Game Thread Chapter Four: Complications - Page 14 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: S-V > Seis'kerta > Trials of the Young King
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #196  
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:12 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15376
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 11,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevh
"Trinity."
He only needs a moment to peruse his own Tome before Morgan nods.
"Obviously a derivative thereof."

He makes no comment on who is to go meet the Elder Fiend. Since he wasn't going to be one of them it really didn't matter too much to him as long as it wasn't anything blatantly stupid.
__________________
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Jul 24th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
"Aye. A hint of his stance toward their altruistic nature, most like."
She mumbled incoherently to herself as she finished her reading, then stashed it.
"Founded by common soldiers, they were sort of like the first Seis. A decent organization during Coiya's reign that crumbled to mostly disconnected individuals over the ages."

She sniffed. Looking rather mellow. A tightness to her voice.
"They believe strongly in... sacrifice. Of the self."
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
Syoban looks down at the symbol thoughtfully. "Mmmm. Protect. Honour. Sacrifice. I wonder..." He shakes his head and pockets the symbol before turning to Blink. "I'll open the portal back for the rest of you while we go to meet this Nehrahk. Everyone ready?"

Assuming there was nothing more to discuss they would wait for the return of the Children. Sanna was the first to return and while she didn't seem particularly keen on going with the two Rudaa to meet Nehrahk she did agree to go with them.

Kevian was next, although considering he had said he was getting ready to leave they couldn't spot anything different about him except for worn looking overcoat with a multitude of pockets inside and out.

Finally, Toy, Geld and Min return, each with packs slung on their backs although with unchanged clothing. During all this various Children come over and say variations of good luck and/or good bye, although the Children had a peculiar way of saying such. "Live long and die free" seemed to be the formal farewell, sometimes shortened simply to "die free".

Once they were all together there were a few more farewells as they made their way back to the portal. Syoban took out his tuning fork item once again, although this time using a different item as the focus, opening the portal for them to return to Aheka. He then used it on the symbol to take himself, Nevh and Sanna to Nehrahk's domain.
OOCNew threads will be up soon.

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:18 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15376
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 11,172
Morgan looks around.
"Where's Lucius?"
Not that he particularly wanted the bitch around, but it was going to be necessary.
__________________
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
OOCSorry, meant to add that she was coming back with them too, so she'd have joined up with them along with Min and the three, carrying a pack of her own.

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
Nevh appeared by the Dragonblaze Academy, took a wide look at the scene around her, then focused on Morgan Redgrove, Syltar and some others she noticed in the distance, walking their way with a restlessly quick pace that failed to mask that she was deeply annoyed.
When close enough, she gives a slight jerk of the head as a brief nod of acknowledgement to everyone altogether, and glances at the the one she hadn't tagged with a name yet, and the one she recognized as Phyre while coming closer.
"Nevh; Quallish ambassador. I hear madness washed over this place. Do you know what has become of the Quallish students?"
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:07 AM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15376
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 11,172
Near where Phyre and Crescent and a few others stand there's a short length of knotted rope hanging in mid air. When people start popping out of nowhere to climb to the ground the Rudan can easily identify it as the effects of a Rope Trick spell.
First comes a man that she probably doesn't recognize with slicked back auburn hair, a short beard on his chin (but otherwise clean shaven) and piercing yellow eyes.
Next comes
[ooc: Thought this might be fun to read. The others have seen it]

She has a heart shaped face, strong cheeks, a delicately pointed chin, and small button nose. Her skin is creamy and pale, not the pale of someone in poor health but simply a pale complexion. Her straight hair is raven dark and falls to the middle of her back. She stands at an unremarkable height, perhaps just a hair over average and has a slender, long legged figure. Her sharp cold green eyes seem the only splash of color in a persona that currently consists of black and white and silver.

Under normal circumstances she would be wearing a dress of some sort, but given the potential dangers of this particular night she's shifted her magical clothing to her "work" outfit. Close fitted black clothing, cotton it seems. Pants with a sharp crease and low heeled riding boots, a black wrap shirt and thin leather gloves. The outfit is mostly devoid of buckles, clasps, or other metallic bits that might jingle or reflect light and catch notice. Mostly except the weapons. Her narrow waist is cinched with a thick belt holding two guns and two blades. One hip holds Lady, a large pearl handled Phaeran pistol made of shining silvery mithral and delicately engraved. On the opposite hip rides a short straight thrusting sword, also made of mithril. It too is engraved and the hilt is wrapped in white leather. Crossed at the small of her back, resting just above her rump, are more utilitarian looking but still well made fighting knife and a smaller Phaeran pistol. The setup allows her to have a blade or gun in either hand at a moment's notice.

Even with a smudge of soot across her pert nose, the reserved clothing, and serious weaponry Eloise exudes a sense of grace and a touch of elegance.
Eloise Watson, disdaining the rope to drop nimbly to the ground.
Finally comes the familiar Morgan Wainraith. He clambers quickly down before dismissing the spell with a snap of his fingers, causing the rope to be sucked up into nothingness like a strand of spaghetti.

Already down on the ground are the expected Phyre Dragonblaze. A strong looking half-dragon male stands near her, presumably her lover Hran. Morgan Crescent, Lucius, Cerberus, and a magnificent Those well versed in horseflesh are likely to tell from the distinctive shape of the head, graceful legs, and high tail carriage that the magnificent dark brown, almost black, horse is a Rinnish Hot Blood. Widely recognized as the fastest breed of horse in the world, they easily outperforming even magebred animals. The horse-lords of Rinn jealously guarded the secrets of their breeding programs and the rare riding horses sold on the open market for several times what a good riding horse of more ordinary stock fetched. Rinnish bred warhorses never sold on the open market, but are said to be even better. Rinnish Hotblood. And perhaps most interesting one Archmage Syltar Dragonblaze, though it is perhaps best if Nevh does not display her recognition.

Morgan arrives just in time to hear Nevh's question.
”Ambassador. I'm afraid the lot of us have just arrived here ourselves, so we don't know. Let's go check, shall we?”

Morgan turns and makes for the gate. When he is predictably stopped by a soldier he will announce himself and the Quallish ambassador and ask. ”Who's in charge of this station? Captain Jadewalker? General Halva or Emlyn?”
__________________
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Aug 3rd, 2012 at 04:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:42 AM
Watcher's Avatar
Watcher Watcher is offline
<insert witty title here>
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2019
RPXP: 1261
Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher Watcher
Posts: 810
Syltar touched down from the rope hovering above the ground, brushing at his robe to smooth it, as he unstrapped his staff from his side and grasped it once more. To the more observant - and those who had seen him before his disappearance - they would notice he didn't rely on the wooden weapon for support as he once had. He still appeared pale, certainly, but also perhaps less frail. In fact, Morgan could probably recall that the young mage hadn't had a coughing fit since they had met.

The arrival of Nevh was surprising, but not unpleasant, and caused Syltar to smile faintly as she approached. When she stopped to introduce herself, the noble bowed his head and gave the Rudan a once over. She seemed in good health and none the worse for wear, unlike some of their original party.

I must remember to inquire of Amandus, and his fate...

"Ambassador Nevh, a pleasure," Syltar said, perhaps not showing as much familiarity as he might have. But the look Morgan had in his eye seem to be caution, so the noble decided to hold off on any particular greeting until such time as the original group could have a chance to speak more privately.

They moved toward the Academy entrance, stopping at the gates as the guards stepped forward to meet them. Syltar had once again donned his hood, covering the majority of his features save for the lower half of his face. He didn't want to advertise he was a Dragonblaze, not with the chaos that his kin had caused so recently. Instead, the noble remained silent, listening as Morgan took control of the situation and pressed the guards for information and eventually entry.

From above, Syltar's raven familiar, Tias, flapped down to land on his shoulder, giving a quork as it studied Nevh...
__________________
Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of anecdote is not facts.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
The soldier appears to recognise Morgan, giving both him and Nevh a polite inclination. "Captain Jadewalker is assisting Captain Venturo in making the Dragonblaze estates in the Golden Circle safe. General Emlyn arrived with the bulk of the healers a short time ago and has taken charge here. He said you would come sooner or later and that you were to meet him in the great hall, where the student and staff who don't require healing are being asked to wait while the soldiers ensure the rest of the Academy is safe." A sad look crosses his face. "At our last count almost two dozen are dead, though the body count would have been much higher if it weren't for the quick arrival and work of the healers. The first of them arrived in time to bring back some who had recently died."

He glances to the others. "General Emlyn said you might bring others with you. Are they all with you Archmage? Our orders are to only let through family members to collect students or staff at the moment otherwise." He glances at Nevh. "Though I'm sure that would include Ambassadors for the foreign students of course, Ambassador. I can't say for sure if all of the Quallish students are accounted for, but there are some in the great hall and we have located the vast majority of the students and staff of the academy."

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
She gave Syltar a simple nod. It was good to see him again after... not so long, actually, but so much had happened. However, she wasn't in a very talkative mood and so catching up would have to be done later.

That was at least that, but she remained a little angry.
"May I go find them? Do I get an escort?"

Without waiting for more, she would step through to get to the great hall.

Last edited by Blue; Aug 3rd, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15376
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 11,172
"Two dozen."
The number was actually smaller than Morgan had expected considering the concentration of powerful Dragonblaze spellcasters. Perhaps that was why, for every teacher or student that went nuts there were four or five to bring them down. He wants to ask more questions of the soldier but stops himself. Esiard and the other higher ups would have a more complete picture of what was going on.
"Yes they're with me."
"Ambassador, I expect many of the Quallish students have no family in town so I'm sure it would be OK for you can take their place. As for an escort, one can be provided if you'd like, or you can accompany me. I know my way around the Academy reasonably well."

And Syltar no doubt knew it like the back of his hand.

Morgan thanks the guard at the gate and makes his way towards the grand hall. Cerberus goes back into the satchel while Eloise zips ahead to the stable to tie up Everready.
__________________
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Aug 3rd, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
She agreed with Morgan, which is why she felt justified enough to keep going without further confirmation of her rights on the matter.
Nevh could find her way around the academy as well... unless it had changed much during the last few years. It was convenient, still.
Making a swift turn, she turned back to the Archmages, waved an arm up and let it drop. "If you please."
She would march on, but at a slower pace to give Morgan a chance to be the one being accompanied. Then she would accelerate.
They might have thought they were her excuse for being here, she herself wasn't sure which part of her duties was the actual excuse.
Seeing as they were still mentally linked, she might as well use the opportunity to pass on a few words.

Thoughts sent to those linked, so pretty much everyone except Syltar
The meeting was successful. Although we cannot expect his help directly, he will keep an eye on things in Aheka and will probably work against Zera if he sees an opportunity. His priority remains elsewhere, still.

As for Yostrah, the Elder Demons created more than just Aheka, they made the entire cosmos we live in, and for as long as she is within this cosmos, she cannot be killed.
...on the bright side, these reborn Elder Demons heal in time all their wounds, of all kinds. It is impossible for Zera to keep the mental preparation he has done to the mortal in effect for long without continuously refreshing it on her. Keeping her for a unknown amount of time within a zone where magic cannot exist would allow her to heal back to her normal state, and presenting her with a physical reminder of her mortal self could provoke a surge of will that would restore her as well, if such a thing could be found after we discern her mortal component's identity.

There is a pregnant pause.
Yostrah is important, though. She and Nehrahk are the only two Elder Demon reborn as of yet. Their existence has created a great imbalance in this cosmos, if only because they are the only two. All daggers must have their Elder Demon reborn before too long, or the imbalance will grow so wide Fisali will lack the strength to contain it, and She will lose her hold and we will be invaded once more.

As to those daggers, I know Kevian was trusted with the dagger that held Khehkanon, probably the one I've seen hidden under his right arm. Wainraith, I think you should have a look at it. Perhaps a vision will reveal more of their whereabouts, if one could be had with your contact to it.

Last edited by Blue; Aug 3rd, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
The soldier looks a little annoyed at Morgan's presumptive approval of letting Nevh roam and Nevh's attempt to simply walk past but remains professional and polite, if a little insistent. "The Quallish students are with the others in the great hall. We're providing escorts for those going to the great hall, but if you wish to explore the Academy you will need to take that up with the General. We have strict orders about letting people move around the Academy at the moment and he said we're only to take people to the great hall."

The soldier called out to some of the other soldiers, ordering them to escort the group to the great hall - and making it clear that unless Esiard himself said otherwise they were to take them directly there and then return to their post here. Once that was sorted he ordered the gates opened and the soldiers stepped aside to let them through with an inclination.

Their escort led the way, although both Wainraith and Syltar would have known the way anyway it was clear that the soldier's were taking their orders seriously about taking a direct route. They walked through the lush grass of the Academy grounds towards the main entrance where there was another group of soldiers keeping watch who let them through into the entrance hall. In other circumstances, perhaps those who hadn't seen it before (and possibly even those who had) would have paused to look at the entrance hall - large even for a typical academy's audience hall let alone a mere entrance hall, but the truly breathtaking thing was the mural painted and sculpted into the ceiling - a great Ruby Dragon in mid flight and breathing a plume of fire within which glowed the profile of a stylised dragon's head breathing out a stylised flame to the viewer's leftthe crest of the Dragonblaze Kin.

As it was, the pace of the soldiers allowed no time for that as they headed straight on, through a set of double doors in the centre of the opposite side of the room and down the large corridor that led deeper into the academy. There was already signs of fighting having taken and occasional glimpses of soldiers moving about as they passed open doors on either side, until they eventually reached the end of the corridor where they could head down smaller corridors to the left or right or enter through a great pair of double doors which had had chunks of them charred black. The soldiers standing watch opened the doors for them, allowing them into the great audience hall of the Dragonblaze Academy, quite possibly the largest enclosed room in the whole of Halva, if not the whole of Aheka. It had been designed to be a place where the oldest of dragons could speak in their draconic form without discomfort and whatever the weather, as well as an another bragging right of one of the most influencial families in Halva.

The room was filled with chatter, with various soldiers, students and staff (both Dragonblaze and non) milling about, as well as a few healers tending to minor injuries. The Dragonblaze in particular seemed nervous and afraid, which was unusual but not exactly surprising given the circumstances. The soldiers lead them through the various groups and crowds towards the centre of the hall where a large table had been placed with some chairs about it. Standing around the table were various soldiers, including the grizzled figure of General Esiard Emlyn, while the only two sitting were familiar figures - Lord Jarlan Inaha and Lord Schakri Bastni-Dragonblaze. The former looked annoyed and a little impatient but was waiting quietly, while Schakri looked liked he'd been in a brawl (which was quite likely). His hair and clothing were a disheveled mess, although there was no visible damage or stains to them, and he still had his ever-present dragon-head cane, which he was tapping nervously against the floor.

It was the younger Lord who spotted them first, his eyes immediately darting from Phyre to Syltar as he bolted up from his seat. The tiredness in his face and posture was gone, replaced with anger as he turns to the soldier leading them. "What in the name of the Saviours do you think you're doing?" The soldier isn't the only person to look surprised by the uncharacteristic outburst, but before anyone can interrupt his tirade continues. "There's a sickness among the Dragonblaze and you let more in?"

"Schakri, they-" Phyre starts more than a little perplexed.


Schakri's eyes dart over to her, his expression softening slightly. "You need to go Phyre. Syltar. You two have a close connection to your heritage, making you especially vulnerable to the sickness."

Phyre blows smoke out of her nose in a familiar gesture. "And what about you? If its so dangerous why aren't you leaving before you get sick?"

Schakri clicks his tongue in annoyance. "The sickness targets those with a strong connection to Ruby Dragons. I've always favoured my Obsidian side. If I was going to be sick I'd have shown symptoms a long time ago. Now leave. I'll explain later."

It's obvious by Phyre's expression at least that she has no intention of doing as she told but before the argument can continue Esiard speaks up. "You said it was passed through touch."

"That seems to be the case, but I'm not willing to risk them getting the sickness to test it."

Esiard pauses to think, his eyes roaming the group and glancing about the hall. "The Dragonblaze here are not infected?"

Schakri sighs. "No. I told you before."

"Then they are safe here for now. I'm sure Jadewalker will have questions for them when he returns and we've already given strict instructions for the quarantine of the infected. Besides-" The corner of his lips turns up slightly. "I can't see you shifting Lady Dragonblaze here by force, especially having used up most of your magic in the fighting."

Schakri doesn't look pleased about the decision but sits back down again before sighing in defeat. "Fine. But if they get sick too then it will be on your head General Emlyn."
OOCChance to act/react.

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
The escort went smoothly as far as Nevh was concerned. She had no intention of going anywhere but the great hall and the most direct route was the her convenience.

The whole outburst on the sickness was quite revealing, but beyond her caring.
I've heard enough.
She looked around the great hall for the Quallish students, calling the names of those she knew if none were in sight.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 26th, 2023
RPXP: 15376
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 11,172
Morgan frowns at Schakri.
"No, it will be on their head since they're the ones choosing to put themselves at risk, if they choose to do so. And how exactly did you expect them to know that ahead of time? The lot of us only just arrived in town.
I assumed that if the Dragonblazes are being quarantined and the illness studied then this would be the best facility for it."
Once the students were evacuated that is.

The mage turns his attention to Esiard. He refrains from extending his hand, if the illness was as Schakri now suggested physical in nature then non-Dragonblazes might be able to act as carriers.
"Sir. I need to take care of one small piece of business, but once that's done I'll help however I can. I'm low on teleportation magic but otherwise fresh. Now where are the dead being kept?"
__________________
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB