Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30465
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Outplay 2018 Applications Open

So, you fancy yourself an adventurer? Well then, you could go over the yellow hills, through the burning swamps, and transverse the desert of no return. And guess what you will find there? Nothing! So, save yourself the trouble my friend. Just down the road, The Kingdom of Zanakazu has constructed The Labyrinth, a great temple to the God of Challenges, and has challenged all comers to loot it... if they can!

No need to go far to find your fame and fortune. If you yearn to pick a lock, kick in a door and collect treasure, you have all the skills needed to enter. Whoever gets out with the most treasure will be crowned champion!

Outplay this year is going to be a little different. No - it's going to be a lot different! Every applicant is being set loose, all at once, into a single megadungeon, where you'll have to compete with one another (and the deadly challenges within) for the treasures it holds!

And whoever collects the most treasures before they die (or, if they're lucky, escape) will be the Outplay 2018 champion!

Due to the massive structure change, this year Outplay will only be run in 5e and Pathfinder. Full details can be found over in the Outplay 2018 forum!