Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 07:53 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 322
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
I refuse to let this go! I will send you the PDF somehow!
I learned to make tables today and I am OBSESSED!  
@Krow Nest I sent you a PM. I will not allow you to go without this VITAL RESOURCE!!!
*When everyone says you're CG and you have no idea why, because you are clearly the most NE person ever.*
Currently playing as: [tt=Tandid]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79511[/tt] | [tt=Vias]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79978[/tt] |[tt=Ogeaglial ]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79803[/tt]
Running: Prejudice's Desperation.

Last edited by MurderInParidise; 02-23-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:12 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5429
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
So quick question. I read the Tyrant's grasp PDF but I'm kind confused when comparing to the game description. Are we dead and finding are way back to this realm?
Old 02-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
Contagious Contagious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totentanzen View Post
So quick question. I read the Tyrant's grasp PDF but I'm kind confused when comparing to the game description. Are we dead and finding are way back to this realm?
As far as your characters go, you were sound asleep in Roslar's Coffer when the cataclysm struck. It happened so quickly that not a single alarm went up. You went from sleeping in your bed, or that of an inn's if you aren't a native, to waking up in an unfamiliar room none the wiser. Your characters have no knowledge of what has transpired and will be confused themselves. The start is all about learning the what, the why, and the where. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just leave it at that.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:49 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Alright my app is done. If you get the time feel free to give me feedback!
Old 02-24-2019, 06:17 PM
Bloodsucking Lawyer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 526
auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagious View Post
As far as your characters go, you were sound asleep in Roslar's Coffer when the cataclysm struck. It happened so quickly that not a single alarm went up. You went from sleeping in your bed, or that of an inn's if you aren't a native, to waking up in an unfamiliar room none the wiser. Your characters have no knowledge of what has transpired and will be confused themselves. The start is all about learning the what, the why, and the where. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just leave it at that.
So, for clarification...
There was an attack twelve years ago according to the PG. Is that the cataclysm we're talking about here, or is this another one?
Old 02-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Lutorius
Name: Kronog, son of Gannok
Race: Human - Kellid
Class: Warpriest
Alignment: CG
Appearance: Tall and muscular with long black hair and deep blue eyes.
Background: The eldest son of a trapper living in Northern Fangwood forest outside of Rostlar's Coffer, Kronog grew to be a formidible young man. Hearing heroic tales of warriors long ago peaked his interested in the worship of Gorum at an early age. He has decided to leave his family and devote his life to the worship of Gorum and become an initiate in the faith.
As a devotee of Gorum, Kronog strives to make a name for himself through feats of strength and glory in battle. This goal makes him headstrong and often willing to make rash decisions. My goal for the character would have him tap into Gorum's tactical subdomain and learn from mistakes to be more of a battlefield commander.
Kronog has always disliked his grandfather's decision to leave the land around the Worldwound and settle down in Lastwall where they became trappers. As a boy he used to sabotoge his father's traps and blame it on Orcs trying to mobilize his father into action. Before making the decision to leave his family and enter the church, he killed a half-orc hunter in the woods and used his belongings to sabotoge another trap. This was the last straw that gained his father's blessing to enter the faith. Kronog is not aware that the orc family of the half-orc he killed is searching for the killer.
Kronog is in love with a local Kellid girl named Shelen and is hoping to impress her family with his valor. Her father, Holg, won't allow her to be with anyone who isn't worthy of her. He and Shelen have stolen away occasionally to be alone together. Shelen has recently discovered that she is pregnant with Kronog's child. It is very early and both her family and Kronog are unaware of this at this point.
Kronog is best friends with a local Taldan man named Thaddius. Thaddius comes from a long line of military men going back to the war against the Whispering Tyrant. Thaddius has recently been accepted into the local temple of Sarenrae to study as a cleric. Though they differ in faith, both men have a common lust for glory.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:43 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Updated Nilsemu, changed A LOT!
Currently playing as: [tt=Tandid]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79511[/tt] | [tt=Vias]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79978[/tt] |[tt=Ogeaglial ]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=79803[/tt]
Old 02-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10373
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
right-aligned image

Name: Thistledawn Hearthglow
Race: Halfling
Class: Cleric of Shelyn
Alignment: NG

Basic Description: Thistledawn looks like a middle aged halfling with pretty green eys. She has long brown hair with silver streaks within it and a certain well padded look to her. When not in armor she dresses in a lovely dress that will swirl about her ankles. She has barefeet painted to match her nails and lips and today that color is apparentlly a shade of light pink. Her voice is calm and freindly with a contralto sound to it. When getting close to her it is somewhat clear that she enjoys apples and cinnamon and is quite friendly. To anyone who might be psionically inclined she shows up as a bright personality and might even happily say hello to you.

History: Thistledawn has lived in the same town for her entire life. She has been a devotee of Shelyn for a long, long time. Helping at the shrine and spreading joy, warmth, and love in all of its aspects. Indeed it is well known by almost anyone that she is quite free with her affections to men and women alike. Even so her happy attitude and friendly, helpful nature help to smooth over any hurt feelings or the like.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1068
Balazar Balazar Balazar Balazar Balazar Balazar Balazar Balazar
Fairly happy with my application by this point! If I need to add or change anything just let me know!
Old 03-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes

Tools
User Statistics
This still going?
Old 03-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
@Contagious doesn't seem to have been on in awhile. I do hope that the game is still going.
Closed Thread