OOC Breakroom on Mt. Olympus - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Knick Knacks of Doom > Fated Children
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Mar 6th, 2021, 08:23 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10440
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Yep, that's magnificent mansion. But that doesn't have an entry for permenancy.
Old Mar 9th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7245
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Okay! Unless Tyeal has more to add I can write up a post for the travel. I'm ready when you guys are.
Old Mar 10th, 2021, 11:20 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Okay Rick! Everyone's ready to go, once you make your description of their egress from Kingseat I'll make a DM post about the new town.
Old Mar 11th, 2021, 10:41 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Game thread is up.

Welcome to the outskirts of The Wasteland.
Old Mar 14th, 2021, 09:51 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Okay, if everyone is good with weathering the storm, is there anything in particular you want to do during the day?

Avophior would like to get everyone plugged into his telepathic bond network, if they agree.
Old Mar 14th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Zinxi has nothing against it. I need to go through my spells and list out expensive material components. She may have some alchemical creations she needs to concoct.
Old Mar 14th, 2021, 11:34 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Especially knowing we're going into a place of dead magic, making some useful juices which work in no magic zones would be a very smart use of time.

Tyeal?
Old Mar 14th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
Post up a list of the most useful alchemical concoctions and I will make sure we have some of them. Zinxi has a craft alchemy mod of +40 so none of them should be a problem to make.
Old Mar 15th, 2021, 09:48 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
Zinxi has a ring that lets her Shapechange last for 24 hours. So I am going with that if she cast another Form of X, Y or Z.transmutation spell on herself then it cancels out the Shapechange?

Anywho... She can change into a huge earth elemental and carry you both to the town if you like. She can use Telekenitic Sphere to take us all to town.

Last edited by ricktur63; Mar 16th, 2021 at 12:50 AM.
Old Mar 15th, 2021, 10:56 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
I like that idea.
Old Mar 15th, 2021, 11:06 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconigenaArma View Post
I like that idea.

Which idea is it that you like? I believe there are at least two stated in my previous post.

Edit: Going to town it is them....

Last edited by ricktur63; Mar 15th, 2021 at 11:24 PM.
Old Mar 15th, 2021, 11:58 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Oh, I see. Yes. The transmutation question.

Transmutation doesn't necessarily override an old one. Bear's Endurance is transmutation, but you can have that and an alter self up. However, spells with the polymorph tag definitely replace each other.
Old Mar 17th, 2021, 10:33 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
So we have two competing ideas of how to proceed. Use Bigxi to travel to town through the wind, hope the walls break the wind enough to operate safely, or weather in place and make alchemical things.

I vote moving forward, but there's definite value to prepping some contingencies for when there's no magic to rely on. Still, I think it benefits a game to maintain a rhythm, so I always advocate heedless forward movement.
Old Mar 17th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
Does Roux have access to Alter Self? If he was medium sized we could just walk but she does have Telekinetic Sphere.

What are your thoughts on casting Lesser versions of Greater spells?
Old Mar 17th, 2021, 09:26 PM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktur63 View Post
What are your thoughts on casting Lesser versions of Greater spells?
To make sure we understand each other, are you asking if, for instance, you have greater teleport can you instead cast it as a teleport without having to take up two spells known? What is the practical application of this, using up lower level spell slots when the greater version would otherwise be overkill?