Notices

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2023, 05:23 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
PaulK
“That makes it easier, we can take him to the Castle, interview him there, and you can sketch while I talk.” Morgan suggests.
Old Apr 15th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Redwing
Rilar nods in agreement. "I concur. It will be easier to speak with him there than somewhere he has resources or knowledge of how to elude us."
Old Apr 16th, 2023, 01:22 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 283
David VanDyke David VanDyke David VanDyke
They bring Finn out in handcuffs, which the guards remove.

He is a small man and looks perhaps thirty, prematurely balding, which he hides with a brimmed cap. He looks quizzical, and ducks his head, knuckling his eyes. "Thanks for getting me out, milady..."

Last edited by David VanDyke; Apr 16th, 2023 at 01:22 AM.
Old Apr 16th, 2023, 03:30 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PaulK
“Thank you captain” Morgan says to Dourkop. She turns to Finn. “You’ll be coming with us for a little chat, and then we’ll see what to do next.” she tells him.
Old Apr 16th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
"Whatever you say, milady." He waits for instructions.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PaulK
“Good, come with us”. Morgan tells Finn. “Thank you again for your assistance, officers” she adds to the Constables and heads off towards the castle. She has Finn sit in front of her on her horse, in case he tries anything.

Assuming no distractions on the way, she leads Finn through a side entrance, finds a servant to obtain a suitable room (one of the plainer and quieter ones) and orders light refreshments for three.

Last edited by PaulK; Apr 18th, 2023 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Sorry, forgot the horses
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Redwing
Rilar follows behind Finn also keeping a close eye on him while looking for any signs of an ambush. His hand remains on the hilt of his sword, ready to draw it if needed.

When they reach the desired room, Rilar moves a chair close to the entrance so he can overhear anyone passing by outside. Then focuses on Finn's features so he can create a trump sketch after their talk.
Old Apr 18th, 2023, 03:31 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Daytime in the streets of Amber is busy and trouble-free, with the constabulary out in force and the Royal Guard in evidence near the castle.

Once they drop off their horse(s) with a groom, they soon find themselves in one of many small rooms used for various bureaucratic purposes, with their brunch delivered quickly and efficiently.

Finn grasps his cap in both hands, fidgeting nervously as he does whatever he's told.
Old Apr 18th, 2023, 04:30 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PaulK
“Please sit” Morgan invites Finn, seating herself when he does. “Help yourself to the refreshments”. She waits a little to see if he gets less uncomfortable before asking the question. “What can you tell me about Mick Finneran?”
Old Apr 18th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
He gulps a beer or whatever is offered and answers nervously. "Mick? 'e's a good bloke. I got nuffin bad to say about Mick. I thank you two gentles for gettin' me outta da clink, but whatever it is you're wantin', I don't t'ink I knows it. I'm just a poor businessman, like, and he's me boss."
Old Apr 19th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PaulK
Morgan leans back with a raised eyebrow. “Really?” she asks. “If Mick Finneran can get the information I asked for, I think that his best man should be able to tell me a little more. Perhaps I made a mistake in asking him. Maybe I should try elsewhere. What do you think?”
Old Apr 19th, 2023, 04:58 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
"Aye, a good idea, milady, elsewhere. Or talk to Mick. If he says summat, you can take it to t'e bank, as they say." He wrinkles his brow. "Just what is it yer really want to know? Because I got nuffin bad to say about Mick."
Old Apr 19th, 2023, 05:10 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Redwing
Rilar moves next to Morgan and whispers in her ear. “I agree with Finn. He’s not who we should speak with. Let’s get him back to Flanneran and see if Mick can help us now that Finn’s released. Wasn’t that the deal?”
Old Apr 19th, 2023, 05:20 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
PaulK
“Bad? What makes you think I’m looking for something bad about Mick Finneran?” Morgan asks. “I want your assessment of whether he can deliver information - on outsiders commissioning illegal acts.”

Rilar’s interruption is waved away with a pointed glare at his sketch pad. That, after all, is the real reason for this interview.
Old Apr 19th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Redwing
Rilar nods and returns to his chair by the door. He sketches Finn’s image on his pad and, when completed, he motions to Morgan that the trump sketch is done.
Closed Thread