Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Starfinder > Dead Suns
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 14th, 2022, 02:46 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18321
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevynxxx View Post
It's good thinking time if nothing else.
Oh, I hear you there. At least in regards to endurance sports being good for that. (Myself, I like to bicycle. Easier on those creaking knees, too. And, no, I totally have no clue what y'all are talking about there. )
Old Jun 14th, 2022, 06:54 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9237
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I used to like using the elliptical cause it was walking/jogging without the impact stress. There isn't one near where I live right now since I just moved and the exercise equipment is long gone.
Old Jun 14th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26483
ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove
If you can get access to pool, I can't recommend swimming enough. Zero punishment, great cardio, works the upper and lower body simultaneously.

Just don't drown.
Old Jun 14th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I don't go swimming by myself. One of my friends in high school lost his brother because he had been drinking and went swimming on his own and was found face down in the pool the next day. :/

Though I do love moving around in the pool.
Old Jun 15th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove
Oof. Yeah, definitely don't recommend ever swimming alone. Or drinking and then doing anything requiring caution.

When I swim laps, it's in 4.5 feet of water. I can always just stand up. Would be embarrassing to have to get saved by one of the teenage lifeguards.

Last edited by ruffdove; Jun 15th, 2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 06:24 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3141
Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx Nevynxxx
Hey folks. I'm offline now until Monday.

Scout camp isn't conducive to posting
Old Jun 20th, 2022, 11:31 AM
Weepin-Belle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23528
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
*Stumbles wildly back into the OOC*

I'm back! I've been traveling for a wedding. I honestly don't even remember which games I warned and which I didn't. Live has been such a whirlwind for so long.

But I'm back! I'm trying to catch up on games today, between catching up with work and not letting the dang house collapse.

Got to see my nephews and spoil them for a day, so that was a blast. Also got to wear a killer dress to the wedding. Which turned out kind of hilarious because the dress code was extremely loose, and one dude showed up in a camo shirt and jeans, haha.
Old Jun 21st, 2022, 06:45 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
Ha! That’s hilarious! My wife’s cousin had a medieval themed wedding. We weren’t invited, but my in laws had to rent costumes (my father in law is *not* into that stuff). They showed up and their nephew, the groom, was in jeans and a t-shirt. My father in law was ready to punch him. LOL. Any way, I bet you were stunning, Unko!

Will update tomorrow I think.
Old Jun 24th, 2022, 06:11 PM
Weepin-Belle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23528
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Trying hard to get posts up today. This weekend is likely to be busy for me. I'm trying to let life calm down, but the world doesn't seem to be interested in letting that happen... =/

Entirely unrelated-- Last year, I played through the game Outer Wilds. An absolute blast, and I definitely recommend for anyone that likes exploration and puzzle games (highly encourage avoiding spoilers). But I found out through it that I'm somewhat prone to vertigo and have a deeper fear of vastness than I realized.

When ruffdove's post referenced one of the asteroids, I was reminded of some of the worst moments (for me) in that game! Whew, it was intense! I've got a friend who played the game with a VR mod, and even thinking about it had me going:

Old Jun 24th, 2022, 11:53 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
I'm busy, but I'll be able to post something tonight
Old Jun 25th, 2022, 05:46 AM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15320
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Greetings! My sincere apologies for delay. Was tied up with some long hours. I should be able to post tonight.
Old Jun 25th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Didn't get to post, but I DID see something our group's shirren might enjoy!
Old Jun 25th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
Quick note to all: T'aro's inference about the bone ships possibly being Corpsefleet is logical because the Corpsefleet employs the Necrovite style of Starship design that looks like giant bones lashed together. That said, so does the Eoxian Navy as well as Eoxian civilian ships.

The Corpsefleet military strongholds are all in the Vast, which would make it curious for them to arrive and depart at the Field of the Lost under thrusters instead of Drift jump. The ship may have been going to Eox, which is the next planet out from the Diaspora. Of course going to Eox does not mean the ships were not Corpsefleet. The Corpsefleet has sympathizers and spies all over Eox.

Also, I love it that Starfinder is getting its own memes.

Just started your book, Runetide!
Old Jun 25th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Yay! I hope you enjoy it!
Old Yesterday, 04:01 AM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15320
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Sorry to further delay. Just a quick question for Silk.

Has Aja discussed or brought up her distaste or hatred for pirates before, and if so how much did she share. Like did she share the "Why?" or what experience she has had with them. If not I would definitely love to take the opportunity to broach the subject. If she had previously during their meal time or some other times, then I can assume Mendev know why dealing with the pirates has irked Aja... I mean besides that they tried to space us.