Other Star Trek Adventures: To Boldly Go - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 17th, 2022, 01:21 AM
Ancient Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 300
daveron daveron daveron daveron

Last edited by daveron; Jun 17th, 2022 at 01:21 AM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 04:26 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Valentha

Last edited by Valentha; Jun 17th, 2022 at 06:44 AM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 07:04 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7303
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
I still have some more to put in secret text, but that should be enough for you to tell how much you like/hate Vren.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 09:07 AM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5138
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
All the Andoran pics I'm finding are too cutesy, I need one with tatts and piercings that looks like they are ready to take you in a fight. A friend pointed me at Picrew... it's not great but it will do.
Found something cute and angry, will do for now.

Application

I originally built this character ages ago for a D20 Modern game, later converting them to this system when a friend bought me a copy. And now they are here.

I'm not someone who's watched a lot of trek, mostly what I have seen is Voyager and TNG. Frankly did not like Janeway. I've heard good things about DS9 and I would love to see some of the original if just to laugh at the absurdity of it.

My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)

Last edited by Ghost6442; Jun 25th, 2022 at 03:24 AM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 676
RossN RossN RossN RossN RossN RossN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost6442 View Post
All the Andoran pics I'm finding are too cutesy, I need one with tatts and piercings that looks like they are ready to take you in a fight. A friend pointed me at Picrew... it's not great but it will do.

Application

I originally built this character ages ago for a D20 Modern game, later converting them to this system when a friend bought me a copy. And now they are here.

I'm not someone who's watched a lot of trek, mostly what I have seen is Voyager and TNG. Frankly did not like Janeway. I've heard good things about DS9 and I would love to see some of the original if just to laugh at the absurdity of it.
Gah, I was building a very similar character (well she is a Trill but still.) Back to the drawing board...
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 10:14 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala Acathala
You could fight it out. I'll give you an Ushaan-tor each.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18642
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Naw, we'll settle it the old-fashioned 'Bama way: beer and mud rasslin'.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 04:09 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
Added secret text.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 676
RossN RossN RossN RossN RossN RossN
Vara Rix

right-aligned image

NAME: Vara Rix
SPECIES: Trill (joined)
RANK: Commander (or Lt. Commander if Chief of Security/Chief Tactical Officer)
ENVIRONMENT: Frontier Colony
UPBRINGING: Starfleet
PREFERRED ROLE: Executive Officer or Chief of Security/Chief Tactical Officer
ASSIGNMENT: USS Tomoe Gozen NCC 62643

PRIMARY DISCIPLINES:
  1. Command
  2. Security

FOCUSES:
List 4-6 Focuses
  1. - Hand Phasers
  2. - Hand-to-hand Combat
  3. - Computers
  4. - Linguistics
  5. - Persuasion
  6. - Orion card games

VALUES:
  1. - Everyone, no matter how straight laced has a passionate side.
  2. - Sometimes a good argument (or a shared drink) can clear more tension than a hundred meetings.
  3. - Memories - good or bad - last forever.
  4. - Good ideas can come from anywhere.

Brief Background/History: The daughter of two Starfleet officers stationed on the frontier colony of Asteria IV the young Vara grew up far from the Trill homeworld and never seriously expected nor wanted to be joined to a symbiote, though she was brought up in her parents traditions. Rather she was driven by romance, wanderlust and excitement, fascinated by the early rough and tumble days of Starfleet and lionising the likes of Captain Kirk and Captain Pike. She joined the Academy and though her grades were never exceptional - she preferred sports and combat training to the hard sciences though she did like history - she graduated and ended up serving on the USS Marco Polo as a lieutenant.

While the Marco Polo was engaged in patrolling the Cardassian border in 2361 the ship was involved in a skirmish with a Cardassian warship that saw the Cardassian ship destroyed and the Marco Polo flying wreckage that barely made it to a system with a habitable planet. Crashing on an isolated world the Marco Polo suffered numerous casualties, among them the ship's helmsman Tharan Rix, also a Trill. With Tharan fatally wounded and no other Trills amongst the survivors Vara, with some reluctance, accepted the symbiote.

It proved a rocky joining; Vara had never even chosen to be an initiate and Rix for it's part would never have chosen Vara. The young officer found the influx of new memories and personalities deeply disorientating, partly because she is the first female host for the Rix symbiote. Rix - whose previous hosts had been the cerebral Starfleet officer Tharan, the sensitive musician Kobar, the curious xenobiologist Raloun and the merchant Theshi - struggled with the hot tempered, impulsive, headstrong young Vara.

Ten years on and the joining still has it's quirks but Vara Rix has learned to deal with it. The Rix symbiote has evened down some of Vara's rough edges and made her a little more prone to think before acting which has certainly helped her career. She's proved herself an entertaining and energetic host. If given the choice they still wouldn't have chosen each other but they are coping.

Last edited by RossN; Jun 23rd, 2022 at 09:16 PM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 08:41 PM
Bad Robot

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18371
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
@Drachenspirit

Last edited by Saratek; Jun 17th, 2022 at 09:18 PM.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 08:56 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25934
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratek View Post
@Drachenspirit
Uhm... if there's a secret tag here, I'm not seeing it.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Bad Robot

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18371
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
Uhm... if there's a secret tag here, I'm not seeing it.
Apologies. I'm so used to "Game Forum" secreting where the GM can see through just [secret] I forgot to add your name. Should be fixed now.
Old Jun 17th, 2022, 09:03 PM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics
That's tripped me up too, so I double checked mine.
Old Jun 19th, 2022, 07:40 AM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5138
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442

My timezone is AEDT (GMT +10/+11)

Last edited by Ghost6442; Jun 20th, 2022 at 05:30 AM.
Old Jun 19th, 2022, 09:00 AM
His divine shadow

Tools
User Statistics

Last edited by Acathala; Jun 19th, 2022 at 09:51 AM.