RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 56111
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
How goes the New Year for everyone? Hopefully good? Post-filled?
Old 01-05-2019, 01:15 PM
for the love of kittehs

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 43193
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Well, seeing as I've updated all my games but this one and I hadn't posted more than once in a blue moon before that... yeah, sure. Post-filled. I'll try and get a response up shortly.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Meet thy maker, sinner!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8671
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Ill work on getting something up tonight
Old 01-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34271
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
New years going fine, how was yours? Over the holiday I decided it's time to look for a new job, so I've been a little distracted since then. Still, really great to see this gaming moving along.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
It's good, if stressful. I'm on the job hunt, but got some good news in the way of an interview today, so I'm doing that Thursday. Hopefully that will take off a layer of stress I didn't want nor need.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:22 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah, that worked out on posting. Geez. Anyway, here we are. I swear one of these days I'm going to post and it not be word soup. Ask questions accordingly, take charge of your PC lives, carpe noctem.
Old 01-29-2019, 11:43 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
On my way to make this announcement, I happened to scroll past Maladict's very good summary of what had happened up to that point (12-29). How many games need that? I ask you.

That in mind, given the lack of activity, slowness of posting, and what I think could be a fatal misunderstanding of what this game is about and how best to play characters, I am going to commit an egregious act of murder and kill this game. Perhaps I'll get my own Domain of Dread, where I play RPGs all the time, but never to fruition. A cursed fate, that would be.

I enjoyed this, for what it's worth. There was a period, however brief, where it was my favorite game on RPGX and I actively looked for new posts. That age is long past and so it goes.

I expect I will see most of you around. Happy gaming.
Old 01-29-2019, 12:25 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34271
mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound mountainbound
I totally understand your decision Sass. It was a fun game -- so fun that most of us didn't want it to end with the previous DM bowed out. But we couldn't figure out how to keep momentum, or gel as a group.

Such is PBP.

Sass, you're a top notch DM. Tough job trying to infuse life into an undead game but you did it. Apologies to all for not being more active and best of luck in other games.

See you on the other side of the mists!
Old 01-29-2019, 02:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3482
Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict
Mountainbound has covered what deserves to be said, I think.

Thanks for everything, Sass, and of course thanks to the rest of you as well