MutantsAndMasterminds The City of Darkness: Shadowgate Breach - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 7th, 2022, 08:22 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23347
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Threw up some quotes, anyone else wants in let me know and we can do a little back and forth.
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Funky Little Lesbian

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11746
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
A lot of names I recognize throwing in applications here, I'm mightily tempted to try myself...
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 09:55 PM
The Queen of Ice

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16371
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
I'll need to work on my writing sample, but she's coming along great now.
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9287
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GleefulNihilism View Post
Threw up some quotes, anyone else wants in let me know and we can do a little back and forth.
I really think that John Doe and Weaver would have some kind of interactions. Especially since Weaver's 'Schtick' is putting spiritual anomalies to rest. As a possible lich, or some kind of oddity involving undead, Weaver would find him at least interesting if not a puzzle he'd be willing to aid in resolving. Not necessarily unlocking the secret, but he could possibly help seal away the evil within, or at least help keep it from having an effect on the world.

Weaver's real-world experience is minimal, since the consciousness that remained in his host body is nonexistent at the time he took it over.
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 10:40 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23347
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Interesting thought. John Doe was *at one point* a Lich, but currently isn't. Sure would make for an interesting day of work for Weaver.
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 10:49 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GleefulNihilism View Post
Interesting thought. John Doe was *at one point* a Lich, but currently isn't. Sure would make for an interesting day of work for Weaver.
*Ties a little spirit energy bow on the back of John Doe's head*
"What's this?"
*looks at the evil-sealing sutra in the center* "Uh... it's pretty?" *Awkward smile*
"..."
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 02:34 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18642
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Finished up Venus's app, good for review and all that.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 07:24 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7303
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
I've unsecreted part of the app. I still have to format it the way you want it, but I'd thought I'd may as well ask for feedback. Some of my fellow applicants may remember Adam.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8438
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
@Avner- What is the relationship between the Fae, Vampires, Werewolves and Human Hunters with each other in this world?

Last edited by lydklein; Jun 8th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalladiaMors View Post
Finished up Venus's app, good for review and all that.
I don't think that it's enough for a connection, but Weaver would find Venus a comrade of sorts, since they're both basically non-human entities animating a human-like form. Kind of like brother/sister souls.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18642
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
I didn't include Weaver since I didn't see a way for the two to have interacted in the past, but moving forward that makes some sense. Even if one is a spirit inhabiting a body and the other is a magically-created intelligence created through mishap. Similar, yet entirely different, which could be a good contrast.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 127
ProjectLazarus ProjectLazarus
I may have changed my mind -- I think I may change from a demon to a werewolf. But I have a question: I believe there is a way to be human sometimes and a wolf others, but what powers would that be, and would I be able to change at will? In many stories, obviously, werewolves have no control over when they change. And then do I have to build 'powers' or 'stat blocks' for both forms?
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLazarus View Post
I may have changed my mind -- I think I may change from a demon to a werewolf. But I have a question: I believe there is a way to be human sometimes and a wolf others, but what powers would that be, and would I be able to change at will? In many stories, obviously, werewolves have no control over when they change. And then do I have to build 'powers' or 'stat blocks' for both forms?
Yeah it's entirely possible, you can have a power called "Alternate Form" which lets you have a different setup while you're in that form, and the limitations you set will determine how often you can change, how long it takes to transform, etc.
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 03:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 127
ProjectLazarus ProjectLazarus
I see. And do you get the full amount of your power points in both forms, or do you have to split them?
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
You basically assign your powers and traits, etc. to that other form, and when you're in that form you add those assigned powers to your base character. So... yeah you split them, but in your alternate form you get all your points worth. It's basically like Billy Batson/Shazam.

It's notable that if you play a shapeshifter you can have an array of alternate forms, so your base hero is kinda meh but you have a couple of interesting shapes to turn into, which is neat.

Last edited by Runetide; Jun 8th, 2022 at 03:19 PM.