Game Thread Welcome To Sallisae. Please drive carefully. - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > An Age of Monsters
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 37692
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 35,739
Fragrush initiative
Dice Roll:
1d20 8
readies himself for a fight. For now, he stepped around the elf, moving closer to the wall in case there was to be a seige. Unfortunately, the smell of blood only excited him, and he can feel his stomach grumbling. He wanted to get into combat now.

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Dice Springy Little Fellow:
1d20+6 (20)+6 Total = 26
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Xaer QwickBlade's Avatar
Xaer QwickBlade Xaer QwickBlade is offline
Is a Fird... or a Box
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 15th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Xaer QwickBlade
Posts: 274
Fanarath crouches backward with wings spread wide. He prepairs to go into flight, small wiffs of miasma pooring out of his nose and floating off into the air.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
The strange howling becomes an awful, wet cough. It's still somewhere ahead.

OOCRiadon's turn. Go.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Riadon draws his sword, and starts listening about to try and figure out where exactly the critter is. If he can determine this, he wanders closer to it(30 feet) in preparation for ass-kicking.
Dice Hearing Scary Noises:
1d20+17 (13)+17 Total = 30
Ready action swordsmack against silly creature if it tries to get close.(+11 attack, 1d8+2 ow)
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Riadon has no idea what this horrible noise is. Maybe if it was a little more eloquent or something...

OOCFaranath's turn.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Xaer QwickBlade's Avatar
Xaer QwickBlade Xaer QwickBlade is offline
Is a Fird... or a Box
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 15th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Xaer QwickBlade
Posts: 274
Fanarath charges forward and flaps his wings to take to the air. Flying upward and forward about 20ft off the ground, he looks for his opponents with a cold and calculating silence.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Faranath takes flight. For something so small, he's extremely fast and he seems to hang in the sky quite effortlessly. Beneath him, he sees the streets ahead are not so deserted as those behind. Two malformed beasts are turning and charging back towards his companions and the injured elf. They are bigger than elves, with the faces of particularly hideous goblins and bodies like a cross between an ape and a wolf.

The nymph rushes to the the dying elf and lays on her hands to heal him. The poor elf gasps in pain as life force rushes back into his ruined body. Healing always feels worse than the injury itself, and this is a particularly bad one. He grips her arm tightly with a claw-like hand as his eyes roll around.

The two beastly goblin-faced creatures charge into the street, howling.
OOCKnowledges, anyone?

The one in front attacks Azamina, struggling to drive her off her patient. She evades it with surprising speed, leaving it off balance and confused.

The second leaps over its friend to attack Riadon, gnashing and spraying drool onto the floor. It seems to have misjudged it's opponent, because it ends up gnawing on the business end of the magus' sword. It's going to have to fight this battle with half of it's face hanging off now, but disturbingly it doesn't seem phased.

Just as Riadon's assailant discovers the wonderful taste of cold steel, Fragrush charges forward, reaches over his ally's head and smashes his enormous axe into its hind, carving its flesh with an inhuman strength that has as much to do with sheer fury as muscle.
The thing screams in its insane, warbling voice, but it does not flee or fall.

Orriniel runs up to Fragrush and slaps his back with his massive hand. There's surprising strength there, especially considering he's just a little elf. With a horrible creak of bone, Fragrush grows to an astonishing hight! +1 size category.

Everybody is now in a nice neat row, except Faranath, who has flown off to the north. From north to south, the order is Monster, Azamina and her patient, and empty 5ft space, the other monster, Riadon, Fragrush, Orriniel.

OOCNew round. Everybody give me your next action.

Everybody but Faranath, make a perception check.
__________________
Ingle Land?

Last edited by Caput; Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 37692
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 35,739
mechanicsFragrush
HP: 151/115
AC 13
rage rounds: 1
attack rolls: 20/44, 21/36
AOO reach 15ft: roll 24/47


Fragrush, now even taller and more huge than normal lets out a fierce... grumble? Fragrush's stomach churns loud enough to nearly be another creature, and at his size, he could swallow an elf in one bite if he wanted to. "The Hunger...." He manages to get out, but his axe is moving quickly.

But though his axe shatters the cobblestones when he hits, he seems to have trouble aiming at the tiny creatures beneath him.

Last edited by Admin RonarsCorruption; Feb 15th, 2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Fragrush isn't plural. Now that would be a crazy thought.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Thorne's Avatar
Thorne Thorne is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 28th, 2014
RPXP: 42
Thorne
Posts: 99
Azamina drags the injured elf away, crying desperately,
"Leave us alone."

Dice Perception:
1d20+21 (10)+21 Total = 31

Last edited by Thorne; Feb 14th, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Xaer QwickBlade's Avatar
Xaer QwickBlade Xaer QwickBlade is offline
Is a Fird... or a Box
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 15th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Xaer QwickBlade
Posts: 274
Fanarath flies toward the creature closest to the injured elf. Spreading his wings and flapping to remain at a hover, he glares menacingly at the attacking creature. Inhaling, Fanarath quickly breathes a dealthy Miasma onto the moster from overhead.

Last edited by Xaer QwickBlade; Feb 15th, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Riadon delivers some death to the strange creature that refuses to die.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Riadon's two slashes leave his target screaming and staggering. It's now bleeding badly from its flank.

The creature attacking Azamina twitches in agony and bites through it's lolling tongue as Faranath breaths cold, moist darkness into its flesh. As its prey shouts for it to stop, its goblinoid brow creases in confusion. Then, without warning it vanishes into thin air.

The struggling beast that remains flails pathetically at Fragrush, but before it has a chance to harm him, the mighty axe comes down twice, chopping it into three equal pieces and sending shards of stone flying up from the ground.

For a moment, all is silent, then the wailing and yelping resumes, echoing off the sides of the houses.

Orriniel calls up into the sky "Can you see where they are up there?"
__________________
Ingle Land?

Last edited by Caput; Feb 16th, 2011 at 08:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 29th, 2023
RPXP: 37692
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 35,739
mechanicsFragrush
HP: 151/115
AC 13
rage 8/10 daily rounds remain

Potential hurling attack. rolls: 24 to hit, 17 damage.

EDIT: aww damn, I forgot to save my modified stats from before. That should be 23 to hit and 20 damage with a DC 21 save for half.


Fragrush stomps off looking for the noise, holding his huge axe in one hand, he looks for something smaller to throw, should he see the enemy.

Last edited by Admin RonarsCorruption; Feb 16th, 2011 at 11:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Xaer QwickBlade's Avatar
Xaer QwickBlade Xaer QwickBlade is offline
Is a Fird... or a Box
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 15th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Xaer QwickBlade
Posts: 274
Fanarath flaps his wings, hanging in place and simply replies. "Well, there is the one behind us trying to sneak up on you. As for the other he either dimension doored away or simply side-stepped into the aether. I doubt he is really gone though." He flies upward, paying no attention to the beast trying to sneak up on the party, instead searching for the one that went missing.

OOCWarning, Crap roll incoming.

Last edited by Xaer QwickBlade; Feb 20th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB