Game Thread Chapter 2C Up a level, Down a level - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Everflame Heroes
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:52 PM
smirnov smirnov is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 18th, 2011
RPXP: 0
smirnov
Posts: 299
After Stephan casts Bull's Strength on Durgar, He will prep his crossbow and follow the two fighters,
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Theroniac's Avatar
Theroniac Theroniac is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Theroniac
Posts: 218
Fine, keep your poxy blanket!
Usko barrels ahead while Stephan casts Bull's Strength on Durgor and peeks around the corner.

Last edited by Theroniac; Apr 4th, 2011 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 6th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Kevin
Posts: 579
Stephan loads his crossbow and casts Bulls Strength on Durgor.

Usko reaches the corner and peeks around it. The passage goes 10 feet, then makes a sharp left turn--the muted chitering of kobolds can be heard just around that corner. Caltrops are on the floor.

Durgor and Xanna catch up.

------------------

We're not (yet) in combat rounds. Let me know if the party waits for Stephan to catch up.




#####,#
###.,,#
###U####
###D#
###X#
##..#
##.#
##.#
..S#
#


Last edited by Kevin; Apr 4th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Lanorolen Lanorolen is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Lanorolen
Posts: 478
I don't think we want to wait - he moves faster than us anyway.

You first, Usko, I'm right behind you. Watch out for them caltrops, though!

Durgor will delay until after Usko, and then move up as far as he can while avoiding the caltrops.

Last edited by Lanorolen; Apr 4th, 2011 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 6th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Kevin
Posts: 579
You are not yet in combat rounds. Is Durgor moving forward with Usko, staying 5 feet behind him, or is he letting Usko go forward (how far?) before he starts moving?
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Theroniac's Avatar
Theroniac Theroniac is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Theroniac
Posts: 218
Usko will peek around the next corner before doing anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 01:43 PM
smirnov smirnov is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 18th, 2011
RPXP: 0
smirnov
Posts: 299
While Stephan is still in the tunnel, he will put an oil flask on the floor, near the wall

He will then cautiously follow his companions, pausing at the exit of the tunnel to choose the best route.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Theroniac's Avatar
Theroniac Theroniac is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Theroniac
Posts: 218
OOC: In case you didn't notice, the bless got derailed before it happened.
Stephan, how about the blessing, and that other spell thing? And next time, gimme the strength spell OK?

Last edited by Theroniac; Apr 4th, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM
smirnov smirnov is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 18th, 2011
RPXP: 0
smirnov
Posts: 299
If the jackrabbits stand still long enough, Stephan will cast bless onto the party
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Lanorolen Lanorolen is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Lanorolen
Posts: 478
Durgor will attempt to move with Usko and Xanna, staying within 5' of each of them, and next to or immediately behind Usko. He will move cautiously through the caltrops (which Usko may not). If Usko and Xanna get separated by more than 10', he will stay with Xanna and bitch at the responsible party (either slow DOWN, ya idiot! if Usko charges ahead, or quit draggin' yer feet, woman! if Xanna doesn't move up).
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Lanorolen Lanorolen is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Lanorolen
Posts: 478
OOC: I'm less worried about Bless than I am about getting in there in time to save that girl who screamed. *If* she's still alive, she may not have more than a few combat rounds to live.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Adam Adam is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Adam
Posts: 126
((This is bizarre; I don't see either of my recent posts.))

Xanna will certainly wait for Stephan to catch up. She's ultimately aiming for this square:

#####,#
###X,,#
###U####
###D#
###.#
##..#
##.#
##.#
..S#
#


She will use the Spider Climb feature of her slippers to avoid caltrop squares.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Theroniac's Avatar
Theroniac Theroniac is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Theroniac
Posts: 218
After he gets a peek, Usko will pull back from the corner until he can't get hit with missiles, but if he can get this far he will.


#####,#
###DU,#
###X####
###S#
###.#
##..#
##.#
##.#
..S#
#


otherwise:



#####,#
###U,,#
###D####
###X#
###S#
##..#
##.#
##.#
..S#
#
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Kevin Kevin is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 6th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Kevin
Posts: 579
Stephan moves somewhat closer and casts Bless on the party. [1]

Usko moves forward, with Durgor and Xanna close behind.

Bile and dung! I see at least ten of them, maybe more, behind more caltrops. There's the king. *GASP* And the girl--they ripped her heart out of...


Suddenly, out of literally nowhere, a bat swarm appears on top of the party!


Arrgh! [2]


Arrgh! [3]


Arrgh! [4]

Stephan, who was trailing the party, is just outside the swarm.



-----------------------


b = bat swarm. Bats are also in the squares containing Usko, Durgor, and Xanna.
, = caltrops

Note that I did another thread for what Usko sees, but we're now in limited communication.




#####,#
###DU,#
###X####
###b#
###S#
##..#
##.#
##.#
...#
#


[1] For the next minute everyone is at +1 to hit.

[2] Usko takes 2 damage from the swarm, and can act normally this round.

[3] Durgor takes 6 damage from the swarm, and can act normally this round.

[4] Xanna takes 2 damage from the swarm, and is distracted by the swarm = limited to 1 move action this round.

Last edited by Kevin; Apr 4th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Adam Adam is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2011
RPXP: 0
Adam
Posts: 126
So Xanna can only move this round?

Blast!

If she gets to move, she's going to climb up the wall (actually, I thought she was already.) She's trying to angle herself such that she can use an area-of-effect damage spell just above the party, so she can hit the bats without damaging her friends.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB