Game Thread Shadows Lengthening - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Frozen Shadows
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Amos's Avatar
Amos Amos is offline
Imported From Detroit
Hall of Fame DM 2010
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 3rd, 2013
RPXP: 6553
Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos
Posts: 6,765
At the mention of his church and the fact that he was indeed sent here by them, a fact that he had up until now concealed from anyone else, Cazmir's flippant attitude towards the girl suddenly changed. He rose abruptly, weapon still in hand, though unconsciously, and glowered down at her.

"The time for a more civil tongue from you is upon us, I don't do well with people whom I don't know, knowing more about me then they should. Now, if you wouldn't mind, its time for you to explain, and in detail, what it is you're talking about and how it is that you seem to know more than you should about me."

His casual tone was replaced by that of an Elf of his age and his easy going smile was gone, in its place a scowl that would shake hardened warriors to their core.
__________________
Seriously slammed at work, instead of getting better, things are getting more hectic. Please hang in there or NPC me as needed.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ehlana's Avatar
Ehlana Ehlana is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2023
RPXP: 9442
Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana
Posts: 4,648
Gregor's charm has it's effect on a girl probably just of the age to be most susceptible to such. The hurt pride and mortification in her eyes fades and the rigid set of her arms starts to relax. There's even a hint of a dimple starting to emerge as she reaches for the skin containing water. "I'm sorry...It's that...you're in so much danger..one more day of digging and... Her hand freezes, then snaps back, crossed over her chest as Cazmir's rough words and glare, not to mention his weapon, are turned on her.

"You....are so STUPID!" She shouts at the top of her lungs. "You won't help me, neither of you!" She swings her accusing glare on Gregor, apparently unwilling to forgive him for having the gall to possess such an infuriating friend. "I'll do it all myself! I've tried talking to people and NOBODY LISTENS! You just all want to kill yourselves! WELL, TOO BAD!" The girl in gray wraps seizes each side of her cloak and tugs it tight around her, the misty quality of the fabric sudden accentuated. Not just the fabric either, suddenly her face, her small hands, her entire form seems foggy.

OOC:Initiative, for anyone who wants to try to interfere with what she's doing.
__________________
"Your issues are not your teddy bear. Stop cuddling them to your chest and throwing a fit when people try to take them away."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 04:06 PM
TheChuck's Avatar
TheChuck TheChuck is offline
Big Muscles
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 7th, 2023
RPXP: 36965
TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck
Posts: 17,462
"Cazmir! STAND DOWN!!" Gregor bellows with as much command as he can muster. The young human glares at the elf as he steps in front of him in an effort to both let the woman know that at least Gregor is willing to listen as much as to shield Caz from whatever it is that the girl is attempting. His empty hands remain out to the side, palms forward. "Please miss, look who it is that I serve." Gregor gestures at the symbol of Iomedae dangling from its silver chain, "Do you think that I could stand by and allow danger to befall these innocent folk working here? Please just ignore Cazmir and talk to me. We can go somewhere else and talk if we have to." Clearly Gregor wants to listen to the woman, but she's not making it easy for him and neither is Cazmir.

OOCAny chance that a
Dice Roll:
d20+8 (13)+8 Total = 21
spellcraft roll might give me a chance of identifying what it is that the woman is doing?
__________________
Post of the Month! Go nominate someone!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 01:53 AM
Amos's Avatar
Amos Amos is offline
Imported From Detroit
Hall of Fame DM 2010
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 3rd, 2013
RPXP: 6553
Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos
Posts: 6,765
Glancing between the two, Cazmir's scowl turned to a bit of a sheepish grin. His sword arm dropped and he took a step back.

"Forgive the erroneous threatening act, I did not intend to use this on you" He motioned towards his blade. "Its just that I get a bit jumpy about people knowing things about me when I don't know anything about them, including their name." He saw that the girl was more than likely not listening, but, for Gregor's opinion of him, he felt some sort of explanation was in order.
__________________
Seriously slammed at work, instead of getting better, things are getting more hectic. Please hang in there or NPC me as needed.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Ehlana's Avatar
Ehlana Ehlana is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2023
RPXP: 9442
Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana
Posts: 4,648
The girl pauses, her form and features vague and undefined, like a half-melted sculpture in snow. Her voice sounds thick and muffled, as if she were trying to make herself heard through a couple of pillows. "You're...infuriating....but I need help...but you probably won't listen anyway...." Insomuch as any expression can be discerned on the blurred face, the girl looks wretched. "Promise you'll listen! And not be stupid!"
__________________
"Your issues are not your teddy bear. Stop cuddling them to your chest and throwing a fit when people try to take them away."
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 09:48 AM
TheChuck's Avatar
TheChuck TheChuck is offline
Big Muscles
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 7th, 2023
RPXP: 36965
TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck
Posts: 17,462
Gregor's face is kind and gentle when he looks at the obviously struggling woman. "I promise I will listen to what you have to say." It firms up noticeably when he turns to Cazmir. "Cazmir? Will you calm down and listen or do I have to take our guest elsewhere to speak with her?"
__________________
Post of the Month! Go nominate someone!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Amos's Avatar
Amos Amos is offline
Imported From Detroit
Hall of Fame DM 2010
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 3rd, 2013
RPXP: 6553
Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos Amos
Posts: 6,765
Still feeling a bit put off by her knowledge of him, yet ashamed of his over reaction at the same time, Caz regains his seat and looks to the young lady.

"I promise, I will listen, without interruption to all you have to tell me... us."
__________________
Seriously slammed at work, instead of getting better, things are getting more hectic. Please hang in there or NPC me as needed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB