s Brigade

RP Example WIP

((Jeebus...thats a big pic...gotta go edit that for size!))

Last edited by mpowell60; Jan 9th, 2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old Jan 9th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Emo construct girl

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 149
RWBY2019 RWBY2019
@samthebro9694-absolutely I recruiting till I have eight people

@mpowell60-well done I love the picture and the character welcome to the game