RPXP: 109
greenvoid greenvoid
@Patchens
Old 03-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9455
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
I had time and nothing to do. Might as well get it done.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 195
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
@greenvoid perhaps we can rework it so that the lich is defeated already, and Ogealial narrowly escaped and is trying to find a new life.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid
Tomorrow's going to be work for me (I love Sunday 12-hour shifts), but I hope I'll have time on Monday to give my lasers and feelings about all the apps.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11622
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
I have an elven bard (archeologist) in the works which I should be able to wrap up by then.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 379
Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles Mrjoegangles
My app looks good enough for a first draft and once over.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11622
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Character AppName: Dain Zinsalor
Race: Half-elf, Male, 30 years old
Class(es): Bard 5 (Archaeologist Archetype) or Alchemist (Chirurgeon Archetype, field medic)

Appearance
wip

Personality:
Dain is not the type to sit on hands and wait for something to happen, and despite his ability to pull pertinent facts almost from thin air, he is very much a firm believer in following his gut instincts. As much as book can teach someone you have to get out there and see it in the real world before you can truly understand something, for how can you truly tell somebody how terrifying something is is you haven't seen it for yourself. He encourages others to be hands on and not get too lost in the details of things, as sometimes you just have to play the cards you were dealt and make the most of it. He prefers to be in the company of others, and ideally others who are looking for that bit of adventurer and not to anti social as where is the fun in that. Dain puts a great deal of weight on his word, and if he gives it to you, you can count on him doing the best he can to follow the spirit of it. By that same token he expects the same of others and those that do not follow through will quickly lose his trust. He likes everybody to pull their own weight, and doesn't take kindly to bullies or whining.

Background:
There truly isnt much to tell about Dain's early years, for they were quiet and unassuming. Both of Dain's parents are of half-elven blood, his mother, Tara, is a hard working potter who makes beautiful pots and vases of all shapes and sizes. His father, Foran, is a herbalist that dabbles in alchemy with a small shop and a herb garden that focuses on medicinal cures. Dain is their only child and they are devoted parents that ensured he lacked for nothing growing up and much of what he learned he learned from them.

His hands were deft enough that he would have made a fine porter, and he had a knack for alchemy that could have him following in either parents footsteps, but truthfully the idea of doing either for the rest of his life filled him with boredom. He wanted to go out and do something, see the world, make a difference and maybe even have a little fun along the way. Luckily for him the Scouts needed some new recruits and his variety of skills and lack of ties were just the things they were looking for.

He learned everything he needed in the Emerald Vigil, they molded him into the confident young scout you see before you now. Even when off duty, he tends to be just passing the time between missions, but it never stops him from visiting his parents for a home cooked meal.

Roleplaying sample: Either copy it from an existing game or introduce your PC.
Dain had only been back for less than a day before he had been recalled, something that very rarely happened and almost never boded well. Luckily he hadn't even had time to unpack, so he grabbed his gear from the corner of his room and headed down to the kitchen where his mother and father waited patiently with the messenger that had been sent. Nodding at the messenger, the younger elf politely excused himself to wait outside, while Dain gave his parents a quick hug and hopefully set their minds at ease. "Don't worry mum, probably just a last minute training exercise or somebody of importance who needs a bit of extra protection for something local. Be back here before you know it, and if not and I am able will send word when I will be off service once more."

His father chuckled. "Likely story, that poor lad out there is probably part of some plot of your to get out of helping me weed and plant the new garden like you promised."

Dain laughed. "Now would I do that, though the timing is coincidental..."

His mother rolled her eyes and shook her head wistfully. "All the same be careful out there and we expect your next stay to be longer, and maybe with a nice young woman in tow."

Dain smiled, but didn't answer her question before joining the messenger outside. "Lead on friend, lets see what trouble we are getting into today."

Last edited by OneDarkness; 03-20-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 101
bookworm bookworm
Application - Tanyth Qintalor

right-aligned image

Name: Tanyth Qintalor
Race: Elf (alternate racial traits Fey-Sighted and Fleet-Footed)
Class: Bard (archetype Chronicler of Worlds)
Traits: Sovyarian Scout, Gray Falcon Trait, Maestro of Society, Planetary Traveler

Background

Tanyth's parents are both members of the Brightening Dawn, a bardic college in El. The birth of their first and, so far only child, was welcomed with an exuberant party thrown by the college. Tanyth spent her childhood among the Brightening Dawn, cared for by the members as if she were their own. Her education came mostly from the college, learning from it's members how art and magic intertwined. The performances and lessons that most enraptured her were always the ones about far off peoples. Whether the language of the Lashunta, songs from Golarion or her mothers tales of her performances in the First World, Tanyth knew she wanted to see and understand it all.

When she reached adulthood she sought out a position with the Gray Falcons to fulfill her desire to experience more of the universe. Her training with the Gray Falcons taught her to move quietly and swiftly, to use her magic to hide her presence and to end combat as quickly as possible. Her years working with the Gray Falcons have lately become something of a trial to Tanyth, she finds herself conveying messages to the same places with no chance to explore or learn about anything new. Fortunately, the recent discovery of a new network of aiudara has reawakened her curiosity and passion. And she intends to be the first to learn about the people that live on the far side of the gates.

Personality

Tanyth is strongly driven by curiosity, and her genuine interest in the art and language of others tends to win her friends. Some may find her focus and questions a little intense. Others may notice that she never seems to share as much information about herself, a result of the cautious nature of the Gray Falcons training.

Accustomed to being surrounded by conversation and music she is only quiet when needed, the rest of the time she makes conversation with her travelling companions, or if lacking a willing conversational partner will hum tunes or practice pronunciations for whichever language she is currently studying.

Roleplaying Sample

The door slams open and Tanyth strides through, heading for the desk in the centre of the room and the senior Gray Falcon agent sitting behind it. Coming to a quick halt right at the edge of the desk she launches into a clearly rehearsed speech. “Cyran, I want to be assigned to explore the new aiudara network. I already have more than enough experience travelling through the gates and speaking with those we have established relationships with. I need something new to improve my skills, to properly challenge me and this is it.”

As Tanyth pauses for breath Cyran holds up a hand, before explaining wryly. “You’ve made your boredom with your normal assignments quite clear. I’ve already made preparations for your transfer. You have two weeks to prepare before departing to the new aiudara along with the other scouts that will be assigned there.”

A delighted smile breaks across Tanyth’s face as Cyran speaks. “Thank you Cyran, I’ll make preparations to leave at once.” With a quick salute to Cyran, Tanyth leaves as quickly as she came. Humming a tune to herself as she begins to plan what she will need for her new assignment, and the party that her family at the Brightening Dawn will surely insist on having in celebration of her new posting.

Last edited by bookworm; 03-13-2019 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:05 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid

Old 03-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid

Last edited by greenvoid; 03-11-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid

Old 03-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 195
MurderInParidise MurderInParidise
Old 03-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid

Old 03-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
greenvoid greenvoid
More is coming soon, but I have to treat and rest my eyes now. Conjunctivitis sucks.
Old 03-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2092
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Updated my background.