Game Thread Operation 1 - This Can't Possibly Go Wrong - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Let There Be Lizards
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Sep 26th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Zu: It gets pretty bricked. Still, you can take it. 2d6 damage at most.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu spent a few moments waiting for a reaction from inside, spending the entire time mentally swearing a blue streak. This was going to hurt. When a few moments had gone by, she positioned herself to quickly swing through the window, braced herself for the pain and prepared to quickly blend in to her surroundings if her invisibility spell was cancelled by the field.

This is gonna suck.

She swung through the window into the empty corridor.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Dice Bzzap:
2d6 4, 6 Total = 10

Arrg. That wasn't nice. Still, nothing you can't handle. (10 LIT damage)

You said the castle part of the fortress, right? You're a ways away from anyone else now. This appears to be a large audience room of sorts(60x100), though it's quite dark. The windows provide light, but everything else is off, preferring the ambient lighting over anything else. It's clean, at least. Nice rugs, landscape pictures on the walls, and a large bench at the throne part rather than an actual throne. You're on a cornice some 20 feet up, and looking around, there doesn't seem to be any legitimate way to move around here, though with your ninja antics you can just walk down to ground level.

The second floor(one below you) appears to be a pillared balcony running the perimeter of the room. There's a few doors, mostly to the back. No obvious stair doors that you see, though it could just be behind one of the generic ones.

The first floor has two large doors in the back(one on either side of the throne), and one super large double door in the front leading back to the keep. That way is where the drawbridge is, and the way to let other people in without being ninja.

You sense nothing trying to kill you.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 27th, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu scaled the wall back down to the ground floor. For a brief moment, she thought about not letting the others in. But with her luck, they'd probably blow themselves up with the breaching charge.Still, best to at least take a look and see if it was a viable option. She slipped through the doorway, going towards the drawbridge. Besides, it's not like she knew where in the fortress the hostage was.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
The doorway has a handle down at where you are. However, actually trying to use it causes it to get very uppity. "What is the password?" Um... huh. You don't actually know! Still, it'll probably cause an alarm if you tell it something it doesn't like. You'll have Well, within 6 seconds. Rules and all.to get creative fast.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 27th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Invisibly, Zu makes as if to throttle someone or something. She highly doubted any of the myriad swears running around her mind were this password. She said the first thing that sprung to mind "All hail Princess Madeleine."and started to climb the nearest wall before anything had a chance to react. Some days I really hate my job.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Sep 27th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
"GO BACK TO BED" it screams, and you get the feeling some sort of silent alarm was activated as well(at least, that's what you'd do if you were making something like this). You'd best be off.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu climbed straight up for a story or so, and then aimed at the balcony.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629

You hear the sound of one of the doors in the back on the first floor open a bit, but by the time you look down, it's closed again and no one is there. 0 for 2 tonight!

You're up on the balcony, on the second floor. The window you came in through is one more floor up. There appears to be two small doors on this side, two on the other, and two on the back. The side with the keep has no doors; the only way over to the keep is through the password door.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 28th, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu shook her head frowned and followed the balcony to however the people who used it got up and down, then headed to the nearest door. Instead of actually trying to get through it, this time she
Dice Perception:
1d20+11 (17)+11 Total = 28
examined it carefully.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Zu: You head to what you assume is the door for the stairs down. It's where You'd put stairs, anyway. This door does not appear as ornate, and indeed doesn't seem to be locked at all from a cursory glance in the crack.

Outside Crowd: A crow lands near you, and begins strutting it's stuff. It seems to be staring straight at you, peering into your very packs. Someone has FOOD.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Here goes nothing she thought as she carefully opened the door.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Sep 30th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Vahnscraze's Avatar
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze is offline
That guy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 21st, 2021
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Posts: 1,689
Has it been fifteen minutes? Zerath horrible with keeping time. Zerath would prefer to act now than wait. Maybe girl screw it up already. Who knows?...

Becoming rather bored, his attention swaying from subtle movements in the grass, to the drake girl, to some bugs, back to the drake girl and her assets, back to the others, back to surroundings, back to the drake girl. Quickly growing tired of standing around, he sat down; his wings acting as props to keep his upper body up while allowing his hands to be free. Before long, a raven came by and was staring at them with desiring eyes. It was mainly focused on the others, but Zerath's curiosity manifested as he looked at it move about.

What an interesting little black bird. It seems to like the others more than Zerath. Zerath don't mind; it's just a bird. Maybe it is a signal? Maybe the girl needs help? Maybe not; a fuss hasn't been made yet.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Sep 30th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Noridai had spent the time sitting on her pack, buffing her nails. Waiting patiently isn't her forte though, so after what feels like an hour she slams her palms into the ground, "Thats it. Time to go in!"

Standing she brushes imaginary dust from her dress, "Well? Lets go! Straight through the front door, right?"

Thinking, "I will call some monsters up and send them in first. How about a pack of Chokers? ... No, I know. Lets send mammals after mammals! I will send in a herd of fiendish dire boars!" she rubs her hands in glee at finally causing some carnage.

Magic school was so boring, with few chances to kill and maim at all!
oocI can summon 1d3+1 augmented fiendish dire boars in ahead of us.

Any better ideas?
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon

Last edited by Moridain; Sep 30th, 2014 at 08:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Oct 1st, 2014, 09:48 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Thissic smiles and nods. "See, now you're getting the idea. This should be fun. Minute or two still to go though. Fifteen is a lot. He cracks his red scaly knuckles. "Anybody need the rest of us to do anything specific once we're in? Other than watch your backs, of course."
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB