Game Thread Chapter Four: Complications - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: S-V > Seis'kerta > Trials of the Young King
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
Whats up his butt?
That he was even trying to rationalize against a simple tease was telling. He was either still angry at Coiya or frustrated with himself.
No point putting him against the edge if he couldn't play along just to make herself feel a little better about the incident.
So am I. I'm just kidding you after your immense blunder Morgan (instead of strangling you for being such a mule). It doesn't happen often so let me enjoy it a little, 'kay? But yeah, alright, I'm sorry.

Considering Aldamil's potential treachery, she had imagined a way to make it work but it was quite a stretch. A lot was possible with magical and psionic therapy... hell, she even used it on herself for similar means. Aldamil, a double or simulacrum of hers could be conditioned to follow a specific agenda. If the original Aldamil was made available to receive the Sendings while she would be in her natural state of mind the plan could be altered to fit the needs. No lie comes truer than those you honestly believe.
It was farfetched, still, and she didn't know all the details. No point thinking too much on it for the while.

Last edited by Blue; Jun 14th, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 26th, 2023
RPXP: 14586
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,554
Morgan's face twists in confusion for a moment and his eyes flick to Nevh.
Kidding? I... didn't realize you ever did that sort of thing.
He'd been so used to her dry sarcastic, and his opinion usually mean-spirited, version of humor the idea that she might go for something a little more lighthearted hadn't even occurred to him. The idea of a kinder gentler Nevh seemed kind of jarring, but she had wished him luck with his relationship with Zil earlier too. Maybe miracles did happen.
I umm I apologize as well then.
__________________
My Rogue Trader game is looking for crew!

Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
"Because if we break the tabboo and get involved then Sharak would be where we would start and dealing with the Sakeans would be a priority." Is Coiya's frank response. "It wouldn't do to end up killing someone who didn't deserve it after all, especially since with her Sharak's chances of a stable recovery would be much greater."

"It's suddenly just occured to me that this is the man who finished conquering the First Halvan Empire, and he wasn't even a God back then. Are we really sure it would be a good idea to get him and the Children involved? How do we know they won't just go about killing anyone who has ties to Fiends?"

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]

Last edited by Makenshi; Jun 14th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
For some reason that was sort of flattering.
Yeah. Not surprising. I hardly ever joke around when I'm working. I don't recall seeing you much out of duty either.

Nevh nodded approvingly after Coiya's reply. It was good to know some people kept a plan C that wasn't too crazy.
When Didina shared her anxiety and doubts. She didn't how that thought made any sense after what He had just said.
If Coiya wanted to make a big massacre in Aheka he wouldn't need our convincing. It doesn't seem to fit His style anyway. He would be more like to take down all the figureheads and decapitate the fiendish organizations as quickly as possible.
Personally, she'd love to do similar strikes but she hadn't the power or resources to pull off something like it.

She glanced at the children, waiting for the Freeborn guest to arrive. What else was there to discuss now that most of what had to be said had been said.
'The Royal Pains' for a team name seemed appropriate considering how it described their major field of specialization quite decently.
There was the Hands of Samael, the Watchers of Fisali, Walking Dead, the Rangers of the Midnight Wolf...
She'd say The Asses of Vulcar II were another good one since they were pretty much all big jerks except Misa, who's too nice for this group. It could also be his Eyes, since they've had spent half the investigation reading stuff but Misa killed it again. Tough.

Last edited by Blue; Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:59 AM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 26th, 2023
RPXP: 14586
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,554
"Ahh. Well after all the talk about the cults and such you were making me nervous that you knew something about Aldamil we didn't.
For the record we've discussed it, and while Aldamil loves her father and hates the idea of killing him, she's realistic enough to understand he needs to be deposed and likely won't go quietly. Her main concern is for her people."

Morgan rubs his jaw.
"The various fiendish churches are well entrenched though. Actually swaying the people will be difficult." It was why he'd been looking into the Salting of the Earth. "Demios himself would also be a major stumbling block." If it came down to it would Coiya be able to take down Demios?

Actually mentioning Demios and King Kaeyin sparked another memory. This was both a hunch and a long-shot. Morgan hadn't even had a chance to start looking into it. But still.
"Cipher. This is a bit of a long shot but do you happen to know where Xander's body is being kept and what sort of condition it's in?"

Only suddenly just?
Yes it's a concern.
It's been several hundred years since he was last known by anyone I've talked to. It's almost guaranteed he's not the same person he was. Which is why I want to be a part of the process instead of just pointing them in a direction and releasing the arrow.

It was also why he was being cautious about telling them about Alnei and Valen, and what the princess was up to or where she was. Nevh was right about that, sometimes it was better not to know.
It's also why I want to get a feel for him first instead of going "help us, help us right now please."
The best way to do that would be talking to the people around him.
__________________
My Rogue Trader game is looking for crew!

Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
Coiya nods in agreement. "Deimos is our main concern as well. Of all the Fiendish Churches his is the most entrenched and viewed the most sympathetically. Most likely because he resides here in Aheka whereas even the Seven who can walk Aheka rarely choose to. I am confident that in a direct conflict against Deimos I would have the advantage, not only because they wouldn't be expecting us to attack on Aheka. Unfortunately, he is allied with Ciin and the Seven, a few of whom can walk on Aheka, and they have a pact that if one of them should be attacked then the others will come to their aid."

"Unfortuantely Deimos is one of the few people who gets along well with Acedia so chances are she'd come to help him too, and the two of them would cause even our father serious trouble, especially if Ira came too." Cipher explains.

Cipher thinks for a moment before replying to Morgan's question. "Not exactly. They've been trying to break whatever magic is protecting him, so he's moved around to various studies and labs as they experiment." She smirks. "He is still in good condition though. Whatever magic is on his body seems to have also had the effect of a gentle reprose - much to the Sharakans' annoyance."

The door begins to creak open, not quite as effortlessly as the two older siblings had done earlier but still quicker than seemed appropriate given the young girl who was no doubt pushing it open. Along with Min was an armoured Nihleese woman that none of them had ever seen before, with a longsword sheathed at her side. She seemed curious but wary at first however as soon as she saw who was in she swore. In Sharakan. Folding her arms in front of her chest she sneers slightly. "Great. I knew I'd have to speak to you sooner or later, but I was hoping for later."

Coiya and his children look surprised. "You know each other?" Is Min's bemused question as she closes the door.

"You could say that. The Tyyrykan killed me not two weeks ago, though it wasn't from lack of trying from the others."


~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]

Last edited by Makenshi; Jun 15th, 2012 at 06:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
Nevh snorts. A little amused at the happy turn of events. She knew she would cross their path sooner or later, especially after their talk on how to breach into Sanctuary and how to free the Paragons.
"Hey there, Lucius."
Nevh looked her up, looking for anything that might strike her as a Malvainian artifact. Perhaps behind her arms or on her twitching fingers.
"Found a way to free Malvain?"

Last edited by Blue; Jun 15th, 2012 at 07:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 26th, 2023
RPXP: 14586
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiya
"I am confident that in a direct conflict against Deimos I would have the advantage, not only because they wouldn't be expecting us to attack on Aheka."
Morgan can't help be feel a little nervous about Coiya's easy confidence. Five years ago Demios had severely injured a supposedly much more powerful goddess. If not for the intervention of Koehluth Laftiil would have died. She may not be a warrior deity but she'd been in the Demongate Wars and Demios hadn't.
Still he says nothing about it, not yet at least.

The mage nods his thanks to Cipher but refrains from speaking about why he might ask. Until he took the time to look into it it would sound like a pipe weed dream if he spoke of it. Still even if he was wrong a chance to recover the prince's body would be a morale booster for Shali, and while it was being moved from place to place it would be most vulnerable.

Of all the people he thought could be the Children's mysterious guest Lucius was just about at the bottom of the pile. It was the sneer that first hit him, even before she began to speak there was something familiar about it. Then Tirieleer's Heart reacted and Morgan felt pressure behind his eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius
"The Tyyrykan killed me not two weeks ago, though it wasn't from lack of trying from the others."
Well that removed all doubt. Lucius. It was a good thing Nevh's incongruous teasing had snapped him out of his mood or he might have been tempted to do something foolish.

He looks side-long at Misa and Nevh and gives them a small grin.
"Dibs on next."

Reaching under the collar of his shirt he takes up Tirieleer's heart, closing his fist around it.
"Before anyone starts to get excited, no I'm not about to fry her psychotic ass. It's seer vision time. Min if I drop could you try to keep my head from hitting the stone?"
Considering it was Lucius and the last time he had a vision about her there was throat eating and nakedness a bucket might be nice too.

He steps up to Lucius and starts to raise his free hand, then pauses.
"Wait a second. Min?"
He looks over at Coiya.
"You named your daughter "daughter" in drow?"

Shaking his head he returns his attention to Lucius. He stretches his palm out, trying to get a feel for where the sensation was coming from.
I really hope I don't have to actually touch her.
__________________
My Rogue Trader game is looking for crew!

Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Jun 15th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
OOCMiciah? She's not with them.

Coiya shakes his head at Morgan's question, but it is Min herself that answers. "I chose my name upon gaining my Swordright, as most Children do, and prefer it to the name my parents gave me."

"We're all named in the memory of others." Bane explains, gesturing first to himself, then Cipher and then Min. "Kevian. Sanna. Zilira. Like most Children we go by our chosen names for the most part, or shortened versions of it, such as in my case, but there are still a few alive who know us better by our given names."

Lucius regards Morgan warily but keeps her arms folded in front of her chest despite not looking too keen on Morgan's interest. "Just because I'm a woman now doesn't mean you're allowed to cop a feel, so keep your distance." While Morgan uses the Heart to try and find whatever was setting it off she turns her attention to Nevh to answer her question. "That's why I'm here. Malvain has tasked me with freeing him, and getting these Children involved in the fight is a part of it. Still, while you're here you might be able to help me with my most important task." Unfolding her arms but being careful not to move threateningly, Lucius waves her hand in front of Morgan to get his attention. Once she has that attention she locks gazes. "Do you know where I can find Malvain's daughter?"

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]

Last edited by Makenshi; Jun 15th, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
She didn't try to sound dense or like she was trying to play with her nerves. But there was a possibility to get a tiny bit of new information right there.
"Depends. Which one?"
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 26th, 2023
RPXP: 14586
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Min
"I chose my name upon gaining my Swordright, as most Children do, and prefer it to the name my parents gave me."
"Ah I see. That makes much more sense."
Though it was less funny to contemplate than someone naming their daughter Daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucius
"Just because I'm a woman now doesn't mean you're allowed to cop a feel, so keep your distance."
"Don't flatter yourself, I'd rather dip my hand in rotting sewage and broken glass." He half closes his eyes, trying to see if the feeling was centered on any particular location. "That must really chap your misogynistic ass, loosing the man-tackle."
He couldn't seem to pin it down to anything more specific than the "Lucius area", apparently he'd-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius
Lucius clicks waves her hand in front of Morgan to get his attention. Once she has that attention she locks gazes. "Do you know where I can find Malvain's daughter?"
And just like that Morgan's new-found center of calm evaporated like a puff of smoke in a windstorm. His outstretched hand becomes a claw and his eyes blaze with pure murder as they lock on Lucius'.
That would be answer enough.
"Answer me truthfully and very carefully slime. Why do you seek her?"
__________________
My Rogue Trader game is looking for crew!

Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Jun 15th, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
Nevh twitched her mouth with mild disappointment. Wainraith's unreserved anger felt dangerous to their interests. She also didn't like the idea of bringing open hate within the home of your host. So unprofessional.
Maybe you should leave this one to us, Morgan. You don't bring emotions or personal matters unto the negotiation table. We will consult before answering anything and try to get the most out of the situation. It will be easier to slit her throat in the end if we can get in good terms.
She sniffed. Sighed.
Misa, Redgrove. I think you're both cool headed enough to also trade words with the bitch. Didina, think you've conquered your anxiety?

Last edited by Blue; Jun 15th, 2012 at 07:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 26th, 2023
RPXP: 14586
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,554
As much as Morgan wants to snap back at Nevh he can't.
The unfortunate truth is she's right.
Ever since he'd started this whole thing, especially this last week, event after event had been tearing at him mentally and emotionally. Every time he thought he was finding his balance and getting on his feet a new wound ripped open. It wasn't fair.
No not fair. But who ever said it would be. Get it together.

He takes a deep breath through his nose and lowers his hand to his side.
OK. You lot take the lead.
First though I need to get this vision pinned down. There's no telling how long before the potential fades.

After that I'll sit my ass in a corner and try out some Arian meditation techniques. Never worked for me before, but there's a first time for everything.

His eyes remain on Lucius, they've lost the raw edge of rage but the promise of death remains. Even if he hadn't brought up Kala, Morgan would choose death for this one. It was one of the tenants of Aris's faith that Morgan had never been in tune with, there were some people that were better to simply kill rather than bother trying to redeem even once.
For the record I've done some of my best worst work so angry I could barely see straight.
__________________
My Rogue Trader game is looking for crew!

Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, Davion, and Homestarbaby.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Jun 15th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Makenshi's Avatar
Makenshi Makenshi is offline
Weaver of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 7th, 2021
RPXP: 3967
Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi Makenshi
Posts: 8,984
Lucius gives him a self-satisifed smile. "So I suspected right. You do know who she is." There is a pregnant pause before she answers the question though. "As far as why, I would think that was obvious: because Malvain told me to. I have a gift for her from him." She unfolds her arms and reaches into the inside of her overcoat, taking out a black bracer. "This is one half of the Bracers of the Juggernaut. For those of you ignorant of the Church of Malvain these are what anyone who claims to be a reincarnation of Malvain is tested with. Only he or one of his blood can wear them. For anyone else the result is...unpleasant." Her smile broadens. "With these she will have the proof needed to unite the Church of Malvain, something which has never been done before. We only care for war itself - not the why or who - so it is not at all uncommon for us to fight in different sides of the same war. This will be the first time that all those who follow the Juggernaut will unite, but they will need someone to unite for and they will need proof of her claim to Malvain's blood." She raises the bracer again.

Taking the cue from Morgan's earlier message, Misa steps forward to deflect attention away from the mage. "And how do we know you're telling the truth? The last time we met you were trying to kill us." She glances towards Coiya and his children, who were looking more than a little puzzled. "Trying to help the Sharakans wipe out the Alexein line."

In an instant body seems to stretch like the Hands from earlier before snapping into place with explosive force as she grabs the Warmonger by his throat, causing her to drop the bracer she had been holding in surprise, although it hovers in mid air for a moment before gently moving towards Bane. The look of shock on her face puts a brief smile on both Misa and Didina's faces while Min herself seems momentarily confused. "Not even a Godling can move a Warmonger." Is Lucius' smug reply.

Min tightens her grip in response before practically hissing in anger. "Then I'll have to settle for choking you. You work for the Sharakans?"

Grimacing slightly, Lucius momentarily tries to fight her grip but soon gives up on it. She continues to smirk as she replies. "I am a Warmonger. I live for war. For fighting. Ordinarily I don't care who I fight for or why they are fighting, only about the glory of the battle itself. I could claim it was the money they offered but that would be a lie. I wanted a challenge. The Alexein's had a reputation as good fighters, and their Royal Guard were some of the best." Lucius sneers as Bane starts to examine the bracer, turning it in his hands, looking at it from different angles and almost caressing it. "Unfortunately the Princes were dissapointing. All talk and reputation. But I knew at least one of them was worth the effort. No one could deny the Xander AlexeinGrey Prince's abilities. Unlike his brothers he truly honed his martial prowess along with being proficient with offensive magic." She locks her gaze to Min's. "So yes, I fought under Sharak's banner in trying to wipe out the Shalian Royal Family, but I have no loyalty to them. I serve Malvain and only Malvain, and he has commanded me to help free him and Airis from Zera's grasp so that he can exact his vengeance from the Betrayer himself. I will do anything to accomplish this." Before Min can reply she turns her attention to Misa. "Nice move. A shame you couldn't do it yourself though." Min's grip tightens again, causing Lucius to wince.

"Enough Min."

Min's head snaps back to look at her father. "What?! But-"

He gives her a severe look. "Let her go Min. For now."

Min glares at Lucius before releasing her grip and taking a step back, although her hand now hovers over her sword, as if itching for an excuse to draw it. A self-satisifed look crosses Lucius face again before she suddenly finds herself face to face with Coiya. "I wouldn't look so smug. This is going to hurt a lot more than anything my daughter would do." He grabs either side of her head, staring into her eyes, and a look of agony races across the Warmonger's face. Somehow she manages to stifle any sound, biting into her lip, while Coiya continues whatever it is he's doing.

"What is he-" Misa starts.

"Reading her mind to see if she's telling the truth." Cipher answers before glancing towards Bane. "Anything?" Bane seems too caught up in examing the bracer to notice the question before Cipher asks again.

"Hmmm? Oh. Yes. It's certainly a fascinating piece." He turns it over in his hands again. "Deceptively simple. Definately an artifact of power, but not a result of True Magic. It doesn't have any markings. I'd need more time to get a proper feel for it, but I suspect she's right about its defences. There is powerful blood magic in it, amongst others."

"Anything that would alter the wearer's mind?"

Bane shrugs. "I'm not sure. There is-" He seems almost hesitant. "-some magic about the mind, but it doesn't feel like control. More like...knowledge? Information? Perhaps it was designed to give the new Malvain all the knowledge he would need to wage new wars or to lead his Church."

"Anything else?"

"Obvious defensive enhancements and some stranger ones." He glances towards Lucius. "I suspect one of them is whatever it is that stopped Min from slamming her against the wall. There's also some sort of powerful conjuration and transmutation magic on it. It feels almost familiar but I can't...quite tell what it is."

~MTWC
__________________
DMing...: Trials of the Young King [3.5, Full] | Working on...: The Godling Sagas [PF, Gestalt, TotYK Sequel]
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Blue's Avatar
Blue Blue is offline
Custom Titled
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 10th, 2023
RPXP: 2124
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Posts: 2,984
When Lucius displayed the half of the artifact Nevh smiled to herself.
Ah, there it is.

When the hostilities returned Nevh stepped forward, as if to stop it. Lucius was a potential key piece to their success and having it die a final death now could ruin everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Min
"Then I'll have to settle for choking you. You work for the Sharakans?"
"Now that won't be necessary. It's fine, really. It's part of the Malvainian worldview and everything."
It most certainly wasn't that fine but it made the past allegiances superfluous. Only the current enemy mattered.
As far as it went it was mostly selective mercenary work.

When Coiya mentioned some deep hurting she is somewhat relieved. Pain by itself didn't usually kill people.
That He was reading her mind made her wonder what His specialization was in the Hidden Art, if any.

She listened for the details on the bracer, her attention particularly caught by the last ones.
"Conjuration, transmutation... and knowledge?"
She sniffed and licked her lips. She couldn't really feel cold but it seemed just little harder for her to breath in the Shadow Plane. It felt odd considering the Voice of Darkness made her feel quite comfortable here.
Don't get alarmed, Morgan. I'll just be testing the waters.
She cleared her throat, smiling with a blank expression, she turned to Lucius.
"So that's Malvain's escape plan? Reincarnate into his daughter through these bracers?"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB