Pesky Goblin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 195
Vathe Vathe
Uncharted Lands (ICRPG)

Game NameUncharted Lands (ICRPG)
Game SystemOther Roleplaying Games
ThemeRising from nothing to be heroes of a land unknown. What will you be?
FlavourTraditional Sword & Sorcery Adventuring, Action Adventure
Plot SummaryThis will be a game of Index Card RPG. If you've never heard of it here is a free quick start guide. It is a fairly simple system similar to D&D that provides a framework and leaves many aspects of the game up to the Dungeon Master and the Players.

I enjoy playing a fun game, with stakes and action, so I expect a high level of talking and some investment. We're all in this together after all and I won't know what's up if you don't say anything!

Posting Rate: 2 in-game posts a week.
Looking For: 3 to 4 players with some cool characters.

To make a character, you only need to choose four things:
  • Your Name. Make it cool!
  • Your Bioform. This is what your character is, be it man, dwarf, elf, goblin or spectre. In ICRPG you can really be just about anything and this game will allow for that. Essentially, just know that each will grant additional stat bonuses fit for the race and/or a racial boon. We can talk about it after we have a party built.

• Your Character's Stats. They will have six (6) character points that can be dispersed in any amount among the eleven (11) stats each character has. When acting in game these will be your roll modifiers.

• Your Story. Who were you before the start of the game? This can be anything from a Barbaric Warrior on a quest for Honor to a Robot that sails the stars in search of the Enigma's Code, all are made equal where you shall find yourselves. I shall expect the bizarre!
Here is a form-fillable sheet for your characters and an example character. Give it a save, write in your stats and make sure it's public before putting it on your application!

For this game you will not start with any items, weapons or coin (as you normally would).

Last edited by Vathe; 03-12-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:20 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
pocketroid
Yay, I'm into ICRPG! The other ICRPG thread seems to have died, I'm glad to see another. I am in as long as you are! A few questions before I dive in to making a character:

-Are you starting this with Prisoners of Molok?
-Can we be non-fantasy characters too, as your post implies?

At worst, I do still like the idea of the character I made from the other thread. Ouriel, a blind, learned, and traveled goblin ranger from Thushum. I do have many character concepts though. The one most exciting to me, which no GM has been willing to work with me on, is an illithid/mindflayer. Obviously I wouldn't try to eat the party.

Last edited by pocketroid; 03-18-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:32 AM
Pesky Goblin

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 195
Vathe Vathe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketroid View Post
-Are you starting this with Prisoners of Molok?
-Can we be non-fantasy characters too, as your post implies?
I am not running Prisoners of Molok but you will be similarly imprisoned at the start of this adventure, the start being your group's escape.

...or failure to.

But you can most certainly play non-fantasy/non-traditional characters. My only limitation on Bio-Form Creation is that all Bio-Forms must be primarily corporeal and they must retain a humanoid-ish shape and level of thought. An Illithid most certainly meets these requirements.

Here is a possible design for the Illithid Bio-Form.

Illithid A creature twisted of magics, tentacles and a dark hunger.
+1 INT, INT Power: Attempt to control a creature for a round. Roll again to maintain control every round thereafter as your action, losing control on a failure.Dominate