Game Thread Phase Three - Thingamagiges and Whatchamacallits - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Waeveran Legends > Legends > World of Waevera > ScarlaNoa > Boury
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 02-08-2019, 08:31 PM
Tyeal's Avatar
Tyeal Tyeal is offline
Superior Sorcerer Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 6561
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
Posts: 2,400
Post
left-aligned image
Lady Vilthal

Vilthal gave a passing wave at Orthellian as he was escorted out of the chamber, catching something on the note he was handed in Elvish. She supposed he had urgent family business or something. Unfortunate he had to take his leave but her attention quickly refocused onto the task at hand. It seemed as if the Council was talking among themselves while herself and her new allies were doing the same, deciding whose creation should be presented as the frontrunner to the Council. However someone beside the Dragonborn high-up caught her eye. A strangely nervous-looking fella that seemed to have his eye on the note that Villex so casually tossed aside. She had to squint,
Dice Investigation:
1d20+5 (2)+5 Total = 7
trying to make out what was written on the outside of the note that had caused it to be ignored by one but desired by another.


Character Sheet
 
__________________
My collection of niche/uncommon characters!
I am never without protection. Forever am I armed with razor wit and a sharp mind. - Anonymous
The RNG gods favor those that roleplay well. - Something I say very often
  #17  
Old 02-08-2019, 09:38 PM
MeredithS's Avatar
MeredithS MeredithS is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-10-2020
RPXP: 3819
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Posts: 1,848

Vesper Zuul
Female Yuan-Ti Pureblood Warlock: Pact of the Matrix
 




Vesper maneuvers herself into a position near Gajine and Sparksy, peering through an opening between them and trying not to hyperventilate.

"Reset... Reset... Reset..." She continues to whisper to herself as her eyes remain locked on the Dragonborn male seated at the table. "Reset... Reset... Re-"

"Orthellion..." Vesper is interrupted as one of the Lorieans speaks and hands the Elf a piece of paper. She watches as Orthellion is escorted out. She's not sure if she should be jealous or nervous about this turn of events. Nevertheless, this interruption appears to have calmed her nerves, if only slightly.



She notices something even more peculiar than Orthellion's sudden ejection from the Great Hall. A human man, sitting near Villex catches her attention. He seems... fidgety... She studies him intently...
Dice Perception Check vs Strange Humanoid Man near Villex:
1D20 8
Something about him captures her attention

Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by MeredithS; 02-11-2019 at 02:24 PM.
  #18  
Old 02-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Retry's Avatar
Retry Retry is online now
Here to help
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 14390
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Posts: 5,799

Gajine Flintshard
Male Half-Orc Cleric of the Forge
 


He looked down at Sparksy who has yet to accept or reject his make-shift schematics."Go on. I'm sure y' think of somethin' t' say t' them as well." he encouraged focusing a bit of his divine magic into CAST: Guidance on Sparksy if she takes the paper (+1d4) to any check within the next minute.his hand. He was quite proud of the work he did. He might be a fool generally but when he puts his mind to it he can produce some great results. This drawing and the Celcinum are proof of that.

As he looked at the half-elf he noticed Vesper using them as cover and peering over at the council. He followed her gaze and looked over as well past the fidgety man towards Lady Blue. "Why she lookin' o'er at Lady Blue?" he pondered watching her stretch and speak one of the Lorieans and point over in their direction "Odd.." he squinted his eyes a bit trying to Yes, I'm choosing the one I'm bound to fail because why not!
Dice Perception Check:
d20+4sch20 (12)+4 Total = 16
make out who they were pointing at. Not realizing if he stared to long not only would he be noticed but they'd see him with a possibly intimidating look on his face - which might not work favorably for them.

  #19  
Old 02-09-2019, 04:45 AM
UngainlyFool's Avatar
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 9173
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Posts: 3,268
The Decision
right-aligned image
Gordon smiled as Gajine took it upon himself to calm the agitated Sparksy. He felt bad for the half-elf, wondering if pain she had mentioned in the days before were influencing her state at the moment. When the half-orc handed over some expertly rendered drawings, he offered words of encouragement. "There you have it, Miss Tinleaf. No one on the council will hold you to it. Just present what you know of it. I'm sure the devices themselves will do their own talking. We will back you up, should that need arise." He nodded reassuringly to her.

Rather than tear ballots out of his journal, Gordon flipped to the back of it and handed it around for each of the inventors and blacksmiths and welders to write in their own choice. His own vote was the first.
As Orithellion is given a note and makes his way to go, Gordon strode over to the quiet elf and clasped one of his hands in both of his. "Godspeed to you. And be it soon that our paths cross again." He gave only his trademark crooked grin and let the man go about the business that required him.

As he returned to the group he caught Vilthal's eye and said, "Impressive invention, Lady Vilthal. I dare say no one here understands its full potential. Maybe even you."

At last, he settled in, standing near Gajine and conveniently forming a wall for Vesper to hide behind. He didn't address the skiddish Yuan Ti directly so as not to agitate her further, but directed the words to the half-orc. "It will be over soon and we can relax again. "

Gordon straightened up, crossing his arms over his chest and watching the council members. Perhaps it was his weakness for the fairer sex or maybe a desire to not look at the end of the table where the dragon born sat if he could help it, but whatever the reason, his attention was drawn to Lady Blue as she pointed casually over in thier direction. He tried not to stare, but she was a vision...

OOC Perception to notice Lady Blue's point of interest. Edit:Fortune favors the 'stache.
Dice perception:
1d20+4sch20 (19)+4 Total = 23

 
__________________
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas

Last edited by UngainlyFool; 02-09-2019 at 11:28 AM.
  #20  
Old 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Superstrength79's Avatar
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 is offline
I'm Super! thx for asking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 1591
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Posts: 4,541

Sparksy Tinleaf
Female Half-Elf Barbarian (Storm Herald)
 



A Little Help From Her FriendsThe half-orc drew some schematics to calm Sparksy down. She stopped talking as he drew out a quick sketch of her rig, massaging the tops of her thighs as a sign that she was calming down.

Gordon also came up to her and offered some consolation "There you have it, Miss Tinleaf. No one on the council will hold you to it. Just present what you know of it. I'm sure the devices themselves will do their own talking. We will back you up, should that need arise."

She smiled and was about to thank him, but became transfixed with the schematics being drawn again. Seeing them on paper reminded her of when A kindly, half-ogre wizardVictor Halensborough first made the rig for her.

Once Gajine was finished drawing out the schematics, he handed it to Sparksy and she took them in both hands to look them over. Feeling a bit more confident, she smiled as she read the words; Forgetting to thank him.

In an absent-minded state, Sparksy walked over to the seated council members with the intention of giving them the schematics. She wasn't quite sure what the protocols were, but knew they would have to see them eventually. She stopped reading them and placed them on the table. The council members gave her sideways glares, and Sparksy knew that she wasn't paying attention again. "Oh! Sorry! I guess you only want to see our best one?!"

Looking down at the schematics, Sparksy noticed some paper casually sitting aside, just under her schematics. Thinking they might be a list of criteria the council would use to judge the inventions, she thought about swiping them. Even if she isn't an inventor, she could at least help the others by getting them some information.

Grabbing the schematics, she attempted to also slide away the extra piece of paper as she retreated away from the overbearing council.

OOCSleight of Hand
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (19)+4 Total = 23

Guidance bonus
Dice Roll:
1d4 3
  #21  
Old 02-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Reliq0770's Avatar
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-06-2020
RPXP: 2764
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770
Posts: 1,003

Vesper Zuul
Female Yuan-Ti Pureblood Warlock: Pact of the Matrix
 


Vesper watches intently, her eyes shifting between the strange human, the dragonborn judge, and the form of Sparksy. She was forming a better, more well-rounded opinion of the large Half-Elven woman. She dwelled on the amount of pain that Sparksy must be in to need such a strange contraption. For the first time in her life, Vesper felt sorry for someone other than herself. Vesper's eyes remained fixed on the visage of Sparksy and she yelled;

Cast 'Suggestion' on Sparksy to give her confidence during her presentation to the Council"You've got this! You're amazing!"

Vesper shifted her attention towards Gajine and Gordon; "Thank you for helping her..." Vesper's voice was barely audible and trailed off as she shifted her attention once more. As she walked away from them, she let out a sour <burp> and stated aloud, "Gajine, your meat has gone bad."

This time, it was Lady Vilthal and Kiirion that caught her attention. She approached the High Elves and reached into her backpack to retrieve something. "Lady Vilthal...Kiirion," She bowed, not knowing what the appropriate greeting would be for their race, "can I ask some questions of you both?"

Removing the lid from the box, she pulled back the silk cloth to reveal a deck of cards, much unlike any normal deck.

"Have either of you seen that human sitting at the table near the Dragonborn before? And, have either of you seen Tarokka Cardsthis kind of deck before?"

Last edited by Reliq0770; 02-09-2019 at 10:57 PM.
  #22  
Old 02-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Tyeal's Avatar
Tyeal Tyeal is offline
Superior Sorcerer Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 6561
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
Posts: 2,400
Post
left-aligned image
Lady Vilthal

She grimaced and sighed to herself. She couldn't make out the lettering on the front of the- Wait where'd it go? She glanced away for a moment, frustrated at what she feared was her dwindling eyesight, and now the thing was gone! That shifty-looking Human must've picked it up when she glanced away. She growled in frustration under her breath and was about to tell herself off before she was interrupted by Vesper. Facing her and spying the cards she produced, she picked up the deck and
Dice History check:
1d20+5 (13)+5 Total = 18
thumbed through it. "Dunno who th' shifty guy is up there but I don't trust him. Seems like he's waitin' for someone on th' Council, or us, t'just keel over at any second. As for these cards, they're in great shape! This is a Tarokka Deck. Largely used for fortune-tellin' an' 'reading th' future' an' whatnot. Never gone in for it myself. See, each of these cards are supposed to mean somethin'. Like..." She draws a card at random with each title. "Th' Mists mean world-changing events or completeion. Or th' Five of Swords an' how it's supposed to represent shameless cruelty or failure, or th' Five of Cups an' how it's supposed to mean sorrow an' regret. Plus they can mean different things depending on when they're drawn right-side up or upside-down." She passes the deck back to Vesper.


Character Sheet
 
__________________
My collection of niche/uncommon characters!
I am never without protection. Forever am I armed with razor wit and a sharp mind. - Anonymous
The RNG gods favor those that roleplay well. - Something I say very often

Last edited by Tyeal; 02-09-2019 at 11:50 PM.
  #23  
Old 02-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Retry's Avatar
Retry Retry is online now
Here to help
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 14390
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
Posts: 5,799

Gajine Flintshard
Male Half-Orc Cleric of the Forge
 

Focusings on Lady Blue's hand he felt that he could almost piece together who she was pointing at when he heard Gordon speak to him. His focus broken he looked over to the half-elf who seemed as if he was trying to comfort the half-orc. Odd. He felt a slight tug as Sparksy took the paper from him causing the divine magic to trigger and flow into her. "Right, 'nd I c'n finally enjoy that ham I've been-" he paused remembering he gave it away to Vesper the other day. As his mind recalled this transaction he heard the burp and the yuan-ti mention the ham went bad.

Dread overtook the half-orc. That was impossible! There was no way Ma's ham could ever any form of meat never survived more than fourty minutes in the Flintshard house. So he honestly has no clue about this spoil! "Wha?! NOOOO!!!" he cried out giving a small eulogy in his mind over the ham he would never get to taste with a conflicted sense of regret over his "kindness" earlier. He wanted his fellow inventors to calm down so they could perform at their best so he was glad he gave Vesper the ham but on the other hand - Ma's homemade ham! The half-orc stared at the ceiling saying his final farewells then let out a deep sigh. It was time to get back to work. He let out a light cough to clear his throat acting like what just happened never actully did.

He looked over to the gentlemen gunslinger "Mr. typed like this to try and reflect his accentMist'a Kalbast. I've a question f'er ya. Was wonderin' once we're done with this 'ere event if'n y' would tell me a tad more on where y'er late Master found t' ore for that there metal y' showed us." Gajine pointed to the chest where Gordon stored the Hammershine Steel."I've no desire t' remake it - doubt I could. But bein' a Blacksmith 'n all I'd really love to git me hands on some rare ore - see what else I c'n make of it." the half-orc tossed up the Celcinum in his hand and then caught it absent-mindedly "See, one day I plan t' make me 'n Airship that can't be sunk. T' make that come true I need to find what other metals 'r out there wai'in t' be made. Anythin' you c'n share 'nd I'd be in y'er debt."

OOCAnd with this post I lay to rest the ham jokes... for now

  #24  
Old 02-11-2019, 02:55 PM
MeredithS's Avatar
MeredithS MeredithS is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-10-2020
RPXP: 3819
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Posts: 1,848
The Note that Sparksy has: The note that Gajine now has.

__________________
Status: Game On
Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint.
Games: Xera|Dragon of Icespire Peak

Dungeon Master @ AFTER
Took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by MeredithS; 02-15-2019 at 12:33 PM.
  #25  
Old 02-13-2019, 12:23 PM
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1807
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Posts: 1,021
Kiirion
right-aligned image


Technology wasn't really Kiirion's thing. As such, even though he listened intently to the inventions of the others, he had no idea what any of it actually did. So when it was his turn to write down his vote, he picked a name at random and wrote that down. A lot of things were suddenly happening at once and Kiirion couldn't keep track of them all, even as good as he was a knowing what was happening around him. He decided to pick one thing that had caught his attention and stick with that. The human man next to the Dragonborn was a shifty individual. He kept staring too long at Kiirion and the others. Kiirion was familiar with some of his mannerisms, they were similiar to his own in this situation where he desperately wanted to leave. But it seemed strange that one of the council members would be acting like this.

Kiirion's brain was forming some very unpleasant thoughts as the council started whispering to each other. They know, the voice in his mind said. All he could think about was the fact that somehow, despite his expert hiding of it, they knew what he was. Kiirion's left hand covered his right, though the glove kept the brand hidden just fine. Suddenly, more than ever, he wanted to leave the room. But he had to focus on the shifty man, if he could read his body language, he could learn more. "One moment, Vesper." He muttered when the odd woman came over to ask him a question. Instead seamfoam colored eyes focused on the shifty man, hidden from underneath the hood. The wizard analyzed him like he would a magical spell or a passage in a tome, trying to gather what information he could.


Dice Insight:
d20+2 (8)+2 Total = 10


 
  #26  
Old 02-14-2019, 01:45 PM
UngainlyFool's Avatar
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 9173
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Posts: 3,268
The Decision
right-aligned image
Gordon watched the alluring royal for a few moments longer as Gajine began speaking to him before propriety tore his eyes from her to the half-orc at his side. He listened patiently to his request, taking a moment before he responded. "We have only just met," he began, "But I'm sure that if the constraints of this council and potentially not having the formula to rightfully give away, I would be more than happy to discuss it with you in detail." He held up his finger to pause the conversation as Vilthal happened near.

"Lady Vilthal, if I were you and you felt bold enough, I would venture to that end of the table and introduce yourself to our hosts. Lady Blue in particular seems to have something in mind for you." He left it at that for the elf to do with what she would and turned back to Gajine.

"I will say that the rare ore is necessary only to prepare the metal for Mana. Harlin found that a bright shine was necessary for the clarity. A raw steel had too may imperfections and caused the image to be too hazy. Something called 'passivation', if I recall correctly. Harlin was a wizard with metal, though you seem to be as well. Do not sell yourself short as a blacksmith. An honorable profession, but what you have there is hardly a horseshoe or nail." He smiled again. The large man had an honest and comforting presence to Gordon.

 
__________________
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
scuttling across the floors of silent seas
  #27  
Old 02-14-2019, 05:09 PM
MeredithS's Avatar
MeredithS MeredithS is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-10-2020
RPXP: 3819
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Posts: 1,848

Vesper Zuul
Female Yuan-Ti Pureblood Warlock: Pact of the Matrix
 


Vesper thanks Lady Vilthal for the insight into the deck of cards. Carefully taking them back, Vesper doesn't immediately put them away. Instead, she takes them, one-by-one, and begins to hold them up and study them. She hadn't really looked at them since acquiring them, so she felt this was as good a time as any to get acquainted with them. Her eyes would examine a card and then look to the various individuals in the room to see who the image most reminded her of.

She took slow, careful steps around the room, listening to the conversations around her. She deliberately would avoid direct sunlight and tried to obscure her face from the Dragonborn as much as possible. No need to take any risks. She wished, more than anything, to be done with this vote and to leave this place. Her eyes darted towards the open window and the open sky just beyond. She stops as she approaches the door leading out of the room and let out a heavy sigh as she waited for the deliberation to be over. Her demeanor shrank even smaller than she usually was as she turned around and slumped against the door. She faced the interior of the room, and slid along the door to the ground, pulling her knees against her chest. As she continued to flip through the cards and glance towards the various members of the council, with every new card, she began to calmly whisper...

"Reset... Reset... Reset..."


Last edited by MeredithS; 02-15-2019 at 01:02 PM.
  #28  
Old 02-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Tyeal's Avatar
Tyeal Tyeal is offline
Superior Sorcerer Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 6561
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
Posts: 2,400
Post
left-aligned image
Lady Vilthal

Once she had rattled off the cards to Vesper she caught what Gordon commented to her. She swore she saw him give his fancy mustache a tug and twirl after he said it too. But if he was right... She had been busy trying not to focus on the Council as they spoke among themselves over which device had their attention. Bracing herself for their reasoning why such a device couldn't work or how they trusted something they felt was potentially dangerous or any of the other reasons she came up with on her own. Still, fortune favors the bold!

She nodded and gave Gordon a clasp on the shoulder and strode towards the Council members, making sure her hands were visible to the guards in the chamber with them that she wasn't trying anything. When she was close enough that she wouldn't have to shout, she cleared her throat and once more hid her Dwarven affectation. "*aherm* E-Excuse me? My, uh, college had pointed out to me that there were those among the Council that seemed to take a strong interest in me. Specifically, uh, Lady Blue? I-I'm happy to answer any further questions you may have about my invention!"


Character Sheet
 
__________________
My collection of niche/uncommon characters!
I am never without protection. Forever am I armed with razor wit and a sharp mind. - Anonymous
The RNG gods favor those that roleplay well. - Something I say very often
  #29  
Old 02-14-2019, 06:50 PM
Superstrength79's Avatar
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 is offline
I'm Super! thx for asking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 1591
Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79 Superstrength79
Posts: 4,541

Sparksy Tinleaf
Female Half-Elf Barbarian (Storm Herald)
 



Might Not Be Important ButSparksy turned to walk away and opened her eyes very wide and tilted her face toward the ceiling. She did everything to express her relief that she wasn't caught except speak or gesture with her arms; which were now hugging the schematics and the note she stole quite close to herself.

Making it back to the group, and using Vilthal as a distraction, Sparksy handed the two documents to Gajine.

"Thanks for these. Uh... you might want to take another look at them? I think you drew something that wasn't there before."

Seeing Vesper moving around anxiously as well, Sparksy decided to go over to her and stand in between her and the council. With her back to the council at first she spoke to Vesper, "Calm down or you'll make them nervous too!" Very rich of her to say, as she had been the one freaking out only a moment ago.

Gently placing her hand on Vesper's wrist, Sparksy turned around to face the council and the rest of the travelers, and "tucked" Vesper in behind herself.

OOCSparksy wouldn't have a reaction to the note, but she definitely isn't going to be the last one holding it

Hot Potato and giving it to Gajine.


Last edited by Superstrength79; 02-14-2019 at 06:51 PM.
  #30  
Old 02-14-2019, 10:59 PM
Reliq0770's Avatar
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-06-2020
RPXP: 2764
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770
Posts: 1,003

Vesper Zuul
Female Yuan-Ti Pureblood Warlock: Pact of the Matrix
 


"Calm down or you'll make them nervous too!" The words elicited no reaction from the small woman, coiled in a ball against the the door. She was completely fixated on the cards and was repeatedly muttering something strange... A single word... over... and over... and over again...

"Reset... Reset... Reset... Res-" Vesper feels the large, soft hand engulf her wrist before she sees it. The feeling snaps her out of her trance and repetitive murmuring. She recoils harshly as Vesper's eyes follow the hand up to a familiar face, wreathed in a fiery red mane of hair. What was briefly a violent and defensive flash of small, pointed teeth, is quickly replaced with a soft and awkward smile. She allows Sparksy to assist her to her feet. "Th-Thank you." She stammers, desperately trying not to stare too much. Vesper holds the deck of cards in one hand, and grasps her spear with the other. "Sssorry about my teeth... I don't like being touched..."

Vesper uses Sparksy as a makeshift barrier between herself and the prying eyes of the Council Members. She huddles a little closer to Sparksy than necessary, peaking out from behind her mechanical rig every now and again.

"While I'm back here," Vesper whispers, barely loud enough for Sparksy to hear, "would you like me to make any adjustments to your harness-machine-metal suit-thingy? Oh, and do you recognize that human sitting near the dragonborn?"


Last edited by MeredithS; 02-15-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB