MutantsAndMasterminds The City of Darkness: Shadowgate Breach - Page 13 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 21st, 2022, 07:15 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9287
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 03:09 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12448
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 10:36 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7303
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
So I should have time today to slay the remainder of my app.
If anyone wants to make connections, please let me know in this thread. Characters affiliated with the Magnus Veritas are probably the easiest to connect. Or maybe Scorpio used Adam to kill someone your character cared about.
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 03:26 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
Avner.
I just finished the sheet. I went with immortality 10, which makes Adam revive at 2 hour intervals. So that's plenty time for bad things to happen. Just the to sample to go.
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 04:43 PM
Hostile AI

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4422
AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ
I like to do an hour because a lot of things recover after an hour. It keeps everything in sync.
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 05:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5388
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
right-aligned image
NAME: Banshee. (Once known by the boring name of April Johnson.)

Character Concept: A former opera singer with a magical voice and sound related powers.

Restrictions: Anything that blocks sound enough to quiet a normal conversation will nullify her abilities. A soundproof room, a cement wall, any type of vacuum...

Abilities: Have secreted a rough outline in an earlier post, but I'll get more details at some point in the future.

Quote or Comic Byline: Sound is not stopped by --X--, where X could be walls or bullets or whatever.

Complications: Enemy (Tikki - fey siren/rusalka, Summer Court), Secret (but DM knows), Power loss (It's a secret too though). Temper - she doesn't loose her temper easily, but when she does, she really blows her stack.

Description/Character Portrait: Banshee is a former opera singer who's forsaken her career to get a closer look at the supernatural. She's 5'4", 160 lbs, and usually looks absolutely gorgeous while sounding like a dream...

Affiliation: Banshee has somewhat ingratiated herself with the Autumn court. While not a fey herself, she's willing to assist when they need something done.

Backstory: Well, I don't like to talk about it, but three years ago this strange lady named Tikki shows up and steals my fiancé (Brant Deverson). Come to find out, she wasn't exactly human, but a jealous rusalka. She's a fey lady, a member of the Summer court. Well, I tracked down her friends and did my research and that led me into the world of the fey. Enemies, and some new friends. I pledged my services to the Autumn court. Ingretiated myself with them. With their help I've developed my voice in ways I'd never thought possible. The members of the Autumn court that aren't like Tikki at all, good people if a bit strange... and I see no reason not to aid them in whatever they need. Play nice for now. But one day, once I've worked my way deep into their little circle I'm going to make Tikki pay and I will get my love back. And if I have to take on the entire summer court to do it... woe be to any who get in my way.

But revenge is something far in the future. Right now, the autumn court is abuzz with concerns about things slipping into Shadowgate. Banshee's patron - a well loved Sylph lady named Rijano has gone missing. Any progress on Banshee's personal vendetta will need to wait until this can be resolved.

Character Connections:
Banshee is a newcomer to the Autumn court, but she would probably know Angelika and Eric Prince.
Some of you may know some of Banshee's secrets, but it remains to be decided just how much to reveal and to whom.

Last edited by anamiac; Jun 28th, 2022 at 06:38 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 06:04 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8438
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
@Anamaic- If you have any ideas for how Banshee and Sibyl may have met feel free to PM or DM me.
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 03:34 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 127
ProjectLazarus ProjectLazarus
@Avner I apologize, but I feel that I should withdraw my application. I'm very interested in this system and this setting in particular, but my unfamiliarity with the system feels like a hurdle I can't overcome at the moment, because of IRL obligations; I wouldn't want to take away from the other applicants. Good luck everyone and good gaming!
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 02:22 PM
Peace was never an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34116
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLazarus View Post
@Avner I apologize, but I feel that I should withdraw my application. I'm very interested in this system and this setting in particular, but my unfamiliarity with the system feels like a hurdle I can't overcome at the moment, because of IRL obligations; I wouldn't want to take away from the other applicants. Good luck everyone and good gaming!
Sorry to see you go. I know it seems very intimidating at first but its actually not bad once you get into it. It is very front loaded. I encourage you to take another look when you have more time. Good luck with everything!
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 02:34 PM
The Queen of Ice

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16371
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
One week left for Appies!
Old Jun 25th, 2022, 09:25 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2852
Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker Snicker
Sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my application. I just can't get motivated or passionate about my character. Good luck with the game, everyone!
Old Jun 26th, 2022, 03:38 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
@Avner- OK. I think I've finished all of the changes I was planning on making. Ready for review.

@All- Good luck to all!
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 03:03 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Avner
Do you have any feedback for me?
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 08:39 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
TheDuke
Arni Piper.

Character Concept - A meek metahuman who communes with and fights alongside the city's vermin.

Restrictions - Without his fuzzy friends, Arni is just your average scrawny human. He is severely weakened when he can't speak (he needs his voice to command animals) or if he's in an area that doesn't have vermin to summon.

Quote or Comic Byline - It's about to get nutty! (or other squirrel-related puns)

Complications -
Attachment - Arni is quick to form emotional bonds, both with people and animals. He can easily be led astray when this clouds his logical thinking.

Description/Character Portrait - Arni is utterly unmemorable, with very few distinguishing features. He has mousy brown hair, a pale, freckled complexion, and no facial hair. His choices of clothing tend to be simple and practical - long jeans, a sweater for warmth, and comfortable shoes for running. His one distinguishing trait is hs eys - a vivd shade of blue that feel as if they could hypnotise you if you looked at them for too long.
Portrait TBA

Affiliation: TBA

Backstory: TBA

Last edited by TheDuke; Jun 28th, 2022 at 08:46 AM.
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
@Avner- What is the deadline again? Is it still today (the 27th)?