Game Thread VI. Trouble in Lehman's Hollow - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 3.5e > Homebrew: N-R > The Ringlabor
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Apr 13th, 2016, 02:21 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
VI. Trouble in Lehman's Hollow

At the appearance of two prodigal sons, the mood in the house lifts, and questions are fired at the boys like arrows from a quiver. Silas is somewhat reserved, but his terse responses only heighten the mystery of where he acquired the exquisite bow he carries, and where he's been. Dan, on the other hand, is more of a crowd pleaser. He's well into the story of the collapsing fungi and the long fall into darkness when Silas reigns him in.

"...And what's all this about serving a 'Great Magi'?"

The room quiets, as does Dan, waiting to hear who would answer. Silas Sr. clears his throat. "Well boys, a lot has changed since you disappeared. There were crawler attacks just about from the day you went missing. We couldn't protect ourselves, not with a good portion of the men recruited to sail back to OR. That left us shorthanded."

"Then the southern sneaks started showed up," Dan's father pipes in. Dan's older brother Geoff was among the ones who sailed off, and without Dan around, the man was left to tend his farm and his vinyard by himself. "It was clear they weren't here to pick grapes. They started pouring in, mercenaries and theives all of them. Stole more than a few silver from me, and roped the elected officials of the Hollow into paying them a handsome salary to patrol the town. Then Crace, their leader, showed up. That's when it got really bad. He sealed the contract to build the wall with Mayor Munley."

Old Al P'la, sucking on a pipe near the fire, takes up the story. "With the crawlers attacking almost every week, the wall seemed like the first good thing to come from the southerners being here. But when most of us couldn't afford the 5 golds Crace demanded for materials and labor, they issued a monthly "wall tax." Then they started taxing every person leaving the Hollow along with every cart entering the village, and the Olyphant bridge as well!"

"Don't forget the Keilbasi tax," grumbles the village shaman, who was also the local butcher.

"And now Mayor Munley is missing!" someone calls.

"That's true," Dan's dad says. "A week ago Crace produced a note in Munley's handwriting that says our Mayor up and left in the night, heading south to tender 'unnatural items' over to the Great Magi on behalf of the Hollow. But don't you believe it. Those southerners came here looking for Ichvaali artifacts, just like they did in Wilk's Bear and Archeebald. Most every town around here is built on an Ichvaali ruins, and the Great Magi is paying big money to collect every last damn trinket that anybody can dig up. But I don't think Munley would turn traitor. He's a bastard, but he's not the type to leave his cushy position to travel hundreds of miles in the wilderness."

Al blows a smoke ring, "We think Munley is being held captive so that Crace can take over Olyphant and Lehman's Hollow. He's put everybody in prison who's outright spoken up against him, and he's now paying his own mercenaries to police both towns."

Silas Sr. finishes the tale. "That's why we're here tonight: to make a plan. We need to find out if Munley is alive. If he is, then we have the proof we need to throw Crace and his ilk out. We think Munley's in the Olyphant courthouse -- it's the only building built on the old ruins, and has plenty of catacombs beneath it. We weren't sure who among us was up for the task," he grins, "but you two showing up is mighty convenient."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Apr 21st, 2016, 10:30 AM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
As Dan's dad mentioned the Ichvaali artifacts, Silas looked at Dan and did his best not to touch his bow or draw attention to the Ichvaali artifacts they now carried. Bloody Ichvaali again... Silas thought broodingly. For a people who'd been gone for a flaming long time, they sure seemed to keep popping up everywhere he and Dan flaming went. Despite his annoyance, Silas knew that whoever was collecting the artifacts couldn't be doing so for any good reason. Especially not if they were using means like these folk were in the Hollow. He remembered their run in with the shape shifter...and what he'd have done with the horn if he'd had his paws on it. They had to find out more...and probably they'd have to stick their necks in and do something about it.

More bloody catacombs? Silas mentally cursed. They'd had nothing but trouble down in the dark...but then he remembered the wee man and grudgingly admitted that it wasn't all bad.

"Alright, what can we do help?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Apr 24th, 2016, 08:15 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
A wave of cheers rolls around the room as people catch on that Silas and Dan are on board. "First of all," Silas Sr. says, "You need to get out of Lehman's Hollow and across the Yakawanna River. We got these to help." He hands over two black cloaks, both with an embroidered patch on the right shoulder. The patch shows a long yellow shield, with what appears to be an brick tower turned upside down on it. There is a red star at the top of the badge, and one on each side of the inverted tower. It's possible you've seen the badge before, but you can't recall where.

Dan's Dad says, "There are a few guards to avoid prowling here in the Hollow, but the real trick will be crossing the river. Could be the cloaks are all you'll need to get past the gate guards. When you get across, you'll need to find your way inside the Olyphant Courthouse." He gives a roguish grin. "Two enterprising boys like you should have no problem with that, right?" The laugh that accompanies the words is hollow though. And more than a few in the room look uncomfortable at the prospect of sending two boys into such danger.

As you're saying your goodbyes and getting final information, the local butcher steps forward. He wears a white apron stained with the blood of... sacrificial offerings to the cosmos? 100lbs of pork butts? Once can never tell. Around his neck is a large turquise gemstone which shines in the firelight. He raises his hands. "Go with the blessing of the Great Spirit. Om!" It was a little weird, but somehow you feel just a bit more confident, and a little less drunk.

After last minute questions are asked, you head back out into the night, jogging down Columbus ave with a firm resolve. You didn't intend to linger here, but duty calls. Again.

You pass 7th street and notice the old hermit, Louise Benn, staring out from her front porch. At least 50 cats called her hovel home, and nobody had stepped foot in there since... forever. "The plaaaate. Mind the plate to find your fate," the old woman whispers, yet somehow you can hear her perfectly. It's enough to make your skin shiver. What did that mean, anyway?

You pass 6th and 5th street, feet slapping the road in the darkness, but as you near 4th Street, a figure suddenly appears at the top of the earthen embankment overlooking the water. He carries a lamp and is squinting down at Silas and Dan passing along the street below. It's a guard! "Who goes there?" he calls.
DM's NoteThe shaman of Lehman's Hollow casts Bless upon you. +1 to all attacks, saves and skill checks for the night.

You can use this post to ask more questions. Or, head out into the night, slinking down Columbus Ave toward the River Gate. A Knowledge (Local) check, DC 10 will give you more info on the guard. You know that every guard wears a whistle around his neck, and if you flee, you run the risk of him blowing it.

Last edited by mountainbound; Apr 25th, 2016 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 1st, 2016, 09:38 PM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
As the boys set out through the night with their black cloaks on, Silas began to feel his mood lighten. It was good to be home again! He found himself grinning as they walked through the shadowed town on their way to sneak out the gate and into the borough building. Silas grinned. He felt like he and Dan were on their way to sneak out into the woods to smoke moss and imbibe a few bottles of Dan's dad's wine!

The alertness and worry that Silas felt earlier in the night gradually faded as the familiar sights and sounds of The Hollow surrounded him. As they flapped their way down the middle of Columbus avenue, legs straining against gravity on the steep hill, Silas found he was very nearly enjoying himself. It felt like old times, when the boys would daydream daily of adventures. Adventures! Silas grinned wryly at the thought. Now they couldn't seem to get away from blasted adventures no matter what they did. A part of Silas' mind noted that the adults had just sent them on a quest! And to break. into. the bloody. borough building! Oh the irony! Silas imagined what they would have said a short time ago if he and Dan had planned that on their own. And they were effing cheering them on! It was bloody madness. Silas grinned.

"Who goes there?" Silas was startled out of his reverie by the unexpected voice. He stopped, adrenaline flaring as he remembered that they were not on their way to a flaming picnic and that they could very well get killed for being careless. Silas strained in the darkness to see who it was that addressed them.

knowledge checkKnowldege -Local

Dice Roll:
1d20 20
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old May 6th, 2016, 09:17 AM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
Silas is ready to disappear into the shadows but Dan's ability to do so is another story. The guard rushes down the grassy slope, carrying his lantern saying, "Wait, wait right there!"

The ranger relaxes a bit as he recognizes the voice. You'd know it anywhere -- it was Joey Quarterczar, a boy you grew up with, someone who was at times a childhood friend and foe. He was never the sharpest sword on the rack, but you know enough of him to know he wouldn't be on the side of some fancy "magi" from the south.

Dan pulls his hood down and Joe recognizes you instantly. "Dan and Silas? Ha, I haven't seen you in a coon's age. We all thought you were eaten by a crawler! What the hell are you doing back here, in the middle of the night?" He takes a closer look at you, "And... why are you wearing those cloaks? Did you... take the oath?"
DM's NoteYour K - Local roll tells you you can trust Joe. You know his brother Michael was imprisoned in the courthouse some time ago for various violations. You also know Joe has a slight gambling problem and always seems to be needing a few coins to pay off his debts.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old May 13th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
"Joey! Good to see you! It's been awhile". It really wasn't too good to see him, but Silas didn't want a start a scene and to call down who-knows-what kind of heck down upon them. Silas palmed a gold piece and put out a hand for Joey to shake. Silas grinned and whispered conspiratorially, "Dan and I were looking to hop across the river to get a couple two-tree drinks down dere at Runco's by the courthouse dere. Is that cool?"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old May 26th, 2016, 12:03 AM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
Shaking Silas' hand, Joey pockets the gold piece with practiced ease. His scarce mustache creates an odd shadow in the lamplight as he grins back at the ranger. "Good to see you two. So you need to get across the bridge eh?" The grin fades somewhat as he considers.

Dan pipes up, "Well we figured these cloaks might help us out, but we came up with that plan while we were... uh, sampling some new moss. Think you can work some magic?"

Joey, never one to back down when needing to prove something, seems to make up his mind. He was a guard, he had contacts, and he was going to show Silas and Dan his influence. "Sure boys," he says, with a bit of his childhood swagger, "I'll get you across, but you'll have to raise a glass to me at Runco's."

With that, you follow him down Columbus Avenue, across 1st Street and then down Yakawanna Ave. Soon you're passing the great anchor and nearing the gate.

"Oi, Freddie, you in there?" Joe calls in a coarse voice.

A guard steps from the shadows near the River Gate at the call. "Yeah, what do you want Quarterczar?"

"I got a couple of lost kittens who want to sample beer on the other side of the river. Old friends o' mine. They say they might even want to sign up for Service. Better they're drunk, I figure."

The guard named Freddie is wearing a cloak similar to yours, with a patch showing an inverted tower surrounded by stars. He gives the pair a brief look and grunts, "All right."

The gates open and soon the two boys are high tailing it over the wooden bridge connecting the two towns. "That was a close one," Dan says, when out of ear shot. In a few more minutes you're in sight of the old Olyphant Courthouse.

The building looks different from the rest of the structures in the town. There are great stones supporting the lower structure -- testament to the original Ichvaali builders, but the upper two stories are layered over with bricks and small windows. The upper rooms were where the laws were made and enforced. The lower levels functioned as the jail, and were the stuff of every neighborhood child's curiosity. It was said there were tunnels that ran deep beneath the courthouse, and that prisoners were let loose down there to die in the labyrinthine darkness. You never actually met anyone who was sent down there, since until the servants of the Great Magi came along, almost nobody from these sleepy little towns was sent to jail.

There were two guards out in front of the building, chatting quietly at the top of the stairs near the two doors. They don't seem to be aware of Dan and Silas looking on from down the street. A lamp shines from one of the windows inside, but it's quiet and dark otherwise. "What's the plan?" Dan whispers.
DM's NoteYou know the courthouse may have one or two more guards inside it, so the main doors are probably not locked. The trick will be getting past those guards, or finding another entry point. The rock walls might be scaleable, though whether one of the high windows can be opened is another story. Other ways in might also exist... Roll the check that applies to what you'd like to do. You have a +1 to all skill checks, saves and attacks thanks to the Shaman.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Jun 7th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
Relieved that they'd made it this far, Silas quietly studied the Courthouse. Silas was startled out of his reverie when Dan whispered, "So what's the plan?" Silas really didn't have a clue. "I'm not sure, " he whispered in hushed tones. "Why don't we try to quietly look around a bit and see if we can find a way in?" Silas was kind of surprised they'd made it this far. Quickly, Silas led Dan into one of the side alleys that he knew would let them approach from a less direct angle. It might do to try to circle the place and see what they could see. Without been seen to do it of course. Silas was used to sneaking around in the forest...but he hadn't tried to skulk around Olyphant since he and Dan were 12 or 13 years old. He'd certainly never attempted to sneak into the gods blasted flaming courthouse before.

Skill ChecksPerception Check

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (14)+12 Total = 26


Stealth

Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (9)+12 Total = 21
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Jun 16th, 2016, 09:51 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
Dan lingers in the shadows as Silas makes his way around the side of the Courthouse. The guards don't seem to notice the ranger. Silas can overhear their conversation -- new shipment of ale arriving at Runco's tomorrow, and a new band of soldiers from the Great Magi in the south. They didn't seem overly pleased about the latter news.

The ranger finds the stone foundation solid, though there is one particular spot that seems irregular. He can't quite figure out what to make of it. The words of Louise Ben echo in his ears, and he wonders if the old woman was trying to tell him something. Perhaps remind him of something that might come in handy in this situation, currently in his possession.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Jun 21st, 2016, 10:18 AM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
As Silas looked around, Louise's words echoed in his ears. "The bloody Plate!" Of course!" It seemed like a lifetime ago that the Wee Man had given it to him to help in their quest for the Philora-thingamabob. Being back in the Hollow, surrounded by familiar places and faces had almost allowed Silas to forget his new life -- one filled with danger, strangeness, and magic. Flaming Ichvaali magic. Silently, Silas took out the Plate of Cura from from his pack and carefully unwrapped it. It's time to see if this flaming thing actually works. Silas carefully took the plate as the Wee Man had shown him, holding his breath Silas held it up, expecting it to turn translucent and show him.....Well he didn't really know what it would bloody well show him. But he hoped it'd be a safe way in to the flaming building.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Aug 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
Quietly the young ranger lifts the metal plate and peers at it. For a few seconds there is only his heart beating in the night. The quiet mumble of the two guards only 30 paces away around the corner of the borough building blends with the crickets. Then there is a distinct crack and the Plate of Cura vibrates in his hands. In a rush it goes from dull metallic to transparent, showing a weird inverse of colors. As Silas looks through, he sees the purple outline of buildings, red blocks of stone, an orange night sky. Only the stars appear their proper color, burning with the same white intensity as they always did.

He moves his arms, looking at the street around him, through the lens of the plate. And then he sees... her? A woman's form, slight, nimble, glowing with white light. She hovers at the back corner of the building. When she notices Silas looking at her, she puts a pale white hand over her mouth, as if laughing, and then disappears around the corner.

"Uh, Sy, is that thing working or what? Those guards are getting ready to make their rounds again," Dan whispers.

Without responding, Silas walks toward the back of the Olyphant Borough building, looking for the glowing woman. When he and Dan round the corner, there is only a dead end: a short lane ending against the bricks of an adjoining building. But through the plate, Silas catches sight of something odd. Four stones in the road glow white, just as the woman had. Where had she gone? Silas can only wonder. She was small, beautiful, alluring, and... upon reflection, barely clad. And she had seemingly disappeared into thin air. Then again, she was invisible except for the Plate of Cura, so the ranger could only imagine the implications.

Seeing Sy stare down at the road, Dan asks, "What? Did it work? What did you see? Hey I'm the wizard, why do you get to use the magic gizmo?"

Without much explanation, Silas kneels down in the street and begins working at the set of stones. Dan helps and soon a small trapdoor, cunningly hidden, opens up at their feet. A smooth, damp tunnel, barely wide enough for the ranger's shoulders, runs almost vertically down into darkness.
DM's NoteClimb check, DC 13. Failure means you slip and suffer 4 damage from a fall.

Last edited by mountainbound; Aug 10th, 2016 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Oct 8th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
Silas ignored Dan as he focused on what he was doing. "Son of a....." Silas muttered as he opened the trapdoor. Looking down the tunnel, Silas wondered how well they'd be able to get down it. The dampness of it made him think it'd be slick. He supposed it'd be no different than climbing down from Hermit's Rock on wet, slippery, autumnal leaves. Some part of Silas looked down on this situation as if from above and noted that This is absolutely, positively a stupid flaming idea. Silas ignored the voice. Silas had to admit though, that he and Dan hadn't exactly had great times underground of late.

Silas grinned at Dan. "Shall we?" Carefully, Silas began his descent.

Climb CheckClimb

Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (6)+8 Total = 14
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Oct 18th, 2016, 12:35 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
right-aligned image
Though the dark hole didn't look inviting, Dan was sure one of the Olyphant guards would be turning the corner at any moment. He had no intention of getting caught -- at least not out here in the street like a chump.

"OK OK," the wizard mutters, easing himself into the chute and then pulling the block over his head. Standing with his arms and legs pressed against the sides of the shaft, he chants a few words, causing the tip of his wizard's staff to glow with a steady white light. Silas notes it would have been a lot easier to climb down if he had a light like that...

In a moment, the boys are standing on a wet tile floor. There are leaning shelves here and there, with musty boxes, broken bottles and other items littered about. Many of the shelves and chests are completely rotted. It appears to be an old store room.

The CLINK of a bottle is all the warning the boys receive before a figure leaps from the darkness! With a dagger it lunges at Silas, but the ranger sidesteps the assault.

By Dan's light, they see it's a creature with the head of a rat -- long whiskers twitching, and fangs barred. Its hands end in long claws, but are remarkably human. It wears a tattered cloak and trousers with a long tail trailing behind it. From its mouth drips a frothy foam -- the thing looks hungry for human meat!
Combat!Rat Creature; AC 14 unwounded
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 10:25 AM
Krimchee's Avatar
Krimchee Krimchee is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 2nd, 2017
RPXP: 1450
Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee Krimchee
Posts: 494
Cursing violently, Silas jumped out of the way of the....Rat-Thing?! Silas cursed again as he the strangeness of what he was seeing registered in his brain. Heart racing, Silas instinctively drew out his sword. Remind me not to go in the fecking flaming underground again! he thought furiously. They'd never had any luck underground. None.

Gritting his teeth, Silas lunged at the....Ratman with his sword.

AttackAttack

Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (2)+7 Total = 9
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 09:33 PM
mountainbound's Avatar
mountainbound mountainbound is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 30th, 2023
RPXP: 35444
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
Posts: 10,457
Silas thrusts his rapier but the whiskered man scurries out of the way. "What is that thing?" Dan says, "It looks almost human, yeech!" The wizard gives an involuntary shiver at the creepiness of the rat dressed in rags. The creature was unlike anything the boys had encountered, though the mix of animal and human brought dark memories of Olaf the skin changer to mind.

Without thinking, Dan cracks the rat creature upside the head with his staff. Its beady eyes rattle and it stumbles for a moment before jabbing its dagger at Silas once again. "I am as human as you... and more!" the ratman hisses.

The ranger avoids the clumsey strike once again, letting the creature hurl itself forward, and getting its blade temporarily stuck in the crumbling mortar between the stones of the wall.
Combat NotesRat Creature; AC 14: Wounded for 3hp.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB