RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder > The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of The Elder Evils
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 08-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Xian's Avatar
Xian Xian is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 27538
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Posts: 10,449
An unhappy choice!
Even as Kallev turns to the others and suggest what is in her heart, she feels something... something missing. She was so careful... so careful with her own... her new... her new precious. Kallev looks in her haversack and impossibly something was missing... she could not see it, but she could feel it.

Val and Raven wondered at the sight that they saw in the rider thunder off into the night. Long moments past as the darkness surrounded them again... the only thing was the bright burning flames that illuminated the burning town. They contemplated the words of Kallev as what to do next.

Not as far away as they think, Alexis sniffed the air and tried to gain the scent of the spectral knight... Alexis could smell the trail of death of the death knight. Alexis searches the bodies and the body count with the exception of Dennis was consistent with the number of Wolves that he had been traveling with. Alexis is able to salvage a serviceable suit of studded leather armor and two longswords. The rest of the armor and weapons was smashed or chewed up... shattered in whatever epic fighting had occurred here. The only thing that Alexis noted was that all of the bodies were missing their heads. Alexis was upset and intent on finding the ghost knight and make him pay for disrespecting him... the scent of death was strong and his enhanced form strode easily through the woodline. Alexis followed the scent and it brought him to a familiar scene of carnage.... only this time there were only two and Kallev-Pretty along with Raven and Val were there.



Enter Mirianna
left-aligned image
Mirianna felt herself running... it was a familiar feeling... a familiar dream... and then as she had felt many times before she felt herself falling. She stop abruptly and then awoke. Mirianna awoke in very plush bed... the finery of her surroundings surprised as it was so different from her last waking memory of being in her village. She picked herself up and looked around. The first thing she saw a tall bearded man in clearly regal finery. He looked down upon her and smiled.

"Are you alright my dear...? Luckily, we found you when we did, we seemed to have a little situation going on in our town." The man said with a warm smile. "The mistress and I thought you may not pull through... you were in a very unusually deep sleep."

"Here... you were holding onto this." The man offered to Mirianna a small music box. It was beautiful and it seemed to draw Mirianna to it, but she did not recognize it. "It must be a very special box... even unconscious you held onto with the grip of death itself."

"So who are you, young lady, and where are you from? Do you know how you came to be here?"

Mirianna felt an odd and warm sensation as the Duke brought the music box closer to her. There was a tingling sensation was comforting... empowering.


OODM: I couldn't resist...

 


I have included a map of Hofstra on G-Drive here. A you go through your investigation and you want to add "push pins" and other notes in the form of comments you can and you can also designate where the party is doing and I can time skip you to that location. The Duke's mansion where you are all staying at is Push Pin 1.
__________________
Posting Status: Hospitalized... Posting impacted.
DM:The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of Elder Evils
"The only way to do the impossible is to believe that they are possible."
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Xian; 08-08-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:13 AM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev let out a small smile when Alexis returned. It appears not all was lost yet, there were four of them left now. However, there was still one thing missing from her precious treasure that grants her powers. She began to wonder about her powers and what they have been costing. Just looking up at the town partially in flames reminded her of it and how she tried to fight off the wolves to safe herself and friends. It was reckless of her, she should have just flown away and let the others fight, but then what kind of coward would that make her.

Looking over at Alexis she comments, Please don't run off like that again, we couldn't catch up to you. What would have happened if we lost you and you were in danger? she commented as she didn't want to lose yet another one of their group. But then she looks out at the burning lights, I left one of my belongings at the Dukes manor, my families music box. Though I'm not sure the two of us should wander back in like this. she comments as she looks at Alexis before turning to Val and Raven, Perhaps the two of you could return to there and gather our things along with Juris. Not sure where he disappeared too. then stares back, peering into the flames waiting for the others to respond.

 
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 08-11-2017, 12:15 PM
GeoAvanti's Avatar
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti is offline
Werewolf of London
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-11-2019
RPXP: 14274
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
Posts: 5,873
So Much to Say
Alexis was swiftly becoming cranky and unhappy. The more he thought about that headless rider, the more committed he was to rendering it completely and utterly limbless. That it had killed the "elite" of the wolves meant little-- Alexis never did have the chance to observe their martial prowess first-hand. The disappearance of Dennis-friend still chafed. Had he been taken by an entity like the house? Had he simply died beyond Alexis' immediate sphere of detection? Worse, if Dennis-friend was committed to joining the wolves, would he even be accepted by the rest after so much death?

Why is Alexis worrying? Alexis should stop.

Alexis stopped thinking, worry included. He focused on the task at hand, tracking his way back to the now-burning outskirts of the city, where he discovered the rest of his friends. That the first thing he hears is an admonishment from Kallev does not improve his mood.

"Alexis is not house-pet. Alexis is Shifter, proud-happy of what he is. Alexis needs-wants exercise, or Alexis becomes sad-upset. Alexis did not ask-say friends to chase-follow; friends should have stay-waited." He points to the fire with that return quip. "Danger is allergic to Alexis, yes. No other reason horse-knight coward-fled from Alexis without fight-kill." Alexis is certainly exaggerating the point, but it also sounds like he has a very different perspective of this knight. There is a hunger to his voice, an eagerness for bloodshed and violence that is reminiscent of the worst moments in the demon-house.

Alexis returns a nod to Kallev when she comments about the generally inhospitable greeting they are likely to receive on a return, especially after a fire like this. "Alexis left behind shiny-breastplate and sword. Alexis does not need these things," he pats the studded leather he is now wearing-- along with the new sword, both of which were formerly Wolf property. "Alexis think-says we do not go back to Hofstra. Alexis keen-remembers Aerandor. Alexis says camp in woods until morning. Then think-make idea-plan."
__________________
Not dead. Which is a significant improvement over how I've felt for the past two months. Nurgle is a . . . very unpleasant fellow.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 08-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Vaynol's Avatar
Vaynol Vaynol is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-22-2019
RPXP: 1248
Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol
Posts: 442
AwakeningRun girl......RUN!

She ran, one foot in front of the other, without truly knowing why it was that she ran. Was she running from something, or towards something. Beneath her, she felt water slosh around her ankles, and the bottom of her feet were wet. Looking down, the girl was somewhat surprised to see that she ran through what appeared to be swampy marshland. How she came to be here though.....well that was another question entirely, and one that she did not have the answer to. The air was decidedly cool, with a slight chill to it that made her shiver as she continued her panicked flight.....

Panicked flight? So I am running from someone, or something then....

Stopping for a second to take in precious lungfuls of air, her chest rising and falling as she tried to breathe, the girl glanced backwards, armed with this small, however not insignificant morsel of knowledge. However behind her there was only the drab greens and browns of marshland, punctuated by puddles of murky water. To either side, large trees blocked out the night sky, and the moonlight shining from far above her.

I am so far, far away from home.

That single, solitary thought sent small piercing rivulets coursing through her exhausted body. Where was home? Who was she? They were all things that try as she might, she could not seize. In her mind hung a dark, miasmic cloud. Buried underneath it, lost beneath the shroud were her memories.....perhaps. The girl reached out with a single, probing thought, but as she did so, the darkness came to life, grasping the shard of consciousness that she reached out with inside its grip even as it sunk deeper into the back of her fractured mind.

There would be no answers here -- but what the girl did realise in that single, grasping moment was that she fled a terrible killer. An entity who's power dwarfed her own, and whom would not stop until it was satiated with her blood and her life. So the girl turned and ventured on, onwards into the unknown, even as she left behind the unknown. There was nothing left for it, and the alternative simply did not even venture singular consideration.

And as she gathered the ripped and frayed ends of her dark dress, as she continued to traverse the treacherous, slick terrain, from either side a thick fog began to roll in. In mere seconds, she was engulfed deep within wispy tendrils of fog as it swirled and coalesced around her.....

Powerful spirit. It needs your blood not just to survive, but simply to exist. Yet you are blessed of the gods. She will not find you easy prey.

The girl remembered. The sensation at first, of being watched, and of being stalked, as a hunting cat would stalk a deer across the savannah. A sensation that both slowly and incrementally grew from an uneasy sensation in the pit of her stomach, growing in intensity until the aura of dread became almost overwhelming..... But the fog though.....it will shield me, will it not?"

And then it was that she saw it..... Hunched double in the thick, white shroud ahead. And the girl recoiled, knowing as she lay eyes on the hunchback that here........here death came for her. The hunchback turned, and the girl shrank backwards in fear. Her face....it was grotesque and misshapen. The figure's left eye was missing, leaving behind only an empty, gaping, glistening socket. Wet blood trickled from the open socket, almost as if the wound was fresh. The creature's face, pock-ridden and scarred, looked as if it had been cleaved through the middle with a sword and placed back together at mismatched angles. The right hand corner of her mouth drooped downwards, and a thick, swollen tongue lolled out of blackened and broken teeth. Bringing her.....its hands up to reveal sharp taloned claws, the witch.....creature stepped forwards to tear her limb from limb. And standing there, paralysed in fear and shock, there was nothing she could do........

Mirianna.......

And as her world faded into sudden darkness, the fog whispered, its sound a ghostly caress reverberating inside her mind....

~~~

"Are you alright my dear..."

She woke with a fright, sitting straight up in the bed. Bringing her hand to touch her heart, she took deep breaths of air as she whispered, ""I......I'm alive."

Blinking, the girl looked around in surprise. Taking in her surroundings with large eyes of glittering emerald, she noted the plush, comfortable bed in which she lay, and the big, beautiful room in which she was in. Swallowing, she looked up at the bearded man standing over her, committing his features to her memory as she spoke tentatively, "Am....am I dreaming?"

She did not know ~ could not know how, but instinctively the girl knew that whoever she was, wherever she had come from, she had never, ever been in a room like this. Try as she might, all she could fine was the large, gaping dark holes in her memory. Yet ~ if this was a dream, then she hoped that she would never, ever awaken. The man handed over a small music box, and he asked her who she was and where she had come from. The girl turned the box idly around in her hands, studying it intently. She gazed at its brown, lacquered surface, marvelled at the smooth, flawless contours even as she admired the gold edges. Yet, for all the world she did not know what it was or why it was so important to her.

Save for a nagging feeling deep inside her that in some way, it was terribly important to her.

Staring at it intently, she murmured absentmindedly to him, "I-I can't remember. I don't know where I came from.....where am I? Where is here?" Suddenly looking to him in panic, she began to babble, "Someone..thing after me....I must leave.....before they find me I-I...." She brought the music box closer, touching it to her chest. It warmed her.....comforted her. Looking up to him, she whispered, "Mirianna. My name is Mirianna."

Then, reaching for the lid of the music box, Mirianna tried to open it......
__________________

Last edited by Vaynol; 08-11-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Xian's Avatar
Xian Xian is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 27538
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Posts: 10,449
Mirianna
right-aligned image


"Dear girl... Mirianna... you are very much alive and I can assure that you are very much awake. My name is Duke Johan Jorgen. I am the steward and lord of Hofstra and you are in my home. I can assure that you are quite safe." The kindly Duke said to the scared girl as she took the box from him almost eagerly as she timidly answered his questions. "One of my guards found you on our grounds unconscious clutching this box. We are guessing that you may have came from the main part of the town to escape the fire. Based the state that you were in, it is likely that you have suffered a terrible trauma... perhaps with time and some rest, your memory will return."

Mirianna hands thankfully grasped the box with gratitude and immediately felt more secure as she did so. She then opened the lid of the box and from it a haunting tune poured out from it.

"It is a lovely tune... perhaps it explains why you must treasure it so." The Duke said as he turned to leave, but appeared to smile broadly at the sounds of the tune coming from the box. Mirianna was not sure, but something in the Duke's smile bothered her. "Please stay here and recover... you are safe, Mirianna."

The music did comfort her... she did not know why, but it comforted her, invigorated her, and made her feel more confident.

Elsewhere, Kallev felt a wave of dizziness and her knees buckled. She felt her magic being drained away even as she and the others debated their next course. Kallev did not know how... but somehow she knew. Someone was using the box... her box.

OODM:
 


I have included a map of Hofstra on G-Drive here. A you go through your investigation and you want to add "push pins" and other notes in the form of comments you can and you can also designate where the party is doing and I can time skip you to that location. The Duke's mansion where you are all staying at is Push Pin 1.
__________________
Posting Status: Hospitalized... Posting impacted.
DM:The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of Elder Evils
"The only way to do the impossible is to believe that they are possible."
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Xian; 08-11-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 08-13-2017, 08:26 AM
Vaynol's Avatar
Vaynol Vaynol is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-22-2019
RPXP: 1248
Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol
Posts: 442
Unease"H-Hofstra? Where is Hofstra? I have never heard of such a place. I-I come from........I-I don't know where I come from...I can't remember."

Mirianna screwed her face up in confusion. She tried to reach out again once more to pierce the dark holes obfuscating her memories. But once more, her efforts failed. The darkness reached out to engulf her, almost as if it was some dark presence situated within her mind. Suddenly, inexplicably, she found that she was frightened of the lurking darkness, withdrawing her attempts to get through it. All that she knew, deep down inside of her, was that there was something both dark and terrible, and that it hunted her.. And despite this dukes reassurances, Mirianna most certainly did not feel safe.

"No, no, no. You don't understand. I cannot stay here. Every second that I lie here I bring danger to you and your family. There is something truly evil out there, and it looks for me, although I know not why. I can't remember......"

Clutching the music box closer to her, Mirianna was soothed by the sounds of soft music that emanated outwards from it. Looking upwards, she noted the Duke's expression. Although it was meant to be reassuring she felt uneasy.....unsettled even by it. In her mind's eye, she saw the glinting light of a predator eyeing up the music box. Mirianna looked into the Duke's eye, looking to see if she could
Dice Sense Motive:
1d20+1 (9)+1 Total = 10
pinpoint the source of her unease.

"Yes it is very beautiful," she said coolly, closing the box again and placing it within the folds of the robes that she wore.

With one hand, she pushed back the covers on the bed in which she lay. "Milord," she began, looking to the Duke. "When I was brought here, did I have any other belongings with me?"

Her mind was made up, she had to leave here as soon as possible, especially if something dark was pursuing her.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 08-15-2017, 10:31 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev began to feel faint then fell to the ground. She was conscious still and looked around as she refocused her bearings. Some one is using my music box... she commented.

Looking over at Val and the others who were about to head back into town, I'll wait here with Alexis, please hurry... she commented as she felt weakened missing a part of her horde.

 
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 08-16-2017, 04:15 PM
OneDarkness's Avatar
OneDarkness OneDarkness is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 12416
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Posts: 8,206
Raven
left-aligned image
Using her music box... Raven was admittedly a bit confused about what that meant or whether it was merely a symptom of events that seemed to be spinning out of control around them, and while she debated for a few moments just accepting the statement for what it was in the end she felt the need to ask. "What do you mean somebody is using your music box, and why must you wait here?"


 
__________________
Posting Status: trying to survive in outplay, bear with me :)
Life Update - July 3rd: Canada Day Celebrations complete back to my games.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 08-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-21-2019
RPXP: 27806
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 23,869
As she was about to speak, Raven took the words from Val's mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
"What do you mean somebody is using your music box, and why must you wait here?"
This was all becoming more than confusing to the Cleric. The peculiar rider, the dead wolves and now, this. “I think our Sorceress must have been hit on the head harder than we first thought. She has deliriums now. We best get her to a temple.” Val responded.

With a glance back she could see the red sky and the smoke rising; the fire still consumed the town and that to was their fault. “Raven, Alex – and I too am glad you have returned, but we must help with the firestorm as well. Mayhaps I should take Kay to a temple alone?” she stated.

Looking at the decpaitated wolf, Val added “We can deal with the wolfpack later.”


 

 
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available are 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e & 13th age.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 08-17-2017, 12:45 AM
Xian's Avatar
Xian Xian is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 27538
Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian Xian
Posts: 10,449
Mirianna
"Dear girl... it is obviously that you are traumatized in some shape or fashion. If you do not even know where you come from then how would you know that you never been to Hofstra or this is not where you are from?" The kindly duke comforted the distraught woman. "I am uncertain as to what dangers that you may bring to my manor that is worse than what is already transpiring out there..."

Mirianna could sense nothing out of the ordinary from the look in the Duke's eyes and the worrisome smile that had concerned her earlier. Perhaps it was the stress of this situation and the trauma that may have caused her to imagine something that was not there. Mirianna would soon dismiss it and not focus overly on it as she turned her attention to instead the box as she closed it when the music stopped. It was so shiny... so beautiful... so precious.

"Dear girl, here is the pack that you had with you when my guards found you on the grounds." The duke says as he presents Mirianna with a familiar, mud-caked pack before turning to leave. Mirianna could hear men yeling and barking orders and a maelstrom of activity. "You are free to go as you please, but I must insist with the situation going on outside, monsters in the township, and half of it is ablaze with a fire that we are having trouble containing, it would really be the safest if you remained here."

With the Duke leaves the room in a hurry to deal with the situation outside and in the township. Perhaps it was in his haste, but the door to the room was left ajar and unlocked.


Circle of Trust?The friends reunited, but they stood around in bewilderment of the situation, both from Kallev's unusual request and the appearance of the spectral knight that had "rescued" them from the Black Wolvs. Had Kallev meant to separate from the group with all that has transpired or perhaps it was wisdom because of the inevitable persecution that she would face there... she did after all set the fire and who knew how many innocents had perished in the blaze that night. While there was a chance that no one was, but the odds were never in their favor this night... The thought would have normally weighed more heavily upon Kallev's conscience, but her thoughts kept returning to the box... an insistent urge... like nail being driven slowly into her skull. Alexis looked upon the group as they deliberated... or debated... on what to do next. Alexis scoffed at the notion that he avoid the town because it would not be safe for him.

"Alexis will not hide-run if friends-companions look-search for Kallev pretty's box-toy..."

Aside, then he would be bored and who knew kind of trouble the hyperactive shifter would get into.

"So we stay-wait or go-look inside the Hume town-village?"

OODM: If you like, you may coordinate and converse in the OOC thread to better come up with a course of action / plan so that you can write more about the describing the process you got to the decision or determination. Otherwise, looking good everyone!

 


I have included a map of Hofstra on G-Drive here. A you go through your investigation and you want to add "push pins" and other notes in the form of comments you can and you can also designate where the party is doing and I can time skip you to that location. The Duke's mansion where you are all staying at is Push Pin 1.
__________________
Posting Status: Hospitalized... Posting impacted.
DM:The Forsaken Plane: The Plane of Elder Evils
"The only way to do the impossible is to believe that they are possible."
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Xian; 08-17-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 08-17-2017, 10:55 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev looked out at the city aflame then back at Raven. Look at what my magic started. I simply tried to defeat those bad wolves and look what happened... Who knows how many innocents may have gotten hurt. Who knows if they saw me do it... I can't go back there... a tear began to form in her eye as the dizziness of missing her music box weighed upon her as well.

Maybe I deserve this and lose my magic... she couldn't bear the thought, her whole life spent studying the arcane and now... she looked around at the massacre her beloved knight left in his wake.

Then with Steele resolve she stood up and began walking to town. You know what... I don't care if they kill me for what I done, I will help them control or put that fire out.

 
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 08-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Vaynol's Avatar
Vaynol Vaynol is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-22-2019
RPXP: 1248
Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol Vaynol
Posts: 442
Stepping OutHe turns, and walks out of the room. It was only at that particular moment that Mirianna realised that she had been holding her breath. Again she could not quite understand why, but there was something most unsettling about the Duke, and as much as he tried to put her ease, the girl could only help but wonder if beneath that seemingly friendly and amenable exterior, that the man hid some sort of ulterior motive.

Reaching down to the folds of her robes, she touches the music box, taking comfort from its presence, although once more she was at a loss as to explain exactly what it was about the box that set her at ease so. With it in her grasp she felt more.....at ease......stronger even.

But thoughts of the Duke were quickly lost as she moved the coverlets off of her. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she drops onto her feet. Walking slowly and glancing to either side, almost as if she expected one of the Duke's guards to come in and start shouting at her any second now, she was able to get over to the pack without altercation.

Kneeling, she reaches out and touches the pack.....

You must run. Run girl RUN. Before the dark monsters that lurk within the shadows reach out to feast upon you.

Shivering slightly, she remembers the dream. The fog-shrouded mist, and the swamp that she tried to traverse, all of the while knowing that something dreadful, something truly evil pursued her. She pulls the straps over her shoulders. It was just a dream......wasn't it?

It needs your blood not just to survive, but simply to exist.

Holding herself tightly for a moment, Mirianna takes a deep breath as she goes to the exit of the room. Taking another deep breath, she pushes the door further open.

I will not let the creatures of the night take me.

Taking a step forwards, she exits the room.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 08-18-2017, 02:23 PM
OneDarkness's Avatar
OneDarkness OneDarkness is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 12416
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Posts: 8,206
Raven
left-aligned image
"Kallev what is this about a music box, I am still confused about what that means. As for the city, I want to help but the fire is so big, what can we possibly do against such flames..." Her voice trails off as she watches the glow of the city in the distance, with the truth of the matter being that she has doubts she could steel herself to approach such a large fire and would likely shut down much like before. There were too many bad memories associated with fire and burning and she had not mentally healed enough to endure being that close yet, she felt for those injured in the flames and would help if she could be could not be on the front line of such events. "What are we going to do?"


 
__________________
Posting Status: trying to survive in outplay, bear with me :)
Life Update - July 3rd: Canada Day Celebrations complete back to my games.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 08-18-2017, 06:07 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is online now
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-22-2019
RPXP: 18661
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,067
Kallev LittletonKallev looked over at Raven. Wyrmwitches have a special bond with our treasures. Kinda like a dragon and there horde. By using non-alchemical or magical items, I'm able to use these precious items as a conduit to connect with my inner arcane powers.

The music box was a part of my treasures... Although if there's some other precious item around, it may be replaceable.
she comments, but continues moving to the fire area, hoping to help fix the mess they caused and find her music box in the process.

 

Last edited by kaylara; 08-18-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 08-23-2017, 08:57 PM
GeoAvanti's Avatar
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti is offline
Werewolf of London
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-11-2019
RPXP: 14274
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
Posts: 5,873
Fire Good?
Kallev-Dragon. This is a new truth, yes. Interesting, intriguing, and yet another thing for Kallev-Dragon to be burned for. Oh well. Alexis will gladly find his end in a fight, if it comes to that, so if they simply want to go running back to the welcoming arms of people that will probably attempt to murder everyone, then who is Alexis to stop the whims of such ironic and dim-witted laughing-gods? Well, Alexis is arguably the one to kill all of the would-be-mob, yes-yes, so Alexis is that much, at least.

"Alexis has learned big small-news. Then Alexis think-forgot it. So Alexis will fight-follow Kallev-Dragon. If Kallev-Dragon wants to fight fire-burn, then Alexis helps." That Alexis hefts a short sword as if he can stab a fire out of existence does very little to inspire any confidence in the idea that he has any meaningful way to help put out such a raging inferno. A fact which he seems either ignorant to or unconcerned about. Ah well. He'll figure out something, yes-yes.

"Alexis has seen many tall-fires before, Raven-Sneak. Usually, Alexis fire-fights by murder-stabbing the spellcaster." Alexis smiles. He has not caught on that Kallev-Dragon caused the fire. "Sometimes the tall-fires go on, though. Then Alexis just waits for ash to pile up, then Alexis hide-waits in ash-pile for his enemies to near. Then Alexis kills them. This could be good-great plan. Do any think that Coward-Knight might return for tall-fire? Alexis owes Coward-Knight a blood-fight." So easily distracted...
__________________
Not dead. Which is a significant improvement over how I've felt for the past two months. Nurgle is a . . . very unpleasant fellow.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB