User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Arathaert Arathaert
C1-5K Application
right-aligned image

Character Name: C1-5K
Race: Industrial Automaton C-series Astromech Droid
Class: Technician (Slicer)

Description (with picture if possible): 5K is a clean (if dinged) C1 droid modded to his specific job: slicing into things. And piloting ships sometimes. And sometimes zapping a stubborn technician. And sometimes ... well, we'll keep it at slicing into things.

Personality: 5K is friendly, sometimes overly so, and has been known to get into some places through the sheer force of annoying persistence. Extra credits for better equipment means more fun to be had and (more importantly) more challenging jobs, but he'll go wherever he's assigned. For the most part.

Obligations: OOC: I like the idea of having 5K actually be owned by one of the party members; I figure that'd be an interesting obligation to play out.Oath (10)

Character History (1-2 paragraphs): Memory wipes are rather frustrating. After the last one, 5K was in some poorly lit garage with a Ugnaught technician installing slicer gear into him. His name was Druch. Nice fellow, actually. Gave him a splash of red paint to spice up the old chassis. Since then, 5K's been passed from underworld gang to underworld gang to mercenary group to underworld gang, traded as easily as credits. It's a bit disappointing, really. Once you get to know a chap, you get sold.

He's got a good thing going now, though. It's not often you get to slice into a respectable system like the Black Sun's. Bit of a challenge, that. Should be exciting, and the chance to pull it off is well worth another memory wipe.

Last edited by Arathaert; 03-18-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:01 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 591
GodBob GodBob GodBob GodBob GodBob GodBob
Updated the apps table and giving this thread a little bump. Got a lot of Droid applications now looks like each could be an interesting member of the crew!
Old 03-20-2020, 02:14 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Arathaert Arathaert
I'm excited I think even if I don't get selected I may well subscribe to the game thread, just 'cause I'm interested in how the whole thing turns out.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:35 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Applications close in 3 days! Giving this thread another bump in case there's any stragglers. I'll be closing up applications on Thursday and I intend to have the final choices by Thursday night (EST)
Old 03-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Applications are closed! I'll be DMing the chosen few either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Will also update this thread with the selections.

Good luck everyone!
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I have finally narrowed down the choices for the game! The characters I've chosen for this daring adventure are...

- Kenth the marshal Colonist
- Jem Far the Jedi mystic
- Aellyn the infiltrator Spy
- Dro-Kar Zakk the gadgeteer Bounty Hunter
- C1-5K the splicer Technician
- Gorvar the medic Soldier

Thank you to everyone that has applied, it was seriously a tough pick! For the ones selected, I will DM you shortly with the game link and some more info.