DnD5e Ptolus: City By The Spire And The Curse of The Dying - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:10 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5073
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
app is done
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:10 PM
Half-Orc Fighter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6757
Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer
right-aligned image
Name: One Eye Dori
Race: Dwarf
Class: Rogue (Thief)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background: Criminal

Appearance: Dori is tall and lean for a dwarf. Unlike most dwarves, he keeps his beard and mustache trimmed short. He wears a patch over his right eye. He wears leather armor with a green cape.

Background: Born in Grail Keep, Dori was the bastard child of the king and one of his concubines. As a babe, his father ordered him abandoned on the steps of a temple due to the scandal that would have proceeded from his hereditary claim to the throne. Unable to care for the child, the clerics found a suitable home for the child with Jaren, a kind and gentle human hermit who lived in the underbelly of the city. Unbeknownst to the clerics, Jaren was not a harmless old man -- he had been a bloodthirsty brigand in his youth. When Dori was five years old, Jaren started sending the boy into the markets to steal food and other supplies. During his adolescent years, Dori learned some of the finer points of thievery, such as how to pick locks and forge documents. It was around his fifteenth birthday that Jaren took the boy to the big city to test his abilities as a rogue.

Jaren broke into a mercantile warehouse while Dori served as his lookout. Unfortunately, the two men were spied by a guard who rang an alarm. Dori and Jaren were arrested and thrown into a dungeon to await judgment by the local magistrate. With strict laws against thievery, Jaren was promptly executed without a formal trial. Dori, for his crime as the lookout, was restrained as his right eye was poked out with a sharp stick. He was then run out of town into the wilderness where he lived for several years as a hermit. One day, he heard a tale from a ranger traveling through the area that a strange plague was infecting the land. He avoided the infected by traversing seldom-traveled paths in the wilderness. He used forged papers to gain access to Ptolus.

Trait 1: "You don't scare me, lad."

Trait 2: "Do I look like I could have seen a dwarf up to no good? I only have one eye. No, no it wasn’t me."

Ideal: "Being a scoundrel is freedom -- the freedom to go anywhere and do anything."

Bond: "The law took my eye. Vengeance will be mine."

Flaw: "It's not stealing when I need it more than someone else."

The longest running Call of Cthulhu on RPG Crossing (2011 - 2021).

Last edited by Stormhammer; Jan 27th, 2022 at 05:04 PM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:13 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Malmenos Karxikas

Application
right-aligned image

Name: Malmenos Karxikas, Arcanist of the House of Kem / Mal
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Tiefling - Bloodline of Dispater (*Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes)
Class: Sorcerer - Aberrant Mind (*Tasha's Cauldron of Everything)

Description: Mal is a tall, lithe individual, standing just a fraction over 6' tall. Humanoid in appearance but without the aid of magic unable to pass as human. His Tiefling heritage there for all to see and marking him as of the Dispater Bloodline to those in the know (although he does mask it as best he can with his clothing and magic). His skin is a soft grey colour, with his eyes a solid red with no pupils, Black hair helps (a tiny bit) to mask the two Short Black Horns which sweep back from his temples over this Sharply Pointed Ears. His teeth are pointed and without the horns, and his tail, which is a slender-ankle length that ends in a pointed stinger and is commonly hidden under the long coat he wears, Mal could be described as vampiric in appearance.

He likes to dress and act the part of a nobleman, smart and impeccably dressed and takes great pains in his hygiene and appearance (helped greatly by his magics), hoping to present an image of elegance and propriety to offset his demonic heritage.

Character Background:

Located south of the Prustan Penisula is the land of Kem, Once a bastion of Magic and Sorcery across the empire, Now it lies in ruin, destroyed by Magical wars known as the Wars of Fire over 5 millenia ago. At its southern tip the city of Erish-aga still stands, rebuilt on the ruins of the old. and within its walls is the House of Kem, a small academy of magic long forgotten by the rest of the world who seek to mine the ruins of the old world to relearn and reclaim the magic lost from this once powerful arcane land

Malmenos Karxikas, Mal to his friends, was a ward of this School of magic. Born to "mundane" parents, his unique heritage unmistakable after his birth, he was "gifted" to the House of Kem by his parents who wanted nothing to do with their cursed son, had they lived further from the city they might not have known about the price the school offered for magical children and his life would have ended there in the tiny village on the outskirts of the city. Over the years Mal had given much thought to what his parents did and whether he truly blamed them for casting him aside and whether it was the right thing to do. to this day he hasn't come up with an answer that satisfies him to this question.

But whatever his thoughts on their actions, Mal clearly had a gift for Sorcery, excelling at the school and becoming an accomplish student, arrogantly so at times. this very arrogance which brought about his downfall. the power he had was intoxicating but infuriating slow to develop and like many students before him, he sought a short cut, an ancient artifact off limits to the students of the school. said to be a great source of power and knowledge from before the War of Fire.

In truth, this "artifact" was an Aboleth, trapped deep beneath the sea off the coast of Kem, Undying and ancient. its powerful psychic mind possessing memories from before the War of Fire, genetic memory of all its ancestors and all it had dominated and consumed in the Millenia Since the War, thousands of years of knowledge and secrets, still somehow trapped since the fall of Kem.

Mal however did not know this until it was almost too late, Tapping into this ancient artifact nearly destroyed his mind but by some miracle, and the intervention of his master Mal escaped with his mind intact, mostly..a small psychic sliver of the Aboleth remained behind, sparking and releasing power inside Mal

In fear for his life, and his sanity, Mal fled the House of Kem and Erish-aga, running from his shameful secret, causing the death of his master and the fall of the House of Kem (not that he stopped to even check if this was actually what happened but he believes it to be true). Boarding a Ship he made his escape, heading to the city of Tarsis to make a new life. He made it as far as Istoma before the news of the Dying was heard. once again Mal fled, fearing he had somehow caused the dying with his tampering with that Ancient creature

Changing vessels, Mal set sail East to the City of Gharon, then up the Calathan River and through the Vantaran Peaks, ultimately hearing of the City of Ptolus as a safe haven. Skirting the Cold Desert and the Morn Woods, Mal joined up with a caravan of refugees heading their. seeking safety and opportunity. From his studies Mal knew of a rumored school of magic in Ptolus, The Inverted Pyramid. Perhaps there he could learn what he needed to set right his tradgic mistake and redeem himself

Background Archetype: Student of Magic (Sage-Wizard Apprentice)

Personality characteristics
Trait 1: Secrecy - My Master taught me the value of secrets, I keep them very well and have a few of my own. After all Knowledge is power and to share that knowledge is to give your power away.

Trait 2: I am Always calm, no matter the situation. i Never raise my voice or let my emotions control me - i am not some kind of demon after all

Ideal: Power - Through my power, i will conquer and gain all that i desire and deserve

Bond: I Had a romantic relationship with a fellow student, I still love her but my secret prevents us from being together

Flaw: A Scandal prevents me from returning to my place of education (and my love), i'm trying to stay ahead of the rumors until i have amassed enough power and prestige to return and undo what was done

Last edited by Dylan Scott; Jan 23rd, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:30 PM
Read It With A Smile!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33358
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Stormhammer: Your dwarven city is going to be Grail Keep.

I'll find more info on it tonight and post.

Going to play Magic+Pokemon with my nephew for now.

Please give me an update when your apps are done so that I can keep the applicant table current.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:35 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1307
Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon Dyerdon
App has been updated
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 05:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3714
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
right-aligned image

Name: Mazaren
Gender Identity: male
Race: half-elf
Class: druid(circle of stars)
Description:
Character Background:
Talk about yourself.
Where are you from? I was born on a ship and will likely die on one.
Do you have family/friends? My fathers ship sails somewhere. I've lost my crew though perhaps I will find my fathers ship in time for now I must find work and regroup.
Are they alive? Yes, I hope. I haven't seen my father in almost ten years.
Where were you when you got wind of the dying?
What has your journey to Ptolus been like? Well I just lost my crew so not well.
What have you been working on recently? I was running trade until fairly recently.
What are your goals in Ptolus? I need to find work and a group to sail the seas once again.
What are your goals in life? I'd like to run a fleet of ships. Making wealth and gaining power are mearly a means to an end.
Background Archetype: sailor
Personality Traits x2 I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. I find a bar brawl to be the best way to meet a town of new people.
/Ideal I'm committed to my crewmates, not to ideals. (
/Bond I am the last of my crew, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
/Flaw There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
Please be creative. The ones provided are for inspiration.

Last edited by delpinator; Feb 9th, 2022 at 05:51 AM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 06:01 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3088
Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of
Gath, first wow, what an amazing ad! I was hooked from the first paragraph! Fantastic work, really!

I will absolutely be putting my hat in for this! How can I not after reading that? Also, that live game must have been amazing to play!

I have played one solid game of Cypher and I can say while it certainly is a different system, it's still fun! Just...the learning curve can be a bit steep for some. Expect something from me in the coming days!
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 06:19 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 264
neverknew neverknew neverknew
I'm withdrawing my app. Good luck to everyone who applied!

Application - WIP
Name: Karpikhas Tajo
right-aligned image

Gender Identity: Cis-Male

Race: Hobgoblin of the Feywild (UA, Folk of the Feywild)

Class: Wizard

Description: WIP

Character Background: WIP

Background Archetype: WIP

Personality: WIP

Last edited by neverknew; Feb 8th, 2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 06:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 264
neverknew neverknew neverknew
Hi Gath! Do you have a deadline in mind yet?
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 06:32 PM
The Queen of Ice

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16371
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
GM: I think Grace's first draft is done. Any suggestions or critiques?
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 06:33 PM
A legend in my spare time
Artist in Residence

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7022
GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror GallupsMirror
right-aligned image

Name: Dochrud of Salvus
Alignment: Lawful neutral, occasionally chaotic neutral
Gender Identity: None, appears male
Race: Reborn (Female tiefling-warlock's brain inside a male dwarf-sorcerer's head that was sewn onto a male human-Rakdos-cultist's body.) (Ravenloft)
Class: Warlock (The Fiend) (PHB)
Background Archetype: Rakdos Cultist (Ravnica)

Description:
Dochrud is a necromancer's botched attempt at creating an undead servant out of the sewn-together and animated parts of three corpses. Hideously deformed and never intended for full sentience, Dochrud is a being at war with himself, as the memories and feelings of three persons--representing good and evil, male and female, lawful and chaotic--whisper in his mind and leap in his heart. Despite his ghastly visage and inner torment, the soft-spoken Dochrud is eerily calm, measured, patient, and reliable. He usually wears a hooded cloak in public to conceal his deformities.

Character Background:
Dochrud, named for the Dwarvish word meaning ill-formed, was discovered locked in a cell beneath the 140-year-old ruins of a necromancer's keep, as a sacred order of 19 holy men were repurposing the ancient structure into a friary. Dochrud, at first feared but soon pitied, was instructed in the mental and moral disciplines of the newfound Salvus Friary. Dochrud learned to govern his tormented self with a strict regimen of meditation and a personal code of behavior. Nevertheless, the demonic aspect of Dochrud's reanimated body kept reasserting itself, imbuing Dochrud with unwanted magical abilities which made him dangerous to the peaceful people around him. Dochrud left the friary for their protection, in search of his identity, meaning, and purpose, but with no particular destination in mind. He soon found himself taking the road to Ptolus.

Family Ties: Dochrud thinks of Friar Zalad Shaddock, of the Salvus Friary, as his father and primary mentor. The other eighteen friars of that sect (choose whichever religion or deity best fits the game) are like brothers to Dochrud. As a possible hook: some of them are noted healers of the sick and injured.

Traits: (1) Wanderlust. I belong nowhere so I travel everywhere. (2) Accepting. I seek to understand others without judging them.
Ideal: Harmony. I must order the conflicting thoughts in my head, because most of them are not my own. (Lawful)
Bond: Identity. I will discover who I am and my reason for being. (Neutral)
Flaw: Unstable. My worst nature overcomes my better nature in times of stress, conflict, and violence. (Chaotic)

Last edited by GallupsMirror; Feb 13th, 2022 at 11:56 PM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 09:08 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
Gramthar Gramthar
Gramthar's Application for Ptolus: City By The Spire And The Curse of The Dying.
right-aligned image

Name: Lianthorn Caidi
Gender Identity: Male
Race: Firbolg (Volo's Guide to Monsters)
Class: Cleric / War Domain

Description: Lianthorn Caidi stands at 7.8 feet tall, one of the tallest among his tribe even though he was of the newest born. His black hair was a tangled mess, a beard bushy and full seemed to, at times, merge with his hair depending on the angle he was viewed at.

He has a pale grey tinge to his skin and wore simple woolen garments over his chainmail.

Lianthorn is slow to anger and slow to excite. He takes a moment in nearly all of his dealings to think out his answers and actions. Firbolg lived long lives and so no rush was ever put towards a decision as it is important to consider all options foreseeable. The only time Lianthorn makes quick decisions is when his or his tribes life is put at risk.

Character Background:

Lianthorn Caidi, a name given to him by his elven friends many years ago, was jostled by the throngs of people pushing to enter Ptolus interrupting his thoughts briefly.

Where was I… Ah yes…

Lianthorn was not a fan of big crowds and disliked cities even more. The tribe he was from, Canopy Breeze, was hidden among the trees in what the common tongue called the Great North Woods. It was here Lianthorn had grown and learnt from his elders in the ways of the Firbolg, nurturing growth of new plant life and connecting with the passage of life among the trunks.

There was a small elven camp in those woods that Canopy Breeze was friends with it was among these elves Lianthorn had first learnt and studied under a cleric of Torm, Per Alastor. Alastor took the teachings of Torm seriously and had infected Lianthorn with his tales of heroics and duty. Taking a path not many of his tribe did Lianthorn learnt the ways of Torm and studied to become a cleric in his name.

Forty years after his training and return to Canopy Breeze the trees started whispering of evil things and dying. The tribe at first thought there must have been dark magic working through the woods. But the whisperings had never been this strong before. Three days after the whisperings started the first of Canopy Breeze fell ill, Tiarock (his elvish name) was the first Firbolg to turn, after that Canopy Breeze new they had to leave.

The journey out through the trees and into the lands of men was no easy feat for a tribe of Firbolg and they soon realized that separating the tribe would cause less eyes to follow their journey. Each Firbolg was sent out in their own direction to find a safe haven if they could. It was decided that if one was found the trees would carry their message back for the members of the tribe, and so began Lianthorn’s journey across the open lands to find somewhere safe for his people.

His journey took him west along the open fields passing by the city of Devost, Lianthorn did not stop in Devost it felt, evil. Time and again coming into each of the forests along his path Lianthorn felt hopeful that maybe it would be untouched, and each time, it was not. Whatever had haunted Canopy Breeze was abundant to the west as well.
Avoiding other travellers was easy through the forests, having no need for the paths most common folk took meant meeting people was a rare occurrence. Keeping out of site on the stretches of open land was, however, not so easy. Twice he had been set upon by townsfolk thinking he was a bringer of the plague and after that no small town was considered for safe lodging.

Now here he was, in a crowd of panicked people from all regions, standing in filth and praying that the guidance of Torm would see him into the city before the gates closed. Lianthorn had heard of a group of prophets that could tell someone’s fortune, normally he would pay no heed to such a story. Yet here he was desperate to try and find a new home for his tribe and this was as good a place as any to start.
Rubbing his thumb across the front of his amulet feeling the raised gauntlet in the silver Lianthorn looked towards the city gates and prayed to Torm for swift action and strength to get through those gates before they closed on him.

Short term goal: Find the fortune tellers in Ptolus and see if they can help.
Long term goal: Find a new home for Canopy Breeze to avoid the plague and bring the Tribe back together.

Background Archetype: Outlander/Wanderer
Personality Traits: Lianthorn is slow to respond to most situations and will try to always consider each option fairly before making a decision.
It takes a genuine threat for Lianthorn to arm himself against someone, most situations involving physical violence are overcome by his size, especially among the smaller races.
Ideal: The Tribes honor above my own. (Lawful)
The Firbolg code set in law many moons ago leads Lianthorn’s hand in this matter:

Prakt, Strev, Rang, glang byrd.
Stomm rang glang du.
Blod ettin er blod kong.
Gi tusen val nul.
Trut zund stommpaart.

Translation:
Bravery, Effort, and Honor above birth.
The tribe's honor over yours.
The blood of the runt is the blood of a king.
Give a thousand for nothing.
Truth is the honor of the tribe.

Bond: I must find a place for Canopy Breeze to become whole again. The tribe needs a home.
Flaw: I consider each action to be a refection of my Tribe. I will not act in a way that dishonors the tribe even if it hurts my friends.

Hoping to find a new home among this RP community.
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Gramthar; Jan 24th, 2022 at 12:33 AM.
Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 10:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2689
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
App
right-aligned image

Name: Serena Moonsung
Gender Identity: Cis-Female
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Divine Soul Sorcerer (Xanathar's Guide to Everything)
Description: Serena stands at an average height, 5'2" feet, and has a petite frame. She has a regal beauty about her that she strives to keep on perfecting even in her downtrodden state of affairs. She usually wears a black feather coat which covers her white collared shirt, only showing her collar and dark colored, knee high skirt.

Personality wise, she's a prideful noblewoman, believing herself and her bloodline to be the best among the noble class and commoners a like. She's also socially awkward, sometimes stuttering at the most casual of conversations, she can certainly handle diplomatic conversation but anything veering off of that and she'll go on a nervous tangent on the topic. However, she strives to make a change of herself after her foolishness.
Character Background: Serena comes from a noble family in Tarsis, the heart of the Empire. However her family is much more different than other noble family, they're bloodline is said to have been descendants of an Emperor of the Church that was known for prophetic visions and was said to have rose back from the dead to create a secret offspring. The Moonsung have been identified as that descendant of that offspring when news of they're ability to see the future was known. They became apart of the noble echelon, being asked by the higher ranking members of the church to guide them during times of need. Overtime, this prophetic ability would be passed down to one member of the new generation while the previous user's ability fades away. The phone user was Paul Moonsung, honorary member of the Inverted Pyramid and Serena's father who married Theresa Moonsung, a village healer and herbalist which they had two daughters, Solaria Moonsung, a lover of music and poetry and then theirs Serana, the current wielder of that ability.

She was chosen when she started casting spells as a child and was pampered and set for greatness ever since. She has always believed that herself and her family were the center of everything. This has been her mindset for years, and she has made a sort of reputation among the noble class as a troublemaker. Her reputation goes like this, accidentally burning property and wigs, making sudden advances on fiancees and fiance's and insulting the Prince of the Church one time, all of this mitigated thanks to the family name. When he father's foresight started to fade, it was time for Serana to start her first foretelling of what's to come. She foretold that their would be a time of peace and prosperity the coming year, that time did not come but instead, a great plague known as the Dying came and enveloped the world as they know it. Their was a lot of public outcry in the heart of the empire, many started to doubt the prophetic claims the Moonsungs have divined, including those of the noble class and even some of the church. Due to Serena's reputation, they believed that the Moonsungs have fallen to hedonism, and that this is some sort of divine punishment. It wasn't long til riots started in the Moonsung Manor, and keep escalating to extremes. In order to quell this continued escalation, Serena's Father sent her off to Ptolus were she'll be taken care of by members of the Inverted Pyramid guild, ordering her to never step foot back in Tarsis again until things have finally quieted down. During these times, she was bombarded by an unexpected truth that she didn't know. She was a horrible person and this entire event was her fault, she believed the accusations put on her. And when she was told to leave, she felt like she disappointed her entire family and believed that she could never go back, not after this. So she went on a journey and discreetly left her home with the clothes and items she carries, along with some nondescript servants for noble reasons as they head toward to the city of Ptolus.

Short-term Goal: Serena has been thinking over this during her trip, and she decided, she wants to join the Inverted Triangle. It is said they hold the most powerful and knowledgeable arcanist, she hopes to learn from them and be taught by them so that she can find a cure for this epidemic.

Long-term Goal: To clear her family's reputation, she knows what she saw was the truth. Or maybe it was something she made up in her grandeur, but even if that were true, she wants to clear their name from her own reputation.

Background Archetype: Noble
Traits: I like to make sure I'm always dressed for the occasion, my fashion sense is as grand as what I think of myself

I'm horrible in conversations, usually my servants don't complain about it. But when I talk to a stranger of any standard, my self-esteem immediately drops when they comment on it, which I try to earn it back by boasting about myself and my bloodline. It never works.

Ideals: Despite what you think of me, my family's noble obligation is to help you. I may not act on it, but I do care if my subordinates are suffering and I'll do anything to help you. So you better not refuse my help.

Bond: Nothing is more important than my family, if any harm falls on them, they shall be met by my wrath.

Flaw: My actions and words often bring shame to my family name. And I'm not blind to it, I just don't want to address it.

Old Jan 24th, 2022, 02:43 AM
Read It With A Smile!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33358
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
@ neverknew:

Unearthed Arcana is not considered Official Source. In fact, a quote from the publication:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unearthed Arcana
This Is Playtest Material
The material in this article is presented for playtesting
and to spark your imagination. These game mechanics
are in draft form, usable in your campaign but not
refined by full game design and editing. They arenít
officially part of the game and arenít permitted in D&D
Adventurers League events.
Please do not use Unearthed Arcana. I know it is awesome and lots of great ideas, but it is just for playtesting. I suspect that hobgoblin will probably have its moment in the upcoming Monsters of the Multiverse.

@ Gramthar: I wouldn't mind having sizing leather bracers as a trinket, so long as they don't provide any mechanical benefit. Not a piece of armor, etc.

@ All: The deadline for applications will be roughly three weeks, so the 14th? Valentine's day sounds fun! If there are no applications for several days, then I may decide sooner.

@ Girlplay: Great work. Descriptive but also succinct. Nicely written. I am honestly disappointed that your family are relegated to a single word tt tag. I feel that they are important enough to merit their own space and integration within your bio. If you intend to seek them out at some point, even if there is some deadly plague out there - assuming you get into Ptolus - why not talk about them instead of leaving them as a footnote in your Bond description?

@ All: I would challenge everyone to do the same thing, include family and friends in your background because they may definitely come into play at some point in the not too distant future and you will want to be ready for that.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 03:05 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
Gramthar Gramthar
Yeah no worries at all. They give no bonus to any stats, ac, etc. I view them as a more or less a bracelet that covers the whole forearm and is made of tough but not protective leather.

Hoping to find a new home among this RP community.
I have taken the Oath of Sangus