twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
"Then its possible there are more coming. might not be a good idea to split up. If they were after this woman, then they will be after her again." the shirtless man said. "Just have to keep beating these things til they stop. Would be a better idea to go outside. Rather have the damage outside then inside."
Old 05-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Stopping she deactivates her intangability, entering the room as if she hadn't just flashed through it. She approaches the woman, stopping a couple of meters away "Hi... Sorry, your son was missing..? I know it seems like a bad time but... Do you know what that creature was..? Are there more around?"
Old 05-29-2011, 08:36 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2008
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
The woman grasps at Kaitlyn. "Please. You have to find him," the woman begs. "I don't know what happened to him. He's a good boy. I...the world wavered, like the air above payment on a hot day, and then that....thing....appeared. Please, if it or something like it has taken my boy, I need you to find him."

Looking outside, Garfield come up against a bigger problem. Firstly, there are more of the white blood cells roaming around, attacking things at random. The cells are all of different sizes: the smallest are about the size of a housecat, the largest (that he's seen so far) are about the size of an SUV. One of the former attempts to engulf Gar's foot, while one of the latter attacks a parked bus, knocking it on its side. The police and armed forces of too many nations to count are busily fighting off the creatures, alongside the occasional civilian.

This highlights the second problem. Looking around at just the landscape itself reveals that it is a mishmash of various regions, including architecture, flora, and fauna. Half of the Coliseum appears right next to the Statue of Liberty; an elephant walks through the streets of what looks like Paris; Inuit in parkas fight the cells with hunting rifles alongside Australian police. As you watch, locations waver out of view and are replaced with new ones.

Then run with us...
Old 05-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"There is a big problem outside guys, and not just more cells." he says, getting ready to use his powers after he stes out of the house and on the thing trying to devour his foot, which is uncomfortably squishy. "You might want to come out and see this. It looks like someone is trying to warp space or bend realty."
Old 05-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1920
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
The man with no pants gives collage boy a funny look. Random floating body parts? This can'a be good

When the shirtless wonder calls over for them to have a look he makes his way to the door. A stunned silence is all that follows.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
The electric lady nods, "Stay here then, where its safe. If we find him, we will send him back, okay..?"

She then heads downstairs, appearing in an instant to hear about the random body parts "Random what..?"

She peeks outside "What the..."

When she looks in again she is far less composed, looking a little pale "Okay... What is going on..?"
Old 05-29-2011, 11:07 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15585
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
"No idea." College boy steps up. Seeing that the four seem to be together for the most part he steps outside.

"But it looks like it's a ring thing. What's yours do?" he asks the socialite first, now that the bag is devoid of cats.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"I'm not wearing a ring actually." he says, holding up his hands to show them. "I'm just a artist who draws comics and cartoons. Might be better if you go on without me. I can handle the small fries if they come but i don't think i can take care of those big ones."
Old 05-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
The Irishman couldn't help but cock his head. He could have sworn he shirtless man had said his powers weren't indoor friendly. But he filed away the question for a more appropriate time and waited to see what Electragirl had to say.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:17 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
She gives the shirtless guy a look that says 'then what good are you?' she then looks outside, sighing. "Well, I guess we should try to help as many people as we can?"

"What can you two do? My names Kaitlyn by the way. I have superspeed, electric blasts and intangability. Basically, I turn into Electricity..."
Old 05-30-2011, 02:17 AM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Honestly, he was hoping to avoid this but given the situation there doesn't seem to be much of a choice.

"Fair enough. I can do things with biochemistry. I haven't figured out everything that means yet, but I know I can heal people, sicken them, mess with emotions, mostly things like that.

Maybe if we find the brain I can calm it down? Think that would help?
"
Old 05-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
I doubt the brain is the problem. The Irishman says. So far the only thin attackin us is the immune system right? If that be the case you'd have ta convince the blood were not an infection. Then there's the issue o' that He points to the elephant running through Paris. How are we gonna fix that?
Old 05-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
She sighs, gripping her head to deal with the impending headache "Lets ignore the Elephant for now, I think it will probably vanish soon enough."

She looks around "If there is white blood cells, then this must be a body right? Why couldn't there be a brain? Maybe that voice we heard was whoever's body this is, trying to save himself? If we can fight our way to the brain, maybe you can do your mojo..?"

She looks at the Irishman, "And I notice you didn't say what your powers were? Come on, kinda life or death, you know?"
Old 05-30-2011, 07:30 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2008
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
Fortunately for Adam, he is not required to answer that last question because of changing circumstances. Unfortunately for everyone, the changing circumstances are a shift in scenery that reveals a suburb of Moscow and a thirty foot tall cell. The colossal organism is moving straight towards the group, wreaking havoc as it passes.

And over it all, a pained voice moans "Pllllleeeeaaaaaasssseeeee....", as if from a million miles away and from every direction at once.

Then run with us...

Last edited by GrazztTheDark; 05-30-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:13 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
"Oh that's not good." Aaron responds, trying to keep his head in the game. A giant cell, charging toward them?

He tries to sicken it in hopes of it slowing down.