Game Thread Home is where the hearth is - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Village Survival
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Apr 10th, 2022, 06:55 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 3299
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,594
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria takes the offered materials from.the maid with smile, and a nod, and then walks to the Inn. She goes into the taproom and sees Ash. "Sorry for the delay. Dame Kreia wanted to give us lunch and we were delayed by a bear during our return from the smithy. We are off to hunt abomination-rats if you want to join us."


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Apr 10th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 386
Ash
right-aligned image

When Ria and the others arrives at the taproom, it is easy to spot Ash, and hear him. The large man has taken over the chairs closest to the fire in the Hearth and is currently dozing stretched out with his feet up on a chair by the fire, his snores a low growling rumble sounding in the Inn, muffled slightly by the conversations taking part around him. Daphne and Ivan usually frown on patrons sleeping in their Inn but by the empty tables closest to Ash its clear no one is feeling brave enough to try and wake him up and get him to leave after his display earlier

Like a hound sleeping by the fire, Ria only gets so close before Ash opens his eyes and looks over at her with a half smile "Ardin's Girl. I heard about the invitation to the Manor, not for me. whats this about a bear? was anyone hurt? was the Bear hurt?" Raising to his feet , Ash stretched with much cracking and popping of joints and muscles as he asked after the others, his tone seeming to show more concern for the bear than the others though, even anger as he asked if it was hurt

"Abomination Rats? that sounds like something Neville came up with, but whatever you call them you know i'm up for the Hunt"

Glancing around at the group, frowning "where is the huntress?"



Actions & Movement
 



Stat Block
 
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Apr 11th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 8377
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,877


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”Thank you very much..." Bran replied with a slight bow as he accepted the bandages and the small vial of black powder. Once he was outside however the gnomes insatiable curiosity meant that Bran couldn't help the temptation to pop the cork and run a small amount of powder between his thumb and forefinger as he studied the powder. "Fascinating..." Bran mumbled to himself as he considered the other applications of the powder other than acting as a cauterising agent as he followed the group along.

"Ooh a palisade.." Bran then commented as he spotted the wall going up. "Just as I was going to suggest... we will have to check that the wood for the wall wasn't acquired against the wishes of the forest lord..." Bran then muttered to himself though loud enough for the others to hear. Talking with the forest lord again was just one of the many things on Bran's ever growing list.

Spotting Ash lounging in the inn Bran gave a relieved sigh.. it would definitely be good to have one of the more physically gifted members of the village with them for the hunt.

"Mister Farrin I did not think it right that you should miss out on the opportunity for such fine food so I brought you this..." Bran declared as a pulled out a small cloth with a piece of wrapped lamb in it and held it out. Rather than wait for Ash to accept it however the parcel of lamb began to float over to the feral looking man as if carried by an invisible hand.

"The bear suffered a few scratches to its paws as it sprung a trap intended for abomination rats but nothing severe enough to greatly inconvenience it..." Bran replied automatically. "Fortunately no one was hurt other than the Russet's furniture as we were able to convince the bear to return to the forest..." Bran then added.

"I believe the term abomination rats was coined by the denizens of the forest" Bran then answered.

"Miss Kaeleigh? Both she and Mister Neville left after.. somewhat of a disagreement... I.. I'm not sure which direction either of them went..." Bran then admitted as he looked around as if expecting to see one or both of them in the inn.




OoC-Bran's unseen servant will bring the lamb over to Ash.

Last edited by Alatere; Apr 11th, 2022 at 11:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Apr 11th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 386
Ash
right-aligned image

Ash wasn't sure what was most surprising, the piece of cooked lamb floating through the air towards him or the fact that the young errand boy from the village had thought of saving a piece for him considering how Bran felt about Ash. He wasn't the smartest of men but even he knew the young lad was afraid of the large charcoal burner, even before his transformation since the mountain fell.

His nostrils flared as the aroma reached him and despite the voice in his head complaining they cooked it, what a waste, Ash reached out and plucked the meat from the air, taking a large bite as though he hadn't eaten in days, when it had truthfully been within the hour.

"Thank you youngling, its very good" Ash gave the young man a smile and listened as the young man talked, too much and too quickly for Ash but he didn't interrupt until he had finished, shaking his head at hearing the news about Kaeleigh and Neville, muttering to himself "those two should just rut already"

Unaware, or just not caring if he muttered to loudly, Ash turned back to Bran and Ria "i don't like the idea of going after the Wolver-rats without a second hunter or an Archer to watch our backs"

Reaching back to the fire, Ash picked up his axe resting against the mantle, lifting it to his shoulder as he turned back to the group, looking Ria and Bran and the others over, as if appraising. tilting his head to the side, Ash focused his currently dark brown eyes on Bran for a long moment before he nodded, as if reaching a decision.

Moving forward, he reaching behind his back and withdrew one of the small hand axes tucked into the leather loop at the back of his belt, flipping it easily in his hand as he presented the handle to the young gnome, dropping it into his confused hands as he moved passed towards the Tavern door

"Come on young cub, its time you learned how to hunt"



Actions & Movement
 



Stat Block
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Apr 11th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 30th, 2022
RPXP: 5241
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,726


Gavin accepted the bandages and the powder, even though the though of cauterizing a wound turned his stomach a little. He would do it if it was necessary, but he wasn't looking forward to the experience.

He was glad to see a palisade wall going up around the inn. Hopefully they wouldn't need any such defenses, but it was a good idea to be prepared. The inn was a good place to start as well, since it was a natural gathering place for the townspeople and it had a good supply of food and water.

"Ooh a palisade.." Bran then commented as he spotted the wall going up. "Just as I was going to suggest... we will have to check that the wood for the wall wasn't acquired against the wishes of the forest lord..."

"I don't think we will have to check on that, Bran. I have a feeling the Forest Lord will let his displeasure be known if it wasn't. Hopefully he is willing to give us a day or two to get the word out about the rules he has imposed. There's no way anyone here could have known abuot them yet. He is obviously quite powerful, as we have seen ourselves, and he will prioritize the well being of the forest and its denizens over that of all of us. I hope everyone goes along with the rules, because I'm not sure we can stand against him if not."

Finding Ash proves to be easy and he is ready to leave as soon as he wakes up from his nap. "I have a bow, but I'm sure I'm no match for Kaeleigh. The morning star feels more natural in my hand, at any rate. Bran is pretty good at making people see things that aren't real with his magic, so I'm sure he can keep the rats distracted while we fight them."

Gavin hands some of the bandages and the powder to Ash. "Dame Kreia said that any blood that's spilled will feed the blood magic, which is believed to be what is creating the rats. So she gave us some bandages and this black powder, which can be used to cauterize our wounds. I have some mystical healing, which I would prefer to exhaust before turning to the powder, but we have it if it's necessary. I do not have a source of fire, so I will see if the inn can spare some torches and a flint and steel."

Gavin will see if he can get those supplies before the head out in search of the killer rats.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Apr 11th, 2022, 08:29 PM
WildJessi's Avatar
WildJessi WildJessi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 1958
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Posts: 2,477
Autumn Luwddoc
right-aligned image

Autumn looks at Ash as he takes his leave. "If you are going hunting for those things, I'll come with you, maybe in my wolf form, I will be able to smell them out. Just...don't shoot at me." She grins at the big man.





Autuamn's stats
 
__________________
Took the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 30th, 2022
RPXP: 20414
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 9,685
From the Inn to the Marsh
As you exit the Inn you note that some large stones are part of the construction. They look to be quite similar to ones from Lord Valeson's estate and a few people helping with the construction are ones you don't recognize from the village. Likely a few of the people who had been serfs were convinced to leave the manor house.

The Marsh itself is to the west, low lying lands often flooded by the river and filled with run off from the mountains. In Village history everyone recounts the time that Lord Valeson tried to grow cranberries in it. About halfway through the growing season the damn had broken and every attempt to rebuild it found more and more failures. He finally left it be and no one has yet to try growing anything else out here letting the various birds, snakes, and wildlife roam free though not without a few people hunting some to add to their larders.

Finding the lair of the rats is not hard, the water is low and their prints are easy to find. Added to that is the smell, decaying meat, and as you get closer you see the remains of missing villagers, serfs, and even two men in Valeson armor. All of it in a pile strewn over a pile of stone the very top of which has a small window standing there with noting behind. Despite that the sill is there and the window is partially open. In the slightly open area you can see darkness and a strange red mist leaking out.

Guarding the window are four of the strange mix of wolf and rat. Plus a single large red hound, the likes of which you've never seen before. It has horns on its head and the tail ends in a spade.


 
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 11:44 AM
Murdoch Murdoch is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 30th, 2022
RPXP: 5241
Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch
Posts: 1,726


Hunkering down out of sight, Gavin whispers to his friends. "I have seen what Bran can do with a little time to prepare and I think we will be best served by taking a little time to get ready. I have a stronger connection now to the great dragon, who I believe is responsible for my transformation, than I did before I went into the forest. I can give one of us some protection against evil creatures and I think those rats and that dog might qualify. I propose I give that aid to Bran. I can also provide some divine favor to the rest of you, which should help in the coming battle, as long as all of you are willing."

If everyone is willing, Gavin will cast Protection from Evil on Bran and then Bless on Ash, Autumn, and Ria, right before we start the fight.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 04:28 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 386
Ash
right-aligned image

Listening to Autumns words as he leaves the inn, Ash chuckles softly before turning to look down at the young woman with a smile "Dont worry YŠviŽ, I don't hunt Wolves, far too chewy"

"The shepherdess is the wolf? sounds like one of those bards songs..but your assistance will be appreciated, you can help me teach the young cub how to track and hunt Wolver-rats"

As Gavin passed him the powder, Ash brings the vial to his nose, taking a sniff and dipping his finger in, taking a taste before passing it back along with the bandages "So this is fire powder, i hear its handy stuff, you should hang onto it Tanner"



Ash was very familiar with the Marsh, having hunted there at times for many years, he was confident he could find the tracks of the Wolver-rats and did his best to pass on his tips to Autumn and Bran as they began their hunt but it proved mostly unnecessary, the tracks were easy to find in the muddy at low water and as the wind blew in their faces (Ash insisting that they always approach a hunt from down wind) the smell was unavoidable, hitting both Lupine and Ursine senses at roughly the same time and making it even easier to find the nest

Crouching down with the group, Ash snarled softly, body tense as he fought the urge to pounce at the creatures which just screamed wrong to his instincts, Giving Gavin a nod as he made his way to Brans Chest which followed them on the hunt "need to borrow something youngling..got any leather or cloaks or something in here?"

Quietly digging around inside the chest, he saw the confused look Bran and the others were giving him "Never hunt a canine without something heavy around your forearm to protect you from the fangs..felines too actually" As his eyes fell on the Silver Embossed Bracers, his eyes lit up and he grinned "Even better, these will be perfect. I'll return them after if they aren't too badly damaged"

Slipping them over his forearms and tightening the straps with his teeth, Ash gripped the haft of his Axe and turned back to the creatures, his knuckles cracking as he tightened his fist, letting the rage build inside him, feeling the beast clawing its way out again, his hair darkening and thickening, his eyes shifting color and focusing on the Red Hound, teeth sharpening as he ran his tongue over them, feeling stronger than ever as his form shifted and became even more feral

his voice a deep low rumbling growl "Say the word"



Actions & MovementTurn Summary
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1D20+1 (3)+1 Total = 4

Move:
Action:
Bonus Action: Triggering Shifter transformation (AC +1 and Hitpoint increase of +11)
Dice Roll:
1D6+5 (6)+5 Total = 11

Reaction:
Other:



Stat Block
 

Last edited by Dylan Scott; Apr 12th, 2022 at 04:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 8377
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,877


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
Bran gave a small pleased smile when Ash accepted the meat and complimented it. It wasn’t as though Bran had cooked it but it was good to know his effort of saving it had been appreciated. At the mention of rutting however Bran quickly went red and suddenly didn’t know where to look.

The already flustered gnome then only grew more flustered when Ash had handed him an admittedly fairly small axe. Despite having faced down bandits and a bear this was the first time he had a weapon placed in his hand with the expectation he would have to use it, Infact up until now the young gnome had not been carrying a weapon for his own use.

”Umm.. err… thankyou but I’ve never used an axe other than to chop fire wood…” Bran admitted as he fidgeted slightly.




As the group headed in to the marsh Bran began to mumble to himself. ”With the possibility of being ambushed being high a defensive enchantment would probably be prudent…” Bran mumbled to himself as he pulled a small piece of leather out of a pouch and began to recite a few words as he focussed on the leather. The young Mage was then surrounded by an almost invisible field of energy as the protection took hold.

”Help yourself…” Bran automatically replied as Ash began to route around the chest. ”I would advise you all to make use of what ever you can…” Bran then added.

The young mage’s attention however was far more focussed on the the abomination rats, the hound like creature and the strange window.




OoC-Casting Mage armour
-Waiting on the results of the knowledge Arcana checks before continuing. Window: 17 Hound:21

Last edited by Alatere; Apr 12th, 2022 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Apr 12th, 2022, 09:08 PM
WildJessi's Avatar
WildJessi WildJessi is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 1958
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Posts: 2,477
Autumn Luwddoc
right-aligned image

Autumn smiles at Ash as he asked about being a wolf. "Well, a few others besides a wolf." She listened to the big man as he teaches her about tracks. She knew a bit from keeping watch on the flocks and such, but she was a novice compared to Ash.

Finding the tracks was much easier than they thought, but then again, mud always makes tracking easier. When Ash was ready, she got her bow out. She proved to be a good shot, and she wasn't sure how she would fair as a wolf against those creatures and she would only have a bite attack. So, she nocked an arrow, ready. She then looked to Bran "Ready Bran?"





Autuamn's stats
 
__________________
Took the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Apr 13th, 2022, 04:13 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 3299
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,594
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria has no idea what the Hound is, or the window behind it so she draws her shortsword and prepares herself for her first ever combat. She nods curtly to Ash to show she is ready, her mouth dry in anticipation. Her new heritage calls to her. She has a name to live up to.


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Apr 13th, 2022, 04:54 AM
FatherDondo's Avatar
FatherDondo FatherDondo is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 2663
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Posts: 2,806
left-aligned image
Arthur Rohan, Village Healer (2)
HP: 11/15 | AC 15 | PP: 11 | Spell Save DC: 12 | Spell Attack: +4 | Prof: +2 | Status: Normal
HD: 2/2d8 | Spell Slots: Level 1 (0/2) | At 1st level, you learn how to invest a spark of magic into mundane objects. To use this ability, you must have thieves’ tools or artisan’s tools in hand. You then touch a Tiny nonmagical object as an action and give it one of the following magical properties of your choice:

*The object sheds bright light in a 5-foot radius and dim light for an additional 5 feet.
*Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long. The object continuously emits your choice of an odor or a nonverbal sound (wind, waves, chirping, or the like). The chosen phenomenon is perceivable up to 10 feet away.
*A static visual effect appears on one of the object’s surfaces. This effect can be a picture, up to 25 words of text, lines and shapes, or a mixture of these elements, as you like. The chosen property lasts indefinitely.

As an action, you can touch the object and end the property early. You can bestow magic on multiple objects, touching one object each time you use this feature, though a single object can only bear one property at a time. The maximum number of objects you can affect with this feature at one time is equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of one object). If you try to exceed your maximum, the oldest property immediately ends, and then the new property applies.
Magical Tinkering | You produce your artificer spell effects through your tools. You must have a spellcasting focus—specifically thieves’ tools or some kind of artisan’s tool—in hand when you cast any spell with this Spellcasting feature. You must be proficient with the tool. After you gain the Infuse Item feature at 2nd level, you can also use any item bearing one of your infusions as a spellcasting focus.Tools Required | Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch a non-magical object and imbue it with one of your artificer infusions, turning it into a magic item. An infusion works on only certain kinds of objects, as specified in the infusion’s description. If the item requires attunement, you can attune yourself to it the instant you infuse the item. If you decide to attune to the item later, you must do so using the normal process for attunement. Your infusion remains in an item indefinitely, but when you die, the infusion vanishes after a number of days have passed equal to your Intelligence modifier (minimum of 1 day). The infusion also vanishes if you give up your knowledge of the infusion for another one. You must touch each of the objects, and each of your infusions can be in only one object at a time. Moreover, no object can bear more than one of your infusions at a time. If you try to exceed your maximum number of infusions, the oldest infusion immediately ends, and then the new infusion applies.If an infusion ends on an item that contains other things, like a bag of holding, its contents harmlessly appear in and around its space.Infuse Item: 0/2 | If you move at least 30 feet straight toward a target and then hit it with a melee weapon attack on the same turn, you can immediately follow that attack with a bonus action, making one attack against the target with your hooves.Charge | Your hooves are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal bludgeoning damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.Hooves | You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push or drag. In addition, any climb that requires hands and feet is especially difficult for you because of your equine legs. When you make such a climb, each foot of movement costs you 4 extra feet, instead of the normal 1 extra foot.Equine Build.
Background: Arthur joined the Alchemist's Guild because it was one of the few ways that he could embrace magic, or something like it, without becoming a blood mage. Since his transformation, he found his potions became significantly more potent and versatile.Guild Artisan | Background Feature: As an established and respected member of a guild, you can rely on certain benefits that membership provides. Your fellow guild members will provide you with lodging and food if necessary, and pay for your funeral if needed. In some cities and towns, a guildhall offers a central place to meet other members of your profession, which can be a good place to meet potential patrons, allies, or hirelings.

Guilds often wield tremendous political power. If you are accused of a crime, your guild will support you if a good case can be made for your innocence or the crime is justifiable. You can also gain access to powerful political figures through the guild, if you are a member in good standing. Such connections might require the donation of money or magic items to the guild’s coffers.

You must pay dues of 5 gp per month to the guild. If you miss payments, you must make up back dues to remain in the guild’s good graces.
Guild Membership | Common, Sylvan, ElvishLanguages

Special Items: +1 weapon. Only a Good aligned character can draw it. +3, 1d4+1 and you may chose to use your attack action to instead destroy an enemy weapon unless it is Adamantine.Miller's Knife | +2 AC. Once per day, you may cast a Cure Wounds spell that you have previously cast with the same exact resultShield of the Unicorn 1/1 | +2, 1d8 piercing, 80/320. On a roll of 5 or lower take 1 point of damage due to the crank pinching your finger. On a roll of 17-20 1d8 damage doubled on a 20.Fingerpincher 23/25.

To the one holding the sending stone, they feel a slight buzz in the back of their mind, followed by Arthur's voice, "Still in transit, slight complication. All's well now. We have new neighbors, a friendly goblin tribe. Woke them up from infernal curse; they're currently rebuilding."

 

 

 
__________________
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Apr 13th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 8377
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 11,877


Bran Gelbman
right-aligned image
”Not good… not good at all. The window it’s a portal… And unless I am very much mistaken which unfortunately I don’t believe I am it’s a portal to the infernal realms!” Bran exclaimed in a rush. ”And that creature appears to be a hellhound, a beast that was spawned in the fiery hells! It will be immune to even the hottest of flames and will likely use fire as a weapon. If anyone has any spells to protect them from fire I suggest they use them now.” Bran continued speaking at a rapid pace. ”The hellhounds only weakness that I can think off is a vulnerability to silver.” Bran added with a frown.

”We need to close that portal and slay that hellhound. I suggest we focus everything we have on the hound and clean up the rats afterwards. Everyone who uses a bow should take a magical arrow from the chest, there is little I can do to hurt the hound but I can do my best to keep them distracted and get them to waste their attacks. Hold nothing back and kill it quickly but do not bunch up I believe it can breath fire and will likely do so if it can catch a few of us at once.” the gnome suggested as he fidgeted with the small axe that Ash had given him.

 





OoC-There was a silver scimitar in Bran’s chest that was claimed by Torque. As Torque dropped out of the game before it even properly began I don’t suppose the scimitar can have been returned to the chest.

Last edited by Alatere; Apr 13th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Apr 14th, 2022, 03:00 AM
DebiRedHair's Avatar
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair is offline
Elegant Elven Redhead
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 1st, 2022
RPXP: 3299
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Posts: 2,594
Ria Siannodel
right-aligned image

Ria gies over ro the chest and pits on the blue padded armour, picks up a longbow and 5 arrows and one of those with a necromancy Rune. "I believe I can use this bow, and that my sword will be able to harm the Hound. I may even be able to absorb some fire if it comes to it. I hope that we will be able to destroy the Hound before it destroys us." She nocks an arrow and prepares to fight.


Stat Block
 
Actions & Movement
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2022, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB