RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1327
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Applications Are Open Again

We are in need of a Magic class

Last edited by Krow Nest; 03-13-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:18 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1172
TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL
Krow, maybe make a new recruitment copying over to old info? Maybe you can even contact some of the other applicants that didn't make it in last time?
Old 03-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2292
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Tank; Oversized goblin, Monk 1 then Fighter (brawler)?
Old 03-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshnik View Post
Tank; Oversized goblin, Monk 1 then Fighter (brawler)?
Firstly, why a Goblin? It's always goblins with you!! SO MUCH GOBBO

Also, we do have a monk already
Old 03-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Ha. Feat tax relief and background skills in effect? Fighter (brawler) most likely.

Last edited by Kshnik; 03-12-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:12 PM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8668
Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor
I might have a sorcerer for you...
Old 03-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morathor View Post
I might have a sorcerer for you...
Well then show it.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Dwarf or goblin brawler. Will go fighter (brawler) afterwards. Will get app up soon
Are you using the background skills and feat tax relief?

Last edited by Kshnik; 03-12-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
no I don't believe so
Old 03-13-2019, 12:02 AM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor
Name: Gabriel Glenwood
Race: Aasimar
Class: Sorcerer (Celestial Bloodline)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: Gabriel stands a meager 5'3", with narrow shoulders and scrawny limbs. He has a messy mop of pale blonde hair, rich brown skin, bright golden eyes, and a smile like the morning sun. He wears simple clothes of pale linen; his only ornamental indulgences are a trio of polished brass earrings--two in his left ear in and one in his right.
Traits: Riftwarden Orphan, Sun-Blessed
Drawback: Insatiable
Backstory: Gabriel's childhood was a blur of faces and locales; he was passed around from guardian to guardian, with little understanding as to why. Even when he was finally taken in by a family that would not cast him out so easily, he found it hard to make a home there. By that point, Gabriel was accustomed to taking trouble in stride, and to making the most of transient joys. He was so used to the world falling out from beneath his feet that he became nervous when it didn't.

His anxiety built for years until it exploded--fairly literally, with intermittent blasts of light and flame. His foster family assumed he was possessed by a demon or evil spirit, and turned to a local cleric. The priestess, however, realized that these outbursts came not from some fiend lurking within him, but from Gabriel himself. It may have been more accurate, in fact, to say that the power was Gabriel, an inextricable part of who he was--though warped into something beyond his control by his doubts and insecurities.

The priestess did her best to calm him, then to train him, but there was only so much she could do to soothe his mind. She taught Gabriel to control his powers, but mastery would come from making peace with himself. She encouraged the young man to seek closure, to confront those who had abandoned him and let go of the doubts he had developed as a result. If it had just been for his own sake, Gabriel would have declined, and tried to continue his life. But he worried he would lose control of himself again, and hurt his foster family, so he began a pilgrimage through his own past.

After a few years, Gabriel's journeys and conversations have finally led him to Kenabres--the city where he was born, the city where his birth parents left him in the care of friends before leaving on a mission they never came back from.

Last edited by Morathor; 03-14-2019 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Updated backstory
Old 03-13-2019, 01:43 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1172
TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL TYL
We aren't using Feat Tax fix, but we ARE using background skills in this game, just to clarify.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:53 AM
The Bird of the Hermes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 362
Shadesoul Shadesoul Shadesoul Shadesoul
Well, it being WotR, i suppose i should throw Relany back into consideration.

RelanyName: Relany Neltelels

Race / Class: Tiefling (Demon – Spawned) Warrior of the Holy Light 1

left-aligned image

Appearance: Standing at 6'3” this messy blood – red haired warrior holds his head up proudly. His body seems strong and fit, well suited to combat. A small smile rests easily upon his lips. However, in close examination it is clear he is not entirely human. A long thin tail lashes the air slowly, while at the end of each finger is a razor sharp claw. His eyes, though a disturbing shade of crimson, contain a peace that is at odds with his fierce appearance.

Personality: A devout follower of Iomedae, Relany is a kindhearted man who goes out of his way to help others, even when it offers no benefit for himself. Around a fire with friends, he is the type of man who laughs often, loves deeply, and listens intently. A quiet man by nature, often he is contemplative of himself and his place in the world. However, in battle against an evil foe (or when faced with cruelty or injustice), Relany can be an implacable foe. Those who ask for mercy may be granted it, but those who are irrevocably evil will be destroyed. Though he likes to believe that this aggressive side is his attempt to extinguish evil, Relany does fear it may be an effect of his destructive heritage.

Traits: Child of the Crusades, Natural Born Leader

Drawback: Pride

Old 03-13-2019, 01:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey, nice sheet for Relany but we need a magic class now
Old 03-13-2019, 01:22 PM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
Do you have a deadline for this? It might influence how much detail I can go into with the backstory
Old 03-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morathor View Post
Do you have a deadline for this? It might influence how much detail I can go into with the backstory
I'm hoping ASAP.