Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Jenna Ruiter
Eve Avery

Walking out of class Eve looks at Jerrica and Lorin to go somewhere to talk in private. Standing in the hallway She gets goosebumps as she hears the voice of Zendaya shout behind her. Now sweating she slowly turns around seeing the conflicted face of Maryana. Before realising what is happening Lorin and Jerrica are already standing at the ready. Seeing how Jerrica and Lorin step right up against the group of bullies makes her happy, but also a bit ashamed. They shouldn't risk there hero licence for her.

Seeing the focus shift to Maryana Eve debates if she should act or not. The speach of Jerrica gives her courage, but before she gets a chance to decide a door fly's open showing an angry teacher. Hearing the teacher she quickly goes to follow Jason to the next class.

"Hey Jason, wait up" Eve shouts just hard enough for the tall boy to hear. "Do you mind if i walk whit you? These halls are like a battlefield and i feel a lot safer knowing i have a medic at my side". She try's to joke, bluffing to look more calm than she clearly is. "How do you do this thing were you keep so cool and collected in the face of all of this?" sighing at the drama she got in.
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Diarmadhim
Jason Freehold
Hearing Eve, I pause and allow her to catch up. "Of course you can walk with me. Although I'm probably the worst medic around... I don't hold to the Hippocratic Oath," I state with an easy smile. "It's less cool and collected, more apathy. Those acting like dolts just aren't worth my time. I'll speak up or step in if I see egregious injustice, but I'm by no means a meddler. I believe there's certainly a time and a place to be a hero, but intervening in every minor scenario only results in individuals losing their sense of courage and becoming overly dependent."