Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Rings of Rakkal
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1920
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
As the giant cell smashes toward them the Irishman he looks down at his trusty Taurus, knowing this time it won't be doing him any good. Instead he lifts his other arm out and sends a solid bolt of inky blackness toward the thing and hoping the shadows that still swirl around him like dark flames will keep him protected.

I control darkness. He replies to the girl. An' for now I'm not sure real names are the best ta be usin'. Jus' call me Tromlui for now.

Last edited by Mcderth; 05-31-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:59 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
She gives 'Tromlui' a look of discust "You have a Codename? What are you, a comic book character? Sheeze..."

She then grabs hold of her ring and flashes forward, all her energy gathering in her fist for an instant, she punches deep into the thing, releasing all the electricity through it in one deadly pulse. She then keeps going, passing all the way through it, and ending up a few dozen feet on the other side of it.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:09 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
"Was hoping not to use this here but no choice i guess." says Garfield. "Damn."

Garfield tarts to grow in size to about 26 feet. He also starts to change. Before he had no facial hair, but now he has a thick braided white beard. He now has clothes on, mostly animal hides and chain mail armor. His skin becomes paler, almost blueish like someone who got frostbite. His regular hair also increases in length and whitens, and becomes more coarser in texture from the thin blonde crew cut. His build even seems to change as he goes from some muscle to a more rotund but muscular form.

"Really hope I can trust you guys and this isn't some trap." he continues, charging the creature and punching it with a right hook.

OOC: Rolls
Actions: Free Action Growth linked with Morph, Punch the big creature.
Attack roll: 23(15 + 8)
Original Toughness Save: 11(1 + 10)
Re-rolled Toughness Save: 24((4 + 10) + 10)
Hero Points Left: 4(1 to start, 2 from feats, from heroic action)

Last edited by sslrranma; 05-31-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:00 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2008
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
The creature does not appear complex enough for the nauseate power to affect it. All three other attacks connect, with varying effects: while it seems to have absorbed Tromlui's blasts and Gar's punches, Kaitlyn flashy attack seems to have managed to hurt it.

Enraged, the creature strikes at its largest (and, to it, most dangerous) target, lashing out a pseudopod at Gar. The pseudopod hits the giant square on.

Then run with us...

Last edited by GrazztTheDark; 05-31-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Electro Kaitlyn actually pauses when the ringless guy grows into what appears to be a Viking. "Um... Wow?"

No time for that though, this thing needs to fall, and fall fast. While her previous attack had seemed to hurt it, she really doesn't want to pass through it again. Ick...

Instead she moves back, gathering all her power into her hands she lets out a huge wave of electricity at the creatures back, one that just goes on and on. The previous one they fought wasn't able to hurt her, she just hopes thats true of this one as well.

"Um, Over Here! Your... White and ugly!"

Old 05-31-2011, 08:52 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15524
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
OOCI'm Aaron over here. :P

Grazzt: And now the mistake has never happened. Fear my post editting skills!

"Damn," Aaron thinks out loud.

"Alright, think- think. Um, let's try this." he adds, pointing a finger and thinking of a different reaction.

Last edited by GrazztTheDark; 05-31-2011 at 09:18 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth Mcderth
Tromlui just shakes his head at Chick Flash's comment.

Better than bein' hunted down twentyfour hours a day.

He is less then surprised when Shirtless man turns into a giant. Jus' hope me pants made it through

It appeared Tromlui's shadow blast had little effect on the blob. Seeing that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results he tries a new tactic. Hoping that the shadows around him would give enough protection he rushes forward, darkness forming around his hands and tipping each of his fingers in long dark claws. He slashes down on the cell in hopes of tearing it open.

Last edited by Mcderth; 06-01-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:05 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
It seems like the creature is about to respond to the Aaron's fatigue power, but shrugs it off at the last second with a mighty shake.

Kaitlyn's attempts to gain the creature's attention fail. It's possible that the thing can't hear. Unfortunately, this blast seems to be absorbed into the creature's mass.

Gar has similar problems. A punch connects solidly, but seems to do little else but make the creature jiggle. He can't seem to find a place to deal actual damage.

Adam, in contrast to the rest, lucks out and manages to get his claws deep into the flesh. The creature shudders, then tries to counter with a massive pseudopod. It narrowly misses, making the ground quake around Tromlui and nearly throwing him off his feet.

Then run with us...
Old 06-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
Seeing as how the guy with the claws is having more luck then he is with this thing, Gar tries to get the creatures attention, making sure to protect his team mates, while at the same time leaving the creature more open for an attack and setting it up for the rest of his team. While the thing only glanced him he could tell that if it hit him full on he would be knocked out easily.

"We better think of something fast, otherwise we'll be fighting more of these things. No idea whats going on at all?" says Garfield. Even his voice is different in this form. Before it was just average, now its deeper and gravely.

Last edited by sslrranma; 06-01-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Master of Disappearing

Tools
User Statistics
Adam was glad to see that the shadow claws did some damage against the blob. Still the things counter attack was a close call, and for a brief moment doubt crept into his mind. Why was he even here doing this? It would be easy just to find a place to lay low and wait this whole thing to blow over. The other three could handle this on there own.

Then his father crossed his mind and he felt ashamed for even letting the idea cross his mind. He hears the giant call out and it looks like he's trying to draw the things attention.

Aye I've got an idea the pantless Tromlui called out. Keep hittin' it 'till it drops!

With that the Irishman drew every ounce of energy that he could and slammed his claws into the cell again.

Last edited by Mcderth; 06-01-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:35 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Aaron starts getting desperate, not wanting to seem so useless. Alright- he tried sickening it, he tries tiring it. . .

What if he tried to shut it down entirely?

Old 06-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
"Oh man... This is gonna SUCK." She says, stopping her blast. She rushes forward again shooting through the creature with a disgusted look on her face again. From the center of the creature you see another FLASH of power as she lets loose again, appearing back on your side again looking pale (and translucent) "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ..."

oocPenetrating Strike 10 again, 17 to hit
Old 06-02-2011, 11:24 AM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
At Aaron's touch, the monstrousity begins to quiver and shake, as the energy is drained from it. Seeing his opportunity, Adam and Gar take action. Gar lifts Adam up higher, and Adam slashes all the way down the creature. Just as he reaches the bottom, the creature is struck from another angle as Kaitlyn runs in with her own powerful hit. The combination is too much for the creature, which bursts open. Everyone nearby is doused with a tidal wave of cytoplasm (except, Kaitlyn, of course, who is still intangible) as the creature collapses.

Then run with us...
Old 06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
"Ew ew ew.. uh..." She notes you are all literally covered in the goo, and she pauses. Covering a smile with one hand "Okay, I suddenly don't feel so bad..."
Old 06-02-2011, 07:03 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
Aaron wipes goop out of his eyes and flings it to the ground around him, not exactly pleased by the events but appreciating the irony. Biology class, biology powers, biology slime.

"I'm glad for that." Aaron remarks with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Anyone see any water nearby? Or should we just keep going?"