User Statistics
RPXP: 22021
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Old 02-27-2019, 09:21 AM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17517
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
Good luck Leo! Sounds like a good game.
Thank you Moderator Moonzar Sir! :salute

Old 02-27-2019, 01:45 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9149
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
As requested.

Last edited by DraconigenaArma; 02-27-2019 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:45 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Kriskringle73
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoByron View Post
There are plenty of Gnolls around, more so than Goblins, Orcs, Hobgoblins and their ilk combined.

Any Gnoll recruited into the army would have been conscripted as a slave, however.
Hmmm. So that would probably be no for being relevant for this campaign, unless the Empire is in the habit of using slave soldiers in special ops units. Perhaps he's working for his freedom/citizenship?
Old 02-27-2019, 04:05 PM
All the world's a Stage..

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5339
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Hey Leo,

Have you happened to see the newer and more expanded version of Feat Tax Amendment?

Link here: http://michaeliantorno.com/wp-conten...Pathfinder.pdf

What are your thoughts? Thank you.

Edit: oops sorry, there is a link to the extended version already attached to your initial link in the description.

Last edited by WhiteStag; 02-27-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:46 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
They've made a 40+ page book out of it? Can I get a tl;dr of the major changes?
Old 02-27-2019, 04:51 PM
All the world's a Stage..

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5339
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Haha, I haven't read through it either. I think it might just be a good reference to consult.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:54 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
Unless there is something specific you want I will restrict the game to the link I provided.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2292
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Javern Osmaplite
Javern Osmaplite

Race: Dwarf Sex: Male Class: Druid/Inquisitor Age: 72 Height: 4'3" Weight: 178

Race Traits: Hardy, Deep Warrior, Weapon Familiarity, Craftsman, Treasure Sense, Escape Artist / Sleight of Hand Fey Thoughts
Class: Druid (Menhir Savant) 1, Inquisitor (Sacred Huntsmaster) 9
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Deity: Gaia
Trait: Bloody Minded, Dirty Fighter, Zest for Battle
Flaws: Frail, Murky-eyed
Drawback: Empty Mask
Intended Role:

Last edited by Kshnik; 03-05-2019 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2292
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Are Wanderlords full time jobs or do/can we have another profession?
Old 02-27-2019, 06:34 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshnik View Post
Are Wanderlords full time jobs or do/can we have another profession?
That depends on what you mean, specifically. I assume you do not simply mean the profession skill itself, which of course you can buy ranks for as normal.

If you are asking if you could have some other responsibility which you must satisfy such as working as a dock worker or ferryman etc... than no. You would have to be available 24/7 for your Wanderlord duties, which could take you out of town at a moment's notice.

If you mean some sort of affiliation such as a Mage's college or thieves' guild, than it might be possible to maintain affiliation with both factions so long as duties and responsibilities for both are met and satisfied.

It woukd depend, really.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Kriskringle73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskringle73 View Post
Hmmm. So that would probably be no for being relevant for this campaign, unless the Empire is in the habit of using slave soldiers in special ops units. Perhaps he's working for his freedom/citizenship?
Just bumping my last post to get my question answered.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
I am working on something regarding slave / former slave Wanderlords. I did not forget you. I'm at work so I have limited time. I'll try to get it done during my break.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:56 PM
Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics

As an addendum, if your character remains a slave while serving in the Wanderlord division of the Imperial army, It can be said that either he has been "volunteered" by his owner or has been conscripted in lieu of him or her to satisfy the terms of his or her mandatory service.

It is also possible that you have been freed, in which case you can calculate your wbl as one level lower and must take a Flaw called Freed Slave as 1 of your 2 available Flaws. You will not get the bonus Feat you would normally get for selecting a Flaw. You can select a 2nd Flaw, which will function as normal.

So a Gnoll can serve as Wanderlord but I leave the details of his servitude to you.

Last edited by LeoByron; 02-27-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:17 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Kriskringle73
Sounds reasonable. I think I'll start rolling him up. Could you give more details on how the slavery system works in the Empire? Specifically how common and the uses of gnoll slaves.

Last edited by Kriskringle73; 02-27-2019 at 07:21 PM.