Old Sep 7th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Phial of Babel
Newsletter Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13765
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
OOC Stuff

A place to discuss stuff not really related to in game antics. This is a good place to post if your gonna be away for a time for a scheduled holiday or something like that. Players can start threads on their own if they want to discuss other topics rather than put everything in this thread if they want, not that they have to by any means.

Last edited by GeneT; Sep 7th, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 05:09 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33714
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Been sick for past 3 days, but I am catching up today and tomorrow.
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Phial of Babel
Newsletter Staff

Tools
User Statistics
NP. Life happens.
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
I'll try to post asap as well. Just been extra busy for some time I guess.
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Phial of Babel
Newsletter Staff

Tools
User Statistics
Apologies to all. On the way back from 9 months out to sea and lost connection in transit/port visit. Should be able to post but this may recur in the next couple weeks at times.
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Sorry folks, but, sad as it makes me, I'm going to have to withdraw from this game. My life has gotten more and more hectic, and I've had little time for creative output. I kept hoping things would get better, but I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a break from the site for a while until I can get my life in order and feel up to posting again. Happy gaming to you all!
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33714
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
I'm out as well. For me, I need to post IC at least once a week to keep my head wrapped around the game. Sorry, but this is just too slow for me to follow.
- D