StarWars Star Wars 5e: The Quest for the Dragon Pearls - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 6th, 2022, 03:57 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24
Combi
Cath Ansamorg

Cath Ansamorg
Name: Cath Ansamorg
Species: Mirialan
Class/level: 3
Background: Smuggler
Personality Trait 1: The best way to hide is out in the open.
Personality Trait 2: I am extremely sociable, especially over a mug of ale.
Bond: My business partners are closer to me than my family.
Ideal: Unperturbed. I only want to make a living for myself, and smuggling is just an edge I can use to do so. (Neutral)
Flaw: I detach myself from the results of my actions in order to sleep better at night.
Appearance: Short, easily 5'5 and around 105 pounds wet. Just as short dark red hair on top his head and a matching unkept stubble on his chin. Hiding under that stubble is a dark green skin tone with a row of small, strange, black diamond tattoos on both his cheeks. Cheap and light durasteel armor clamps his chest with a twice as cheap "cloak" he uses to keep warm in the cold of space. Despite his armor, benefiting his size is a sense of agility. Moving nimbly, softly, and seemingly with purpose on his movements.
Backstory:
Born in the early years just after the fall of the Republic, Cath Ansamorg grew up essentially a gutter rat. His parents were glad to flaunt their political stance his whole life on the corrupt Republic, that is whenever he saw them. Cath spent most of his younger time running about the lower levels on Coruscant and started experiencing the growing pains of a new government system. Republic supporters and Imperial defenders rocked the lower levels, sometimes violently. Through turbulent times, he took up a hobby of scraping and even sometimes scrapped stuff legally! Noticing a knack for engineering and finding valuable things, a spice smuggler started influencing him towards a less than legal lifestyle.

Following this trend for years, he was eventually pressured into joining the smuggler’s crew. Saying yes gleefully, he left a data recording in his home and never came back. His first time off of the planet was an exhilarating time even if he knew deep down it wasn’t going to last. There in that crew, he worked as a scout for little pay but he wasn’t really in it for the money. Just any chance to get out of the smog riddled lower levels of the system he was trapped in.

However, his worst fears came to be. Working with the smuggler and offering advice, he rose through his crew’s ranks until he was essentially with the captain’s inner circle. Cath felt the top of the world figuratively considering, well, he was in space. Offering to negotiate with a rival captain on the smuggler’s behalf, he gladly agreed to send Cath in his place. Talks went fine at first, even if Cath wasn’t very good at it, until there was suddenly blaster fire filling the building. At first Cath panicked, assuming it was the rival captain turning on their talks but after looking up he noticed Cath’s smuggling captain ordered his crew to fire on them all. Setting an ambush on the rival captain and attempting to kill Cath for what he felt was a threat to his leading position.

With a betrayal he never expected and a wounded ego, he hid under the tables he could get to before escaping out the back. Pursued by his old crew mates, he attempted to take a shortcut into an alley before finding out it was simply a dead end. As his former friends attempted to kill him, a quick two flashes simply ragdolled his attackers. He would look up at his savior and found a shifty looking captain who helped him to his feet. At first Cath asked the captain for help taking out his old crew but the captain refused. Cath had two choices at this point, go alone and go out guns blazing, or ask for a new job. Thinking pragmatically he turned to the captain and asked for work in which he agreed he was in need of another technical “expert".

Relations:
Captain Jetstar: Being new to the crew, the Captain is really the only member of the crew Cath even remotely knows. Being saved and helped by him, Cath feels indebted to help. He is loyal to his new captain and genuinely enjoys whenever they get to chat but deep down he's worried of misplacing that loyalty again.

(I'd gladly refill this out. Didn't want to assume relationships if people wanted to set that up down the line!)
[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 08:57 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
TurtleClub TurtleClub
Not sure if you're still taking apps. But here goes.

Name: Blugin Xuzzikii
Species: Rodian
Height: 5'4" Weight: 140 lb.
Class/Level: Guardian or some thing less forcey" to start out.

Background: Force Adept (Insight, Perception) Force Sensitive Background Feat
Trait 1 - I see omens in every event and action. The Force tries to speak to us, we just need to listen.
Trait 2 - My emotions sometimes get the most of me, but they help me succeed.
Bond - I am fully dedicated to the will of the Force. It leads and I follow.
Ideal - Growth. Self-improvement is an unending chore, but one that must be done.
Flaw - I'm convinced of the significance of my destiny, and blind to my shortcomings and the risk of failure.

Appearance: A yellow skinned Rodian with some purple mottling on his cheeks and scalp running down to his back. Blugin is wiry with long limbs practiced in climbing and scaling. He keeps on a tattered tabard at all times from the tribe he came from, a baton of carved and interwoven petrified swamp vine hanging from his clashing spacer utility belt. When held with conviction, a bright green beam ignites from within the blooming gnarled roots at one end.

Backstory: Blugin was raised in a secretive cult deep in the almost impenetrable jungles of Rodia. There he was taught to worship the light of Judgment, the elders pointing out those who seemed to have an affinity with the ancient artifacts of the temple. Blugin was trusted with one of the light relics, acting as a fledgling lawbringer to his people until a ship crashed into the middle of their village. Blugin was blamed for the incident, the sudden appearance of The Canderous being taken as a sign as it happened on the day of Blugin's graduation to a fully recognized keeper of the Light.

Sentenced to death, Blugin was convinced by the Captain to escape with him, the backwards Rodian hastily added to to crew as they where barely able to get the Canderous above the canopy of the savage planet. Trained in a strange half-recalled corruption of unknown origin from the practices and eroded records of the temple, Sith or Jedi, Blugin is highly superstitious and undisciplined, most of his skill and shortcomings coming from a reliance of intuition. He is deeply loyal to the Captain, the Rodian seeing his appearance as a greater sign.

Last edited by TurtleClub; Jun 8th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.
Old Jun 9th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
@Turtleclub: If you want to go with something less force but still have force powers, you can always go with whatever class you want then take the Force-sensitive feat through your background. Should give you a couple powers then you can always branch out with a Force-based archetype.
Old Jun 12th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Duke of Chanwood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3429
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Traj Iktarri a.k.a. Scout Trooper HD-1903
Species: Human
Class/level: Fighter 5
Background: Soldier (Piloting, Intimidation)
Personality Trait 1: I can't get the images of violence out of my mind
Personality Trait 2: I can be cocky and arrogant.
Ideal: Independence. When people follow orders blindly, they embrace a kind of tyranny.
Bond: Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaw: I committed terrible atrocities when ordered by my superiors. I'd do anything to keep those actions a secret.
Appearance: Still wearing the riding leathers he sported when he was with a swoop gang, Traj exudes the kind of cocky confidence only a pilot...particularly a speeder pilot...can display. Lean and a bit gangly, the hardness of his features make him seem older than his less-than-thirty years, especially in his eyes. He's been from one end of the galaxy to the other and see just about every inch of the ugly sides of it. It's a look that's been carefully cultivated as a protective mask and armor through years of hard living and seeing things that nobody should see. It's only on rare occasions when he lets the mask crack a bit. At those moments, one might glimpse a genuine smile or, more likely, deep sadness and regret.

Backstory: What seems like a lifetime ago, Traj served in the Galactic Empire as a Speeder Stormtrooper. Acting as light cavalry and scouts, these troopers were often sent in advance of the main column, exposing themselves to risky situations. They were also used for missions that didn't require extreme force, such as eliminating an elusive individual or engaging in guerilla tactics using speed and evasion. When he joined the Empire, it was a pretty sweet deal. Riding speeder bikes, seeing some military action against pirates, insurgents, and terrorists, and earning some cred and nice benefits.

That all changed under Kjang's rule. Suddenly, he was involved in some pretty horrific missions, which often read more like an assassination or execution than any military action. Protesting was practically suicide, as those who did complain wound up missing or dead, and rumors began to circulate that even death didn't end your term of service. This wasn't what Traj had signed up for, and jumped ship at the first opportunity. The benefit of being in a small unit is that there are fewer eyes on you. Also, bike troopers tended to form a bond, so it wasn't too hard to wind up reported KIA and begin a new life.

Traj joined a swoop gang for awhile, the Braggarts, most of whom were former troopers like himself who'd seen and done too much and found their freedom. It was good being back with other biker scouts, who had always enjoyed a strong camaraderie. He formed a strong friendship with a scout from the 439th, Daved Char, and the two became inseparable. It was Daved who had given the gang their name, based on an accusation from an enraged officer of the 439th after the integration of a biker scout platoon: "By and large, the entire platoon seems to be composed of egotistical, unpleasant braggarts." The gang enjoyed freedom from conventional discipline for awhile, but eventually it all caught up with them. While few accused Emporer Kjang of possessing much in the way of empathy or concern for his citizens, he did have a problem with disorder, which might cause him inconvenience. And swoop gangs represented such disorder and defiance. Troops swept the town, suppressing the population and choking out the local "criminal" element. Daved was killed, along with most of the gang, but Traj managed to get away.

Knowing there was nowhere to hide on a planet controlled by the Empire, Traj hopped onto the first space worthy bucket he could find, a freighter called Canderous run by a Captain Dahk. With nowhere to go, and possessing skills Dahk found useful, Traj signed on as a crew member without asking too many questions, and has been with Dahk ever since. Traj's marksmanship and military training in infiltration and survival has earned him high marks as a valued asset to the crew, despite his occasional swaggering and cockiness. His skills as a pilot also add to his resume, though most of his experience is with a speeder bike. Once you have the hang of maneuvering a chunk of metal through open spaces without killing yourself or destroying the craft, the mechanics of the specific craft are less important than you'd think, so Traj is more than qualified to pilot Canderous.

Relations
Captain Dahk - Even though he doesn't necessarily say it out loud, Traj is extremely grateful to Dahk for saving his hide. He is accustomed to bonding with a team, whether his platoon mates or fellow gang members, and he has transferred that bond to the captain and crew. Traj has always separated himself from the majority of society, but also needed to belong to something. Now he belongs to Canderous, and though he acts aloof, or even scornful, deep inside he truly appreciates having a home and an association. He's cocky and arrogant, but he would give his life for the crew.
Arida Sygg - Why are the cute ones always crazy? Traj has had dealings with the Sith before, and even when they're supposedly on your side, it's usually best to keep as much distance from them as you can. Good in a fight, though. So long as she doesn't slice him in half or kill his brain, it might be alright.
Gurf - Gotta love the mountain o' fur! Once you get past the scary roaring and ripping arms out of sockets, Uncle Gurf's pretty good people. Better than most humans Traj has met, though that ain't saying much.
Mundaw Bindat - A Hammerhead pirate, who'da thunk? And he's a priest of two religions? The galaxy is hard enough on pacifists and soft-hearts, even more so in this line of work. Better toughen up or you'll get eaten alive. Traj currently has a betting pool going on when (not "if") Arida finally snaps and kills him.
Dahmia - Another crazy Sith, that's all we need! Or...maybe not, who knows? Sith, Jedi...it's all the same to Traj. Anyone who can control your thoughts and block a blaster with a glowing stick is someone to be wary of, no matter what their title is.
Laar San-Rym - Certified badass. Takes himself a little too seriously, though, but there's nobody better to have at your back when the poodoo hits the fan, except maybe Gurf. If he'd lighten up a bit, he and Traj could probably be better pals, since they both served in the Imperial forces.
Cath Ansamorg - Twitchy little guy, but handy with a tool kit. A survivor and opportunist, which Traj respects. Kid's definitely useful to have around.
Blugin Xuzzikii - Rodians. Can't live with 'em...captain gets mad if you flush 'em out an airlock. And this one apparently "sees" things, or is crazy. Or both. Apparently convinced that the captain is some sort of destined Chosen One or something...hard to say, since Traj tends to drift off a bit when the little guy gets going with his mumbo-jumbo.
Tok - Decent guy; quiet, though. Hard to get a read on, but pretty easy-going for being a 'tormented soul' type. Mystical powers and moral conundrums...bah! Give Traj a good ol' blaster and a fast speeder bike any day.
Roku Yulasis - Creep. Still not sure what his...her?...its?...deal is. Managing to come off as spookier than a Sith is pretty impressive, though.
Luna Shadorr - Tough girl, definitely don't let the good looks fool you. Not a soldier, but definitely handy with a blaster and good to have on your side in a scrap. Bet she can drink, too...

"The truth is, you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." ~ Jules, Pulp Fiction

Last edited by Andor; Jun 19th, 2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old Jun 12th, 2022, 09:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1793
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Tok’yono “Tok”
Race: Human
Class: Guardian (Athletics, Piloting)
Archetype: Ataru
Background: Force Adept (Insight, Perception)
Level: 4

Personality trait: My emotions sometimes get the most of me, but they help me succeed.

Personality trait: I have the work ethic of ten men. If I say I’ll do something, I will see it through.

Ideal: Growth. Self-improvement is an unending chore, but one that must be done.

Bond: I'm searching for instruction in the ways of the Force.

Flaw: My competitive side fuels my anger

Appearance:
My frame is muscular yet lean from my time on Dallenor, though admittedly I’ve never been large. The sides of my head are shaved bald, while a mound of braided hair runs the middle, short. My face is scruffy, I make little attempt to keep it well groomed. I wear a customized white and brown body suite, with a yellow cloak at my back. On my hip Is the golden saber Nimo gave me.

Personality
I am a fairly reserved person who likes to stay out of the lime light, but I wouldn’t say I’m unapproachable. I’m young and feisty, but through meditation I have learned self control. Still though, I’m a survivor and a fighter, and don’t back down easily. I’m a bit primitive in my ways, but that’s part of my charm I suppose. My insecurities reside within my anger and until I get control of it, I’m prone to be volatile and at times violent.

Backstory
I was born on Hoth. I was always a good student, ever since I was little I had a knack for almost everything. I tried about every walk of life as a young man, never settling into anything. I enlisted with a mercenary group fairly young, binding myself to a less than honest life. I trained to become all that I could be, but it left me feeling lost an empty of purpose. I always questioned the narrative and went against the grain of my superiors. Still though I did carry out orders, I did treacherous things and committed Hanes acts in the name of self preservation.

Our ship was shot down and I was marooned on the desert planet Dallenor. Left for dead I felt myself being pulled out of the harsh sun and into shade. I was nursed back to health by the local people, a father, mother and son. With Their strange ways they were able to put me back together and over time I became healthy once again.
With no way to escape, leave the planet and no where to call home, I stayed, Seeked enlightenment and became still. I learned their ways of balance and how to become mindful. For the first time ever I felt at ease with myself.

I spent six years on this planet. Time alone. Time to reflect and time to train. I am by no means a Jedi knight, but I have learned to accept the force and Chanel it, if only a fraction. The man who trained me had Jedi exposure, but never revealed how deep it ran. He made no claims and I never pushed. I only listened and trained. He became my mentor, my brother, and my friend.

I came by way of captain Dahk when his crew touched down near by our village. They were being chased down and by the looks of it when I got there, out numbered and out gunned by Emperor Kjang’s own no doubt. I didn’t immediately jump in, but when I could see the prejudice their attackers were using, I knew I had to help. So I did. I earned the captains trust that day, and I have been riding shotgun ever since.

Times are different now than they use to be. Moral ambiguity is wide spread, and runs its course on the ship. I make no reservations about being a hero, but I stand up for what I believe in. The captain knows this, and I think he respects me for it. I respect him for what he is, the opportunity he has provided for me, and nothing else.

Other Relationships

Captain Arthur Renzie - Arthur was the captain and leader of the last merc band I ran with. He was alot like Captain Dahk, just older. He gave me a chance to prove myself when no one else would, and I’ll always appreciate that. He died in the crash, may his soul Rest In Peace.

Nimo Mazur, Andrea Mazur, young Nyle Mazur - the family in which saved my life. They brought me into their home and taught me things I never imagined. Nimo is the most spectacular man I have ever met, I truly dream of becoming half the man he is.I will be back to pay my debt to him once I find what I’m looking for in the galaxy.

Captain Dahk - While being one of the greenest of his crew, I have solidified my place here. The captain and I have found mutual grounds. My past experience lends me not to be dead weight, and while my current path is unsure, he has already seen the raw power I bestow, an an asset he can exploit. If nothing other than a means to an end, our relationship is strong.

Traj - Traj is… interesting. I’m not sure exactly what to make of him. Although, I’m sure he can hold his own, so I’ll welcome any friendship or stories he might offer. His grit is endearing, something we have in common. This is a man’s man and I like his presence.

Lunara- my first impression is an untrustworthy gun for hire. I’ve met hundreds, and only a few are anything but spineless. If the captain says she’s of good stock though, I’ll believe it until proven otherwise, but she does not get my trust blindly. She’s formidable, and we share a common notion of moral structure upon hurting innocents, so pleasantries are exchanged candidly, and not much else.

Dahmia - a strange presence surrounds her, and I’m not sure what it is. She is strong willed and commands attention in one form or another. I have heard stories from the others of her talents, and if it’s true she would have my respect. Her and I only recently got on speaking terms, we will see if this is a blooming friendship or budding rivalry.

Laar- Laar is a great warrior and fierce competitor. One who could benefit greatly from harnessing his great strengths and sharpening them upon the mental grind stone. Nimo would know how to connect with the savage hunter, but Tok fears he’s too un wavering.

Arida - Tok is fond of Arida, and obviously finds her attractive. Internally he is intrigued by her, hopeful she is of him as well but externally treats her with caution. Her independence is a gravity of its own. She may be his biggest rival or strongest ally. It is completely unknown as of yet.

Gurf- I get along well with Gurf. I don’t understand him vocally, but innately I can sense his disposition. He is strong, loyal and a lot more at peace than his appearance would leave you to believe. When he needs an ally, I will be there.

Last edited by Jrod; Jun 19th, 2022 at 07:35 PM.
Old Jun 13th, 2022, 07:35 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2512
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Application - ready for review
right-aligned image

Name: Roku Yulasis
Species: Unknown
Sex: Male
Class/level: Fighter 1, Guardian 3
Background:
Personality Traits: 1. I ignore the rhetoric a person spouts when meeting them, preferring to judge them by action.
2. Both the Republic and the Empire have tried to crush us under their boot-heels. I refuse to yield.
Ideal: 1. Growth. Self-improvement is an unending chore, but one that must be done. (Any)
2. Redemption. There's a spark of good in everyone. (Light)
Bond: They took me in when nobody else would. I back my order completely.
Flaw: Pride. My armor is precision crafted and has served me faithfully. I never give up a chance to prove how well.
Appearance: Shh
Relations:

Last edited by Jasontheswift; Jun 19th, 2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9059
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Has the deadline been reached yet? Interested but if too late don't want to spend time building a character out.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 09:57 AM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
You're good @jaredsyn. Apps are still open
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9059
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Application
right-aligned image
right-aligned image

Name: Lunara (Luna) Shadorr
Species: Human (Dathomirian if acceptable)
Class: Operative
Archetype: Gunslinger Practice
Background: Mercenary (Persuasion, Piloting)

Personality:
Lunara is quick of with and sharp of mind. Growing up without a family on the streets hardened her to life. Beyond that the destruction of her kind to the day still infuriates her and any who would cast shade on the Night Sisters of Dathomir. She is quite persuasive using her appearance and her skills to get what she wants. When that fails she has her weapons to fall back on should the need arise. As a mercenary she has never really had anyone to truly trust in her life, most of those she has worked with in it for the credits and nothing more. While she is willing to do what is required to get a job done, she does not abide hurting innocent people or children. Should a job entail such things she is quick to turn it down and on more than one ocassion has found herself on the other end of the dispute.

Relations:
Captain Dahk: Lunara has known Captain Dahk for nearly 14 years first meeting him on a job with
her mentor Daran. Over the years they came across one another several times, and it was her luck that found her
running into him after Daran disappeared. Dakh knew Daran and Lunara, were competent with a blaster among
other things. Lunara told Dakh about what had happened Lunara worked with Dahk for a few years before going out
on her own once more. As fortune would have it though they meta again no long ago, and she has returned to his
crew full time.

Gurrfupayyc: Lunara has worked with Gurrfupayyc on multiple occasions while doing jobs with the Captain. She is friendly with the giant wookie, and respects his abilities.

If anyone would be interested in knowing Lunara prior to the game start message me and we can come up with something.

Last edited by JaredSyn; Jun 19th, 2022 at 08:32 AM.
Old Jun 18th, 2022, 10:58 AM
Duke of Chanwood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3429
Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor Andor
Traj is ready, though I only listed Relationship with the captain. If it helps for me to add potential relationships with other applicants, I can definitely do so.

"The truth is, you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." ~ Jules, Pulp Fiction
Old Jun 18th, 2022, 11:37 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 623
A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice A7ice
It's up to you, neither of us made any set up. If you are on the ship for a while, you probably have relationships with other one way or the other.
Old Jun 18th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1793
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
I have done a complete re write. Still a WIP.
Old Jun 18th, 2022, 03:32 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1614
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Updated Relationships for Laar to include the new applicants.

Apologises to Jasontheswift for not including you, not enough info yet for Roku for me to get a read on the character enough to see how Laar feels about him.

Will reedit shortly to swap Cale for Tok
Old Jun 18th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2512
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
@Dylan Scott, It's all good. Bascially Roku is fairly distant about personal things but pretty chill when it comes to discussing day to day goings on and jobs undertaken. I can expand more if you like just PM me.
Old Jun 19th, 2022, 05:03 AM
Once more unto the breach

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13517
zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee zebedee
Yeah... when it was just a handful of us, relationships were easier. I'll take a stab at adding more to mine in the next few days.