StarWars Star Wars 5e: The Quest for the Dragon Pearls - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 1st, 2022, 04:40 PM
Once more unto the breach

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13517
zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee
I'm in! I think this is more or less complete now; it's subject to change based on who else applies. It's a character I played once years ago in a game that went poof. I haven't seen SW5E before, so this is all new and confusing.
(If lots of people go Force, I'll rethink into a Jawa engineer of some sort, maybe)

Name: Mundaw Bindat
Species: Ithorian
Class/level: Scholar (Archaeologist) level 3

Background: Scientist(Medic)
Trait 1: Endlessly curious, even in the face of danger
Trait 2: Always calm and analytical
Bond: Searching for a way to connect this "Force" to his religious beliefs
Ideal: Pacifism, but more specifically, the I'm going to re-read Tales from Mos Eisley to remind myself of some of the details.Mother Jungle religion
Flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information.

Appearance:
Mundaw stands just over 6 feet tall, making him fairly short for an ithorian. His skin is light green, and he is largely covered up with brown robes. His eyes are black, and kind. He wears a translator collar. Like all of his people, he is thin and light. He is also unarmed, or at least appears to be.

Backstory: Mundaw Bindat was raised on an Ithorian herdship, and was chosen to enter the nature priesthood at age 10. He was thrilled to learn methods of healing and protecting all manner of species. But as a teenager, he began to feel that there was more to the Mother Jungle than rites and ceremonies. He had felt it: a force that binds living things together throughout the galaxy. Surely this, too, was worth celebrating? By the time he was 18, he had developed a bad reputation as a skeptic - perhaps even a heretic. He knew he would never succeed as a priest of his people. But by then he also knew that wasn't what he wanted. The core principles of the Mother Jungle felt true to him. But he needed to find a way to tie those ideas to the ideas of other species. And to this power that he could almost touch. As it happened, the Canderous docked on his herdship when Mundaw was 21 and beginning to feel the need to leave. Mundaw arranged for passage as a member of the crew, providing healing and perhaps wisdom in exchange for a way to travel the wider galaxy. He never engaged in combat, and he struggled to convince the captain to avoid it.

Relations:
Captain Dahk: Mundaw wishes the Captain were less impetuous, and less willing to engage in violence. But he has seen the Captain's honesty and kindness behind his brash exterior. And clearly there is much to object to in the Imperial Law; living outside that Law is only logical for an Ithorian. Dahk looks to help others as much as he can, and he never hurts the innocent. Perhaps that's as much as can be expected of a scoundrel captain. Mundaw owes much to the ship and its crew, bringing him here into the vast expanse of space. He is grateful for that, and willing to put up with a lot.
Laar: Mundaw is frightened of Laar. The man is violent - which, in and of itself, is not bad. Rancors are violent. Nature is violent. But Mundaw knows how most animals think, and he doesn't know how Laar thinks. He knows the Kaleesh doesn't respect his religion, but his belief in the Law of Life is Mundaw's anchor. The two have served on the Canderous together for years, and have an uneasy truce. Certainly the healer's skills have benefitted Laar as much as any of the crew!
Arida: Arida's dark side worries Mundaw. But her love of knowledge and her occasional flashes of mercy and empathy let him know that she is more than her darker urges. He knows how to live with a cat. When she is interested in talking about science, or about how various species experience the Force, Mundaw is friendly and open. And when she is self-interested and brooding, he lets her be. (I don't know how recently she joined the crew)
Dahmia: The Chiss is probably the closest thing Mundaw has to a real friend on the crew, although he's not sure that's reciprocated. While a competent warrior (of which he knows far too many, it seems), she is passionate about protecting others. Perhaps this is the Law of Life for other species? If life must be taken to protect life, that seems a compromise that even the Oracle might accept out here in the wilds of space. Like the Ithorian, she's here to help people. And unlike much of the crew, she seems to spend as much time experiencing happy emotions as dark ones.
(I don't know how recently she joined the crew)
Gurf: "Scared" isn't the word. Mundaw is ... cautious with Gurf. He appreciates that the giant is, at heart, gentle. He was on the ship long before Mundaw joined, and is a core part of its identity and its function. Gurf's obvious belief in promoting the group's happiness is inspiring. But that belief seems at odds with his survival of the fittest mentality. Mundaw has never been able to reconcile those factors, so he has never quite understood the wookiee. Nevertheless, he appreciates the man's company.

Last edited by zebedee; Jun 4th, 2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old Jun 1st, 2022, 05:06 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1309
Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi
Hmmm well if there is a Jedi Sentinel I could maybe try a level 1 padawan (that was my initial idea).

Otherwise I am wondering about a sneaky rogue. Again maybe lower level to give some variety to the team.
Old Jun 1st, 2022, 05:20 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 623
A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice
Well, my character isn't a Jedi, but I also didn't make her a full-blown Sith. Concept is for sort of a noble, but out of backgrounds of these three (Sith, Jedi, Noble), Sith felt like the best. So I went for it, but I consider my WIP character without any particular allegiance to Sith or Jedi. Too opportunistic.
I draw inspirations from Mara Jade, Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka Tano.
Old Jun 1st, 2022, 06:02 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
@A7ice. Did you look at the Jensaarai background? student of both sides of the force without committing fully to either jedi or sith philosophies
Old Jun 1st, 2022, 06:13 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
Don't feel obligated to commit to either sith or Jedi just because you're a force user. Force adepts can be completely self taught if neither Jedi or sith practitioners came to recruit her or maybe she fled before they found her?
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 12:59 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sith was because of Deception and Lore skills I wanted to have proficiency at of all that offered this seemed like the best choice. There is also a matter of background feat so Sith is still open for debate
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 03:17 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Ex cultists could work. Invent your own secret sect of force wielders. If i remember right there was a group in an old star wars comic called the sons of krath or something like that who were basically the bored entitled brats of nobles who found old sith artifacts and learned to use sith sorcery to do whatever they wanted and tried to form their own sith empire

Has the skills you want, background feature seems handy and some good feat choices if you want to snag some extra force powers
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 03:38 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Yup, Ex-cultist was something I was weighting against Sith up to like an hour ago
The background feature is weaker though and also I like Sith's Fromfighting feat that Ex-cultist is missing...

there is a lot to unpack in 5e SW even though I know a bit 5e in general
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 04:04 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Woah yeah i see what you mean. As i wasn't going for a force user i didnt read the feats fully but yeah can definitely see why 3 to 7 extra saber forms would be much more useful than 2 extra at will powers

I wouldnt say the background feature is weaker though, sure getting away with petty misdemeanors is handy because everyones afraid of Sith but will it be as useful in this setting with the jedi and sith not having as much of a presence now the eternal empire has taken over? Speak to GM, maybe he is willing to let you pick a feat offlist as long as it works with your concept
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 08:09 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I think it is not about Sith or Jedi presence in the galaxy but more about person's presence giving vibes of a bully who can come on his/her words.
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 08:16 AM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
@Dylan Scott and A7ice: Yes, that is all applicable. Someone who gets angry on purpose and displays even more power as they get angrier is going to scare people.
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 10:41 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20424
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
right-aligned image

Name: Dahmia (Brasst'Dah'mianarudoo)
Species: Chiss
Class/level: Consular 5
Background: Survivor (Raised by a Sith Cultist)
  • Personality trait 1: I don't run from evil. Evil runs from me.
  • Personality trait 2: I refuse to become a victim, and I will not allow others to be victimized.
  • Bond: I would sacrifice my life to protect the innocent.
  • Ideal: I try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost. (Light)
  • Flaw: I talk to spirits that no one else can see.
Quote: "Someone has to balance the scales."
Appearance: Dahmia is only 1.3 meters tall making her quite short for her species and she is whipcord thin to go along with her height making her look more like a small girl than the forty some years old she really is. She has pale blue skin and black tattoos adorn her body. The tattoos that can normally be seen are two on the backs of her hands that extend down her arms; the left hand seems to end in a spiral sort of shape while the right ends in points toward each of her fingers. Her white hair is usually double braided and she wears feather fetishes underneath the braids.

Personality: Dhamia is a quiet sort, someone who seems almost at home in shadows and illusions. She sees emotions not as something to avoid, but as something to accept and move through. She believes that one need not embrace anger or be passionless. She is entirely willing to use those powers to make people heed her will when she wants something or to not see her when she passes. She does not overtly advertise herself as a force user and usually masks her presence in the force. She prefers that people see her as a just another Chiss making her way so that she might surprise those who do evil in her sight.

Background: Dhamia was born on Chiss and raised by her parents until she was five or so. At that time a Sith crashed on the planet and, sensing her presence in the force, took her from her family and began training her in the ways of the Sith. For good or ill Dhamia did not make a good Sith as she was not prone to anger or rage. However, she was prone to compassion and even love and her master took advantage of that. He allowed her to make friends and then had bounty hunters come and kill them. Dhamia felt the pain and the loss and killed the bounty hunters. Her master was pleased with that outcome until she killed him in his sleep. One might think killing her master would have further dragged her down the path of anger, but that was not the case. It was her compassion that grew. Feelings of love for others and a deep desire to do what was right ended the Sith's life that night.

Since that time she has tried to make her way in the galaxy a vigilante from the shadows who doesn't let most people know she is a force user. Her lightsaber a weapon of last resort when she intends that no one will be left alive. Usually it is quite well hidden from view or detection. Even if someone did find it they would at first simply see a metal rod without any switches.

Relations:
  • Captain Dahk: Dhamia has been with the crew for some time now, she's usually trusted to help with diplomacy as that is her strong suit and he well knows her ability to get others to change their minds. Her view on the captain is that he is trying to do what is right in a galaxy that is full of grey. She knows he isn't quite at the same place she is and respects that as long as he respects her.
  • Arida: Arida is full of potential and at the same time full of selfish wants and needs. Dhamia tries to get the woman to realize the compassion she holds, to release her selfish desires and help others. To which Arida has, mostly, responded by avoiding Dhamia.
  • Gurrfupayyc (Gurf): Gurf is fierce and loyal, kind to everyone, yet he is a hunter and she can feel that deep rage within him. She tries to get close now and again but fears they come from very different places in the galaxy and she will never truly understand him. Despite that she trusts him with her life.
  • Mundaw Bindat: A scholar and something akin to a sage. She respects him and his religious beliefs happy to give what information she can about the force and listen to his knowledge on any subject. His peaceful mind is easy for her to be with and she enjoys any time with that peacefulness.
  • Laar San-Rym: Laar is the most difficult for Dhamia to get along with, his desire for the hunt is not the same as Gurf's. There is darkness within him and she keeps a wary eye on the hunter ready to intervene if he ever decides to hunt the innocent. That said she is friendly and courteous to him just as she is with everyone else never allowing her own wariness to prevent her from companionship.

Last edited by Ysolde; Jun 4th, 2022 at 05:40 PM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 05:53 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Application

Application
right-aligned image
right-aligned image

Name: Laar San-Rym
Species: Kaleesh
Class/level: Scout/5
Background: Nomad
  • Personality trait 1: I live for the thrill of the Hunt
  • Personality trait 2: I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me
  • Bond: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend
  • Ideal: Might. The strongest are meant to rule (Dark)
  • Flaw: Don't expect me to save those who can't save themselves. It is nature's way that the strong thrive and the weak perish.
Quote: "The Hunt only ends when i have your head on my table"
Appearance: Standing at 5' 10, Laar is tall for a Kaleesh with the wiry muscled physique common to the race of warriors and hunters. His skin is the traditional blood red common of his people with long Black hair, often tied back into braids and golden eyes with slitted pupils, and the facial tusks of his race. his face and body carry the scars of many conflicts but like all the Kaleesh people he follows the tradition of covering his face when not with his tribe/Crew, although since his banishment by his tribe he has abandoned the traditional Mumuu skull mask in favour of a more technological mask representative of his new hunting style, to any who aren't crew he can often be mistaken for a droid himself

Personality: Like all hunters, Laar is a silent, stoic individual, much more comfortable in the company of animals and droids than other people, who he barely tolerates as most don't have the same focus on the hunt and strength as he does. Not the most socially capable individual he relies alot on his Droid Shadow to make judgements on people for him. If Shadow likes you, he will trust you and become much friendlier, although not much more talkative but he is fiercely loyal to his friends, just don't expect him to choose you over his droid. If Shadow has a problem with you then so does Laar. The crew of the Canderous are his new tribe and for the most part have passed the Shadow test to some degree, he may like some of them more than others, but they have all been accepted as part of his new tribe and have seen his face.

Background: To the Kaleesh, war and hunting is almost a religion. they believe that warriors who perform extraordinary deeds become gods after their death. so the hunt and war is a noble pursuit that all kaleesh embrace and excel at, and it is this reputation as hunters and warriors which brought the galactic empire to Kalee, looking for warriors for Emperor Klangor's army.

The Kaleesh however, were not willing to join up, tribal in nature the prospect of becoming one of the nameless faceless masses of soldiers in someone else's army was against their independent natures and they turned the Emperor down. Despite his suppose benevolent rule however, Klangor was like many rulers and did not like being told no. especially by some nomadic tribal savages from a backwards wild space desert world and he sent his existing armies to Kalee to take what he wanted, conscripting hundreds and slaughtering thousands. the majority of Laar's tribe being among them, only a dozen hunters and warriors of his tribe were spared during the conscription but over the years in the Empires army all these men and women passed away until only Laar remained. the sole survivor of the Rym Tribe

Laar was one of the hunters conscripted and forced to join the Galactic Empire. although at first little more than a slave, he soon showed his skill as a hunter and proved to be adept at using the empires technology to enhance his already considerable hunting skills. soon being assigned to a commando unit as their scout along with his newly formed pack of "hounds", although this was a misnomer as the droids Laar created were more feline in nature, taking inspiration from the Vornskr.

It was during his time in the army that he encountered Dahk Jetstar, already making a name for himself in the army and rapidly rising in the ranks. they served together frequently and developed a mutual respect. a respect which intensified for Laar when Dahk saved him and shadow from a mission which went disastrously wrong. The empire had already changed hands, being taken over by Klangor's son Kjang and the missions his armies were performing were becoming more and more reckless and mercenary. The newly ascended emperor seemed to have little regard for the lives of his troops, using them as disposable cannon fodder on a whim, one such whim which resulted in the deaths of Laar's entire unit and the destruction of all but one of his "hounds", he himself was severely injured and would have died too without the timely arrival of Dahk and his squad.

that mission was the last for Laar, already considered dead by the emperor and grieving the loss of his pack, Laar left the army and returned to Kalee, hoping to rejoin his people and find a new tribe to call him. It was then he discovered that to the rest of the Kaleesh, his survival and service to the empire (enforced as it was) and his embracing of technology to hunt was considered sacrilege by his people and the Rym tribe was considered shamed and outcast.

Ostracised by his own people, Laar and Shadow retreated into the wilds of Kalee, to live apart from his own race. he would never admit how much this hurt him but Laar is a stoic man and as long as he has Shadow by his side, he endured and made a life for himself out in the wilds, devoting himself to the Hunt and living a simple life, almost resigned to the fate of never achieving the extraordinary feats needed to achieve godhood and restore his tribes good name.

Fate it seemed had other ideas. It just so happened that Dahk Jetstar had also left the Empire, disillusioned by the actions of the new emperor and having gotten himself a ship had taken to the mercenary and pirate life. finding himself taking on a job requiring a hunter and tracker, Dahk sought out the best one he knew who might be willing to work for him, Laar. Dahk had known he was returning to Kalee so he came looking, surprised to discover his old squad mate had been banished by the Kaleesh he tracked him down in the wilds (surprisingly easy to do when your travelling with the only droid energy signature out in the wilds) and offered him a place on his crew, offering him the chance to do great things and continue the hunt on new worlds. The choice for Laar and Shadow was an easy one and the eclectic assortment of misfits Dahk had collected for his crew intrigued him.

Relationships:
  • Captain Dahk Jetstar: Having known the captain for many years, and having served with him and under him, Dahk Jetstar has Laar's full trust and support. Quite the surly character himself, Laar doesn't have a problem with the captains attitude as he knows its mostly a front and the man has his back when the chips are down. He doesn't always agree with some of the jobs the captain finds for the crew but so far everything has worked out so he is willing to follow along, after all, Laar certainly doesn't have the social skills to arrange for the crew to find work and definitely doesn't have the patience to be dealing with all those other people. As long as the captain deals with all that noise and points him in the direction of a worthy hunt every once in a while, Laar is happy
  • Shadow:
    right-aligned image
    Best Friend, Partner, Child. Shadow is all that and more to Laar, If you were to ask who he trusted most in the universe and who he would take a blaster bolt for, the answer without hesitation would be Shadow. As long as you are aware of that fact and dont ask him to make a choice, then Laar can be your friend but if forced to choose between saving you and saving shadow, then you are on your own
  • Arida Sygg: Arida is a curiosity to Laar. Shadow likes her, and he is used to his droids judgement so Laar likes her too but the Kaleesh hunter in him recognises the predator inside the young woman and is wary of her, even as he respects the power she wields. the strongest are meant to rule after all and Arida Sygg screams of strength. for now she follows the commands of the captain, but how long that will last for he isn't sure and who he would choose between Arida and Dahk is anyone's guess
  • Guurfupayyc / Gurf: What isn't there to like about Gurf, he shares so many traits with Laar that he could practically be Kaleesh himself, if it wasn't for all that fur and his more light-hearted side. Gurf was the easiest one for Laar to make his own positive opinion of, but it certainly didn't hurt that Shadow likes the Wookiee so much or that Gurf seems to hold Shadow in such high esteem, he could even call it reverence, which of course Shadow deserves. Like Arida, Gurf embodies the strength Laar admires so much, which could cause a problem because he isn't oblivious to how closely Gurf watches Arida, or the wariness in his eyes when he does. If she turns on the captain its no secret how Gurf will react, which would leave Laar with a very hard decision to make
  • Mundaw Bindat: Laar is willing to give Mundaw the benefit of the doubt but of all the crew on the Canderous, Mundaw is the one Laar likes the least (although with the arrival of Dubi he might not hold that position much longer). This is through no fault of Mundaw as an individual, He is a knowledgeable man with many useful skills and Laar has respect for his spiritual side which mirrors his own cultures religious upbringing but his Ithorian Nature clashes dramatically with Laar's own Kaleesh one. Ithorian's are pacifists and the Kaleesh are bred for war and the Hunt. to Laar's Way of thinking Mundaw is one of the weak and is a prey animal.
  • Dahmia: Initially Laar considered Dahmia weak like Mundaw, her small size and her generous compassionate nature were all signs to the hunter that she was a liability to the crew. This opinion quickly changed as he got to know her (once more Shadow proving much more insightful than Laar) and he has come to greatly respect the tiny woman, her eyes carry the gaze of someone who has seen and endured a lot, a hidden strength that at times can be frightening. she has a strength inside that belies her small size, a strength Laar admires
  • Cath Ansamorg: Laar doesn't trust Cath, perhaps it is because he is so new to the crew and hasn't earned it yet or perhaps its the story of how the captain found their new technical expert. Having to be rescued from his old crew does not inspire confidence in his abilities and until he proves himself, Laar and Shadow will keep a close eye on the young Mirialan
  • Blugin Xuzzikii: Laar isn't sure what to make of Blugin. The Kaleesh have a strong respect for the Rodian Species in general, they are exceptional hunters but this particular Rodian is very young, still just a pup and untested, and seems to focus and rely too much on "The light of Judgement". which Laar assumes is just some tribal representation of the force. Laar is aware of the force of course, after all Arida and Dahmia seem to possess it in abundance, but he doesn't fully trust in something that he can't see and touch and Blugin's trust in this "light" over practicality and self reliance annoys the Khaleesh Hunter (though in truth this most likely has more to do with its similarity to the more religious aspects of his upbringing and subsequent banishment from that culture than anything)
  • Dubi: Dubi annoys Laar immensely and is far too cheery and social for the hunters liking. The Chadra-Fan is clearly a skilled engineer and scavenger but he has no boundaries and doesn't seem to think its wrong of him to try and tinker with Shadow without asking. If Gurf hadn't been present the first time he tried when he came onboard Laar would have killed him on the spot. Laar has, reluctantly, given his word to the Captain to not harm the Chadra-fan and try to be more friendly but usually Laar simply avoids Dubi when he can.
  • Traj: A competent member of the crew, Laar respects Traj, even if he is a little too lighthearted and cocky for the Hunter. But that's to be expected, he was a Speeder Scout after all and they are all of a certain breed. Having served in the Imperial Army, Laar understands what Traj has gone through first hand so there is a mutual bond there, Traj has even implied on occasion that they have worked together previously, Laar and his pack assigned to a unit the Speeder Scout was a part of. Of course given the tight group dynamic and identical Stormtrooper armour that speeder groups have, Laar doesn't know how true this is, its entirely possible one of the troopers Laar worked with was Traj, its also just as likely Traj is lying for his own amusement.
  • Tok'yono / Tok: Another Jedi in denial over his nature. Laar almost pities the man. Tok possesses great power and preaches self control and mindfulness but in truth possesses strong emotions he tries to deny and hide as if it is a bad thing, when if he just embraced his nature and used it he could achieve great things and godhood, Such a waste of potential
  • Lunara Shadorr: Laar likes Lunara. She was a member of the Crew briefly when Laar and Shadow came on board and Laar grew to trust and respect the woman in that time before she departed to go out on her own. He knows about her search for her friend Daran and out of respect for his friend he looks into his disappearance when he can but so far even he hasn't been able to find any new leads on the missing man. Laar is happy that she has rejoined the crew, although he won't show it of course, Shadow however is ecstatic to see her friend again
  • Roku Yulasis: Roku is a complete mystery to Laar, and for some reason he finds he likes the man. he is quiet and keeps to himself and doesn't ask a lot of questions, he has the essence of a hunter and Laar can appreciate his fascination with his armor and mask. keeping your face covered with a ritual mask is Khaleesh tradition after all. Still there is very little known about the man behind the mask so Laar watches him closely, learning as much as he can the same way he does with all creatures he might have to some day hunt. In that respect Laar is also in two minds, he doesn't want to hunt the man he likes but he can't deny that the hunt against such a complete mystery would be magnificent

Last edited by Dylan Scott; Jun 21st, 2022 at 06:04 PM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2022, 09:10 PM
Once more unto the breach

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13517
zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee
I'm going to go all in on the archaeologist/medic path just to finish up a sheet, but I can switch back to the much-less-Forcy physician if the party makeup makes more sense that way. I'm going to finish the background and inter-party relations based on that assumption, too, but I don't think it would be TOO hard to change all of that.

Still prepared to scrap it completely and go Jawa if we need tech
Old Jun 3rd, 2022, 01:13 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Made some edits - added specific height since everyone does but most importantly added relationship.
If anyone wants to explore, or give me feedback, or don't like what he or she see - let me know