Game Thread A Trip to Remember - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 03:58 AM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is online now
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 7823
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 9,020
Derek Draven
right-aligned image

When I came up to Geghard only to find him unable to open the shutters, realization dawned on me. this was a dream, not a real place. “Geghard, I don’t think Almavalesh knows what the inside of that building looks like, so it doesn’t exist. We can’t get in there.”

I turned around to survey the scene just in time to see Earlamarcut down. Then Geghard began screaming as he was burned. Things were falling apart. “Eat your goodberry!” I said as I began drawing a run for my next spell. “Nephala, feed Earlamarcut his goodbery!” I yelled. I looked around for a target, but who should I shoot? There were so many threats. At first, I had thought all of these dream people were some kind of mental parasites feeding on Almavalesh’s memories, but our attackers were all less animated than Mayuri, so maybe she was the puppet master? Is so taking her out would stop the others…or would it? but she wasn’t engaging us herself, so was it a waste to attack her? We could kill our attackers, the noble’s death proved that. I had to go with the sure thing. I moved to get a clear shot at the adventurer on the roof and cried out, “Magic missile!”



Rolls
Dice magic missile:
3d4+3 (4, 3, 2)+3 Total = 12
Dice wisdom save:
d20+4 (6)+4 Total = 10



Stat BlockAC:12(16) HP:6/6 STR:7 DEX:14 CON:11 INT:16 WILL:14 CHA:16
Passive Perception:17
Spells Prepared/Spell Slots:1st 0/2, mage armor, charm person, false life, magic missile
Character Sheet
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time

Last edited by Togot; Dec 2nd, 2021 at 03:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 04:33 AM
BarrowB's Avatar
BarrowB BarrowB is offline
The King of Ducks
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 3057
BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB
Posts: 2,892
Aurora
right-aligned image

After dodging the incoming bolt, Aurora quickly looked around to assess the situation around her. Glancing to the side, she could see EarlamarGodbert falling to the ground unconscious after a single strike from the dream. She frowned and through her gritted teeth, she commanded firmly: "Get. Up. I'm not done with you." Suddenly, the half-elf opened his eyes and his wounds begun miraculously closing.

In the corner of her eye, she could see bright lights being shot at the guy on the roof, by Derek. In case it wouldn't be enough, she took a step back, then launched her blade at one of the Scarlet Legion's, piercing his stomach, then, without taking the blade out, she slowly walked to the side, spinning the man to use him as a potential cover, from the further bolts.


OOC
InitiativeCharacterACHPStatusActionsPosition
- Aurora Turpis 17/16 11/11 Weapons out Attack the Crimson Legion and heal Earlamar N 13

Move: to N 13
Action: Attack the Scarlet Legion. 23 to hit for 8 damage.
Bonus Action: Cast Healing Word on Earlamar, heal for 5 HP.
Free action:
Reaction: AoO if for some reason it gets triggered.
Other: Wis save 14 but I doubt it was enough damage.

 

Last edited by BarrowB; Dec 2nd, 2021 at 04:55 AM. Reason: forgot to edit the table
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 08:52 AM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 14723
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 15,642
Geghard Van, Human FighterSheet | AC: 19 | HP: 5/12 | Status: Normal
Second Wind 1/1 | Polearm Master | Dueling Style

left-aligned image
Geghard grabbed his spear again and quickly surveyed the chaos in the street. The armed and armored enemies were overwhelming the party; Oguun and Aurora could use some relief, but...the lone spellcaster - what more might he be capable of? He also presented the softest target.

Nodding once in affirmation of his own silent decision, the spearman charged the robed figure and stuck him in the abdomen. Without waiting to evaluate the deadliness of that wound, in one move Geghard withdrew his weapon and spun fully around to catch the monk in the face with the butt of the spear. Only then did the fighter pause to watch his enemy fall.

But fall he did not. He should have, and he began to do so, but before the acolyte reached the ground, his unconscious form stalled mid-air, then reformed, badly bloodied but defiant.

Battle ActionsApplicable Spell/skills/statuses:
Initiative
Movement: To P20
Free action: Take spear
Action: Attack acolyte - 24/8 - first WIS save was an 8, second if needed was a 6
Bonus action: Attack acolyte - 23/9
Reaction:
Abilities: Polearm Master, Dueling
Resources: Second Wind 1/1
Dice rolls: Lady Luck

 

Last edited by secretID; Dec 2nd, 2021 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 03:30 PM
The Dark Star's Avatar
The Dark Star The Dark Star is offline
Man of Many Faces
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 28th, 2022
RPXP: 5130
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Posts: 2,923
OOCSorry! I thought I had posted! Back on it, thanks SecretID for the help!


High Elf l Wizard 1 l 8/8 HP l 16 AC l Mage Armor Active l Spell Slots Lvl 1: X-X
right-aligned image

Rolen moves further back from the soldiers, as he is not well equipped for hand to hand combat, as he got himself some distance, he begins to place both hands on his staff and brings it close to him, his forehead touching the wooden item. He conjures the words of the arcane and his eyes flash white, just for a moment, his focus turns to the dark rider, mounted on a beast of a horse.

"Mind Sliver." He chants in elvish, and a wave of psychic force enters the mind of the thing attacking him from within.

Mechanical InformationMove: Move to W13
Interaction:
Action: Cast Mind Sliver on Dark Rider, Intelligence Save DC 14 or take 4 damage and subtract 2 from your next saving throw if it fails.
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Rolls:
Dice Mind Sliver Damage:
1d6 4
Dice Subtract on next Saving Throw:
1d4 2

Character Sheet Link
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus!

Roll with Luck and have some Fun!

Last edited by The Dark Star; Dec 2nd, 2021 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 04:57 PM
CoffeeRogue's Avatar
CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 10th, 2021
RPXP: 1022
CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue CoffeeRogue
Posts: 124
Night Terrors: The Shakes
right-aligned image
Excruciating pain in his back, and then it all went dark. The adrenaline, the resounding beating of his heart, the cries of the fellow adventurers, for several moments, nothing existed. It was a strange feeling for him but didn't last long. Moments later, Earlamar was staring at a familiar. He had seen Derek talking to it before.

Shocked, Earlamar blinked and stood back on his feet, shaking his head as he did so. Soon after, Aurora, the same lady who he truly believed would kill him, healed him from a distance. As she mentioned that she wasn't done with him, the half-elf replied wordlessly by nodding affirmatively.

He watches as Aurora strikes one of the foes, and Earlamar retrieves his bow and attempts to follow suit, Ranged Attack:10aiming at the foe injured by Aurora. His hand still shaking and mind still recovering from the pit of darkness he seemingly has been recovered from. Seeing his arrow whisk pass the target, the half-elf decides to change his position, putting more distance between him and the approaching horde of hostiles; especially the rider and his lance.

 
__________________
I've taken the oath of Sangus
[PC]Blixif Briskfeat - An earnest rock gnome artificier in Reluctant Heroes
[PC]Earlamar Xyr - A sly half-elf rogue with a taste for deception in West Marches

Last edited by CoffeeRogue; Dec 3rd, 2021 at 05:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Dec 2nd, 2021, 09:22 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 17617
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 6,542
Oguun
right-aligned image
The First Circle was the knowing of oneself, and Oguun knew that with three opponents surrounding him, he could do little more than perhaps keep them pinned and trust in his armor to fend off their attacks. He pointed toward the injured acolyte and heard the death gong ring without effect just beyond Aurora, then unslung his mace on the off-chance that any of the suborned memories might retreat. The shadow-tongued false Mayuri deserved punishment for the ultimate crime of taking another's mind, but justice would have to wait.


 


 
__________________
Possibly slow after March 20.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 06:13 AM
Arkaon's Avatar
Arkaon Arkaon is offline
'Til all are one
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 25th, 2022
RPXP: 4947
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
Posts: 1,313
Baka
right-aligned image
The brow of the heavy, lumbering tortle furrowed as chaose erupted around him. He realised now he'd been far too distracted. At first, but the strange new experience of the dreamscape, then by Aurora's antics. Whilst he knew he wasn't the quickest whip going about, he certainly felt he should have been more alert to the onset of this sudden violence.

Groggily shaking off the effects of his stupor, the tortle looks down at the staff in his hand. Fungal growth had stretched its way down his arm, creeping up along the staff until the wood of the weapon warped and bulged, covered in the mycelial growth. Whenever threatened, he had always felt a pulse of energy as the spores on his back seemed to hum to life, brimming with exciting, violent energy. It was almost as he could feel them as conscious entities, wanting to protect their host.

Despite their assistance, his strike went wide.

"Harumph." He emitted loudly, displeased with his own efforst. Over the din of battle, he only at the very last moments hears the sound of clopping hoofbeats approaching form behind, shortly before a forceful thud slams into the thick scutes of his shell.

The blow causes him no physical pain, but Baka winces as he feels the shudder through the mycelial network that lived upon his shell. Fungal matter tears free, revealing only more, dense fungal infestations within the shell itself underneath. Nonetheless, every single spore was a part of him, their life inextricably linked to his own. The pain he felt was still very real, and their loss was not something he would soon forgive.

Spun around with force, Baka's eyes suddenly shift from fairly dilated to pinpoint in an instant. He lets forth a cry of anger so loud and forceful the pipe that hangs from his lips almost flies free, saved only by a firm clench of his jaw. Raising the now Shillelagh visual effectfungal infested staff, he gesticulates angrily towards the rider with one hand whilst reaching back to his shell with another, picking free a large, bulbous mushroom that seems to pulsate and oscillate with a veritable rainbow of colours. He brings the mushroom up in front of his face, squeezing it in his hand until the head of it swells to bursting point.

Just before it does so, Baka hurls the bursting mushroom towards the dark rider. The fungus explodes, bright luminescent fluid bursting out of the busted mushroom, Casting Faerie Fireand spraying in all directions. A veritable explosion of bright, shining colours fills the space in front of Baka, the tiny spores of brilliant colour floating in the air before steadily moving towards the rider and his nearby allies, clinging to them and illuminating them.


 


 
__________________
Playing:
On an extended Leave Of Absence
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Arkaon; Apr 23rd, 2022 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Dec 4th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Mindsiege's Avatar
Mindsiege Mindsiege is offline
Besieged by deadlines
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 14540
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
Posts: 8,577
Dreams Will Never Die
left-aligned image
As the adventurers were pressed by the advancing memory combatants, across various exchanges they had to realize that bending the dream to their will was much easier said than done. Aurora had warned the group how spinning things into being was exceedingly difficult, but although their party had trained well before taking this dream journey, unmaking the memories of this realm seemed not an easy task as well. Geghard's spear found purchase multiple times against the young monastery worker, but his deadly wounds only burst into dust as his enemy was reforged in front of his eyes without ever visibly losing consciousness. Even when another ringing for the dead snapped from Oguun's fingers while he used his mace and shield to fend off two spears directed at him, the mental effort was too much to truly disperse the man. Instead, he took a few steady steps forward as if he wasn't even hurt, before he rang his own bronze bell and like a holy gong it seemed to strengthen himself and various of the other combatants.

On the other end of the street was Aurora, still tangling with one of the Scarlet Legionnaires. Her blades managed to pass through his defense and cut into the semblance of flesh, but it didn't seem like a mortal wound yet. After realizing what had happened to Godbert's impression of Grimly Packer, the eternal bride laced her words with healing magic and willed him to come back to life. Unbeknownst to her, another one had already succeeded on the task shortly before her. By Derek's orders his familiar Nephala had finally come down from the skies, and while Aurora had been too busy avoiding spear thrusts, the raven had searched Earlamar's pockets for the goodberry from earlier. The bird managed to feed it to the unconscious half-elf, but when he just came back to realize what was around him, Aurora's call filled him with even more life. Getting up, Earlamar did his best to answer to the changed circumstances and while taking a bit of distance for those that could hurt him again, his first arrow flee slightly unsteady and wasn't able to hit its mark.

In the middle of the street stood Baka, and he was enraged at what the rider had done to a good portion of his mycelial companions. Now fully focused on the foes that harried him, the druidic tortle snatched a very special of his shrooms, and as he hurled it at the enemies around him they seemed apathetic to his actions and without ever moving to dodge, they were enveloped in a bright flash as shining spores exploded around them and begun to cling to their bodies as they were set alight in a fashion that impeded their sight and made them slow to react to blows. Maybe it was also this that helped Baka avoid the next onslaught of attacks, because when the dark rider let his overly long spear pierce into his direction again, it was very easy to deflect with the druid's shield. And even when the horse reared on its hindlegs and tried to trample the tortle, despite the force behind the animal's blows it only drove through empty air.

Lastly, the wizards of the group had fallen back into the alleyway and out of the midst of the main battle in the streets, but still fairly close as the Scarlet Legionnaires next to Oguun tried to force themselves through the githzerai's defenses. With another Magic Missile spell, Derek pelleted the adventurer on top of the roof, but when the young necromancer saw that the spell had done harm to the burly man, but without being enough to kill him, he slowed in the middle of the alleyway without diving back under the rooftop where he had been safe. The answer came quickly in form of a crossbow bolt from on top, but fortunately Derek's arcane shell protected him from the projectile's impact. Next to him stood Rolen, staying out of the way to make himself a target and focusing on the rider that was currently focusing on Baka. The high elf had depleted his biggest spells, but as a growing illusionist, he had learned reliable ways to bend a person's mind to his will. With a brief elvish chant, he focused a bundle of psychic energies that would muddle a normal human's mind and weaken them. But to Rolen's surprise, when he tried to reach into the mind of the rider that had been so passive when he had studied him before, there was nothing there. It's not that Rolen's spell was deferred by the rider's mental fortifications, to Rolen it felt like he had directed his psychic blast as if there had been empty air. Again, the dreamscape and now its dangers were cause to upset the adventurer's expectations on reality.
 
__________________
Continuously recruiting: The West Marches | Always open: The Solo Bazaar | Starring in: Dragons of a Broken World

Last edited by Mindsiege; Feb 9th, 2022 at 10:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Dec 4th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 17617
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 6,542
Oguun
right-aligned image
Oguun recognized the acolyte's bell as an alien version of a very familiar blessing, one that would bend reality itself in the favor of their opponents if it was allowed to stand. An unsouled construct of memory being able to call on the divine for aid, such a wonder raised a fascinating array of philosophical questions. He would have to report the phenomenon to the zerths if he survived.

The cleric's mind returned to more immediate concerns. He fended off two spears before gesturing toward the spellcaster. "Be ended." The gong rolled again, and once again had no effect.


 


 
__________________
Possibly slow after March 20.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Dec 4th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Togot's Avatar
Togot Togot is online now
Lone Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 7823
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Posts: 9,020
Derek Draven
right-aligned image

I was truly disheartened that my strongest offensive spell had failed to fell a foe. It left me with only one option for attack. It was my specialty, my bread and butter, buy I honestly didn’t know if death magic would work on dream people. If it didn’t, I would be useless, and helpless. There was only one way to find out I had already gotten the crossbowman’s attention, so I decided to focus on him, but Nephala could to more than feed berries. As much as I hated putting her in danger, I couldn’t afford to play it safe. “Nephala, help Aurora!” I drew the runs and said, “Chill Touch!”

Rolls
Dice ranged magic attack on adventurer:
d20+5 (1)+5 Total = 6
Dice necrotic damage:
d8 4
Dice wisdom save:
d20+4 (3)+4 Total = 7


OOCNepohala will give the help action to aurora's attack

Stat BlockAC:12(16) HP:6/6 STR:7 DEX:14 CON:11 INT:16 WILL:14 CHA:16
Passive Perception:17
Spells Prepared/Spell Slots:1st 0/2, mage armor, charm person, false life, magic missile
Character Sheet
__________________
I'm not intellectually arrogant, I'm just right all the time
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Dec 4th, 2021, 06:11 PM
BarrowB's Avatar
BarrowB BarrowB is offline
The King of Ducks
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 3057
BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB BarrowB
Posts: 2,892
Aurora
right-aligned image

Aurora was starting to loose her patience. She looked straight in the eyes of the dream warrior, she knew he was just a figment of imagination but she had to target her hate at something. The bride immobilised the legionnaire's spear, pushing her left sabre at it, while she made a wide swing with the other one. Just before the impact, she crouched down on one knee and slashed him just over his waist, cutting all the way and even spitting him in half. The upper part flew a few inches into the air, floating away but suddenly the body was grabbed by the cloud of red dust and stitched back together.

The girl straightened herself. Her face was twitching, as she begun to madly swing at the guy, while shouting. "Just let me kill you already! You are just a worthless memory, who cares about the past!?" Aurora's blades kept missing, sometimes just scratching her enemy's armour, as tears begun to gather in her eyes.


OOC
InitiativeCharacterACHPStatusActionsPosition
- Aurora Turpis 17/16 11/11 Weapons out Attack the Crimson Legion twice but fail to kill N 13

Move: -
Action: Attack the Scarlet Legion. 16 to hit, 10 damage, 8 wisdom, so a fail.
Bonus Action: Attack and miss, 12 to hit
Free action:
Reaction: AoO if for some reason it gets triggered.
Other:

 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Dec 5th, 2021, 12:52 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 14723
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 15,642
Geghard Van, Human FighterSheet | AC: 19 | HP: 5/12 | Status: Normal
Second Wind 1/1 | Polearm Master | Dueling Style

left-aligned image
As Geghard had feared, the monk he had failed to fell did in fact wield other magic. Unhappy with the flow of the battle so far, the fighter desperately flailed at the acolyte, but this time failed even to scratch him.

Battle ActionsApplicable Spell/skills/statuses:
Initiative
Movement: None
Free action:
Action: Attack acolyte - crit miss
Bonus action: Attack acolyte - miss
Reaction:
Abilities: Polearm Master, Dueling
Resources: Second Wind 1/1
Dice rolls: Lady Luck

 

Last edited by secretID; Dec 5th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Dec 6th, 2021, 03:35 PM
The Dark Star's Avatar
The Dark Star The Dark Star is offline
Man of Many Faces
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 28th, 2022
RPXP: 5130
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Posts: 2,923
High Elf l Wizard 1 l 8/8 HP l 16 AC l Mage Armor Active l Spell Slots Lvl 1: X-X
right-aligned image

Rolen cursed as his magic didn't work on that creature, it didn't even seem to penetrate into his brain.

"Fine, then we are resorted to fire." He said as he pointes the top of his staff towards the creature, his eyes now burning like fire.

"Firebolt!" He says as he finishes his incantation and a bolt of fire heads towards his target.

Mechanical InformationMove: Move to W13
Interaction:
Action: Cast Mind Firebolt on Dark Rider, lights anything that is flammable on fire.
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Rolls:
Dice Firebolt Attack:
1d20+6 (3)+6 Total = 9
Dice Damage:
1d10 8

Character Sheet Link
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus!

Roll with Luck and have some Fun!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Dec 8th, 2021, 08:28 AM
Arkaon's Avatar
Arkaon Arkaon is offline
'Til all are one
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 25th, 2022
RPXP: 4947
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
Posts: 1,313
Baka
right-aligned image
Shooting the horseman before him a deeply displeased stare, the Tortle takes a single step forward and slams the mushroom infested staff into the ground with a thud. Raising his second, empty hand, he gestures towards the rider with an open palm. Uttering a deep, resonant word Aquan, a winding tendril of Thorn Whip - 24 @ 3pts of Damage Target pulled 10ft towards Bakathorny fungal matter shoots from his palm, streaking upwards towards the rider.

The fungal tentacle wraps itself around the rider, and with a yank the Tortle pulls downwards, in an attempt to drag the rider from his mount.


 


 
__________________
Playing:
On an extended Leave Of Absence
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Dec 8th, 2021, 01:44 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 14723
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 15,642
Night Terrors: The Shakes
right-aligned image

Earlamar draws his dagger as he steps to the battered legionnaire. The rogue delivers two fatal stabs, but the phantasm just reforms after each.

OOCMove to O13. Short sword and dagger on legionnaire - both hit, both WIS saves failed. Rolls.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB