Game Thread Operation 1 - This Can't Possibly Go Wrong - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Let There Be Lizards
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Though she has Wings the little lizard makes a few gestures and rises from the ground magically. Flying to the middle of the moat she smiles at those panicing inside, "Hello, little mammals. I am giving you two options. First, you can surrender and we will kill you. Second, you can try to run and fight and we will kill you. Quick quick! Take too long deciding and we will kill you!"

oocNoridai casts Fly and moves forward a few feet.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
"Remember what we discussed?" Opal asked, anger evident in her voice. How could the little drake forget the 'no unnecessary harming of mammals' rule that she'd laid forth? It wasn't that hard to remember. "No harming the mammals unless they attempt to harm us first! So far, they haven't. That means, claws off." Drake or no, this was not something she was going to let Noridai forget. Opal turned her back on those inside and glared up at the girl. "Harm anyone who's not attempting to harm you and you will not like me when it comes time to heal you." She let the threat hang in the air.
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu felt the sudden shake that announced the breach had been made. Silently swearing, she shook her head that there was so much of this assignment going completely fubar. "I need to speak with Ekwaran." She was already moving, still invisible.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Noridai glares at Opal, "Way to undermine my threat? You told me what you wanted, like, minutes ago... As if I had forgotten? But you said nothing about lying? You also seem to forget that you are not, in fact, the boss of me."

"You are also not, nor will you ever be, my father."
she gives him a disdainful sniff.

"Now can we get on with the mission, or do you want to whine some more?"
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Vahnscraze's Avatar
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze is offline
That guy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 21st, 2021
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Posts: 1,689
As the charges went off and they entered, strife within their numbers began. With the situation turning dire, Zerath simply moves ahead of those in front; seeing as they can't lead without interacting with each other. "Less talking, more running!" The ones with pointy sticks were already in a panic; calming them with the internal strife would not be best. Pushing aside any who stood in his way, until he was confronted with pointies, Zerath would proceed forward through the building to what he could think of being the path to their target.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Zu: "And what do you need to speak with him about? Not to be touchy, but there are guards and alarms and such. Calling down the thunder wouldn't be healthy." He says this out of concern for you. He'd hate for someone to get killed just to want to talk.

Gate Crew: One of the guards must have reached a security thingummy. A 5x5 box, 10 feet tall, made of wood and steel bursts out of the ground, then unfolds twin 'arms' filled with a horrifying array of firearms. Death to the intruders! Dakka dakka!
 

 
OOCRound 1, Fight!
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Vahnscraze's Avatar
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze is offline
That guy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 21st, 2021
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Posts: 1,689
Upon seeing the threat, Zerath postures offensively to try and take the machine down.
Dice Initiative:
1d20+3 (10)+3 Total = 13
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 03:07 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Noridai's smirk drops off her fast really fast when the machine appears, "Oh. ... Oh dear."

Being a model of courage and valor..! She vanishes. Stepping through nothing to appear behind the thing, about ten feet in the air above the fountain.

Glaring at the thing, a little worried that it is about to spin and shoot her from the air, she points a finger at it, "Burn!"

A pair of flaming bolts fly from her palms to strike the thing from behind.
oocUsing Dimensional Slide to teleport 80ft north as a move action. I then scorching ray the thing in the back.
Touch Attack 1:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11
(11), Fire Damage
Dice Roll:
4d6 6, 6, 2, 5 Total = 19
(19)
Touch Attack 2:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (3)+7 Total = 10
(10), Fire Damage
Dice Roll:
4d6 1, 2, 2, 1 Total = 6
(6)

 
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
Hoping that the two males before her wouldn't mind, Opal leaned forward so the front of her chest was scant inches from the ground and slightly to one side. She hoped the males between her and the weapon wouldn't try to stop her as she stuck her hand between their legs. "Lightning!"

As soon as Noridai moved, Winter stepped into the space she'd vacated. While not ideal, it was the best he could do until there was a way for him to move between Opal and the weapon. He shrugged. At least he was no longer straddling her tail so he wouldn't fall into the moat.

 
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old Oct 21st, 2014, 01:23 AM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu was highly annoyed that things weren't going the way she would like. She slipped easily back to her native tongue and spoke. "We received information that Ekwaran is being held here against his will. If that is the case, we're under orders to rectify the situation."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB