Game Thread Part I: Sinister Portends - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Bleak Seasons, A Gestalt Campaign > Game Thread
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 10:05 AM
Nomadic druid's Avatar
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid is offline
Wandering Sage
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 1st, 2023
RPXP: 2437
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid
Posts: 1,746
Walking between the vendors and admiring more wares, he casually talked back over his shoulder, "Alas, my fuzzy friend. I've wandered through the town but I've restrained myself. Something about your pleasant company stayed my paw. Perhaps you're a bit more charming than myself and could find a credible lead on a savory morsel?" Glancing back over his shoulder, he winked at Rood and gave a nod towards a particularly affluent looking lady. "Just because I've been distracted by all the pretties, and the softs..." trailing off, he got lost feeling his own new silk shirt. "Yeah, I've still kept my eyes open. There's lots of potential in this town. We just need to establish ourselves however we can. Perhaps I leave you to looking around for the most flavorful tastes while I check around for any other hands in this new and lovely city. I'd hate to cross paws with someone without knowing what they looked like first, you see.

Turning around, he looked Rood up and down, "We really need to work on your wardrobe... you smell like fish..." With that last bit, Phelix almost reflexively licked his lips before pulling out another sardine from earlier and snacking on it.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 02:59 PM
2nd Chance's Avatar
2nd Chance 2nd Chance is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 6th, 2023
RPXP: 625
2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance
Posts: 700
Squigly: At the GraveyardSquigly frowned, "I was killed by lunatics like them. Their rantings are amusing, until they try to fulfill their own delusions by slaughtering innocents." Squigly crossed her arms and thought for a moment, "Shall we seek the authorities to get them removed? They have no right to be near my family's resting place." This is the most upset her two companions have ever seen Squigly, who is usually laid back and cheerful. It's obvious to them that the doomsayers' presence has struck a personal chord with the singer.

 

Last edited by 2nd Chance; Apr 21st, 2014 at 06:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 04:31 PM
Vaerdis's Avatar
Vaerdis Vaerdis is online now
Rules of Paradise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 5th, 2023
RPXP: 7891
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Posts: 9,207
Arteas: At the GraveyardArteas nods, "I would concur, I prefer my home to have less breathing bodies...but it seems these people are here because the authorities wanted them quiet...now that they are I doubt they will lift a finger to remove them." He crosses his arms and watches the doomsayers from across the yard.


 


 

Last edited by Vaerdis; Apr 21st, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 10:57 PM
Spazztick's Avatar
Spazztick Spazztick is offline
I'm the Scatman!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Posts: 3,321
Rood DoogindruRood walked along with Phelix, keeping a casual pace as he listened to his friend speak. His mind wasn't on finding a score right now, though he may have brought it up. Perhaps it was due to the fact that it was daytime, and the night brought out his more devious desires. "I will make contacts 'oonight if able.." He pauses a moment, looking at a clothing shop in the distance, and resumes speaking. "..but you are right, pulling a heist in a large city like 'iis, could have much bad repercussions. Not 'aat, I'm overly concerned, just best 'oo know what we be getting into." He finishes speaking, and makes his way into the clothing shop, heeding the advice of the catfolk.

A few minutes later, he comes out dressed up in a new pair of loose fitting shorts, and a dark blue tunic. He had also purchased some other clothes, including a pair of pants, which is not one of his common garb, and a few other things. He holds up two bandannas, and gives a look to Phelix. "Black.. or Red." They would both be considered black, but one of them did have a red border around it. He heeded the other rogues's fashion advice, and tied his bandanna onto his head, helping to hold his hair back from his face. "Can't be smelling like fish with you around... else you be licking your lips all day." He says as a jest, and starts to walk onward, stopping at one place to refill his mug of mead he had bought.

After a short while and some loose conversation, they pass near a graveyard. Rood see's off in the not so far distance, a small group of curious looking folk. "Interesting... " He says quietly to Phelix, as he makes his way into the shadows, to try and get closer and try and catch an ear onto what they are discussing. He realizes as he gets closer, that most of them are also not of the common races. He recognizes one of them as a Dhampir, but he wasn't sure of the other creature. He looks back to Fhelix, and speaks in a hushed tone. "Do you know what 'aat being is... He refers to Artreas.


 


 
__________________
Ryart Dominrall Rinson | Sil Ka'Visscar

Last edited by Spazztick; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 12:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 11:34 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is offline
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 10th, 2023
RPXP: 20493
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 19,340
Elara - at the graveyard
left-aligned image

Elara looked at Arteas and Squigly , Hmm, well I just finished studying with Father and made my way here for prayer when we overheard those crazies. Perhaps we can scare them away? Have Squigly emerge from a grave as I walk by it, and she charms me, then begins to feed on me. Well just a little for show, nothing life threatening of course. Or perhaps another way of tricking them in to leaving.



Elara's dashboard
 

Last edited by kaylara; Apr 21st, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 03:31 AM
Vaerdis's Avatar
Vaerdis Vaerdis is online now
Rules of Paradise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 5th, 2023
RPXP: 7891
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Posts: 9,207
Arteas"We aren't a traveling band of fools..." Arteas snaps, he turns his hooded head, he felt watched but with two voices that weren't his in his head or being up during the daytime he considered it was not uncommon to be seen by some folk passing by, "...I am not in the business of being on display to provide some entertainment for the moment by intimidating the religious."

He once more eyes the disciples, "They were silenced by the city, and they went to the quieter of places in the city, and we are not going to destroy that fact..." He crosses his arms and his right eye twitches as a voice in Aklo bombards his train of thought, he ends up muttering something under his breath in that dark tongue.


 


 

Last edited by Vaerdis; Apr 24th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:20 PM
Nomadic druid's Avatar
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid is offline
Wandering Sage
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 1st, 2023
RPXP: 2437
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid
Posts: 1,746
"Hmm... those truly are interesting folks, and lurking among the dead? Such a strange habit, something I know nothing about, surely..." Phelix smirks. Admiring the Hobgoblin's fashion sense, he nods his agreement over the choice of bandanas. "I'd take one, but I much prefer my lovely hat. I even paid for it!" he says, as though this is something one should be truly proud about. His beaming expression gave truth to the belief that it was a point of pride.

"And yes, I do believe we'd be better served knowing our ..." he glances around the immediate area to make sure no eyes or ears are overhearing, "..um, Competition won't be offended by our efforts. Granted, if we really do a good job at things, it's likely nobody will even know it's us. But then again, you do have that clumsy streak. What with the throwing of daggers and whatnot. "

Following Rood's lead, Phelix also
Dice Stealth check:
1d20+14 (14)+14 Total = 28
creeps closer and
Dice Perception check:
1d20+7 (14)+7 Total = 21
attempts to overhear what the strange folks in the Graveyard are talking about.

 

Last edited by Nomadic druid; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 10:38 PM
2nd Chance's Avatar
2nd Chance 2nd Chance is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 6th, 2023
RPXP: 625
2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance
Posts: 700
Squigly: At the GraveyardSquigly put her hands on her wide hips and shook her head at Elara. "Ha ha," the Dhampir replied in an sarcastic monotone, "Very funny Elara. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no plans of returning to the grave for a VERY long time."

Leviathan nodded his head to agree with his host, "Indeed. I just recently got the last bits of dirt out of milady's dress and I am not cleaning it all over again just to scare some fools."

 

Last edited by 2nd Chance; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:40 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is offline
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 10th, 2023
RPXP: 20493
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 19,340
Elara - at the graveyard
left-aligned image

Elara laughed with Squigly as she patted her on the back, Well, it would be funny none the less. Imagine some of their faces, besides, if you get dirty, I have a Prestidigitation spell that can clean you up quickly. she looked out across the graveyard.

I suppose we try and reason with them? Hopefully not at sword point.



Elara's dashboard
 

Last edited by kaylara; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Vaerdis's Avatar
Vaerdis Vaerdis is online now
Rules of Paradise
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 5th, 2023
RPXP: 7891
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Posts: 9,207
Arteas: At the Graveyard"Elara why would we try and threaten them? They have yet to show intent of harming us so we have no reason to threaten them...But I should not be the one talking to them."


 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 10:52 PM
KosKallah's Avatar
KosKallah KosKallah is offline
Lightyear's away...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 7th, 2014
RPXP: 1367
KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah KosKallah
Posts: 2,436

Appearance
 


Hearing the man talk about a woman and then apologizing, Guideon thought he just got the picture: So THAT is what he's doing around... hope she's not the one beneath me...

"No need." He said with his hoarse voice, muffled by the hat on his face.

He was talking, but his ears were much more on the surroundings than on the man who addressed him.
__________________
Pahtfinder GM? Join the team at Eternity's End!

Last edited by KosKallah; Apr 24th, 2014 at 10:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:34 PM
2nd Chance's Avatar
2nd Chance 2nd Chance is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 6th, 2023
RPXP: 625
2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance
Posts: 700
Squigly: At the GraveyardSquigly rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'll go speak with them." The Dhampir walked over the cloaked men with confidence and curtsied when they saw her. "Hello," she greeted, "
Dice Bluff:
1d20+10 (9)+10 Total = 19
I speak on behalf of the dead. They sense you don't belong here and were wondering if you could perhaps find a different place to... linger.
"

Last edited by 2nd Chance; Apr 24th, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 01:13 AM
Nomadic druid's Avatar
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid is offline
Wandering Sage
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 1st, 2023
RPXP: 2437
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid
Posts: 1,746
"Ehh, Rood... as fascinating as creepy people hanging out in a graveyard may be...perhaps we'd best be off on respective errands and maybe plan to meet up somewhere?" Phelix glances back at the people gathered in the graveyard, and notes that the monks have moved there after being ousted from the town square. 'Hmm... as much as they have very poor taste in locales to socialize, they do seem to keep interesting company. This is a development that will be worth being kept informed on.'

Tapping Shadow's tattoo, he summons his feline companion and whispers, "Please wander near those strange folks and tell me if they seem friendly to you or not... You will be able to find me soon enough, I'm sure." Phelix watches as his cat wanders through the fencing easily enough and stalks a few butterflies that happen to catch her attention while carefully making her way closer to those gathered in the graveyard. Meowing for some attention she approaches Letting the folks in the graveyard sort that out if they want to RP interaction with my familiarone of the females and attempts to rub up against her leg.

Nodding his approval at his familiar's handy ability to draw affection from people, he turns his attention back to Rood. "I believe we can meet back at the market place after getting a better understanding of this ripe and tasty city before making any further plans. Agreed?"
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,624
Orpheus nodded his thanks at the hatted stranger. "The name's Orpheus..." Before the aasimar could finish his sentence he spotted a woman talking to the monks. "Why would she be doing that?"

He studied her more intently. "So pale, so..." Dhampir! Orpheus' face contorted with anger.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:08 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is offline
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 10th, 2023
RPXP: 20493
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 19,340
Elara - at the graveyard
left-aligned image

Elara replied, Oh, I wasn't suggesting weapons, I was hoping that it would not come to that. as she looked down at the cat rubbing against her leg.

Hmm, well who are you? In a grave yard none the less. Not a safe place for a kitty. as she reached down and picked it up and began petting it by scratching behind it's ear. Elara looked for any kind of collar or tag.

Hmm, poor stray kitty, anyone for kitten stew? Elara paused a moment with a serious look upon her face. However the look quickly faded as she began to giggle. Just kidding, wow you guys are so serious sometimes.

Elara's dashboard
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB