twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Aug 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1558
Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad Tad
@lydklein -- I'm assuming this is Aesop's borrowed cart, is it also Aesop's donkey or is his donkey still chillin' at Azak's farm?
Old Aug 11th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9729
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
The mule attached to the cart belongs to the master blacksmith. The one coming towards us right now. Aesop's is still at the farm.
Old Aug 12th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
@sammich- kind of skipped to the "close enough to run out to him" part. Left it open ended so you can describe his state before she reacts.
Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
@all
Just checking in. We all still around?
Old Aug 22nd, 2017, 10:32 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I'm here
Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Bearstronaut

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1418
NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom
I'm here, insanely busy at the moment but here. Hoping to have more time next week.
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Are we the only ones? Yikes. Sammich has disappeared for now. Hope all is well.
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
looking that way . Hope he's ok.
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Bearstronaut

Tools
User Statistics
NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom NomNomNom
Hoping so too, I'm happy to wait around though. So busy right now that this works out ok for me and I love the start we got and the characters that we're developing here.

Sammich has been around a long time, I'm sure he'll be back around sooner rather than later.
Old Aug 29th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Agreed Noms. I'm around the sight. Just feeling sammich's absence a bit more cuz we're in two other games together. Know he'll be back. Hope he's ok too.
Old Sep 11th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Aged Cheddar
Newsletter Staff  

Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14960
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Sorry for the copypaste, but my wife refuses to take personalized dictation for every game.

Some of you may remember how I disappeared for a while because car accidents and eye sockets are not good friends (specifically, the parts around optic nerves are far more shatterable than I'd really like). Well, I'm a pirate now, which was all well and good, but it appears that there was either some damage to the OTHER optic nerve, or my brain decided that in retrospect, the accident REALLY damaged something there involving vision too, or... some other fun thing that tests haven't conclusively proven yet. (editor's note: Does he really talk like this on here all the time?)

Long story short, I might be blind! Like, completely, this time! I'm fighting said BS, but given that bit about inconclusiveness, I'm not even sure what I'm fighting, and I'm in that "legally blind zone" where I can sorta see a little out of the "not damaged beyond repair" eyeball but certainly not enough to use a computer, even from memory.

Hopefully I recover and I can come back, but again, not even sure exactly what it is yet.
Old Sep 11th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
If you see this, sammichweasel's wife, please let him know that he's in our prayers.

-Tad
Old Sep 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Always!

Yeah, it's the same person from two other posts.

Will miss the chance to play this adventure with you. Such amazing potential. Hopefully we can come back to it soon enough!

Virtual hugs to you all.
Old Sep 18th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Bearstronaut

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry to hear that sammich, my thoughts are with you and your family. Here's hoping for the best.