RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 8th, 2021, 10:53 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 706
Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity
Gerlow
right-aligned image
Name: Gerlow
Race: Leonin
Profession: Beast Barbarian
Role: Driver

Description: As a driver, Gerlow knows his place. He is there to serve. He is not his charges' equal. He would be quiet, speak when spoken to, and answer in a polite manner.
However, over the course of a long trip, a certain comradery always develops. He would become more open and allow his jolly nature to show, though never forgetting that his income depended on his employers.
Trait: I watch over my charges as if they were a litter of newborn pups.
Trait: Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude (except rain).
Ideal: I work hard to show that not all leonin are savages.
Bond: An insult to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an insult to me.
Flaw: I'm afraid of water.
Background: Animal Handling, Survival, Land Vehicles, 1 Language, Feature of the Guild MerchantCustom: Traveling Merchant. Gerlow grew up in a tribe of leonin. They lived in a steppe-like environment as nomads. At times, Gerlow's father would take Gerlow to a big city to trade wares. This awoke Gerlow's interest in the world, and he vowed he would see all of it.
He joined up with a guild of traveling merchants, got himself a mule and a cart, and started to transport wood. Wood for barrels, chests, and tables. He invested his profits in his business, and a few years later, he transported huge giant-felled trees, meant to become big doors, closets, or even ships. It was hard work, and the money wasn't great. So Gerlow changed his career path slightly - instead of transporting wood, he would transport people. Noble people, for they paid best. Gerlow fit in with his targetted clientele just fine, due to the regal appearance others so often attributed to his kin.

Roleplaying Sample:

Why: Gerlow depends on his reputation as a trustworthy driver. He will get his charges to their destination in a safe and timely manner. He feels that not only he, but the entire race of leonin, is judged by the result of his actions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gerlow.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	89039  

Last edited by Maestrosity; Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Image was not uploaded correctly
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4947
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
First post has been updated! The deadline is Monday, so please submit completed applications by then!
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 345
Small Small Small Small
Completed Wenda's App I'll do her a bigger picture if I do end up playing, this one's a bit of a placeholder
Old Jan 8th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 654
Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo Desteplo
Should have seen this coming. Last minute driver entries! Good luck everyone!

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Jan 10th, 2021, 01:11 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 188
Cap Ut Cap Ut
My application is complete.
Old Jan 11th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
I am now going through applications to select characters for the game. Incomplete applications are not being considered, and there are only one of those!

I have a strong love/hate relationship with this part of the process. You have made my choices very difficult with such exciting characters, and it will be hard to choose. But I am very excited about this game and hope you all are as well!

Accepted applications will be PM'd, and I will announce here when all of the applications have been accepted.

Old Jan 12th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
All invitations have been accepted. Applications are now closed.