RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder > The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of The Elder Evils
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-26-2017, 11:43 PM
Casino Jack's Avatar
Casino Jack Casino Jack is offline
Climb the Tower Senpai!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 9687
Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack
Posts: 3,574
Judas Luris
left-aligned image
Things were beginning to make more sense. Their strange mannerisms and general distrust of the townsfolk towards them. Outsiders. People from beyond the kingdom. In Judas's general experience most foreigners were mad, and he himself had put his share to the cutting block. They spoke of gods and miracles that no library Judas had ever visited contained information of, or any holy man could recount. They were generally ignorant to the ways of Dementileau, and often acted as if those ways had no bearing on their own personage! Some even accused Dementileau of being a false place, utter ravings.

They often learned that when you are a guest of another's home. You follow their laws, and rules. One such mannerism was to give a curt bow in the presence of a lady noble, especially one as close to the throne as the Littletons. "Mi'Lady Littleton, forgive me for not recognizing you. But it has been ages since you attended court the same time as I." Knowledge Nobility: The Luris House has provided the Queen's personal executioners for generations. While politically a minor house, the Queen calls on them often for duties to the crown. Judas Luris is a Count, and has inherited the family's ancient artifact blade. Making him the Queen's Executioner.House Luris did not excuse itself often for pleasantries and balls. Their day in the Queen's court were most often ear-marked by trials...and executions. He gave the smallest of twitches that could be called a smile. "And you did not recognize me either, Mi'lady." He said drolly. Then the others were up in arms, and his fingers tightened around the hilt of that strange sword dangling at his waist. What sword didn't have a sheathe, or even a wrapping? Did he not care about the blade?

"I have been outnumbered before, Lady Shunso. By the grace of Justice's Light, it matters little to one like I. But I thank you for your cooperation." While they had done so emotionally, it had followed his request. The tension was thick, and needed clearing. Some days Judas could be hard, but today needed a lighter touch. These people were strange, arrogant, and aggressive. But they were not the law-breaker he sought. Judas strolled deeper into the room, leaning to inspect the boy's cold body.

"As I said before, I am Count Judas Luris. In service to her Majesty. This province has been plagued by a slew of life-taking, and it was I who has been tasked to uncover the criminal. To put him to trial. And then to sentence him." He spoke quite precisely, every word measured. Taking hold of the boy's limp wrist he lifted it up and held it, before letting it fall. Gaining some measure of knowledge from the act. "These acts have occurred in the recent months, and all have carried with them the strange quality of bloodlessness and lack of violence. That's why I said it was reasonable that you are not the guilty party, having just arrived here. If what you speak of is true, then you have done a true service to the land." Judas expected it to be so, the Duke's daughter evidence enough. His voice softened at the thought, and for once the ringing authority left the man. His shoulders lost the rigidness that looked almost uncomfortable. "You have reunited a father with his daughter. And on a personal level I must thank you for the empathy of pain you have relieved."

"Would you be interested in doing another? This boy was killed not moments ago, on noble's land. My killer is brazen and competent. It would have taken me weeks to find trust worthy men I could rely on in this hunt. But you are the least likely suspects, and to deputize you would hasten success. Belenus demands Justice of us, and it is up to our own hand to deliver it. But sometimes I do believe he grants us the tools, this I think is one such time."
__________________
The life of PnP games are fickle, violent, and most often short-lived.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-27-2017, 07:44 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev smiled, Oh, thats quite alright Count Luris. I knew who you were before you spoke. Though the others here are not so knowledgeable as they are outsiders.

Yes, my mother usually attends the courts most the time. Though back on the current matters here.
she paused a moment, her voice was sweet and music like.

Before trying to recruit and its not needed to deputize her as she represents her familydeputize others. There are other forces at work as well. Though we should put together our finding and see if they might be related. If so, then it may make sense to form a unit. But if not, then choices must be made. she paused and looked over at her companions. They still have the goblin army issue that could wipe out a whole town. They may have to choose, stop a sting of murders or save a village.

 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-21-2019
RPXP: 27806
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 23,869
Val relaxes as the situation seems to be resolving itself, her hand moving away from her weapon. She listens now and everything is fine until...

Quote:
"...It would have taken me weeks to find trustworthy men I could rely on in this hunt."
"MEN?" Val says.
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available are 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e & 13th age.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-28-2017, 01:45 AM
Xian's Avatar
Xian Xian is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 27538
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Posts: 10,449
An Unlikely Alliance
right-aligned image
Heated words were spoken and weapons... were presented. The exchange seemed to be on its way to calamity as uneasy hands reached for well worn handles and emotions ran high. Ephram shifted uneasily as he was unarmored and unarmed, having given up both arms and armor as etiquette had demanded. Ephram had been taught that a proper knight always displayed good manners. For Count Luris, he had been given the right to bear arms as an officer of the law. Still Val had the weapons in hand that she had secured instinctively as the screams of the murdered child were heard. For a few tense moments, eyes went back forth as the Judas and the heroes faced each other in an uneasy standoff. Then Judas is first to speak to help soften the mood as he lauded the reuniting of father with his daughter and it appeared that the situation was diffusing... and just as sudden there is word taken wrong and the situation escalates again in a single explosive outburst by Val.

"Please you are all guests in my home... peace. Stay your hands and your words." The Duke says soothingly to the group as tensions grew thick between the heroes. "Please do not take Count Luris' words the wrong way... he has a well deserved reputation for being exacting and thorough, but no more dedicated servant of the law and the people can be found in all of the land."

"However, with the latest murder, it appears that not even my own house is safe from this cold blooded killer." Duke says with pale face as he beseeches the group. "Which means that there is no safe refuge anywhere in Hofstra... no refuge for my daughter. I know that after the trials and horrors you have endured for the sake of the my dear Illyana, I have no right to demand another service from you, but I cannot bear to lose my daughter... again. So I shall ask. Not as a Duke, but as a father who loves his daughter and a leader that loves his people, I beseech you heroes... aid the honorable Count Luris in his duties. Help us once again. Bring those responsible to justice... so that not only my family... but all of the families in Hofstra no longer need to live in fear. The last months have been nothing short of a living nightmare... not knowing when those most dear will be taken from us."

OODMOnward! Interact as needed... and ask questions. I almost felt like I was interfering by jumping in!


__________________
Posting Status: Hospitalized... Posting impacted.
DM:The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of Elder Evils
"The only way to do the impossible is to believe that they are possible."
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Xian; 03-28-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-28-2017, 08:35 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev smiled at Val, then whispers to her, Huge ego, poor eye sight. Fairly common... she giggles, trying to lighten her mood.

Turning to face the duke as he spoke, she listens then gives a slight bow. Worry not my friend. We need to review the current situation and decide what to do next. Despite what is happening here, there is also a goblin army on the move that could wipe out an entire village. she commented and glanced over the party as the group needed to decide which direction next, waiting for their input.

 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-28-2017, 08:51 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-21-2019
RPXP: 27806
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 23,869
Duke Jorgen spoke and eased the tension once more. Val realized just how worked up she was and took a long, slow breath – and a step backwards and away from the Count. “True words my Lord and for my part you have my apologies. The horror that I – that we – went through was unlike anything I had even imagined. It was hell on this plane and I still suffer from it.” Val said, looking mostly at the Duke but also Judas as well.

“Let us start again, that is, if we have finished accusing one another.” she continued and gave a proper curtsy towards Count Luris. “Valtyra Shunso, Val, at your service. Now, before we decide to work together on this, there is STILL the matter of the Blackwolves attacking. So, what is truly more pressing here? For I know not” Val admitted. Her thoughts drifted for a moment...

Flashback
Her own words came back to her mind. They were outside, in the mist and the dark when they saw the house and the child...

“NO. Listen to me. We must stay focused and united. I know this is a child, helpless and perhaps doomed. But think HOW MANY children are even now being killed? What about their lives! Do their lives not matter? How many more will die if we stop and deal with this, this unknown situation? We do not even KNOW she is in danger. Stop being blind here. Please, by the gods, let us move on.”


Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylara View Post
Kallev smiled at Val, then whispers to her, Huge ego, poor eye sight. Fairly common... she giggles, trying to lighten her mood.
“What? Yes, indeed.” Val laughed unconvincingly at Kallev's remark. The Cleric turned her attention to her friends. “So, what say you all? It seems we face yet another decision and we all know how the last one went...” her pause was accented with a deep sigh.

“The murder of a few or of an entire village?” she asked with sadness in her eyes.
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available are 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e & 13th age.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-28-2017, 09:32 PM
Casino Jack's Avatar
Casino Jack Casino Jack is offline
Climb the Tower Senpai!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 9687
Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack Casino Jack
Posts: 3,574
Judas Luris
left-aligned image
"....Yees? Men." He repeated with a questioning tone, raising an eyebrow at the Lady's outburst. Strange customs and stranger behaviors. This was a flighty bunch, prone to fits of passion.

Judas may have to reconsider them being trustworthy enough to assist enough. But he returned the cleric's curtsy with a bow of his own. The exact amount of manners responding to what was given. Nothing wasted, and nothing withheld.

"You see, my normal prerogative whenever I am ordered to a province outside of my jurisdiction is to locate willing volunteers to assist in my labors. Usually strong willed town-watch or honest folk seeking reparation from the Inquisitor's office. I will not plead for your aid though. We all have our own duties to accomplish. Mine is easing the burden of this province so it may turn it's attentions fully to the Blackwolves." The quick explanation was all he could afford, becoming completely invested in the corpse's state now. Apparently Count Luris would accomplish his with or without assistance."Duke Jorgen, as I was about to request in your office before this hideous transgression. I'll need a list of those who have been felled by this monster. As well as where they were found, and any names you could provide of who found the bodies."
__________________
The life of PnP games are fickle, violent, and most often short-lived.

Last edited by Casino Jack; 03-28-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-30-2017, 12:26 AM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev nodded and listened to the comments. Then she turned to the others, Well, the Count does have a point. If we aid this province so they can reallocate resources to stopping the goblin army... two birds with one stone then... she sighed a bit. But of course, there in lye the problem, as referring to the map (i think someone still has it, i forget lol) as well as the people fearing Alex and Kallevour presence here also endangers them. she paused a moment.

I vote we deal with the bigger threat, but will follow which every way is decided. What say you all? she looked to see what the others wanted.

 

Last edited by kaylara; 03-30-2017 at 12:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-30-2017, 09:17 AM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-21-2019
RPXP: 27806
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 23,869
Quote:
“The murder of a few or of an entire village?”
It was perhaps a moment after her own words that Val regretted them. The Cleric sighed audibly as her Aasimar sister spoke. While she did listen she was also contemplating things. So much had happened to her, to them, and it was getting easy to remember that this WAS a different world. What if the words and attitudes of the Count – and others - were normal here? Val was the outsider, not them and she had to remember that. This was not her home. She needed time to think.

Quote:
"I vote we deal with the bigger threat, but will follow which every way is decided. What say you all?"
It would seem that Kallev had made a decision, and frankly a wise one at that. She had something that Val did not; this WAS her home. Perhaps this was the greater good? Even though what Val wanted was to excuse herself and go into solitude for a few days, that was not an option. No, doing nothing would not help one bit. She steeled herself, praying this was the right choice.

“I agree with my sister. Count Luris, you likely do not know that less that one moon cycle ago I and my fellows were in another realm altogether. For a yet unknown reason we were brought against out will to your world. This world. I am from Absalom, a place you call Luminous. So, as you now know, we have a much larger mystery to deal with.

Are we here because of a malevolent force? Or the opposite, perhaps to somehow aid your people? I shant to think that highly of myself, but I tell you now that my patheon, my god, one your world does not even know is called Torag the Father of Creation and god of Good and Protection. I am dedicated to his service and values, and, as difficlt as this is for me, I must follow that path even here in this strange place.

Verily I take you at your word at face value and once again apologize for my words. Perhaps now you might forgive them more easily knowing my story? In any case, I too offer you my service, my steel and my power that comes from Torag. Lead and I stall follow, at least for now.”


Her diatribe finished, Val lowered her head slightly. It might have looked as if she was in sub mission to this stranger. She was not. She was in submission to Torag.


 

 
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available are 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e & 13th age.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.

Last edited by Digorig; 03-30-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-30-2017, 01:45 PM
GeoAvanti's Avatar
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti is offline
Werewolf of London
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-11-2019
RPXP: 14274
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
Posts: 5,873
Quote:
"MEN!?"
"Men, yes," Alexis quips. Finally something has drawn his attention from the new Inquisitor. "Alexis long-learn to trust women with throw-ranger. Alexis is much-strong, , so much-trusting, yes." The Shifter actually deigns to ]i]flex[/i] as he says this; the only point he is reinforcing is that he has apparently picked up a lethal dose of stupidity sometime during his travels.

When the topics of discussion falls back to the Wolves and villages, Alexis falls remarkably silent. He has pondered and suffered enough in considering how he feels about them. The others of his group might not fare well in the event that the Wolves succeed against this human nation, but what of Alexis? He is a monster to these humans-- does that mean that he could be accepted by the army of Wolves? By seeking to destroy them, does that leave him attempting to destroy the only place in this world that he could find acceptance?

Hah! Is trick question! Alexis is going to go down fighting, and he's going to enjoy it. Yeah...

Alexis saunters up to Judas-Plant, a little bit of swagger, yes, but devoid of arms and armor as he is (as well as most clothing in general), he lacks any kind of clear and obvious threat. Because it is hard for someone like Alexis to not be threatening at times.

"Bored-Alexis helps Judas-Plant," he says brusquely. It is fairly unusual for Alexis to not warm up to someone quicker, particularly given the relative civility he's been shown so far. "Alexis is not good at sneak-hide matters. Alexis waits until Judas-Plant leads Alexis to big-worth prey."

He then turns to the Duke.

"Jorgen-Duck. Alexis want-know where pantry is. Alexis has clever-plan." The only plan Alexis has in mind is to find some food while the brainy people do the hard art of the job.
__________________
Not dead. Which is a significant improvement over how I've felt for the past two months. Nurgle is a . . . very unpleasant fellow.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-02-2017, 11:24 AM
OneDarkness's Avatar
OneDarkness OneDarkness is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 12416
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Posts: 8,206
Raven
left-aligned image
As much as things had changed it was somewhat amusing that they found themselves facing the same original problem they had faced when deciding on the house and the wolves previously, and the decision was no less difficult. As much as she wanted to stop the wolves and save the innocents, it wasn't as easy nor as straight forward as Val was making it out to be, despite how much she wished it was. "If we had the means to stop the Black Wolves I am all for doing so, but the numbers we saw in the forest for out number our small group, so are we even in position to do anything about them?"
__________________
Posting Status: trying to survive in outplay, bear with me :)
Life Update - July 3rd: Canada Day Celebrations complete back to my games.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Xian's Avatar
Xian Xian is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 27538
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Posts: 10,449
A Face in the Shadows
"I agree that the turning down of such a heartfelt plea for help from a man who has shown us so much courtesy would be poor form indeed." Ephram interjected into the conversation, his voice sad but acceptance of the realities of their . "As for stopping the Black Wolves... I don't ever think that any of us actually thought that we would stop the armies of the Black Wolves by force. The best we were looking at was to get to my village in hopes of rescuing those that are in the craven beast's clutches before they are slaughtered."

It is clear that Ephram wishes to save one in particular... Anna... a person whose name has been on his lips daily through their time of recovery with the Duke. A combination of the group describes their earlier Black Wolves as the Duke listens in interest. He summons someone clothed in military livery into the room as the team recounts their encounter and the movement of the Black Wolves. The officer writes down hurriedly the impromptu debriefing and then is dismissed.

right-aligned image
"Thank you for that dear heroes... every bit of intelligence will help us to array our forces." Duke Jorgen says after he dismisses the junior officer. "He will relay the information to our forces out in the frontier lines and will bring back any updated intelligence to help you to get to your village. It is the least we can do."

After the discussing the matter, the party, with the exception of Kallev, seemed convinced that helping Judas and the Duke in solving the mysteries of the murders was the right thing to do. Even though she had brought up a differing perspective, Kallev supported the consensus of the group without any further dissent and the group began to discuss among themselves what they would do next.

"Splendid! It looks like we will be in your debt one hundred fold should you resolve this mystery!" Duke Jorgen said happily as he clapped his hands together. "I am sure that you will find Count Luris a most capable officer of the law with the highest confidence of our mistress, the Queen. As to your request, Count Luris... please allow me some time for my constables to provide you will all that they have."

Approximately an hour or so later, one of the central rooms had been cleared away for the purpose of bringing together the lists and the documents pertaining to this matter and it was considerable. Of the list of victims, there is over two hundred murders since the killings started approximately a year ago. With the help of the others, Count Luris and the group poured over the papers and scrolls provided by the good Duke for hours until the light outside waned. As the Duke had described, Judas could not find a common thread or connection, asides from the manner of death, among the murders. In all of his long years of investigative work, Judas found something that confounded him... there did not seem to be any, outward or otherwise, discernible pattern or anything that connected the murders to one another. A cobbler's wife... clergyman... a homeless child...

Even after hours of pouring over the evidence, scrolls, and the town records nothing... for now. As the party discussed their next move a shadowy face watched from afar.

OODMOpposed Perception Check against the Stealth check to catch a glimpse of the figure in the shadows.
Dice Shadowy Presence Stealth:
1d20+12 (12)+12 Total = 24


Great work all! Onward!
__________________
Posting Status: Hospitalized... Posting impacted.
DM:The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of Elder Evils
"The only way to do the impossible is to believe that they are possible."
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-03-2017, 01:24 PM
OneDarkness's Avatar
OneDarkness OneDarkness is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 12416
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Posts: 8,206
Raven
left-aligned image
Raven was not one for paperwork, or at least this much of it so before long she was growing frustrated by the complete lack of anything useful within the pile of it there were going through. She scrunched up her eyes with rubbing them to stop the texts from blurring and then took a drink of wine from a nearby goblet, finally she lets her eyes focus on something more distant to give them a break as
Dice perception:
d20+10sch24 (16)+10 Total = 26
she takes in the room.

Her eyes caught the barest of outlines of someone or something watching them from the shadows....
__________________
Posting Status: trying to survive in outplay, bear with me :)
Life Update - July 3rd: Canada Day Celebrations complete back to my games.

Last edited by OneDarkness; 04-03-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-03-2017, 08:33 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev nodded in agreement with the group. She had no problems wanting to help stop a murderer from killing people, for that would be a good thing. What worried her now, was if the people here see her channeling her magic, then the witchcraft rumors would get worse and they may have to fend off the people next. It was sad, but it was reality.

I fear the Black wolves problem might be bigger than anticipated. I have tried to send out letters to my family to no avail. Something is wrong, something close. as her
Dice perception:
d20+3 (4)+3 Total = 7
eyes glance about, wondering why she has the strange feeling of being watched. Then it occurred to her, she is a Littleton and always watched especially by uneducated people.

Then later, back at the duke's house. They looked over the evidence. Kallev pondered her thoughts a little, What about opportunity. Were they sick before? Having issues at home that caused them to run away for a moment. Where they alone for a period of time? Could it be some type of creature that hunts, waiting for the right conditions to strike? she wondered and looked to the others for suggestions or answers, or perhaps ideas on what to do next.

 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-21-2019
RPXP: 27806
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 23,869
With all the diplomatic issues seemingly resolved the group could get down to the task at hand. Two hundred murders in a year, the number was staggering and once more Val felt as if she should be eating her words from before. This time however, she kept the thought to herself. “That's a murder every other day? So many and no one suspected? It sounds as if magic HAS to be involved.” Val added to the discussion. Her words were not mostly directed towards Judas; he was the one in charge after all.

The minutes became hours and soon night began to encroach on them all. While val was far from an expert – that was the Counts bailiwick – she did not see anything that related one case to another. What she did do was to take about every fifth or so name, about 40 in total, and K: Religion: 17 K: History: 25try to recall anything she may have heard of them. Was the surname important in some way? Of course, what of this world would fit anything of her own? It was perhaps an exercise in futility for the Cleric.

Near the end of their time together there was some Perception: (failed – Nat 1): 13rumblings of being watched. Val felt no such thing as as she looked about the room, everything was perfectly normal. All the Cleric sensed was that she was hungry and tired.

“So, are we done for the night? What time and where should we meet in the morning, Judas. May I call you Judas?” Val asked.

 

 
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available are 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e & 13th age.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB