Game Thread Chapter 1 - Lost - Page 13 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Lawless City > Group A
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old Jan 21st, 2023, 04:46 AM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 9304
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 12,213
Tarbin Haldar
right-aligned image
There was a lot going on in the streets to keep track of but already the first goblin had fallen. Tarbin quickly realised that the petite Liana was actually rather deadly, he had rarely seen someone so fast with a crossbow not that ranged weapons were often given out in the the arena. The large man was just glad the little firebrand was on his side.

Tarbin glared at Sliggitz as the the goblin ignored his advice and begged Ariadne to hand over the gem.

”Ow….” Tarbin then declared in a rather exaggerated manner as something bounced off the back of his head. The large man then raised an eyebrow as he saw the colourful gem bounce on to the floor glad that it had not exploded or done anything else equally dramatic.

”Miss Mage if you would kindly step aside while we deal with these guys then we can discuss the shiny bauble in a civilised manner once it’s all over…” Tarbin declared as he turned his attention to the woman with the shaved head who had also approached.

Vyeggar then took the opportunity to scoop the gem up solving that issue for the time being though as usual he threw some rather unhelpful words about.

”No Ariadne, don’t move. Stay right behind me Otoma will keep us safe!” the large man declared without looking back as the air around him almost seemed to shimmer.


oocContinuing to use self sacrifice on Ariadne.

Casting shield of faith on himself raising his AC to 19


Last edited by Alatere; Jan 21st, 2023 at 04:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old Jan 24th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is online now
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 4643
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 903
Grim 1/7
right-aligned image

She could see him? How could she see him? of course that little B*$ch could see him

Things were falling apart quickly, the Wizard was injured but still on her feet and making a move to claim the glowing stone carried by Ariadne, and despite her injuries she was still some how channelling the Gnomes presence into the street. Quickly looking around and assess the situation, Grim tried to plan his next actions. Liana, Vyeggar and Tarbin were making short work of the Goblins, they were not really a threat but there was someone out there with another Flintlock it seems, the Elf had discharged his and was not a threat either for the moment and he was confident Damien could handle the foppish nobleman.

That Left the Wizard and by extension Nalia. From the words echoing around the street, Clearly they were Ariadne's intended buyers but they had no intention of parting with coin in exchange for it, not that it was a big surprise to Grim. Nalia had never paid for anything in her spoiled pampered life. he would take great joy in depriving her of the Gemstone, which he noticed was currently skittering and bouncing across the street after an abysmal attempt to throw it by Ariadne.

Grim was about to use his magics to retrieve the gemstone from the floor, to call it to his hand but even as he started to bring his magic to bare, Vyeggar stepped forward and scooped up the stone, barrelling past a goblin to do so with an impressive display of strength and battlefield awareness. Grim let the magic fade for the moment and reconsidered. As curious as he was about the stone and its powers, right now in the middle of the skirmish it was much safer in the Half Orcs hands than it was his own. At least until the wizard could be dealt with and that channelling stone disposed of.

Trusting the others around him to deal with the goblins, not that they knew he was there currently, Grim turned his attention to the woman seeking the Prismatic Gemstone, weaving his magic into the only mildly offensive spell he currently knew. She was likely a much more powerful wizard than he was, and he knew Nalia was, but the human woman was injured and hopefully in her wounded state she would fall victim to his Slumbering Charm. With her unconscious the link between her and Nalia should sever and foil the conniving woman's plot

As his spell formed and the arcane energies enveloped his body, ready to flow out towards the Wizard, Grim reappeared beside Liana, as expected the Shroud of Invisibility surrounding him unable to remain in place with new magics interfering with it


Actions & MovementTurn Summary
Initiative:
Move:
Action: Cast Sleep spell centered on the Human Wizard.
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Other: Casting of Sleep Spell will dispel the invisibility effect
Conditions:


Stat Block
 

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old Yesterday, 03:35 AM
Touketsu's Avatar
Touketsu Touketsu is offline
Mysterious Ice Ninja
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 10314
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Posts: 5,131
Damien Buranta
right-aligned image


Damien clutched his abdomen, grunting in pain as he staggered back a step. He had to give it to Big Fox; the elf was a better shot with a flintlock than he was with a crossbow. Not good enough to hit anything IMPORTANT, but still.

"Ah, you actually know what I am. That's rare around here. Maybe you're not as stupid as you look Foxie." Recovering from the shot, Damien raised the crossbow back up. "But run a city? You don't even run your own gang. You should quit now and cut your losses before you catch a blade or a bolt to the throat elf." The vishkanya smirked as his eyes drifted across the slice he'd made in Big Fox's cheek. Vishkanya venom wasn't the deadliest out there by any means, but it was rather effective when it came to slowing down enemies. The longer this fight dragged out, the harder it was going to be for "Big Fox" to avoid hits... and he wouldn't be running much of anything when he was dead and buried.

Suddenly, Damien dashed sideways, putting himself in full view of the others as he fired his weapon at the elf a second time. He took his eyes off Big Fox for only a moment, calling out to the group.

"Liana's right; finish playing with the runts and help me with this idiot!"
Rolls & Actions

Move: 3 right and 1 down, putting him within 30 feet of all allies

Action: Fire crossbow at Big Fox
Crossbow vs Big FoxAttack: 12 (probably a miss)
Damage: 6



Bonus: Bardic Performance - Naturalist (Goblin): All allies gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on attack rolls and saving throws against extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities used by goblins.

Active Effects: Big Fox takes 1d2 Dex damage for 6 rounds (5 rounds remaining)Vishkanya Venom, All allies within 30 feet gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on attack rolls and saving throws against extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities used by goblins.Bardic Performance - Naturalist (Goblin)


Swift: -
Free: -
Stats
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath!

Last edited by Touketsu; Yesterday at 03:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old Yesterday, 06:27 AM
Lentil Sponge's Avatar
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge is offline
Cleaner of the Royal Butt
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 3934
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
Posts: 1,855
Location Map Season Day Time Weather
Burnett Mews South I7 Harvest 104 of 120 1:21am Clear


The Combat!
Initiative
FirstDamienSecondGoblinsThirdVyeggar
FourthTarbinFifthGrimSixthLiana
SeventhBig FoxEighthWizardLastAriadne

The wizard was apoplectic when Vyeggar picked up the Prism Gem. "You idiot! Touch that wrong and you could blow us all... aaaaall..." Her movements dulled. Her eyes lidded. She stumbled a little. "Wh-who's doing..." For a moment, she tried to find the one who was putting her to sleep, but then it overtook her, and she dropped to her knees, then to the floor.

As she collapsed, the beautiful gnome was staring at empty space, and she glared at it with a mighty hatred. She said something in a language most of you did not recognise.
But then she smiled, and she began to laugh cruelly. As she did, out of her beautiful hair... spiders. Hundreds of them. No, wait - they were her hair. And her head was ants, as it collapsed into her body of beetles and her arms and legs of wriggling worms and spitting flies and buzzing bees gnawing at the ears. As she vanished as if she was never there, all of the insects suddenly rushed towards Grim as his invisibility spell dissipated. But the insects, before they reached him, vanished like snowflakes in summer.

Big Fox had to leap out of the way of Damien's crossbow bolt, which buried itself in the wall where his belly had been. At the comment by the vishkanya, the elf scoffed and spat. He managed to summon some amount of grit, and power through the venom. His veins stopped growing, and his pretty face began to alleviate, just a little. "I will run this city one day! You'll see! Everyone will see!" he squealed, before he lifted up his gun, pointing it directly at Damien.

Before running in the opposite direction.

He dashed around the corner, his back flat against the wall as he hastily reloaded his pistol, eyes widening and hands shaking. As he did, he finally saw what was going on with the battlefield. Vyeggar, his hands on the Prism Gem, blowing him a kiss. One of his goblins dead. And worst of all, a halfling spinning and screaming, her crossbow hand ultra fast as it powered through. Another of his cohort dead. Sliggitz dropping to the ground, prompting a wail from Ariadne.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Big Fox squeaked and screamed, more panicked boy than fearsome gang leader. His eyes met Liana's. "S-someone kill her!"

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Liana had hit the ground before anyone could even see where she had been hit. A rainbow of crimson blood was thrown across the street. Was it the heart? The head? Didn't matter - she was out of the fight.

The goblin by her flinched. He had gotten lucky avoiding the crossbow bolt, and now even the thunder-crack of the sniper had set him on edge. He looked for his next target, and found it! The gnome he had tried to throw a knife at earlier! With a hyena-like squeal he barreled into Grim and began stabbing. Unlike his companions, he actually managed to hit his targets, puncturing Grim's ribcage and making the gnome's belly feel like it was on fire.

Ariadne had only eyes for one casualty.

"Sliggitz!" she screamed, ignoring Tarbin's advice and running to her boyfriend. He was not doing well either. Liana's crossbow bolt sat in his chest, blood pouring out of him. She rushed to him, pulling him to his feet. "We have to get you out of here! We have to..."

"Sliggitz!" Big Fox suddenly roared - seemed he could be perfectly intimidating towards someone he thought he could bully. His weapon was reloaded and he pointed it directly at Ariadne. "You stay and fight or I put enough holes in your whore-girlfriend to service the entire Dead Mermaid!"

"He's bluffing! Once I sell the Gem, we can find - what are you doing with that knife?!"

What Sliggitz was doing with the knife was a... very... very weak underarmed throw towards Damien. It dropped to the ground about 10ft away from him and skirted along the floor. Sliggitz then too dropped, to his knees, almost sending Ariadne to the floor with her. She glared to Tarbin and Vyeggar in panic and desperation.

"Wh-what do I do?!"


NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS
 
ParticipantsBig FoxStupid Goblin (Black on Map)Idiot Goblin (Blue on Map)Moron Goblin (Red on Map)Sliggitz (Green on Map)Sniper (Eyeball suggests general direction, not on map)WizardAriadne
CurrentlyHOSTILE!HOSTILE!HOSTILE!HOSTILE!HOSTILE!HOSTILE!UNKNOWN!FRIENDLY!
StatusMinor Injury (>66% HP)DEAD!Healthy (Max HP)DEAD!Critical (>33% HP)Healthy (Max HP)Major Injury (>33% HP)Healthy (Max HP)
Move ActionRuns 30ft around the corner Move 5ft towards Grim    Run 25ft in front of Sliggitz
Standard ActionReload PistolSwing SwordSwing Sword Throw DaggerShoot MusketGoes to Sleep 
Targeting...NoneVyeggarGrimDeadDamienDamienLianaNone
ActionsFort Save 20 SUCCESSAttack 7 FAILAttack 22 SUCCESS CRIT CONFIRMED ON A 12 Damage 2DeadAttack 8 FAILAttack 20 SUCCESS Damage 10Will Save 10 FAILNone
Misc.Used Gunslinger's Dodge as an Immediate Action to avoid Damien's shotGot an Attack of Opportunity vs Vyeggar before dying    Asleep! 

Last edited by Lentil Sponge; Yesterday at 08:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Alatere's Avatar
Alatere Alatere is offline
Crazy Kobold
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 9304
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Posts: 12,213
Tarbin Haldar
right-aligned image
Tarbin spared a glance for the wizard as she dropped to the ground and succumbed to unconscious… perhaps negotiating with her wouldn’t be necessary after all… well atleast not for the time being…

The rather flashy way the gnome disappeared was rather a surprise but none of that actually seemed to be real so after the initial shock Tarbin rather practically dismissed it for the time being and focussed on the fight. The cowardly ring leader seemed to be in retreat but his hidden sniper had released another deadly barrage and Liana who had previously been a blur of movement dropped to the ground in a flash of red. Grim meanwhile was being rushed by a goblin and Ariadne had rather foolishly left his side.

Without even thinking Tarbin strode after the foolish young woman that they had been tasked to protect but as he moved the large man never took his eyes off of the crumpled form of the halfling woman lying on the ground. ”Never again…” Tarbin whispered to himself as he reached up and clasped a rather plain looking holy symbol that hung from a string around his neck. ”On your feet firebrand!” Tarbin then declared as the simple wooden carving seemed to glow and give of a soft but warm light that drifted outwards in all direction.

As the light touched those that were wounded pain slowly seemed to fade away and blood stopped dripping to the floor. Slowly flesh began to knit back together as the wounds healed at a miraculous rate.

Tarbin then risked a quick glance at Ariadne as she fussed over her boyfriend.

”Slap your idiot of a boyfriend for following the orders of a bloodthirsty coward!” Tarbin reported somewhat bluntly. ”He’s going to be fine…” the large man then added in a slightly softer tone. ”But if he raises a blade again I will snap his neck myself!” Tarbin then warned as he switched his focus back on to the elf who he would much prefer to get his hands on.




oocMoving to 1 Square directly south of Ariadne.

Using Channel energy (should be in range of all allies)

Dice Channel Energy - Healing:
1d6 6


Shield of faith active: AC 19 (20 vs goblins due to Damien’s bardic performance)


Last edited by Alatere; Today at 02:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Noquarter19's Avatar
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 is online now
It's clobberin' time
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 11479
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
Posts: 3,116
Vyeggar Vugmuk
right-aligned image
Credit to @TSRodriguez14


A shot echoed loud in the cloying dark of evening, and Vyeggar watched in shock as Liana dropped facedown like a stone, blood spurting out from a wound he could not immediately spot. His eyes, golden and black, were blazing like two suns as he
Dice * Perception vs sniper location:
1d20+3 (15)+3 Total = 18
looked down the street in the direction of the hateful sniper. The half-orc absently pocketed the gem and gestured for the others to head south between the buildings. He had seen the glint of a lens reflected in the light of the moon and knew they would never reach the sniper in time. It was time to go.

”Get to the casino! Get that damned girl out of here Tarbin before she ends up shot! There’s no way we can get to that sniper in time to bring it down, not with how open this street is. GO!” he roared. He was already moving to brutalize the somehow unhurt goblin who was standing over Liana’s fallen body. He could hear Tarbin working up the language to some kind of spell and knew that Liana would be in good hands, assuming the sniper didn’t target her again. But he needed to give her space to get up without getting shanked in the back of the neck. He marched over to the goblin who was frantically looking between his boss and the figures around him who wished him dead – and then suddenly the half-orc was there, grabbing him by the ears and half-lifting, half-pulling him using reposition to move the blue goblin five feet away (north).*
Dice * Combat Maneuver - Reposition vs blue Goblin:
1d20+4 (11)+4 Total = 15
away from Liana and Grim. The space would allow the two shorties to do… whatever the hell they were going to do, without having to worry about getting stabbed. Shot, on the other hand, that was a possibility for all of them until they could get to cover.

”What, are you deaf? he roared at his companions who seemed frozen in time. ”Get OFF this STREET!”


 

__________________
normal image without text wrap
A watched game never updates...

Posting status: Always lurking. I post when my brain decides to work.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old Today, 02:53 AM
CatCanCook's Avatar
CatCanCook CatCanCook is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 7342
CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook CatCanCook
Posts: 7,277
Liana Xirkul arises from a nightmare
right-aligned image
Time had come unraveled for Liana. Effects and causes seemed to run backwards.

She awoke from a horrific nightmare -- to something almost calm and serene by comparisons. A street battlefield. People shouting, and shooting.

On her chest, between her breasts: blood. And a bullet popped out of the wound and the would closed. It hurt like being shot all over again, but the pain was fading rapidly as much of the injury knit itself.

She saw a goblin over her, and knew it could be perilous to stand or crawl away. But then Vyeggar roared, Get OFF this STREET -- and shoved the goblin away from her.

Her stance of Piercing Rays was gone, her light was faded. Her options were reduced.

She stood, crossbow in hand. Hearing Vyeggar's command, she did what she could to aid it: using the Golden Lions discipline and the technique called Pride Movement, she inspired Grim to a burst of speed. "This way," she urged him: her voice resonant and commanding for one so small. "Like the man said, off the street."

She herself moved north and slightly west, Her move is 30', so 5' NW and 25' N.toward Damien's position, getting herself out of line of sight and effect of the attacks.

She was befuddled though: her allies were taking largely defensive and tactical actions: pushing people around, picking up pretty rocks? The way you win against opponents is, mostly: you kill them before they kill you. Who taught them combat? Not the Cirque!

 


Last edited by CatCanCook; Today at 02:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old Today, 08:05 AM
Touketsu's Avatar
Touketsu Touketsu is offline
Mysterious Ice Ninja
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 10314
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Posts: 5,131
Damien Buranta
right-aligned image


Damien watched Big Fox duck out of view, squealing with fear.

"Tsk... coward." As Damien was about to move forward to pursue however, he got a grisly reminder of why it was smarter to stay in cover as another loud shot rang out, dropping Liana swiftly to the ground. Damien's breath caught in his throat. Time seemed to slow, and with his primary target out of the way, Damien made ready to dash straight for the girl... but he was saved the trouble.

Of course, Tarbin. Ever the protector that one.

As Vyeggar moved into action, providing cover for Liana and Grim to get out of the line of fire, Damien raised his crossbow as he searched for a target. Two of the goblins were down... the blue goblin was currently being manhandled by Vyeggar and was a bit too close to the half-orc to risk shooting at. Getting a clean shot on Big Fox would require Damien to step out of cover, leaving him vulnerable to the sniper. And then there was...

*clink clink skrrrrrrrrt*

As a dagger ineffectually slide across the ground toward his feet, Damien looked left and was reminded of the OTHER goblin trouble-maker... Sliggitz. Training his sights on his would-be attacker, Damien almost pitied the pathetic goblin. Regardless of what he wanted to do in that moment though, the fact was that Ariadne was still the priority here... and she'd made it clear she wouldn't cooperate without her boyfriend. As she looked to Tarbin and Vyeggar for guidance, Damien sighed and yelled out.

"Ariadne!" He lowered the crossbow. "If you don't want to get shot, you and your boyfriend need to get out of the street and over here NOW. Drag him if you have to, but if you keep standing there, his boss is going to try and make an example out of you the hard way."

Damien shook his head, turning his back on the two of them as he focused on the corner with his weapon again. He couldn't believe he was trying to help someone who had just thrown a knife at him, let alone showing his back to them... but that throw had been seriously pathetic.
Rolls & Actions
Damien will Since I believe this would fall under the category of "Give simple advice or directions", the DC is reduced by 5Make a Request of Ariadne to move to cover.
Diplomacy: 27


Action: Ready an Action: Fire crossbow at Big Fox if he moves into line of sight again.
Crossbow vs Big FoxAttack: 10
Damage: 3+25



Free: - Ending Bardic Performance (Effect remains for 2 more rounds due to Lingering Performance)

Active Effects: All allies within 30 feet gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on attack rolls and saving throws against extraordinary, supernatural, and spell-like abilities used by goblins.Bardic Performance - Naturalist (Goblin) (2 rounds remaining)


Move: -
Swift: -
Bonus: -
Stats
 
__________________
I have taken the Oath!

Last edited by Touketsu; Today at 08:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott is online now
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 26th, 2023
RPXP: 4643
Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott Dylan Scott
Posts: 903
Grim 2/7
right-aligned image

Grim is pleased to see that even as his invisibility was dissipating, his Slumbering charm had taken effect and the wizard had fallen to the ground. Sadly the link between Nalia and the wizard was not as quick to fade and as he expected she had some choice and surprising words to say as she spat them in his direction. Grim was used to her veiled threats and did not take much stock in her taunting until her final words, the last three words to leave her lips sending a chill down his spine.

He knew what was coming, he had even managed to brace himself for it but knowing and seeing it were two very different experiences and for Grim it was too much, his memories retreated back to the first time as his backed away, eyes wide in fear, hands shaking as he held them out in front of himself as if he could stop the tide of spiders and insects from washing over him, Stumbling backwards unaware of his surroundings, his voice tearing from his throat in a hoarse screaming cry

"AAAGGGHHHHH!!!"

Grim barely even registered his collision with the Idiotic Goblin behind him, completely caught off guard when the creature reacted and barrelled into him with a manic laughing scream and started punching the tiny dagger into his body over and over, the blade barely long enough to reach any vital organs through Grim's well fed and well padded stomach but each impact from the blade sending a sharp fiery pain through the gnomes body, spilling his blood over his clothing and the ground as the two now wrestle, the pain bringing Grim out of his almost catatonic response to Nalia's extravagant, over the top exit, his hand reaching for the goblin's own to stop him from stabbing him again

The next few seconds are a blur to Grim, his tiny fists pummelling at the Goblin frantically and ineffectually as they wrestle and trade manic blows before the large heroic form of Vyeggar appears and the goblin is yanked aside, a soft warm glow bursts through the square and washes over him, the fire in his stomach dying down to a comforting warmth as the wounds disappear, the only sign of his injury being the bloodstained holes in his clothing, and Liana's voice calling out for him to get off the street.

Once more he feels energy wash over him, feeling invigorated by her words and inspired to move where just a moment before he was frozen. The assessment he made was almost immediate. Of all the people here in the square he was the slowest and even with the new lease on life he felt he knew he was not going to be able to outrun the Maniacal idiotic goblin or get to the safety of the buildings before the person with the Dragonfire Rifle took another shot so he didn't even try. Instead of running, Grim disappeared once more.


Actions & MovementTurn Summary
Initiative:
Move: Trade Inspired Move Action for Standard Action
Action: Trigger Bloodline Invisibility again with Inspired Action
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Other:
Conditions:


Stat Block
 

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB