... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 05:56 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Sheet is almost done, just fiddling with the point costs now.

Is it okay to grab the Metamorph power to represent switching between Electrical form and Humanoid form? Basically she can activate the ring full power to channel the electricity through herself giving her superspeed and some melee strike powers, or leave it only partially active and simply shoot the electricity in bolts and grant her personal flight.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:13 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
Wouldn't it just be easier to take alternate form and just add the powers in to that?

Last edited by sslrranma; 05-24-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
The downside to 'alternate form' is that it makes a single set of powers turn on and off, Metamorph gives you a choice between multiple sets.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:10 AM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2008
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
I don't really like Metamorph: in my mind it is a bit too undefined and unbalanced. Also, it doesn't sound like what you really want: you're not making two whole separate characters, but a character with a slight difference in power sets.

However, there is a simple solution: take Alternate Form and place all the speedster powers into it. Then take the Alternate Power feat on your Alternate Form for the more normally electric powers. This might save you points as well, in the long run.

Then run with us...
Old 05-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Ahh, I see what you mean. So I activate the Alternate Form to turn on Electric Powers, then swap between the two sets of powers using a non-dynamic array?

I will fiddle with it and see what i get. Almost done either way.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry it took so long. Character sheet has been edited in. Hope it works for you.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:30 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
Okay, everyone has a character sheet in. I'll be starting the game thread presently.

Thanks for your work, and I hope my DMing can do justice to these characters.

Then run with us...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:38 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16659
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Behold! I have made our GM DISAPPEAR!

And now, he shall reappear in a comically overdone manner! ABRACADABRA!
Old 05-26-2011, 09:43 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
"Comically overdone"? You must have read the first post of the game thread then. *rimshot*

Then run with us...
Old 05-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
Sorry about missing a few posts. i got kidnapped.er...taken out to dinner with some friends. Posting now.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:32 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
Quick note: please keep dice rolls inside the mechanics thread (properly labeled), then link them to the appropriate posts inside the game thread. This is in case you need to edit a game post for a changed combat situation (I don't like posts with rolls in them being edited). Thanks.

Then run with us...
Old 05-28-2011, 01:34 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16659
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Well, at least you can't crit fail skill checks in this system if I recall correctly. 0_0
Old 05-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Will do so if you wish. But please note that they have recoded the threads so that its basically impossible to edit your dice rolls without the DM knowing now. If you edit a post without changing the dice thread you are fine, but if you edit the dice roll, or delete it, then the original appears in secret text for the DM to see.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:24 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
My apologies. Another DM on this site (Chrystrom) uses a similar method for his game, and I assumed the reason I stated was why.

Then run with us...
Old 05-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2103
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
I ask my players to post in a seperate dice thread, but mine is just because I like to keep my game threads as clutter free as I can, so I keep the rolls and non-game related OOC in there own threads.