RPXP: 5636
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
As long as it's done before the deadline you're good
Old 02-13-2020, 01:05 PM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1270
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
right-aligned image
Tatiana Moon
Nationality: Asian American
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: Urchin

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

Last edited by JohnStone; 02-13-2020 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:58 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Duskskully
Name: Yorick Ivanov
Nationality: Russian
Class: Paladin
Background: Soldier
Backstory: Born into a small family with just his mother and grandmother to watch him and his two siblings, a brother and a sister, growing up in a poorer part of town, protecting his siblings from bullies or other unrully adults, this was until his mother got enough money for them to move to a safer place in Russia, but not nicer. It was here Yorick got some time to relax, get a job, and get himself something to enjoy with his siblings, a video game, where his two younger siblings made him a knight of some sort and used his own name to show them the appreciation of having a great big brother!

Between the odd job and the few days off he got to spend at home caring for his siblings and grandmother, Yorick was a sort of stay at home brother taking on jobs, watching over his siblings play out in the yard, it was rather simple and easy life for him. Until the day he got pulled into the fantasy world and was the character that he made with his siblings to save the world and possible more. Now, with his determination at a high, and the fear of possible losing his family, he gets ready to fight back and lead on through these terrible times.

Personality: A strict and serious person, Yorick rarely knows how to tell or know when a joke is been made, blunt to a point and never the one to give you a lie.
Stats:
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (4, 3 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 13
Str
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (3, 6 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 15
Dex
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (3, 6 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 15
Con
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (3, 3 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 12
Int
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (3, 5 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 14
Wis
Dice Roll:
2d6+6rc1 (6, 5 (Rerolls: rerolled 1))+6 Total = 17
Char

Skills: Insight, Athletics, Perception, Intimidate
Feat: Heavy armor master +1 str, from variant human then put a +1 in con for 16 and a +1 in cha for a 18
Magical Item: Guardians Shield

Last edited by Duskskully; 02-14-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:36 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5636
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Alright, game's been approved
Old 02-15-2020, 02:21 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1359
Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor
Going to try to sneak in an app before this closes, rolling stats as I think on a character!

Last edited by Kyramor; 02-15-2020 at 02:32 AM.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:14 AM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9185
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
“Nicholas Lancaster App”
right-aligned image
Nicholas Lancaster

Name: Nicholas Lancaster
Race: Human (Cannath Mark if allowed)
Nationality: American
Stats rolled: STR: 12 | DEX: 13 | CON: 14 | INT: 15 | WIS: 12 | CHA: 14
Class: Wizard (Conjuror)
Rare Item: Ring of Spell Storing
Background: Ex-Engineer (Izzet Engineer)
Personality: “If you can guess what I’m about to do, that means I’ve run out of imagination.” Nicholas was always the go-to engineer at the firm for unique issues. Many of the architects relied on his expertise to being their designs to life, and it was well known that his ability to create sound engineering feats for some of the more outlandish designs are what helped place the architectural firm on the map. His ingenuity and imagination seemed to defy all of his colleagues expectations.

“It’s not magic — or anything, really — if you do it only halfway. Whatever I do, I give it all I’ve got.” Nicholas was a very focused individual. It would be fairly easy for him to rest on his laurels and glide by most of his life, but he didn’t see the value in that type of work ethic. If he could go further, why not? If the effort could be made, shouldn’t it? The answers to these questions seemed obvious to Nick, and helped establish him as one of the most competitive engineers in New York City.

Appearance: While only in his mid-30s, Nicholas’ hair went silver early, with some strands of black to fill the rest of his moderately wavy hair. Standing at 6’1”, he is taller than average, but not by much. He prides himself on dressing well, staying somewhat fit and active, but aggressively pursuing the perfection of his skill set and abilities. He also didn’t want to embarrass his fiancé, in any way. Nicholas knew the consequences if he did.

Backstory: Nicholas was a lead engineer at an elite architecture firm in New York City. By all accounts he was on top of the world, with a great job, wonderful fiancé, and a prospect at life most only dream about. It fell apart with the Corona project.

It was to be a new skyscraper built in Chelsea, to mimic, but not be part of, the Hudson Yard development. It was a major client for the firm, and everything seemed normal enough until requests for specific sections of the building were to be made, but omitted from official records. Sometimes you had eccentric wealthy clients who wanted secret passages built into their homes, but with a public zoning section such as this project, it would be next to impossible without some pull at City Hall.

Nicholas should have known there was going to be trouble when permits from the City came without question or delay. The amount of signal blocking materials requested for the area was suspicious enough, but the power supplies they needed to feed this mystery section made it seem like a ConEd plant on steroids.

Nicholas was the lead engineer, while he wasn’t putting anything on official documents, he sure as hell was keeping his own personal records of what transpired. It was at the end of the project when the building was being completed and about to open that the first deaths occurred. Colleagues he’d known for years were dying. An accident on a yacht, a private plane crashing, suicide for another. The firm was shuttering it’s doors, senior partners retiring early, leaving the industry; the country completely.

Nicholas went to the police, who in turn, sent him over to the FBI, and then the US Marshalls. Witness protection was arranged before a grand jury could hear Nicholas’ testimony and see his recorded documents.

In the meantime, they lived outside Cincinnati. Both Nicholas and Julia, his fiancé, missed New York greatly but took solace in their safety. Until the first preparation for a grand jury call took him away from the house. They were told the Marshals would be there to protect them, always. But the bloody massacre he stepped into at the home offered no protection: Julia was dead.

Barely able to focus as he clutched his dead fiancé to his chest, the sound of gunshots as the federal agent guarding Nicholas was killed was a non event. The monster had come to complete his task, and it involved framing Nicholas for all the murders, and then torture the man with a choice to take his own life or face the multiple murder charges.

When the “monster” left, Nicholas decided to leave as well. He wanted to end things there, in that impromptu charnel house, but his desire for retribution against those who did this forced him to leave the scene, and society, to wage a one-man war against a massive shadowy organization. He’s been on the run from the law ever since, trying to investigate the corporation that turned his world upside down, all the while haunted by the visions he witnessed, and the casual, care-free attitude of the man who excitedly discussed the path of Nicholas’ continued life if he chose to leave the house that day: Solomon Black.

Last edited by MontageManiac; 02-15-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:20 PM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9185
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
I believe my app is now complete
Old 02-15-2020, 05:47 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1547
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Let me know if there's more I can do, but otherwise I feel I'm ready