RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 02-05-2020, 03:29 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1536
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumUnicorn View Post
I assure you, that was completely by accident.
Oh I don't mind at all. Just thought it was amusing.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:12 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 321
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Would either of them have issues dealing with an English bloke who's also a former member of the British Army?
Old 02-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1320
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
interested let's start with dice.

Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (5, 3 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 14
2d6+6rc1 (5, 4 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 15
2d6+6rc1 (4, 3 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 13
2d6+6rc1 (2, 3 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 11
2d6+6rc1 (6, 2 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 14
2d6+6rc1 (3, 6 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 15
Old 02-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1597
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Quote:
Originally Posted by telcontar View Post
Someone has caught the dreaded Isekai-tis.
I've had it for years. The anime pope wasn't able to cure me, but I've made sure to follow my ABC (and d)'s of Isekai.

I'm interested, but I don't have much 5e experience. I guess I'll come out of mothballs for an Isekai story, though.

I'll work out an application here, so please forgive the mess on the post till I'm done.

WIP Application
right-aligned image

Application
Name Elton Gray
Nationality American
Class Warlock (Hexblade)
Background: Far Traveler
Backstory Elton's parents were gaming kids growing up, and as a second generation gamer kid, he'd had been immersed in plenty of fantasy and science fiction games, movies, anime, and books. He's grown up with a wide array of experiences, but never became the kind of nerd that got over excited about their hobbies. He was, however, a nerd in a generation where being a nerd was cool.

Not particularly astounding in class, but not failing either, Elton had rather average scores, but that was fine for him; not having to study too hard meant he had more time to live in the more exciting worlds found in games and books. He had friends, those who shared interests with him. It seemed though, that they were not similarly selected by whatever force pulled him to a new life in a different world.

Coming to this new world turned out to be exactly like the kinds of adventures that he had read about. It was an opportunity to have one of his own, and he got to LIVE the story. Going home could wait.

Personality Elton is a phlegmatic sort; he's calm and considers situations before reacting. He's placid, but not complacent. Elton has always enjoyed the magic warrior archetype in games and shows, and was quite happy to receive that kind of power in this new world.

He comes across as cool and collected, but will also act quickly when the situation calls for it. He is willing to state clearly and cleanly if something it a problem. That doesn't mean he is averse to having fun; quite the opposite, really. He just seems calm and composed even when having a great time.

One rare magic item to receive: Sun Blade (Lightsabers are cool yo!)

Last edited by Runetide; 02-05-2020 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 651
KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane

Things to Remember #1: When attempting to bluff ones way out of an old bar bill, it is not wise to yell Tab?! TAB?!! I have been in this bar before, ye drunken lout!
As the Troll Master Chef was wont to say : There's no Race like Gnome, for the Hollendaise.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane KarlCullinane
Deified feces look at those rolls.
left-aligned image

Things to Remember #1: When attempting to bluff ones way out of an old bar bill, it is not wise to yell Tab?! TAB?!! I have been in this bar before, ye drunken lout!
As the Troll Master Chef was wont to say : There's no Race like Gnome, for the Hollendaise.

Last edited by KarlCullinane; 02-22-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 321
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Are we supposed to state which magic item we want to receive in our applications?
Old 02-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5636
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
you can if you want but it's not required
Old 02-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Hey there. I got really bored today. Third day off in a row, which is so rare it's almost unheard of. So I went to D&D Beyond and made a Character sheet for Jarnus. It's been linked in my application. I need to go buy the PHB bundle so that I can pick an actual feat, but it's a good start.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5636
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Bump

Last edited by Togot; 02-09-2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6433
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Ooo cool!

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old 02-10-2020, 01:40 AM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1147
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
Oh yeah! I'll be posting to this one soon

So 17,16,15,15,13,12.. yeah i can make this work

Brian Moore
Name: Brian Moore
Nationality: Anderson Indiana, USA
Class: Fighter
Stats
STR: 17
DEX: 15
Con: 16
WIS: 13
INT: 12
CHA: 15

Magic Item: Flame Tongue: Long sword (Katana)

Backstory: Brian is a pretty decent guy. He has managed to keep himself somewhat in shape. Enjoyed playing basketball with his friends recreationally, and was fairly good at his job. Brian's biggest problem happened to be boredom. His job, yeah that was the dread retail. Oh the store itself was fine, and he'd rather be there then flipping burgers ever again but his life hardly felt exciting. He would often escape from his boredom into fantasy worlds. Well that is though video games, movies and yes, even anime. He would actually often take interest in the ones about people being flung into other worlds and becoming heroes. And not just the new craze that popped up old school ones form the 80s and 90s actually held to be his favorites. Still he knew knew such things would be nothing but escapism for him. The only chance he'll have to swing a sword around would be at the table top with his friends, if they could ever get a time set up to do so that is. He felt he had no choice but to accept a rather dull life with just the occasional excitement here and there, try and be a good person, and at least have plenty of people to miss him when he eventually died of, hopefully, old age.

Still he could dream wonderful dreams of being in a far off land that needed him , if only those dreams and reality could somehow intersect.

Personality: Brian is, for the most part, a rather overall good person. At least, he tries to be. He actually has a bit of an anger problem but having lived with it all his life he is capable of stopping himself from getting out of hand perfering to just fume and let everything out in private. Still overall he tends to do whatever he can to help someone out if their in need, even if sadly that help is limited to just support. He can't really be "edgy" outside of doing it as sarcastic humor. He finds he's way to empathetic with other to be some brooding loner that doesn't care about other people. Still years of boredom, not to mention all the joys of retail have left him with a rather dark sense of humor which can come out time to time.

Last edited by Chaos Havik; 02-10-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:25 AM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1147
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
Alright then about done already going to save the magic item for tomorrow or something it's rather late right now for me. Hoping i get chosen I've anted to play one of these for a while now.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:15 AM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9235
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Posting interest. I’ll see what I can think up...
Old 02-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3287
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
I have finally finished my application (Page 1). I am very sorry for the delay, Togot, and eager to be considered.