Game Thread Into the Jungle ... Chapter 1 - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Law of the Jungle
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 04-03-2020, 12:13 PM
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1807
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Posts: 1,021
BasilBasil had no idea how to react when Zhel apologized. Why would the Half-Orc apologize for something that wasn't his fault? It was strange, but somehow still made Basil feel warmth knowing that a stranger seemed to care. Zhel suggested that he bring it up with the group again, but Basil didn't think so. He would just be laughed at again. The Firbolg shook his head. "I'm not sure talking would help. But maybe I should show them. Thank you, for caring." The last part was an unsure add on. Was that how he was supposed to interact iwth people? He did it so little that he had no idea, but it felt right, so he went with it.

Basil made his way to the front of the group, carefully picking his way around his smaller allies and trying not to step on any toes. He firmly placed himself in between the machete wielding Half-Orc woman and the innocent plants at the front. He placed a hand on the plants, not necessary thanks to his connection, but sometimes it made it easier for the plants to understand him. "Please let us pass." He whispered to the plants. "I won't let them hurt you any longer." Basil hoped that the plants weren't too angry to listen to reason.


OOCBasil is using Speech of Beast and Leaf to try and communicate with the plants. Here's a persuasion roll if needed. (With advantage because of Speech of Beast and Leaf)

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by ColorsOfTheHeart; 04-03-2020 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Fixed formatting error
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1492
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 345
The Jungle
right-aligned image
Needless to say the half-orc didn’t seem to be very compassionate towards Basil’s suffering as she barged past, and if she did hear him speaking to Zhel about the feeling he was getting from the shrubbery she chose to ignore it as she made her way to the front of the group.

”You know, they say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.” Jack said, and Creeig’s mouth spread open in a jagged grin as the sailor’s tongue got ahead of him, thin green lips peeling away from yellowed tusks in a borderline sneer. She lowered her head to him and snorted a breath of hot air through her nostrils.
”Heh. Puny human couldn’t handle Creeig honey.” she chuckled menacingly as she snatched the machete from his hands. The half-orc’s voice was rough and gravely, and her common was broken. She inspected the plants ahead of her, eyes narrowing suspiciously at the impenetrable wall of ferns. Just as she lifted her muscular arm to swing the firbolg sheepishly stepped between her and her target. She glared but lowered the blade, shaking her head at the silly blue tree-hugger.

Meanwhile Kacey was taking a break from talking to drink from his water skein when Moth asked him how much further they had to go.
”um, let’s have a look here” He once again retrieved the battered sheet of paper from his pocket. It was damp and floppy, and seemed to be disintegrating a little more every time he unfolded it. He inspected it. Rotated it. Inspected it again.
”Yes, Yes That’s right, I think it’s probably just past this dense patch here!”
”Probably?” Creeig huffed, having turned away from Basil in disinterest. ”Kacey say we arrive before lunch time… now coming up for the evening… This not even a path!” She gestured angrily at the foliage Basil was trying to communicate with. She knew full well that no amount of begging was going to cause the plants to simply get up and walk out of the way.
Kacey stuttered for his words, clearly a little intimidated, but managed to find them along with a teacup of courage.
”n-now look here you! I’ve been to Mivvin’s Rest four times now! I know where I’m going, I’ve got this map I drew… I’m sure it this way, we just have to cross the river in a few hundred meters...”
The gnome squeaked as Creeig took a few steps forward and scooped the map from Kacey’s fingers with one hand. The other was still grasped tightly around the sharp, sap covered martial weapon.
The half-orc inspected the map, holding it close to her face and turning it as Kacey had done, as if she might be able to make more sense of it from a different angle. Her dark eyes scanned the pencil scribbled before the muscles in her neck began to tense. ”You call this map?!” She roared, scrunching it up into a ball and throwing it into the small gathering of people to inspect and make up their own minds. ”Kacey have small stupid brain! Get us lost!”
Kacey looked up the raging she-orc and then to the rest of the party, pleading them to believe and stand up for him.
”J-Just beyond here, I’m sure! Honest! He casta hopeful glance at Basil, .... H-hows it going there buddy?” He called. He had wanted to see a sea of leaves parting infront of the firbolg, but he was to be disapointed. Not even a rustle. Basil could sense that, if nothing else, then the plants infront of him had at least toned down their 'imediate fear of death' panic. Now it was just the same dull buz on of background paranoia as the rest of the tropical forest.




 
__________________
"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small and yet it is."
Slow posting due to Outplay!
Playing- Agetha Rhyneheart | DMing- Law of the Jungle

Last edited by Wishkamon; 04-03-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2020, 08:06 PM
girlplay's Avatar
girlplay girlplay is online now
Good girl by day.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 13000
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Posts: 10,162
Syllin Nailo
right-aligned image

Even Syllin could tell that the conversation, such as it was, was becoming more and more heated as time went on. She had never considered that there might be decent within their ranks and it seemed that Creeig was reaching the the point of coming to blows with either the Gnome or the first person to rise up in the small man's defense. Perhaps she better prepare for a fight! Quietly, the Elf removed her shield from her backpack and slipped it over her fore-arm. If violence erupted, then she would be ready for it.

 

__________________
The greatest trait that any single person can possess is to be genuinely nice.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2020, 12:08 PM
Raada's Avatar
Raada Raada is offline
Romanes Eunt Domus
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-04-2020
RPXP: 301
Raada Raada Raada Raada
Posts: 89
Patch
right-aligned image
Patch was pulled out of thought as the shouting at the front of the party grew louder. As the map went soaring overhead, it landed with a small bounce at Patch's feet. She picked it up and smoothed it out carefully, attempting to get her bearings. She sincerely hoped that its landmarks made more sense to the gnome who carried it, there wasn't even a compass rose! According to Kacey, they should cross the river soon, but she could not hear it over the jungle sounds. Though she did not approve of his methods, Patch could not help but wonder if Creeig wasn't correct in suggesting they might be lost. As she stared at the map, Patch felt her heart beat aggressively faster in her chest.

"Excuse me, Kacey?" The girl asked tentatively, her voice barely more than a pathetic whisper, "How far away are we from the river?"


Mechanics
 

Last edited by Raada; 04-04-2020 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-05-2020, 10:55 AM
SpecialKay329 SpecialKay329 is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-01-2020
RPXP: 262
SpecialKay329 SpecialKay329 SpecialKay329
Posts: 101
Moth
left-aligned image
The young elf immediately regretted his question about their expected time of arrival, shrinking away from Creeig’s outburst. He wasn’t used to being in the crosshairs of such outright fury, and for a moment he genuinely expected a fight. Fortunately the half-orc woman was limiting herself to mostly verbal attacks, at least for the moment. As she stormed off, Moth placed a hand on Kasey’s shoulder, smiling sympathetically. The gnome was clearly trying his best, and of the group he was surely the most familiar with the area. “I’m sure we can’t be too much further off. Maybe we just drifted off course for a bit.”

Up ahead, Basil seemed to be testing a new method of navigating the dense foliage, allowing Jack a break from hacking away at the brush. Aside from Laughter, the giant seemed the most in-tune with the natural world, so maybe he’d be able to offer some insight. He peaked over Patch’s shoulder, frowning at the smudged and faded map. Perhaps it wasn’t the most elegant design, but it was better than nothing, right? Moth’s gaze traced along the lines etched onto the parchment, then drifted up the trunk of a nearby tree. “If one of us could climb up there,” he suggested, pointing toward the branches above, “they might be able to get a better look at where we are. Mivvin’s Rest must be close enough to spot from here.”

Reassured by the idea, Moth looked to his companions with a smile. “Jack, you said you’re good at climbing, right? And Laughter, I’m sure your claws would make it a simple task. Perhaps one of you would be willing to try?”


Summary
 


Quick Stats
 
__________________
How do you flirt with a D&D player?
Ask them for a d8

I Have Taken The Oath
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1492
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 345
OOCGreat idea, anyone who wants to give it a go can do so with a dexterity check, DC14 to succesfully scale the tree to a sufficiant height! It's a tall bendy palm which sways as you try to clamber up!
__________________
"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small and yet it is."
Slow posting due to Outplay!
Playing- Agetha Rhyneheart | DMing- Law of the Jungle

Last edited by Wishkamon; 04-05-2020 at 12:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Thalric's Avatar
Thalric Thalric is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 883
Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric
Posts: 457
Laughter around the Campfire
right-aligned image
Laughter had been focused on his sightseeing for a while, but the disturbance behind him brought his attention back to the group. He turned back only to see Creeig in a heated argument with Kacey. The topic of discussion appeared to be their time of arrival. Oh she looks mad. Should I help Kacey? Look at that, there goes the map! Laughter, true to his name burst out laughing at the absurdity of this entire scene. They would get there eventually and he didn't care if they took the scenic route. Detours increase local knowledge after all! He nodded to himself.

"Ah come on, give the poor guy a break." He moved back towards their arguing guides, passing Basil on the way. He gave the Firbold a respectful nod before he hurried on. "If you keep screaming like that, you'll ruin that impressive hair Creeig. And that would be a much bigger tragedy!" This would just not do. He could almost feel the glare from the half-orc and she hadn't even acknowledged him yet.

He was still trying to insert himself between the two when Patch asked about the river. He turned back on his heels and took a look at the map in her hands. "Now isn't that a smart question! Much better than all this yelling I'd say." Laughter raised his head and sniffed. Shouldn't I be able to smell a nearby stream? This humidity is screwing with my nose. "Can't smell it yet." Just then Moth chimed in with the idea to climb a tree. "Why didn't I think of that? Good ideas all around, none of them mine. What a shame, but let's not waste them regardless. Let's find a nice tree shall we? What are the odds I finally get my hands on some giant bee honey up there, huh?" Laughter rubbed his hands together and walked over to a tree that looked like it wasn't obstructed by anything taller around it.

"Give me just one moment!" He started to climb up.

 

OOCLet's see if I can get that roll set up correctly!
Dice Dexterity Check:
2d20+3kh1sch14 (17, 7 (keeping 17) )+3 Total = 20
__________________
Journey before destination - I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-06-2020, 02:59 PM
OtherwiseApple's Avatar
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple is offline
Owlbear Oracle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-15-2020
RPXP: 661
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple
Posts: 114
ZhelHe had been hoping to make it to Mivvin's rest without incident; and although the meandering path through the thick jungle was not the quickest journey Zhel had faith in their guide. Apparently that was too much to ask though, as no sooner had Basil left his side to head towards the front of the group than an argument was beginning to bubble. Zhel didn't want to intervene in the situation. He didn't want to have to play that part in the group, especially not so soon after they had met. Yet he couldn't let it come to blows and he had seen enough half-orcs like himself in a rage to know...

Thankfully, it seemed that the rest of the party were in a position to break up in the argument better than him. Moth and Patch offered verbal interjection whilst a suggestion was raised to get a better view of their position in the foliage.

"Aye, you raise a good point." He agreed quietly, stepping up closer and leaning back against a tree to watch Laughter beginning to climb "If we can find a path, I could scout it out." Zhel added, if only to seem like he was contributing and to hide the nervous fidgeting as he shifted from foot to foot.

Summary: Just watching the situation play out

 
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1492
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 345
”The Jungle”

Kacey Brown looked even smaller than usual as he struggled to hold Creeig’s gaze. He gripped the straps of his backpack so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Fortunately for him it seemed the rest of the party had his back, or were at very least compassionate to his cause. When Moth and Patch spoke he thankfully turned away to face them, smiling appreciatively at Moth’s kind words and nodding in agreement, clearly trying to blank the she-orc from his mind as well as his vision.
”We’ve not strayed far from the river,” he confirmed to the strange girl, beginning to regain some of his earlier confidence, ”No more than 5 minutes, I’d say, depending on the undergrowth of course...” He looked down at a compass which was attached to his bag with a piece of string. ”Umm.. That way.” He pointed into the jungle to his left.

Meanwhile the fuming half-orc seethed quietly, eyes constantly darting from face to face. They spent some extra time on the approaching cat, narrowing at his words but not offering any verbal reaction. Maybe she had used up her whole days worth of words in that one little outburst.

The suggestion to get a better vantage point was raised and Laughter obliged, sharp claws made short work of the climb. As the tabaxi scrambled up the tree it’s narrow trunk swayed with each movement, particularly as he sought to penetrate the canopy. When he made it through he found he was not tall enough to see much further than their immediate surroundings, but it was enough for their needs.

Kacey had been right about the direction of the river, which must have been reassuring. It cut through the verdant landscape a little distance away, the swiftly moving waters brown with churned up nutrients from the silty river floor. It was difficult to see much on this side due to the thick canopy, but there was the unmistakable smell of smoke now that he was clear of the branches. His keen feline eyes were able to make out a scattering of smooth stepping stones crossing the river a little way ahead. The other side of the bank was somewhat easier to make out; there was a small, muddy clearing with some felled trees, and a wide track which led into the jungle and abruptly vanished. There was no encampment visible, but just ever so slightly past the treeline there was the little stream of smoke which he had smelled. A glance at the wider horizon revealed another, slightly larger plume of smoke peeking over the trees a few miles back the way they had come.
Satisfied with his scouting mission, the tabaxi returned to the jungle floor and relayed what he had seen to the others.
__________________
"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small and yet it is."
Slow posting due to Outplay!
Playing- Agetha Rhyneheart | DMing- Law of the Jungle

Last edited by Wishkamon; 04-06-2020 at 04:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Thalric's Avatar
Thalric Thalric is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 883
Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric Thalric
Posts: 457
Laughter around the Campfire
right-aligned image
Up and further up he went. Laughter made his way up the tree, pausing from time to time to readjust his grip. Please don't fall, please don't fall. Once he had arrived at the top he took a good look at his surroundings. There it is! He looked back down to his companions and shouted out, "We're close! I can see smoke and a clearing. Hang on, I'm coming back down."

He slowly worked his way back down. Stoll no falling please. As his feet his solid ground again he dusted himself off and then pointed in the direction of river. "We're pretty close and I could see what looks like a good place to cross the stream. I'm sad to say though, no giant bee honey was found. I know, I'm disappointed too!" He grinned and continued, "But looks like Kacey was right and we should make it soon. Oh fearless leader, do as your title dictates and lead on!" He pointedly ignored Creeig and started moving into the direction of the river.

 

__________________
Journey before destination - I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-07-2020, 11:50 AM
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1807
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Posts: 1,021
BasilBasil released a breath of relief as the immediate fear of the plants in front of his subsided. Now it was just the constant buzz of overall emotion coming from the jungle around him. Basil knew that this place couldn't have had a guardian like his people, there was too much disarray. Kacey and Creeig were arguing, again, but Basil couldn't pay them much mind. Rather he was focused on the plants in front of him. Of course there wasn't some fancy show of the forest parting around him to clear a path, that wasn't how this worked. Instead Basil reached up and started pushing the plants gently to the side, untangling branches as needed.

Basil returned the nod from Laughter with a slightly strained smile. Though the strain wasn't because of the Tabaxi, it was more because of the headache he was sporting. He watched for a moment as Laughter started climbing a nearby tree to get a look at their surroundings before returning focus to his own task. Moments later Laughter returned with the news that they were almost there. Basil never thought he would be looking forward to seeing a town. At least in town the voices of the jungle lessened and were easily ignored. At least they had been at the first and only town he's ever been too.
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-07-2020, 08:20 PM
girlplay's Avatar
girlplay girlplay is online now
Good girl by day.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 13000
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Posts: 10,162
Syllin Nailo
right-aligned image

Syllin gazed down at the path in front of her. She couldn't quite understand Basil's objection to harming plants as they travelled. How as it even possible to do that in a jungle that was thick with vegetation at every step? Did jungle cats or horses or monkeys avoid breaking branches or stepping on ferns? What about eating? Did a plant scream in pain whenever a caterpillar nibbled on a leaf? That just didn't make any sense to her. And she didn't see any path forward that didn't include her stepping on something living with her boots. So, she was either paralyzed on the spot or she'd have to walk on things, break twigs, maybe even cleave off a thorny vine or something.

Shaking her head, she lifted her pack off the ground and shouldered it. For some reason, the wilderness didn't seem as safe as before - now that the specter of violence had been introduced - so she kept her shield at the ready and her longsword within easy reach if she should need to draw it. "Let's go," she echoed the sentiment, falling back into her spot in the procession. The jungle didn't seem as inviting as it had before; civilization sounded a whole lot better.

 

__________________
The greatest trait that any single person can possess is to be genuinely nice.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2020
RPXP: 1492
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 345
”The Jungle
right-aligned image

Kacey was visibly relieved when Laughter clambered back down the tree and confirmed that there was indeed a crossing up ahead.
”See! I told you, Miss Half-Tusk” He said, risking a little bear-poking now that his confidence had been renewed, ”No, no need to apologise, It’s absolutely fine,”
The gnome waved a dismissive hand at the Half-orc -who was rolling her eyes- and then looked past her to Basil. Despite his best efforts it would quickly become apparent to the firbolg that trying to push through the impossibly tangled undergrowth simply wasn’t an option if they wanted to arrive any time soon.
Keen to avoid any further altrications -given that Creeig was apparently in such a hurry-, their intrepid leader decided a change of course was in order. They would head to the river and leave the fern fronds to live another day.

-

When they met it’s bank the going became a little more complex. It involved not only climbing over and under the low hanging branches of trees that reached out over the river, but also trying extra hard not to twist any ankles on the gnarled exposed roots which rose prominently from the mud, excavated by the Serpent's Tongue in times when it had broken it’s bank.
Thankfully this arduous task didn’t last too long before the party burst through into a small clearing.

The ground looked to be compacted mud, and there were some signs of activity. A narrow trail led off to the east, continuing along the river. The river itself was mostly lined with tall reeds which almost completely obstructed the view of the other side, with the exception of the spot where the stepping stones were... Although to be honest they did not look quite so practical on closer inspection. Some trees had been felled around the edge of the clearing, mostly left to rot in place, and there were also the remnants of a campfire- old and cold- to one side….


”ooc”Ok guys lets check the place out! try to be specific about what you are looking at with any investigation/nature rolls
__________________
"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small and yet it is."
Slow posting due to Outplay!
Playing- Agetha Rhyneheart | DMing- Law of the Jungle
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-10-2020, 01:33 PM
OtherwiseApple's Avatar
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple is offline
Owlbear Oracle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-15-2020
RPXP: 661
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple
Posts: 114
ZhelIn theory, finding the river and being free of the claustrophic thicket should have been a relief. Zhel found himself feeling skeptical however as headed his way further up to the front of the group on their emergence into the clearing. Certainly, the path beside the river presented a more clear walkway for them to follow than Kacey's dubious map (he had to admit, Creeig's frustration did make sense,) they would also be exposed whilst traveling along it. He took the natural pause of arriving at the old campsite as an opportunity to approach the narrow Eastern path. He crouched down at the foot of the path and reached out to part the reeds with the intention of trying to
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (14)+4 Total = 18
spot any potential threats they could face from the river. Who knew what kind of beasts lived in this place?

 
__________________

Last edited by OtherwiseApple; 04-10-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-10-2020, 07:59 PM
girlplay's Avatar
girlplay girlplay is online now
Good girl by day.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-07-2020
RPXP: 13000
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Posts: 10,162
Syllin Nailo
right-aligned image

Syllin smiled to herself as they came into the clearing and could see the river ahead and the stepping stones to get across it. She didn't hesitate but walked up to the break in the reeds where the stones began to have a look at the way ahead. "Just across here, right?" she said over her should back to Kacey. She slung her shield over her backpack so that she could have both arms to use to balance herself at the stones ahead I'll go for a perception check on the stones and the river. Result: 22to see how feasibly it would be to cross the river here. Kacey had said this was the way, so she might as well cross.

 

__________________
The greatest trait that any single person can possess is to be genuinely nice.

Last edited by girlplay; 04-10-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB