Game Thread The Door - Page 18 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #256  
Old Feb 6th, 2023, 08:15 AM
Goblin Man's Avatar
Goblin Man Goblin Man is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 775
Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man
Posts: 998
Gerbo Snorrblader (Knowledge Cleric - Level 1)
right-aligned image

The sudden appearance of a Gnoll from the back made the small gnome cringe and he squeaked a little while instinctively throwing himself sidewards behind his much larger companions.

A husky "Don't bite!" passes his lips, before he realizes that the newcomer was just another addition to the group exploring The Door. While probably the most peculiar one.

It just takes a moment before Gerbo's standard expression reappears, conveying a mix of self-importance, fearless determination, and sulky boredom. No sign of embarrassment, he quickly introduces himself "Master Gerbo Snorrblader, from Gerbo's Finest Shoes." before re-focussing on the undead problem ahead.



OOC Gerbo Snorrblader (sheet), Forest Gnome; Knowledge Cleric (Level 1)

Just welcoming Gravity and their gnoll...
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old Feb 6th, 2023, 03:11 PM
LeDragon's Avatar
LeDragon LeDragon is offline
Inspiration inside ®
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 10257
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Posts: 7,142
Bronam Bloodshield
right-aligned image

Bronam looks quite surprised at Makktar and the furry bag of fleas standing behind the half-orc. At least he assumes that the gnoll has fleas. Like all stray dog. But at least, it seemed to be sma... not stupid. Let's call it semi-intelligent for now Bronam agrees with himself.

When the others throw their stones, Bronam casts sacred flame at one of the motionless skeleton.
Dice Radiant damage:
d8 7
(7). Easy targets.


Bronam BloodshieldFirbolg Twilight Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

AC: 18
HP: 10/10

Actions this round: look around (see above)

Notes:
__________________
Overwhelmed by work, life and more work! Posting only once or twice a week!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster!
DMing games with great teams since April 2012 - Gates of Might and in the West Marches Games Community
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old Feb 8th, 2023, 05:57 PM
purplerook's Avatar
purplerook purplerook is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 12273
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
Posts: 13,050
OOC
Door #10, Post #3

New
  • Gravity - On putting the mace in the off-hand and picking up a stone. That's probably two Object Interactions. However, I'll allow it.
  • Dice rolls - you can roll in-line (see LeDragon's example), in the actions block or in the Lady Luck thread. If you roll in Lady luck, please note the results in your action block with a link to the rolls.

Old Notes/Actions
  • We're using 2-D positions. The PC start at 0, and the Skeletons and 60
  • Player can roll Wis save for Creatures (e.g., 1d20-1 for Skeletons)
  • Any PCs with a 12 or higher initiative can act this round
  • Thanks to Bronam, all PCs have Darkvision

Environment
  • Light: Darkness (none)
  • Terrain: Stone Staircase (so far)
  • Cover/Hiding: None

? Character AC HP DV PP/PI Action Status/Notes
12 Skeleton 1 13 13/13 60 N/A N/A Wis 9 (-1)
12 Skeleton 2 13 13/13 60 N/A N/A Wis 9 (-1)
Bronam Bloodshield 18 10/10 300 17/10 Sacred Flame 
13 Gerbo 16 10/10 60 14/16 Magic Stone
5 Clethrid 11 10/10 spell 60 9/16 N/A Resistance Cantrip, Bullseye Lantern
8 Makktar 10 6/6 60 10/13 N/A 
12 Aliss 18 10/10 spell 60 10 /17 Magic Stone Detect Magic
15 Flea Bhagg 17 11/11 15/14 Magic Stone  


IC
right-aligned image

Aliss conjured up a trio of magical stones. She launched one at the two skeletons and the end of the hall, and offered the remaining two to her companions. Gerbo and Flea Bhagg took her up on the offering. The trio of magic stones slammed home, shattering the two skeletons, One of whom was also engulfed in divine flames.

Alissa and Bronham, examined the hallway with their Detect Magicmagical sight and noticed an abjuration spell covering the space around the four bumps in the wall.
__________________
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his | Posting 11-Mar COVID - expect delays |Location:Eastern US. GMT-5
Oath of Sangus | Shared World (new players welcome) The West Marches

Last edited by purplerook; Feb 9th, 2023 at 05:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old Feb 8th, 2023, 10:18 PM
Gravity's Avatar
Gravity Gravity is offline
ONE EYE WATCHES ALL
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 15th, 2023
RPXP: 683
Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity Gravity
Posts: 112
Flea Bhagg the Facetious, Cleric 1
right-aligned image

"Easy!" Flea exclaimed, pleased at this group's good aim and immediate success. He turned then to Aliss. The big fellow seemed just as shocked as the smaller fellow who cringed at seeing a gnoll like Flea, and the human child with the lantern just seemed weird. Aliss didn't think twice offering her magical stones to the gnoll, which was a big plus in his book. If gnolls had books. Which Flea did. Have books. That weren't for eating.

"Aliss, yes? Nice trick!"

Upon hearing Gerbo's very bold introduction Flea responds with, "Oh don't worry tasty gnome, I only bite those who deserve it. Heheheheh. Just kidding!" He laughs, showing a gaggle of sharp fangs as he grinned gleefully.

Going back to the matter at hand Flea scratches his chin with the head of his mace. "I'm pretty good at snooping around, shall we check those shapes out now?" He looked tentatively at the tunnel, trying to see if there were other odd shapes or pressure plates and the like
Dice Perception:
1d20+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
(3). Flea didn't like nasty trap surprises.

Flea hesitated though as it looked like Aliss was already trying to detect magical resonances; he knew how to do that as well.


Flea Bhagg the FacetiousGnoll Peace Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

AC: 17
HP: 11/11
Spell Slots: 2/2

ActionsInitiative: 15
Movement: will move if the party moves forward; Flea can be 2nd in the marching order
Action: Flea can Help someone Investigate the bumps in the wall
Bonus Action:
Reaction:

Last edited by Gravity; Feb 8th, 2023 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old Feb 9th, 2023, 01:20 PM
LeDragon's Avatar
LeDragon LeDragon is offline
Inspiration inside ®
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 10257
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Posts: 7,142
Bronam Bloodshield
right-aligned image

"That was simple, just too simple, if you ask me." Bronam interrupts the chatting of the gnoll and the gnome. "The bumps are covered by an abjuration spell. I don't know what kind, maybe one of you magicians should check them."
He carefully approaches from the side to the first bump - but a few feet away - and takes a closer look himself.
Dice Perception:
d20+7 (3)+7 Total = 10
(10).
"What do you think? I'd move in the center of the corridor to the bell and hold it, then we see if something else happens." He readies his shield, just to be protected if something nasty comes out of the bumps.
Bronam BloodshieldFirbolg Twilight Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

AC: 18
HP: 10/10

Actions this round: look around (see above)

Notes:
__________________
Overwhelmed by work, life and more work! Posting only once or twice a week!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster!
DMing games with great teams since April 2012 - Gates of Might and in the West Marches Games Community
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old Feb 9th, 2023, 05:06 PM
purplerook's Avatar
purplerook purplerook is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 12273
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
Posts: 13,050
OOC
Quick clarification, the Abjuration spell fills twenty feet of the hallway, centered on the bumps in the wall. So, no room to go through the middle, and starts 5ft before the bumps.
__________________
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his | Posting 11-Mar COVID - expect delays |Location:Eastern US. GMT-5
Oath of Sangus | Shared World (new players welcome) The West Marches
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 08:31 AM
ElderOblex's Avatar
ElderOblex ElderOblex is offline
E X • N O X • L U X
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 16567
ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex
Posts: 2,982
C̵̛̹̙̝͖̞̙͕̒͑̄̿̐̓̒̃̓̈́͒͑̓l̸̛̛̙̠͇͉̪̖̪͔͖͖̬̖͖̓̋̒̒̿̈́̓͐̀͊͊͘͝é̸͇̣̦̫̙͉͌̎̑̓̈́̈̈̀̉̆̏̚͝t̸̡̲̫̞̻̙̣̫̹̯̝͌̏͋̿͘ͅḥ̸̝͎̮͈͇̤̞̘̖̣̲̽̂͗̀̋̓̃̊́̔̾̓ͅr̸̡̧̻̦͍͚͎̪̹͍̜̩͌̆i̴̦̥̦̠͕̘͂̈́̊́̓͗̈́̀͆͘ḑ̷͓̤̭͈̰̳̻͍͎̦̺̒ Wheatgrave
right-aligned image
666-BAD GIRL by Leonidas Sun
Everything happened so fast for Clethrid. One moment she was just asking the group what they should do, the next there some big hairy wolfman suddenly behind them who was apparently not there to murder them all, was actually friendly, and even helped get rid of those bony things at the end of the tunnel?

"Oh! H-hello! I'm Clethrid? Are they... dead? Like, dead, dead?"

It seemed like they were, in fact, dead dead. Clethrid did her best to make herself useful, training her lantern on the irregular bumps on the wall, from time to time glancing at the direction further on just to confirm that the skeletons were no longer getting up.

"I-I know a trick to move things from a distance," Clethrid ventured, pushing her lenses up the bridge of her nose yet again with an index finger. "Mage Hand, I think some people call it? I-if it's a trap of magic, maybe we can trigger it with that?"

She shrugged, willing to defer to whatever the others decide was the wiser course.


 
__________________
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Status: Stable. ish.

Last edited by ElderOblex; Feb 10th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 04:41 PM
Loun's Avatar
Loun Loun is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 958
Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun
Posts: 287
Suppressed Magic
The battle Makktar ran into ended so abruptly that the firebolt incantation died on his lips. He unconsciously shook his hand as if trying to shake out a small flame.

Well...fought he said to the others in the room.

Makktar looked towards Clethrid and Flea Bhagg. Welcome to the Door. First time through?

Next, Makktar walked towards the abjuration magic that the others had spotted. This isn't something I am very familiar with. There's too much I don't know.

Makktar turned towards Gerbo Master Gerbo. I can tell by that look in your eye that you might know something about this magic.


Makktar Ambertusk
Guild Artisan: CartographerWild MagicSorcerer 1
Attribute Mod
Str1Int3
Dex0Wis0
Con0Cha2
Sheet
Defenses
HP6/6
Temp0/0
AC10
SavesCon&Cha
Awareness
Percep+0Init+0
Darkvision60ft
Pas.Per10
Pas.Inv13
Casting
Spell Attack+4
Save DC12
Slot Lvl1
Slots1/2
Languages
Common
Orc
Goblin
-
SkillMod
Acrobatics0
Animal Hand.0
Arcana5
Athletics1
Deception2
History3
Insight2
Intimidation4
Investigation3
Medicine0
Nature3
Perception0
Performance2
Persuasion4
Religion5
Sl.of Hand0
Stealth0
Survival0
Cartographer’s Tools
Skills
Spells Known
Fire bolt0
Light0
Mold Earth0
Mage Hand0
Shield1
Witch Bolt1
Spells Known
-Notes  
__________________
He/Him
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Goblin Man's Avatar
Goblin Man Goblin Man is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 775
Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man
Posts: 998
Gerbo Snorrblader (Knowledge Cleric - Level 1)
right-aligned image


"Tasty?" Gerbo looks up to Flea again, a slight breath of confusion flying over his actual motionless face. It's been a while since the shoemaker was last called tasty. Staring at the gnoll, his left eye twitches a little, while his brain slowly starts licking itself.

Luckily Bronam mentions what he detected, grabbing back the gnome's attention, who immediately exclaims: "An abjuration spell!? Excellent! Glyph of Warding, is it!? Let me see." Bent forward, he carefully approaches the area covered by the spell and snoops around too. One hand resting on his back, the other one holding the crossbow bolt spending light for the master's guidance 2, arcane 26, investigation 9, perception 16investigations.

When Clethrid comes forward and speaks, Gerbo politely listens and wordlessly confirms her assumption about the dead dead being dead by nodding sagely. And says "I'm delighted to learn that you are also a student of magic! Wonderful."

Being finally asked by Makkthar if he knows anything about the magic in front of them, the tasty shoemaker turns to the group, self-confidently sharing his knowledge.

He would also agree to mage hands laying open the bumps in the earthen wall, or the party making the bell ring, if not in conflict with his own investigations.



OOC
Gerbo Snorrblader (sheet), Forest Gnome; Knowledge Cleric (Level 1)

Please see spoiler !

 

Last edited by Goblin Man; Feb 11th, 2023 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old Feb 12th, 2023, 02:45 AM
LeDragon's Avatar
LeDragon LeDragon is offline
Inspiration inside ®
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 10257
LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon LeDragon
Posts: 7,142
Bronam Bloodshield
right-aligned image

"Master Gerbo, if you know how to deal with these things, I totally trust your judgment." Bronam says and steps back to let Master Gerbo do, whatever the gnome thinks is necessary to disarm the magic trap. However - but just in case that Master Gerbo overestimates his skills - the firbolg About 30 feet back in totalmoves back again and holds his shield in front of himself for additional cover and protection.
Bronam BloodshieldFirbolg Twilight Cleric Level 1 (Link to character sheet)

AC: 18
HP: 10/10

Actions this round: look around (see above)

Notes:
__________________
Overwhelmed by work, life and more work! Posting only once or twice a week!
Never trust a smiling gamemaster!
DMing games with great teams since April 2012 - Gates of Might and in the West Marches Games Community
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old Feb 12th, 2023, 05:50 AM
Flying Fox's Avatar
Flying Fox Flying Fox is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 1st, 2023
RPXP: 696
Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox Flying Fox
Posts: 115
Aliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea
"Aliss, yes? Nice trick!"
right-aligned image
"Thanks," said Aliss, regarding the gnoll sceptically, "it's one of my favourites. You're a gnoll, no? I've never met one to talk to..."

If pressed, Aliss would have said that gnolls were also typically unfriendly - less friendly, in any case, than Flea - but he'd said he wouldn't bite so she turned back to the mysterious tunnel with a shrug. Though it couldn't hurt to have a few more friendly stones handy, could it...

Wandering straight into a field of abjuration magic was probably a bad idea. And those lumps in the wall were highly suspect... aesthetically she could just see another pack of skeletons bursting out of them in ambush, but then not everyone had her own flair for the dramatic (sadly). They could just be full of rocks or something. The thought of fighting more skeletons wasn't too troubling, but the 'or something' could prove hazardous...

"Those skeletons should be dead dead. At least for now," she remarked to Clethrid, Investigation check!squinting at the odd outlines on the cavern wall.

"It is... tempting to just give 'em a poke, isn't it..."

OOC Aliss Weatherwax - Level 1 Human Artificer

Action: Investigation check to see what the shapes in the wall might conceal - a 14.
Bonus Action: Magicking up a few more Stones - they stay helpful for 1 minute.
Passive Perception: 10
Passive Investigation: 17
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 12:07 PM
purplerook's Avatar
purplerook purplerook is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 12273
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
Posts: 13,050
OOC
Door #10, Post #4

Sorry folks, I'm running a bit later than I wanted, and my intent - ambushing the PCs as they ran down the hall has been foiled. I thought a bit, and realistically, the remainder of the encounter is no challenge for this group. So, I'm going to end the scene with a bit of narrative.

Flying Fox, only one set of three Magic Stones at a time. Enchanting another set removes the enchantment from the first set.

Old Notes/Actions
  • We're using 2-D positions. The PC start at 0, and the Skeletons and 60
  • Player can roll Wis save for Creatures (e.g., 1d20-1 for Skeletons)
  • Any PCs with a 12 or higher initiative can act this round
  • Thanks to Bronam, all PCs have Darkvision

Environment
  • Light: Darkness (none)
  • Terrain: Stone Staircase (so far)
  • Cover/Hiding: None

? Character AC HP DV PP/PI Action Status/Notes
12 Skeleton 1 13 13/13 60 N/A N/A Wis 9 (-1)
12 Skeleton 2 13 13/13 60 N/A N/A Wis 9 (-1)
Bronam Bloodshield 18 10/10 300 17/10 Sacred Flame 
13 Gerbo 16 10/10 60 14/16 Magic Stone
5 Clethrid 11 10/10 spell 60 9/16 N/A Resistance Cantrip, Bullseye Lantern
8 Makktar 10 6/6 60 10/13 N/A 
12 Aliss 18 10/10 spell 60 10 /17 Magic Stone Detect Magic
15 Flea Bhagg 17 11/11 15/14 Magic Stone  


IC
right-aligned image

Gerbo determines that the spell in the Hallway is an Alarm spell.

Interestingly, Aliss's mage hand (force, not object) does not trigger the alarm spell. However, it lacks the force necessary to chip away the bulges in the wall.

Eventually, the party readied attacks, and someone stepped into the alarm space triggering the alarm. Four Zombies burst from the wall, but they were no match for the party. A hail of readied attacks lashed into them, and then a second round of attacks (due to Zombie low initiative) cut into the four Zombies. Even the couple that stood up (Undead Fortitude) were quickly put down.

The party headed towards the Door and Bell the two skeletons had been guarding. They found a small bag containing ten gold per party member. Opening the door led them back into the On-Your-Shield.
__________________
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his | Posting 11-Mar COVID - expect delays |Location:Eastern US. GMT-5
Oath of Sangus | Shared World (new players welcome) The West Marches

Last edited by purplerook; Feb 13th, 2023 at 12:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 05:29 PM
Loun's Avatar
Loun Loun is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 958
Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun
Posts: 287
Flashing Steel
Makktar stepped back into the inn, panting.

What a fight! Aliss! Your aim is always true! Bronam! You swung that hammer as if it were merely a bamboo pole! Flea! …I…don’t think it is wise to bite into the Undead. But effective!

Makktar, after having faced the door a number of times now, sat down at a big table and ordered drinks for everyone. Come friends!

This time he was not so quick to pull out his mapping implements.
__________________
He/Him
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old Feb 13th, 2023, 08:17 PM
ElderOblex's Avatar
ElderOblex ElderOblex is offline
E X • N O X • L U X
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 16567
ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex
Posts: 2,982
C̵̛̹̙̝͖̞̙͕̒͑̄̿̐̓̒̃̓̈́͒͑̓l̸̛̛̙̠͇͉̪̖̪͔͖͖̬̖͖̓̋̒̒̿̈́̓͐̀͊͊͘͝é̸͇̣̦̫̙͉͌̎̑̓̈́̈̈̀̉̆̏̚͝t̸̡̲̫̞̻̙̣̫̹̯̝͌̏͋̿͘ͅḥ̸̝͎̮͈͇̤̞̘̖̣̲̽̂͗̀̋̓̃̊́̔̾̓ͅr̸̡̧̻̦͍͚͎̪̹͍̜̩͌̆i̴̦̥̦̠͕̘͂̈́̊́̓͗̈́̀͆͘ḑ̷͓̤̭͈̰̳̻͍͎̦̺̒ Wheatgrave
right-aligned image
666-BAD GIRL by Leonidas Sun
"W-wow," Clethrid breathed in awe as she took in the welcoming warmth of the On-Your-Shield again. "W-we... did it? We did it! We survived! I survived..." she patted herself a little, as if still in a state of disbelief. Eventually, the young woman smiled, her face beaming and beautiful.

"It was all thanks to you!" she said to her companions, though her smiled wavered as her gaze fell upon the gnoll. He was even more disturbing to look at in the clear light of the Inn. But he was... friendly enough? Right? So Clethrid mustered enough courage to say, "Thanks to all of you..."

While waiting for the Door to reset, Clethrid contented herself to taking more notes of the events today.


 
__________________
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Status: Stable. ish.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old Feb 14th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Goblin Man's Avatar
Goblin Man Goblin Man is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 31st, 2023
RPXP: 775
Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man Goblin Man
Posts: 998
Gerbo Snorrblader (Knowledge Cleric - Level 1)
right-aligned image

Master Gerbo is highly satisfied with himself and the fact that he was able to gather a bunch of such capable companions around him. On his first day of his arrival! And all of them students of magic!

While rewarding himself with a big cup of strawberry-onion tea, he makes a half-hearted effort to socialize with his new companions. But the inquisitive shoemaker mainly resorts to politely interviewing them.

"Where did you study the arcane, Miss Glethrid? And you Miss Aliss? Mister Ambertusk? Oh, I would love to discuss the skillful maps you drafted from the dimensional portal."
"Captain Bloodshield, you just have to teach me how you tie these superior knots! Be so kind.."

Trying to talk to a gnoll is the quickest path to its stomach, Volothey say. Still, Master Gerbo is about to disregard this pearl of wisdom, when unexpectedly an angel shining bright like a diamond descends from the tavern ceiling and asks where she landed. Gerbo's beaver fur cloak shivered for a moment, before he immediately positions himself firmly in front of the appearance, explaining with his deep, sonorous voice:

"This is a tavern in Westhaven, the capital of civilization in the very East of the largely unexplored West Marches. It offers a dimensional portal and mediocre dining experience." With a strict questioning look, he adds: "And you, my lady, you have beautiful boots. I'm burning to hear who has crafted them for you?"


OOC
Gerbo Snorrblader (sheet), Forest Gnome; Knowledge Cleric (Level 1)


 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB