RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder > First Quest
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 10-03-2012, 05:42 PM
tealcisgod's Avatar
tealcisgod tealcisgod is offline
We call that one Muad'Dib
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-25-2012
RPXP: 437
tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod
Posts: 442
DM Says:Updated map
As this is our first battle, I have decided to offer 250xp for the MOST AWESOME COMBAT MANEUVER of the battle. That could be a flying battle axe upper cut or an arrow to the groanies.

Oh by the way, that first round was just a play school round. I'm really going to be out to kill from now on. Infact I'm thinking of opening a DM's Fatalitys Thread to record my PC kills for posterity

Remember there is no more initiative so no need to wait your turn. Just PCs first and monsters second... so post and go!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goblin ambush3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	53393  

Last edited by tealcisgod; 10-03-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:05 PM
JonnyGulliver's Avatar
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver is offline
This caption is a lie.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-25-2018
RPXP: 10220
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver
Posts: 7,281
HP: 7/7 AC: 23 FF: 15 Touch: 23
FORT: 2 REF: 4 WILL: 6
EFFECTS: Mage Armor, Careful Defense

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head still spinning by what he has just witnessed, he sees the others on his team spurr into action, and soon he is being left on the dust. With a numb mind, and overloaded senses, he does his best to keep up and on the fringe of the of the action.

Too much going on at one. He even feels a wave of nausea begin to over-take him. Don't Throw Up... He repeats to himself. Don't Throw up...

 
__________________
On Vacation until the 15th. Internet spotty, and a lot of events planned.

Last edited by JonnyGulliver; 10-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:55 PM
GZtzu GZtzu is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-19-2015
RPXP: 473
GZtzu GZtzu GZtzu GZtzu GZtzu
Posts: 1,736
With the goblins in sight, Gorm is even more unsettled. This is seems like some magic gone awry. When they get back -if, Gorm was a realist- he would have a hardy word with this Mithril fellow. But those thoughts were for the future; with the goblins spotted, Gorm crouched down behind the outcropping for some cover as he leveled his crossbow and took aim at his hated goblinoid foe and let loose an iron bolt, hopefully hitting the goblin in the left eye.

OOC
crouching down for cover and shooting Goblin #3 with my light crossbow. +1 dex +1 for being a goblinoid. (Do I get a bonus for elevation?)

to hit roll and damage


Last edited by GZtzu; 10-03-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 6659
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,668
 


Eddie sees that the group hasn't quite got their bearings. He isn't a Rock God for nothing. "I'll distract them while you get yourselves together..

Eddie steps out where they all can A17see him.
"You call that song entertainment! Try this on for size you scummy little twerps!"

Eddies plays a serious riff on his guitar and jumps around trying to stop what they are doing and pay Fascinate - wil save vs DC 14attention to him.
__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct

Last edited by ShinobiMaster123; 10-03-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Aerandor's Avatar
Aerandor Aerandor is offline
Bewitched by the Moon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-15-2019
RPXP: 4192
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Posts: 5,113
Vale Full-round move to Q13 by going around the rock and closing with goblin 5 without provoking an AoAruns across the field to close with the goblins. 2nd roundThen 5 foot step as a free action without AoA from goblin 5 to P14 (so I can try for cleave moving a few feet around the goblin shouting "Taste steel goblin scum!" Vale brings his greatsword
Dice attack:
d20+5 (1)+5 Total = 6
bearing down
(6)on the goblin's
Dice damage:
2d6+7 (5, 2)+7 Total = 14
skull.

OOCEvidently you can't use both the TT and inum features in the same line, so sorry for the funkyness of the post since I can't change the dice code in any way, I'll stick to tt in the future. Also, sadly I just fumbled
__________________
Characters: Julia, Saru

Last edited by Aerandor; 10-03-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-04-2012, 03:27 AM
tealcisgod's Avatar
tealcisgod tealcisgod is offline
We call that one Muad'Dib
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-25-2012
RPXP: 437
tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod
Posts: 442
DM Says:Just have a few moments free before work so I updated the map guys.

Just a couple of people left to go in this round, so when I return I will confirm damages and slaughter you all give the goblins their move.

Thanks all for keeping up the once a days post during combat btw. We are flying through this battle!

Lightened, old bean, I fixed your position. Sorry about that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goblin ambush4.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	502.1 KB
ID:	53400  

Last edited by tealcisgod; 10-04-2012 at 03:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Lightened Lightened is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-14-2013
RPXP: 54
Lightened
Posts: 134
Zanril:
HP = 12/12
AC/Touch/FF = 15/10/15
F/R/W = 4/0/1
Melee Hit Bonus = +5
Damage = 2d6+6

Zanril moves closer to the goblins, greatsword still in his hands, but wary of more arrows - bravery and all is good, but neither bravery nor great combat prowess will help when your opponents try to pincushion you, he remembers in the back of his head.

 
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:05 PM
jaredh's Avatar
jaredh jaredh is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-13-2016
RPXP: 1524
jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh jaredh
Posts: 1,686
Lanna raised her greatsword over her head, roared a sound many of her companions had never heard from her, and sprinted fowards towards the goblins.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM
tealcisgod's Avatar
tealcisgod tealcisgod is offline
We call that one Muad'Dib
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-25-2012
RPXP: 437
tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod
Posts: 442
DM Says:So here is a summary of what just happened:

Alderic, hides stealthily in the bushes. He notices a little worm eating a leaf. The worm looks up and seems to wink at him.

Bosby hits goblin#5 in the shoulder. The goblin touches the blood with his finger, tastes it, and shouts MMMMM! Me taste like chicken!!

Frosty: double move. Frosty runs so fast the goblins just see a pint sized blue streak blazing through the clearing.

Gorm: Hit Goblin#3. The wounded goblin shakes his fist at the dwarf and shouts Fat little dwarf! We cook and eat you!!

Eddie: Goblin#4 tries to resist the magic of Eddies power chords he FAILS. Oh my god! Shouts the goblin.. Me love this tune! Me see Ozzy Osbourne live at Goblinstock last year. He rock! The goblin pulls a beer out of his pouch, sits down and starts drinkin' and rockin' out to the music.

Vale misses with his sword. His sword swishes through the air. One of the goblins shouts: Hey you! Big scary warrior! Learn to use sword before fight goblins!

Zanril moves to R11 and readies himself like a greyhound in the slips.

Lanna lets out a frickin' bad a** scary war-cry moves to 9T

Last edited by tealcisgod; 10-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM
tealcisgod's Avatar
tealcisgod tealcisgod is offline
We call that one Muad'Dib
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-25-2012
RPXP: 437
tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod
Posts: 442
See post below JonnyGuliver.

Last edited by tealcisgod; 10-04-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
JonnyGulliver's Avatar
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver is offline
This caption is a lie.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-25-2018
RPXP: 10220
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver
Posts: 7,281
HP: 7/7 AC: 23 FF: 15 Touch: 23
FORT: 2 REF: 4 WILL: 6
EFFECTS: Mage Armor, Careful Defense

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halfling disengages mach speed and saunters up to the nearest goblin, takes aim with his ray spell and...

The snowflakes that were beginning to concentrate at his fingertips dissipate into a frosty mist as he looks the creature dead in the eye and finds he can't do it. Can he? Can he really just outright try to kill another living being? He begins to shudder uncontrollably as he soaks in all the battle around him feeling completely out of his league...

 
__________________
On Vacation until the 15th. Internet spotty, and a lot of events planned.

Last edited by JonnyGulliver; 10-04-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
tealcisgod's Avatar
tealcisgod tealcisgod is offline
We call that one Muad'Dib
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-25-2012
RPXP: 437
tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod tealcisgod
Posts: 442
Goblin #1

After laughing heartily a Vales pathetic swing the goblin shouts Big scary knight to die now!!!

He steps forward 5 feet and
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (4)+4 Total = 8
fires his crossbow at the Fighter.
He misses.


Goblin #2


Moves to M17 and
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (18)+4 Total = 22
fires an arrow at Frosty
THUNK! The arrow
Dice Roll:
1d4 3
ploughs into Frosty's leg.

Misses! The arrow whizzes by! Wow! Almost got you there!

Goblin #3

Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (10)+4 Total = 14
Fires an arrow at the dwarf standing on the rock.
Dice Roll:
1d4 4
SQUISH! The arrow plunges into the dwarf's groin causing all who see to wince and think 'did it hit ...there?!'


Goblin #4


Sings along to Ozzy:
Oooh.. Everyone goes through changes
Looking to find the truth
Don't look to me for answers
Don't ask me, I don't know


Goblin #5
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (3)+1 Total = 4
Swings his dogslicer at Vale as he shouts: Me slice you!!
He misses.

DM Says:Here's the updated map. Let me know if I've put you in the wrong place

Sorry Jonny, I meant to post above you... but bleh I messed up. It's late and I've been working.

Lightened... your move looks fine to me


ROUND 2! FIGHT!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goblin ambush5.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	53405  

Last edited by tealcisgod; 10-05-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Acellus's Avatar
Acellus Acellus is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-19-2012
RPXP: 85
Acellus
Posts: 271
Alderic flies out of the trees and rushes for the 3Goblin nearest to him. At the last second he
Dice Acrobatics:
1d20+6 (9)+6 Total = 15
jumps into the air towards the goblin and comes down with his
Dice To Hit:
1d20+5 (3)+5 Total = 8
feet aimed at the goblins
Dice Damage:
1d6+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
head.

OOCCould not do my original plan, damn full round action...


 
__________________
Davoren - Ranger - level 3 - AC 18 (T 15 F 13) HP 25
Elzira - Ranger - level 1 - AC 17 (T 14 F 13) HP 9
Kasumak - Rogue - level 2 - AC 15 (T 14 F 12) HP 23
Alderic - Monk - level 1 - AC 13 (T 13 F 11) HP 12

Last edited by Acellus; 10-04-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Sir Alex's Avatar
Sir Alex Sir Alex is offline
The Pen Is Mightier
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-15-2016
RPXP: 5731
Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex
Posts: 3,914
"Ha! Take that, you execrable excuse for an extempor-...oh nevermind. Just die!" Bosby To w9advances and
Dice Attack goblin5:
1d20+2 (18)+2 Total = 20
Dice Damage:
1d8 8
fires off another bolt at the goblin 5goblin he had wounded.

(OoC: FYI I'll be out of town Friday morning through Sunday evening, with very limited internets)

 

Last edited by Sir Alex; 10-04-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 PM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 6659
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,668
 


Eddie changes the pitch in his performance but the goblin is still Lingering Performance Feat.. 2 more roundsfascinated. Eddie advanced up doing some serious spins, jumps and Moves to t16moves. As Eddie moves his left hand runs up the handle touching a bit of wool embedded in his guitar. The top of the guitar starts to glow white as the noise builds to a crescendo. The white glow Daze spell wil save vs DC 13blasts out at the unsuspecting #5goblin.
__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct

Last edited by ShinobiMaster123; 10-04-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB