Story The Inn - On your Shield - Page 121 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches > The Town
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1801  
Old Jan 8th, 2023, 02:07 AM
LeDragon's Avatar
LeDragon LeDragon is offline
Inspiration inside ®
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 10257
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Posts: 7,142
Bronam Bloodshield
right-aligned image

The door at the end of the taproom opens again and Bronam tumbles through. His hair and armor are covered with snow and his large boots leave white traces on the ground, although the firbolg had tried his best to tap it off before he entered the door.
"I'm sorry." he apologizes to Lady Emily. "The door dropped us off right in the middle of a winter forest and we had to chase down a kind of green goblinoid ... well... furry guy. He stole a bag of presents from another guy in red clothes." Bronam sits down at a chair. "And these were presents for little orphans for the criss-mask festival. So, well, we retrieved the presents but couldn't catch the thief." He shrugs his massive shoulders. "Anyway. Let's wait for the next adventure."

Bronam BloodshieldFirbolg Twilight Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

Interesting in joining The Door again.

I have not enough money to buy a healing potion on my own, but maybe the group can make a crowd-funding or so to buy 1-2 as backup.
__________________
Overwhelmed by work, life and more work! Posting only once or twice a week!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster!
DMing games with great teams since April 2012 - Gates of Might and in the West Marches Games Community
Reply With Quote
  #1802  
Old Jan 8th, 2023, 03:26 AM
Loun's Avatar
Loun Loun is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 958
Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun
Posts: 287
Hearthside
Makktar followed Bronam through the Door. He did not remember to kick the snow off his boots until Inn-side however. Looking sheepishly towards Lady Emily I'll clean it up.

Moments later, Makktar joined Bronam and ordered a round of cooked wine for him and his compatriots. I find it's the best way to warm up after spending some time in the cold.

He dug out his parchment, quill, and ink and began working on his Doormap. If someone looks at the map, they'll see a rough sketch of the Door, with a line going towards what looks like a crypt and cemetery. Makktar added another line and began to draw a sketch of a pine forest, some small snowflakes, and a bag of gifts.

Does anyone know much about this so-called Door? Makktar asked as he worked on the map. It has the most powerful magic I've ever encountered and it sits silently in this inn at the edge of the world. How strange.


OOC
If we go for 2 healing potions, I'll throw in 50 gp for one of them.
__________________
He/Him
Reply With Quote
  #1803  
Old Jan 10th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Flying Fox's Avatar
Flying Fox Flying Fox is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 696
Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox
Posts: 115
Aliss Weatherwax
right-aligned image
Aliss has been here for a day or two, scowling at people - she doesn't mean to, it's just her face - and talking to herself. Her teacup floated up from the table and she plucked it from the air, muttering a distracted "Thank you." She was watching the figures emerging from what looked like an inside door with snow on their boots.

"That's interesting. I don't think I've seen that kind of magic before," she murmured.

"So... what do I do? Just walk over and say hello?"

She sipped her tea, brows knitting closer and closer together, then drained the dregs with a sigh and released the cup. It settled itself gently back onto the saucer, without her apparent intervention. Scowling, she marched over to the oddly wintry pair.

"Um... hello."

OOC Introducing myself and signing up for The Door!
Reply With Quote
  #1804  
Old Jan 10th, 2023, 07:27 PM
Goblin Man's Avatar
Goblin Man Goblin Man is online now
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 775
Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man
Posts: 998
Gerbo Snorrblader (Knowledge Cleric - Level 1)
right-aligned image

The very erudite shoemaker Gerbo Snorrblader left his home heading to Westhaven with a thrill of anticipation and a rarely seen smile on his face. However, reaching here, the old gnome is back to his usual, grumpy self.

His skinny legs did not carry him as fast and easily to the West coast as he was imaging it. Also crossing the sea with the ship wasn't an enjoyment at all. And then reaching Westhaven ... it wasn't the vibrant metropolis that he was dreaming of. No merchants selling magical products everywhere on the street. Not a single one. The people's footwear: abysmal.

Utterly prostrated, the citified forest gnome forgoes his habit of checking with the local mice and rats in advance where the best meal in town is served. Instead he enters the first inn that came along.

A pot of anise-fennel-caraway tea and a chicken bone soup in front of him, he sullenly starts to examine the bar's patrons.

When Makktar's words "...It has the most powerful magic I've ever encountered..", reach his perceptive ears, he immediately throws the spoon into the soup and jumps from his seat. After quickly wiping off the spilled food from his cloth and adjusting his cloak made of beaver fur, he loftily treads towards the group.

"May I introduce myself", the short man calls out loudly with a surpringly deep and firm voice. "Master Gerbo Gandalf Amadeus Caesar Snorrblader, my name! Mender of magical shoes. You might have heard of me and my fine products?" Having a closer look at the party, the (presumed) clueless expression on their face and mean snow covered boots, he quickly judges that these folks are too simple and might indeed not have heard of him... To avoid embarrassment, for the other adventurers of course, he is fast to continue "You can call me Master Gerbo. Or simply Master, if you prefer that."

Just when he resorts to peeking at the half-orc's map to actually figure out what magical thing the sorcerer was referring to, Gerbo suddenly notices the flashing yellow light from The Door. "This!", he keenly concludes and immediately approaches the door, carefully but also extremely determined to make his stay in Westhaven a prominent one.



OOC, Actions, Rolls
OOC:
-joining The Door
-Regarding the healing portion: I just sold my holy symbol and shield to make sure I have enough gold for my first Wizard level... So maybe not now. But Gerbo is a Cleric and can choose Healing Spells. So maybe that would compensates somewhat for a healing potion.


Full size for the first post : )
Artwork by Gary Laib, titled Abraham-The Caretaker, found here)

 



STATS
 

Last edited by Goblin Man; Jan 10th, 2023 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Correcting stuff
Reply With Quote
  #1805  
Old Jan 11th, 2023, 03:16 AM
Loun's Avatar
Loun Loun is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 958
Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun
Posts: 287
Aliss
Makktar looked up from his map to the scowling face of Aliss.

That look on her face. It's like...

Makktar thought of all the older women that moved through his life when he was a child. His mother, aunts, cousins, and friends of the family. Most of them had had some degree of orc blood in their veins, meaning their faces too were stamped with permanent scowls.

Makktar quickly straightened up his work material at the table, trying to indicate that space was available if Aliss needed to put something down or take a seat.

Hello miss...? I saw you looking at the Door. Will you be going through it?


Gerbo
Makktar noticed Gerbo's approach to the table while he chatted with Aliss and Bronam about the upcoming trip through the Door. As a member of a Cartographer's Guild back home, it wasn't uncommon for Makktar to address people with the Master title.

Pleasure to meet you, Master Gerbo. What brings you to Westhaven?

Makktar watched Gerbo's animated gestures towards the Door. Ah! Another contender for the Door. Do you know anything about it?


Makktar Ambertusk
Guild Artisan: CartographerWild MagicSorcerer 1
Attribute Mod
Str1Int3
Dex0Wis0
Con0Cha2
Sheet
Defenses
HP6/6
Temp0/0
AC10
SavesCon&Cha
Awareness
Percep+0Init+0
Darkvision60ft
Pas.Per10
Pas.Inv13
Casting
Spell Attack+4
Save DC12
Slot Lvl1
Slots2/2
Languages
Common
Orc
Goblin
-
SkillMod
Acrobatics0
Animal Hand.0
Arcana5
Athletics1
Deception2
History3
Insight2
Intimidation4
Investigation3
Medicine0
Nature3
Perception0
Performance2
Persuasion4
Religion5
Sl.of Hand0
Stealth0
Survival0
Cartographer’s Tools
Skills
Spells Known
Fire bolt0
Light0
Mold Earth0
Mage Hand0
Shield1
Witch Bolt1
Spells Known
-Notes  
__________________
He/Him
Reply With Quote
  #1806  
Old Jan 11th, 2023, 11:53 AM
LeDragon's Avatar
LeDragon LeDragon is offline
Inspiration inside ®
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 10257
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Posts: 7,142
Bronam Bloodshield
right-aligned image


Bronam looks down to the young, nameless woman. "Hello." Before he can continue, Master Gerbo approaches and introduces himself.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Gerbo." the firbold replies politely, ignoring the self-given master title. "My name is Bronam Bloodshield. Unfortunately, I haven't heard about your fine products. But ... well.. do you know a guy called Namfoodle Glitterstone? He is also a forest gnome." He adds, obviously assuming that all forest gnomes know each other.

But once again, any further talk is interrupted by the lights of the door. "I guess it's time for another adventurer!" he says and opens the door. He ignores the Grey Mist and just enters.

Bronam BloodshieldFirbolg Twilight Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

Joining The Door again.

So, no addition healing potion.
__________________
Overwhelmed by work, life and more work! Posting only once or twice a week!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster!
DMing games with great teams since April 2012 - Gates of Might and in the West Marches Games Community

Last edited by LeDragon; Jan 11th, 2023 at 11:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1807  
Old Jan 23rd, 2023, 02:44 AM
ElderOblex's Avatar
ElderOblex ElderOblex is offline
E X • N O X • L U X
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 16567
ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex
Posts: 2,982
C̵̛̹̙̝͖̞̙͕̒͑̄̿̐̓̒̃̓̈́͒͑̓l̸̛̛̙̠͇͉̪̖̪͔͖͖̬̖͖̓̋̒̒̿̈́̓͐̀͊͊͘͝é̸͇̣̦̫̙͉͌̎̑̓̈́̈̈̀̉̆̏̚͝t̸̡̲̫̞̻̙̣̫̹̯̝͌̏͋̿͘ͅḥ̸̝͎̮͈͇̤̞̘̖̣̲̽̂͗̀̋̓̃̊́̔̾̓ͅr̸̡̧̻̦͍͚͎̪̹͍̜̩͌̆i̴̦̥̦̠͕̘͂̈́̊́̓͗̈́̀͆͘ḑ̷͓̤̭͈̰̳̻͍͎̦̺̒ Wheatgrave
right-aligned image
666-BAD GIRL by Leonidas Sun
The door to the inn swung open, letting in a thin, wispy girl whose black hair seemed damp with rain. A sigh escaped her lips as she slid over lazily to the bar, looking around with surprisingly deep chocolate eyes. She adjusted the reading lenses that rested on the bridge of her nose, then addressed the barkeep.

"Water, please." The pale girl folded up her knees as her booted feet rested on the stool's legs, as if she was reading the current patrons who talked about adventure. When asked about her drink, she replied without looking back. "Salt water."


OOCClethrid is Level 1, and open for any adventure, preferably the Door


 
__________________
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Status: Stable. ish.

Last edited by ElderOblex; Jan 23rd, 2023 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1808  
Old Feb 3rd, 2023, 09:35 PM
Gravity's Avatar
Gravity Gravity is offline
ONE EYE WATCHES ALL
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 15th, 2023
RPXP: 683
Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity
Posts: 112
Flea Bhagg the Facetious, Cleric 1
right-aligned image


The door to the Inn slammed open, revealing foot-first a seven-foot tall, heavy-set gnoll in piecemeal armor and a snarling grin on its face. On its hairy head, between upright ears, rested a small feathery cap with jaunty colored feathers adorning it. Before anyone could react to this surprising sight however the gnoll quickly grabbed the door before it could hit the wall, then - another surprise - it chuckled. Apologetically.

"Old habits. Heh. Heheh."

Immediately the bestial fellow was attracted to the Door where already a few others had gone in. Seeing the dark staircase going down, the gnoll remarked, "Don't mind if I do. Heh."

Flea Bhagg the FacetiousGnoll Peace Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

Joining The Door
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flea.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	98542  

Last edited by Gravity; Feb 3rd, 2023 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1809  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 10:31 PM
Azathool's Avatar
Azathool Azathool is offline
RPGX Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 255
Azathool Azathool Azathool
Posts: 57


Kalliope - “The Landing”
As you sit at the table in the inn, minding your own affairs, a hum, a tear, and a flash of light catch your attention. Glancing up, you see a hole in mid-air near the roof, its inky blackness contrasting with the light streaming through it. With an unshakable gaze, you watch as a figure falls from the hole and slows like a feather, the glow fading, until finally the figure stands upright on the floor, unfazed by the situation.

Readying for battle, you put your hands on your weapons, but you see that it is a female elf. She stands just over five feet tall, with a delicate build and fair skin. Her silver hair, golden eyes with star-like speckles, and fine white silken clothes, fur-lined cloak, and boots give her an otherworldly appearance. A belt around her waist holds pouches and percussion sticks, and an emblem dangles from a chain around her neck.

""Where am I"?" she asks, her voice like liquid honey.

/OOC
Hello all ! New character joining, 1st level Bard at your service. She’s a little “devoid” of items atm so will need to get some armour etc.

RPGX Character Sheet Link
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B940FB53-CF30-410C-90CC-8D900B21FE54.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	98633  
Reply With Quote
  #1810  
Old Feb 16th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Treble83's Avatar
Treble83 Treble83 is offline
Royal Lion
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 6159
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Posts: 2,684
Ket
right-aligned image


Leaving his old life behind was not as easy as Ket had imagined it would be. It wasn't so much that his former employers had any interest in stopping him but rather that no one else seemed to have any interest in aiding him. After laying low for a few days, he finally decided that it was time to begin his new life. Food and shelter were his immediate priorities. The rest he could figure out later...

Following a plume of smoke, he discovered a merchant caravan making camp for the evening. He spent a fair amount of time studying the wagons and their occupants to ensure that they did not look familiar. Once he was satisfied that he and his fellow raiders had not encountered the merchants before, he waltzed in closer as if he were any other weary traveler. Unfortunately, the mostly human merchant party did not welcome him as they might have any other traveler... Instead, they drew blades, pitchforks, and even a couple of crossbows. For some crazy reason, they seemed to have the idea that he was there to rob or kill them. Thankfully, he was able to slip away before any harm was done to himself or anyone else.

The results of that night were a long string of bouncing from one goblinoid settlement to the next, sneaking bits of food or coin from unguarded wagons in between. Eventually, he started hearing rumors about a place that wasn't so judgemental toward goblinoids or other "monstrous" races. It took every bit of coin that he could muster but he was finally able to commission a shady ship's captain to provide him transport to the West Marches.

Eventually, his travels led him to a tavern known as On Your Shield. For all of the fan fair that he'd heard along the way, he wasn't overly impressed by the building's outward appearance. It was certainly large enough, and even sturdy looking but not sturdy enough to be dwarven made or fancy enough to be elven design. Hrmmph... Probably humans! Shrugging off his initial disappointment, he stepped inside. Pausing for a moment to listen for screams of panic or a call to arms, he was relieved to find that none of the patrons seemed to mind his presence. As he looked around, he could easily see why his presence did not cause alarm. The adventurers drawn to this place seemed to come from all different races and backgrounds.

Approaching the bar, he climbed up on a stool and proclaimed "I could get used to this! Hey! How's about a tankard of ale and somethin' to eat!?" The woman behind the bar turned and gave him a stern look that seemed to convey more than any words she might have spoken. Swallowing, Ket followed up his request with a more polite "...please."

OOC
 
__________________
He/Him/His
Posting Status: Normal
Reply With Quote
  #1811  
Old Feb 18th, 2023, 02:53 AM
Starflier's Avatar
Starflier Starflier is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 12888
Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier Starflier
Posts: 5,087
’Belated’ Bill Bramblebough
right-aligned image
It was difficult to say just how long the halfling had been asleep in the chair, softly snoring away until it was jostled by a few rowdy folks waking the old timer. Looking about to quickly get his bearings, he nodded sheepishly to the others sitting nearby, ”Hmm… musta dozed off. My apologies.”

With a yawn and a groan, he pushed himself off of the comfortable chair and landed on the floor, a landing punctuated by another groan. He glanced around the main room of the inn with a little bit of dismay over the sheer numbers of people moving about. Judging by the darkness out the windows it was likely a little too late for… nothing, absolutely nothing. Yet standing there, his wonderful nap interrupted, the balding halfling couldn’t think of much beside going back to sleep.

Pulling out a scrap of paper and a fine bit of charcoal, he made a quick note and headed to the bulletin board to tack it up. A nice elven lass was kind enough to stick it up high enough for most everyone to see, assuming most of these folks could read. Satisfied, Bill stifled a yawn and headed for the stairs, making his way up to his 'private' halfling-sized room. At least it has a door. Not like that last place.

Soon enough Bill was fast asleep under a comfortable blanket, on a comfortable-enough mattress, and dreaming of what adventures might come the next day if anyone saw his note.

Wizard available for adventures. New to town. Room 3 ½. Ask for Bill.


OOCLevel 1 Wizard available for adventures.


 


 
__________________
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it. - Laurence J. Peter
Reply With Quote
  #1812  
Old Feb 20th, 2023, 10:57 PM
Azure Nokori's Avatar
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3862
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Posts: 4,432
I.I
right-aligned image

The warforged commonly known as Ignatius Ignatius (although his chosen name was longer and more...suggestive.) had finally made his way to town. The perpetual grin that had been chiseled into its metalic face was indeed reflective of its inner feelings. "Ahhhh! People!" he said taking an overly deep breath. Not that it had lungs, but it had seen folk do it and they had always seemed better for it.
It waved to each and every person it crossed paths with and commented loudly on each and every one. "Your beard makes you looks like a goat's uncle....Heyyy, you must be grandma's favourite...woohoo champion sneerer over here!"
Since the town was without an arena, Ignatius Ignatius headed for the next most populated place, the inn!
The door burst open with gusto and the warforged strode in theatrically, raising hit tophat high."Good morning blood-filled flesh bags! It is I! Known celebrity of the arena, Ignatius Ignatius! I have come to help you do all that you do. Everything until now has been a struggle, but your struggle ends here!
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus!
Reply With Quote
  #1813  
Old Feb 22nd, 2023, 07:44 AM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 14723
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 15,642
Rent-a-Cops


A conservatively dressed man, his arms full with two cases and a few items too bulky to easily pack, enters the Shield and finds a long table. He spends several minutes there unpacking the cases, assembling two display easels on the table, and organizing his other materials. Then he takes a seat facing into the room.

On one easel is an illustration with text, advertising the “Westhaven Magic-Con,” apparently a 2-day event to be held in less than three weeks. The ad’s designer worked, with some success, to convey a combination of professionalism and excitement.

The other display board, a drab and simple notice, contains only text:
"Security workers needed.
Adventurers welcome. No experience necessary.
Two days only. No travel.
Competitive pay."

The man sits, looking somewhat awkward, sometimes occupying himself by shifting something on the table or consulting some paper, all the while apparently awaiting applicants.
right-aligned image


OOCOne-shot intended for 1Ls, though I can probably accommodate a 2L or two.
Reply With Quote
  #1814  
Old Feb 22nd, 2023, 09:17 AM
Azure Nokori's Avatar
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3862
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Posts: 4,432
I.I
right-aligned image

Ignatius Ignatius made him way over to the recruiter slowly. Moving stereotypically as a automatron would. "DeFenSe BoT 3000 RePoRtInG fOr DuTy....BEEP BEEP..." The warforged stood there motionless, waiting for a response. But standing still and quiet is something Ignatius Ignatius finds quite difficult. "Nah! I'm pulling your leg. Name's Ignatius Ignatius. Put me down for protecting these magic nerds. Easy easy!" I.I watched the man write down his name. "Nooooo" his arm shot out to cover the man's own writing hand. "Write it twice...Ignatius....Ignatius....Yes... Good. Aight!" He stepped to the side and turned back to the room. Arms folded he gave the Inn's patrons the stink eye. Well, as much as a stink eye that can be given when your eyebrow is permanently raised and your mouth is a perpetual grin. Either way, evidently Ignatius Ignatius had already started his security duty.
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus!

Last edited by Azure Nokori; Feb 22nd, 2023 at 09:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1815  
Old Feb 23rd, 2023, 09:32 AM
Wretched Rick's Avatar
Wretched Rick Wretched Rick is offline
Wriggly Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 3716
Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick Wretched Rick
Posts: 3,713
Avaelyn, paladin of Il-Mater
left-aligned image
The paladin rose from his table in the corner to go and check out the display boards. The request for security personnel looked intriguing, so Avaelyn signed his name underneath the warforged's "I.I."

It seemed likely he'd be working with the metallic being, so he followed I.I. back to his table. "Would it be okay if I joined you?" the Paladin politely inquired before taking a seat. "I see that you signed up for the security job. It seems likely that we'll be working together. I'm Avaelyn."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB