Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 379
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
right-aligned image

Name: Rynn
School: For nobles and chumps
Race: Human
Personality: Quick with a disarming joke or a snide comment Rynn would rather deflect than confront life and its challenges. Always looking for an easy way out or quick score, this seemingly hard nosed thug is the first to break down when confronted with the weird and supernatural. “I can get out of any scrape I put meself in.” he’s fond of saying, “But I never asked for no floating girlies where I can see straight through them and der kickers.”
Appearance: As far as Rynn’s concerned he maintains a calm, stoic exterior, with a stern gaze, and just a hint of a roguish smile. In actuality Rynn is overbearingly overconfident, without nearly He amount of charm he thinks he can bring to bear. And at the worst of times he’s a shifty-eyed fool, with bad jokes, and nervous tics covering up any redeemable feature.
Long ago a young Rynn decided black leather was the most dashing outfit around, and no one has been able to convince him otherwise over the last decade. Overestimating his celebrity as a very minor criminal, Rynn keeps his hood up most days, and covers his face whenever possible, though it usually just makes him standout.
Personality: Lazy, self-centered, and dishonest as they come; and yet a Rynn has an inner code with an honorable heart. Never one to betray or abandon a friend, Rynn figures most of life’s discomfort comes from him trying to keep up with those he has allied with, men far stronger than himself.
Backstory: WIP

Last edited by Mrjoegangles; 03-06-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Chaotic Good Red Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5398
Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01
Application Deadline: March 19!
Old 03-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4652
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Posting interest for sure this is amazing.

Come join the Tug of War and be a Positive member!
Old 03-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Witcher Application
left-aligned image

Aedrich of the East

School: School of the Viper
Race: Half-Elf
Personality: Silence. Aedrich is not one of many words. His actions generally do his talking. He has found that words lie, but reactions speak volumes. Being of such unwanted upbringing the Half-elf is slow to trust and to expose himself unless the situation demands it. Only to those most trusted, such as his master, does he provide any extended discourse. His focus is razor sharp, knowing his life often hangs in the balance. Those who have had the occasion to cross his path know him as a cold shell of what was once a human being, in their mind. Deep down though he is but a normal person with an otherworldly task to humanity of beasts. He has worries, he has fear, and experiences sadness and joy, he simply suppresses them with the skill that most would think only capable of a psychopath. For most are scared of his outer shell, but those who truly know the witcher, understand the true horror is what lies inside.

Appearance:Aedrich stands at a nimble 5'9". His body quite lean, yet bears the tone of someone who has trained their body years longer than he has been alive. His hair silver, a side effect of the stress he has endured, confuses others to his young age. His ears are the only part of him that give away the secret of his half genealogy. His mouth is covered up with his mask that has a dual purpose of protecting it, and keeping his emotions his own. His eyes are the most unsettling portion of his image. A piercing green like that of a snake glows in the dark, never to be dimmed, a side-effect from the trials
Backstory:

RP sample: Aedrich looked out into the city. He was but one person in a crowded metropolis. No one cared for what happened around them. They were all selfish. They only cared for themselves, their own pointless goals. Turning his attention back to his "classmates" he face kept the same grim demeanor. Ever since he joined he aimed to be the best. He saw everyone else as inferior. Although as good as he knew he was he could not do his job alone, he would be...He was disgusted at the thought..."Dependent" on them if he was to survive. They had been through hell over the last few years. He would hate to admit it but he knew them inside and out, better then anyone else in the world. His hand was resting on the hilt of his sword blade. His hip to one side as he leaned against the window frame. "Well.." he sighed, "Shall we get to work?"

Last edited by Totentanzen; 03-17-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:48 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3251
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT

Name: Alina Mirceu-Covaci

left-aligned image
Race: Human

School: Owl

Personality: Sly is the way of a snake. A lesser monster no doubt. One of our own making perhaps, but real none the less. It is a thing that should have been wrung out of me in training, but some monstrous parts of ourselves we can not slaughter. So I let it out only at my weakest. Those last few seconds in the killing of things more monstrous than me. When the light fades and the moon grows. When there are but moments until I take skyward, all feathered and watchful. Silent in my glide, precise. Talons outstretched. Eyes bright. I am calm no matter how much blood is on my hands. For deep inside, I am a monster not unlike those things I must hunt. Insatiable. Eager. Devious. Sly. And that I must hide least others get ideas and I am forced to let it all the way out. Into the light. Amidst the darkness of life. And subject to hunting.
right-aligned image
Appearance: It would be best if I were terribly malformed. Hideous. It would make it easier. At least for me. And yet by some cruel sparkle of fate, I am not hideous or terribly malformed. No matter what I would wish. My skin is bright. My hair luminous. The turn of my hips following the turn of my smile. And despite what dark lay inside me, my eyes shine like the moon. I would wish to be unsightly. But whatever power that may have played with the dice of my life had an unfortunate lucky streak. And the numbers don't lie. I wonder if my master had that in mind when I was chosen. If he could tell by some golden aura about my flesh that I would grow to this thing that is coveted. And if, when pressed by something unspeakable to the death that I deserve, that that unspeakable thing would pause for just one more look at me. One last inhale of my glamour. One last caress of my velvet flesh. And then die as I kill it while it feasts. To live another day in this unspeakable form. Hush and lay you down to sleep.

Backstory

I am them. And they are me. Yet I don't want to be them. To suffer the stink of their attitudes. The prancing and standoffish demeanor. The broken-ness of wanting to be broken and reveling in such nonsense. I'd rather be plain. I'd rather be right. I'd rather not stand shoulder to shoulder a Witcher with and without them. But I will play and watch as instructed. I'll do my part in making things safe. Because that's what my Master paid for to get me off the street.

They are too grim for me. Even that part I keep hidden. They are like a chilling rain and bone cold snow. You want to just close your eyes and sink into a dead embrace so they will just end. Or at least, the noise of their mouths and breathing end. Maybe that's why I am an owl. Something beautiful. Something deadly. Something quiet.

When there is little laughter, there is little else. And what's a Witcher need of laughter when things need killing. It makes them dull and tedious. Even for one like me.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	owlhunt3.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	79478   Click image for larger version

Name:	magicowl2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	79480   Click image for larger version

Name:	owlhunt2.jpg
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	79481   Click image for larger version

Name:	owlhunt1a.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	79482  

Last edited by GeneT; 03-14-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
My app is done!

Old 03-19-2019, 04:25 PM
Chaotic Good Red Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01 Arthilian01
Well, The deadline is here and unfortunately, I have 1 complete application. I can't run this campaign with one player, I'm sorry.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:35 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3251
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
Ah, I guess I forgot something. Apologies. I perhaps labelled Rp as Backstory and didn't exactly have a complete entry as expected. I can amend unless 2 is not enough either.

Last edited by GeneT; 03-19-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:43 PM
Chaotic Good Red Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry, ideally more than 2 as well, srry