Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Rings of Rakkal
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 08:08 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16459
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Aaron makes a point of following but keeping back a ways to not give away the Shadow Man too badly. Still, he really doesn't like how this is looking. Still reminds him of too many horror movies he shouldn't of seen.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
The electric lady has been trailing behind for a while now, obviously horrified at the whole situation. Undead creep her out to start with, and the tunnels actually made her retch a few times before she could enter.

She gasps aloud when she sees the huge horde below.

"How are we supposed to deal with that many?" She asks horrified.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:36 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2008
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
"We'll just have to hope to take out the leader before they can overwhelm us," Adam says grimly, "We should be finding the guy who is still breathing and put him down some way. Everyone hold hands so we don't get separated, I'll give us some cover for our approach." After the four link hands, Adam cloaks them in darkness and leads the way down to the nearest cover at the bottom of the ramp, then drops the darkness to allow everyone a chance to gauge the situation.

Coming closer allows you to notice that one of the support pillars, bigger than all the others, has what looks like an entrance carved into its base. The undead mill about this place thicker than anywhere else.

Then run with us...
Old 09-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
"Still cant see very well. Whats going on?" he says. "How many of there are there?"

Gar looks to see how much headroom he has. Depending on the size of the cave, he may be able to take care of huge numbers but not if he cant get large enough.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:41 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
"I don't think you want to know." Aaron whispers back, letting Adam lead but otherwise keeping as close to point. He really hopes the shade works because this could get incredibly ugly fast.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:42 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
"Okay, we need some sort of plan," Adam says, "If you guys need any special details about the surroundings, just ask me and I'll let you know."

Then run with us...
Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 453
sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma sslrranma
"You see any kind of light source?"
Old 10-02-2011, 05:40 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
"Or obvious structural weaknesses?"
Old 10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
"I-I could go down and take a look. If I am fast enough I might be able to do it without being seen..." She obviously doesnt like that idea though.

She turns to adam "Wait, you can see everything? Can you see the leader guy then? If we can I could try to run down and grab him and bring him back up to us."
Old 10-03-2011, 06:44 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
Light sources are lacking. Neither can Adam see any obvious structural defects, although it's possible the entire structure is maintained by the will of the necromancer.

Adam shrugs at Kaitlyn. "I wish I could. I assume he's in there, though. How do we get through?"

Then run with us...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Kaitlyn shrugs "Easier to decide how to get to him once we know where he is. I will go take a look then. You guys back off a bit, when I appear they will likely swarm toward me since I will be a giant light source."

"Hopefully the leader guy doesn't have any energy weapons or something..."

Once the others reply, backup or both she closes her eyes and flares, turning into living lightning. She zips through the room superfast, checking them all one by one as she needs to to discover if any of them are differant. She will also keep an eye out for a huge pile or skulls, throne or the like with less people on it.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:11 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
Aaron holds his ring up and closes his eyes at the first sign of light just to keep it from overwhelming his senses. This was going to be a fight and a half it seemed. Well, here goes everything.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
Kaitlyn darts through the darkened chamber like a shooting scar, leaving stupefied zombies in her wake. Entering into the structure composed of deceased flesh, she sees it consists of a single large room, empty save for a man in the midst of a deep reverie. He is naked save for a single ring, and his emaciated body looks more dead in some way than many of his zombie thralls.

Outside, Adam relates: "Seems our friend has put all of the hordes into a tizzy. They saw where she came from, and it looks like a force is being dispatched to check and see if there are more like her, or at least to cut off her retreat. We ought to get ready."

Then run with us...